Saturday, June 21, 2014

Yugioh GX part 4 Halloween is full of scares from monster and girls!


Oh and Bob is the oldest of the three children by the way.I might have mention that but I could be wrong.This part has a Carrie reference which is a Stephen King novel so I recommend checking out if you like a good scare and also Jennifer's Body because the girl is being taken over by a demon and also no Titan and a Goosebumps reference so be scared.Oh and also if you notice the text being different because I was working this using a source which is different from this so sorry.The next part will be like the others one.

It was Fall break and four weeks since Bob duel with Roy and most students were visiting their parents during this time.Bob then woke up and he saw that he had a video call.His family sent a computer so that they can stay in touch and Bob opened it."Good morning Big Bro!" said a girl."Thanks Robin. I totally need you to wake me up." said Bob.

He was the oldest child and he had twin sisters and they were both a year longer than him.So you enjoy being back here?" said Robin."It is alright. I have been honoring our name well. So how are you girls doing?" said Bob."Fine. We are still at school and we actually have to try to get there not like you." said Robin."So where is Rose? Usually she calls me." said Bob."She is getting ready for school. So why didn't you come home to see us?" said Robin."Oh. All of my friends are here and I wanted to stay here but I promise to visit you guys eventually." said Bob."I know but Rose wanted to see you." said Robin."Is she ready?" said Bob.

A girl then pushed Robin out of the way.She had Robin's blond hair and purple eyes.Bob's features came from a different family member and the girl said,"So when are you coming home?"."Summer Rose." said Bob."But Big Brother! I haven't seen you in seven whole years and I miss you." said Rose."I do too but." said Bob."You have a girlfriend there don't you?" said Rose."No. Why?" said Bob."I mean you love us more than anything and you would want to stay on that island. You have a girlfriend." said Rose."Maybe I do Rose. I have a dueling thing to study for. Later you two. Have a good day at school." said Bob.

He hanged up as he stretched.He then heard his door being knocked on and he said,"Just a sec.".He put on some normal clothes and he opened the door.He saw Fate and she said,"May I come in Bob?"."Um sure Fate." said Bob.He let her in and he thought,"This is so weird. I mean she and me are friends. Right?".She told him about being a girl a few days ago and Bob knew that before hand so they were in a weird position.

He sat in his chair as she sat on his bed."So what are you going to do today?" said Fate."I have a thing that wouldn't take too long." said Bob."Then lets go to the Halloween Ball!" said Fate."Huh? What are you talking about?" said Bob."We dress up as monsters and then we dance together." said Fate."You want to go with me?" said Bob."No! As friends!" said Fate."Oh." said Bob.The two then thought,"This is so weird.".

Then a rock hit Bob's window."Man. That is a good arm." said Bob."Aren't you going to check?" said Fate."Nah."said Bob.Then another rock hit as Bob said,"I got it.".He then got hit with a rock as Fate said,"Bob!".She looked down and no one was there."Wimps." said Fate.She then saw Bob crawling toward his fridge and he grabbed some ice as he said,"So who threw it?"."Don't know. The punk ran away before I could get a good luck at him." said Fate."Thanks. I better get going. I hate being late to things." said Bob.He then left the room as Fate said,"Does he hate me?".

Meanwhile at the abandoned dorm, Yubel was looking for Jaden.She had the Evil Hero behind her as he said,"I am sorry. I didn't think he would react like that."."I was going to tell him when he is ready and over me but now he is going to make a real girl!" said Yubel."Yeah. I didn't think that Jaden would go that far." said Edge."You stay out here while I go look for him." said Yubel.

She walked inside and she saw Jaden sleeping."Thank god." said Yubel.She then sense a girl's presence as she said,"Dam it Jaden. You need to accept your destiny.".She was then knocked out by the girl and she said,"Look what we have here. I don't need you stopping my revenge on him."

Bob was walking toward his duel monsters spirits lived and he saw Evil Hero Malicious Edge pacing."You alright?" said Bob."Ah Bob. Have you seen Yubel?" said Edge."Not lately. Why?" said Bob."She is missing along with Jaden and this is my fault." said Edge."Why?" said Bob."I told Jaden about his past and well he is reacting to it." said Edge.

"I see. So what does Jaden's deck think of this?" said Bob."They want him to be happy and me and Yubel not so much." said Edge."Try talking to him. That is the best idea that I have. So where is Jaden? I haven't seen him in class lately." said Bob."I get him back. Thanks for that Bob." said Edge.He then flew off as Bob walked toward his family's home.They lived nearby and it was where no one came find them.Bob walked in and he said,"I'm home.".

Then he was tackled by Mana and she said,"Where have you been?"."I saw you yesterday!" said Bob."Oh yeah. So what do you want? I thought you would be with your girlfriend." said Mana."Me and Fate are just friends!" said Bob."Right. So why are you here?" said Mana."I need a place to hide out and talk to my serious dueling spirits." said Bob."Oh I see." said Mana.

Bob then followed the female and he saw Al, Soul, and Mahad playing cards."Oh hello your royal highness." said Soul."So where are the others?" said Bob."Scaring people including those bratty kids of mine." said Al."So where is she here?" said Bob."Training." said Mahad.She then walked off as Soul said,"Is there something wrong?"."You could always read me. I am having some girl trouble." said Bob."Finally! I thought you would never notice girls." said Al."Thanks Al but one of my friends who I thought was a boy is really a girl!" said Bob."Wow. You expect this from an anime but not real life. Lets talk." said Mahad.

Bob then said,"So any ideas?"."Trying being friends with her man." said Soul."Yeah. She is still your friend and all so trying making up." said Al."Yeah. That makes sense but can I stay here for a while?" said Bob."Sure. We were about to start a new game. You in?" said Mahad."Yeah but no betting." said Bob."You are no fun your highness." said Soul and Al."You guys were gambling with what?" said Bob."Guard duty." said Mahad."I see. Lets go with that." said Bob."Really? You are the best my king." said Soul and Al.

Meanwhile, Stella was walking toward the Abandoned Dorm with Alexis.Alexis lost her brother and Stella her older sister."So what is with you and Bob?" said Alexis.Stella and Bob have been closer but a certain white haired person got in their way."It is just friendship. I wonder why Fate is being like this?" said Stella."Who knows? I mean he is the son of a gangster so who knows. So are you going to ask Bob to the dance tonight?" said Alexis."Maybe." said Stella.Her face went red as she thought of him and her dancing under the spotlight."I see." said Alexis.

The two reached the dorm and they placed something there and Alexis said,"I hope we can find you guys soon."."Yeah." said Stella.The two started to walked off as the girl from earlier stood there."Now who are you two? Will you interrupt my plans? Let wait till dark so I can have my revenge." said the girl.She walked back inside as Edge noticed her."Who is she? And where is Yubel and Jaden?" said Edge.He then ran inside and he was knocked out just like Yubel.

Later that night at the Slifer Red Dorm's dining hall, candles were up as Jess, Syrus, and Chumley were telling ghost stories."And then she grabbed me!" yelled Syrus.Jess then sat there and he said,"That story wasn't that scary right Chumley?".He looked up and he saw him holding onto the roof and Syrus said,"I guess Chumley thought different than you Jess. Your turn by the way.".They had a deck on the table and the higher number card they drew the scarier the story."Okay but you better be ready to be scared." said Jess.

He drew a card and it was level 5."Okay. A long time ago, there was this girl. She had supernatural powers. One day while she was in the shower. She was bullied by the other girls for her having her in her senior year of high school. One of them put the bullying on the Internet." said Jess.He told the rest of the story and then he said,"Then she killed them all!".Syrus then fell out of his chair and Chumley the roof."That was way too scary!" yelled the two."No that is actually pretty tame." said a voice.Then the three saw Soul and he said,"I am here to take your souls!".The three went back as Soul said,"This is too good.".

Bob then stood there and Syrus said,"Bob?"."The one and only. Like the costume?" said Bob."Yeah. So why are you wearing that?" said Chumley."Halloween party over at the Obelisk Dorm but I thought I would hang out with you guys instead." said Bob.He then sat down and he said,"So what are you guys doing?"."We are playing a game where you draw a card based on the level and then tell a scary story." said Jess."That sounds like  fun." said Bob.He then drew a level 8 monster and he said,"Interesting. Be prepared to be scared.".

Fate was standing with Stella and you can guess what they are doing."So where is he?" thought the two.Fate was a monster that was a female but could be confused for a male and Stella was a female vampire."So you look nice Fate." said Stella."You too Stella." said Fate.Then Alexis stood there with Zane and she said,"Go find him Zane."."Why me?" said Zane."Please for old times sakes.I need to move these two away from here." said Alexis."Ah." said Zane.He walked toward the Slifer Red Dorm but he noticed someone at the light house.

He walked down there and he saw a girl.She had light blue hair, tanned skin, turquoise eyes, and she was very pretty."Hey." said Zane.She then said,"I am sorry. I didn't know that Zane like to hang out here."."It is fine. So why aren't you at the party?" said Zane."I need some time away from people you know." said the girl."Ah." said Zane.

The two sat there and she said,"So do you know a boy named Bob?"."Yeah. He is one of my brother's friends. He is really dense. I mean he has two girls after him. One of them may like a boy but she is a female." said Zane."I see. Time for you to take a nap now." said the girl.Zane then fell asleep and she moved him to his dorm and in his bed.

"And then she got cut in half!" said Bob.He then saw his friends were really scared."Sorry guys. I sometimes get into the zone." said Bob."It is fine. So where did you hear that story?" said Syrus."My travels." said Bob."So cool." said Jess.Then Chumley heard three girls screaming and he said,"What is that?"."Who knows but this makes a little curious. By the sound of it, they are at the abandoned dorm." said Bob."We can't go there right?" said Syrus."Lets go! After hearing that story, I wanted to go explore." said Jess."I can't stop him when he gets like this." said Syrus and Chumley.

The three Slifers then followed Bob and they reach the dorm.Bob opened the gate and Jess said,"Hey look at these flowers."."Don't mess with those. They look like they are here to honor someone." said Bob."Oh." said Jess.Bob then opened the door and Syrus and Chumley hid behind him and Jess."Let's go in groups." said Syrus.Bob then got dragged in by Jess and Syrus went with Chumley.The girl stood there and she said,"I better go after the fat one and the small one first.".

Syrus and Chumley were looking around the dorm and Syrus said,"Man. This place looks pretty nice for what it is."."Yeah. I think this place was up when I was a first year here." said Chumley."Really?" said Syrus."Yeah but it was for those snobby Obelisk Blue kids." said Chumley."Like my brother?" said Syrus."No. Your brother is pretty cool and so are those girls and Bob. There are the exception to the rule." said Chumley."Oh that is pretty good." said Syrus.

They then found the writing on the floor and Syrus said,"I wonder what this could be for?"."Me." said a girl.The two were then knocked out and dragged off by that girl."So this is the Millennium Scale Bob?" said Jess."Yeah." said Bob.The two were in front of a wall with the seven Millennium items on it."So I wonder this is here anyway." said Jess."Who knows indeed?" said Bob.The two then saw the ring and Jess said,"That looks like a demonic summoning."."It is." said the girl.

She stood there with Jaden, Alexis, Fate, Stella, Syrus, and Chumley out cold and Bob saw Yubel and Edge up there too."What is going on here?" said Bob.She then knocked out Jess and she placed him with the others and she said,"You don't remember me Bob? I am very disappointed in you.".Mahad came out and he said,"This girl is being control by the way."."Thanks for the info Mahad. Get ready lady! It is time to get your game on!" said Bob.He then made his duel disk activate as she said,"Oh this will be a fun and my name is Megan.".She stood there and the ring went on fire."Don't worry Bob. You will be fine. Loser gives their soul to the Spirit World." said Megan."Guess you have to make you lose then." said Bob.

Megan drew a card and she said,"I activate the spell card Full Moon which allows me to special summon him from my deck. I summon the Werewolf!".Then a wolf/man stood there and she said,"I end my turn with a single facedown.".

Full Moon.Spell.Normal.You can summon the Werewolf from your deck without a sacrifice.
The Werewolf.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Beast-Warrior/Effect.The Strongest Werewolf in the spirit world and a big threat.He can attack two times if the Full Moon card is on the field.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I play Triple Summon and I summon Blue Flame Swordsman, XX-Saber Boggart Knight, and Drawing Wizard in attack mode!".The two warriors came out along with a wizard.He had a thing on his chest with 6 numbers flying by."I activate his special effect." said Bob.The number then stopped on 5 and Bob drew five cards."I end my turn with three facedowns." said Bob.

Drawling Wizard.LV 4.Attribute Dark.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Spellcaster/Effect.A wizard who was the power of luck on his side.You can then draw the number that are on his chest in cards.Like the number 2, you draw two cards.

Megan then smiled and she said,"I activate this. Dracula's Castle!".A castle then appeared and a bat flew down.It transform into the prince of Darkness himself Dracula."I then activate his special effect." said Megan.He then made the swordsman go under his spell and then Megan said,"Attack him!".Then Bob said,"I activate my facedown! Ice Barrier!".Then her attack were blocked by an ice barrier and she said,"I end my turn with one facedown.".

Dracula's Castle.Spell.Field.The castle of Dracula,the prince of Darkness and you can then summon him from your hand.
Dracula.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Fiend/Effect.The prince of darkness.Once summon, he can control an opponent's monster and he can be used for that turn but then it returns to the owner at the end of the turn.
Icy Barrier.Trap.Normal.It works as an extra wall of defense against attacks.It stops your opponent's battle phase.

Bob then drew a card as his monster went back to him and he thought,"Okay. She might be summoning another horror monster. I have an idea.".He then said,"I place one monster facedown to end my turn.".Jaden woke up and he said,"What is going on?.He then saw Dracula and The Werewolf standing there and he saw Bob dueling against them with two warriors, a wizard, and a facedown monster and he said,"Why is he dueling?".

He then saw the girl that he summoned and he said,"What is she doing? I summoned her to be the perfect girlfriend."."I draw!".She then see a card and she said,"I now switch my girl spell to this. I call it Horrorland.".Then the castle was destroyed and then a pyramid, horror house, and other scary stuff appeared and she said,"I can now special summon three more horror monsters! I special summon King of Mummies, Frankenstein, and the Creature From The Lake!".

Horrorland.Spell.Field.The land of classic horror monsters such as Dracula, the Werewolf, and Frankenstein.This spell boots the horror monsters's attack by a thousand.You can special summon a horror themed monster from your deck without any sacrifices on your end.
King of Mummies.LV 8.Attribute Dark.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Zombie/Effect.The king of all mummies.When he is summoned to the field, he can destroy all facedown cards on your opponents's field with the cost of his attack that turn.
Frankenstein.LV 8.Attribute Earth.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Zombie/Normal.This monsters is made of humans parts and he has been killed by the townspeople many times but he comes back stronger than before.
Creature From The Lake.LV 8.Attribute Water.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Sea Serpent/Effect.The result of humans pouring chemicals into the lake.When summoned to the field, it can destroy all monsters on your opponent's field with the cost of it's attack this turn.

Then a monster came from the lake along with a big mummy with a crown and Frankenstein stood there.Megan said,"I activate my King and Creature's special effect.".Then all of Bob's cards plus his monster were gone and she said,"You lost Bob. Attack!".The monsters then attacked and Bob said,"I activate the spell Quad Damage!".The three then attacked as Bob took a lot of damage from the attack.

Quad Damage.Spell.Quick.You only take a fourth of the damage that you would have taken but you still feel the pain.

"Yes! I won! Your soul is mine!" yelled Megan.Then Syrus woke up along with the others at the same time too."Where are we?" said Syrus.He then saw the five monsters and he got scared."Jaden? What is going on here?" said Alexis."It is her." said Jaden.He then pointed to Megan and he said,"She captured us and then Bob challenge her to a duel for his soul and he lost badly.".

Chumley said,"Bob lost? No way."."You must be kidding Jaden. I mean Bob won against Roy Hound, he can surely beat this witch!" said Jess."I am dead serious about this Jess. He lost and his soul is gone forever." said Jaden."Bob!" said Stella."Don't die." said Alexis."You guys, I will give up a duel without a fight!" said Bob.The smoke then cleared up and Bob stood there with only 500 life points left to his name and Megan said,"How?!"."My spell saved me from being your pawn demon." said Bob."I end my turn." said Megan.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Monster Reincarnation!".He then send a card to the graveyard and he grab one from his graveyard and he said,"I now play the spell Double Summon and I summon Drawing Wizard and Debris Dragon in defense mode!".The two stood there in defense mode and Megan said,"You are really delaying your doom with that weak attack."."I now activate a familiar ritual spell to you all! Black Luster Ritual!" said Bob.The two level 4 monsters were gone as Bob said,"I now special summon Black Luster Solider in attack mode!".

He stood there and he said,"I hate to bring you down my king but this is really stupid on your behalf."."I now activate the equip spell Future Sword!" said Bob.He then gained a futuristic sword like a light saber from Star Wars and Bob said,"My monster can destroy all of your monsters and then you take the damage by the difference in our life points and then divided by how many monsters you have on the field.".

Future Sword.Spell.Equip.This sword allows the user to attack as many monsters that on your opponent's field and your opponents lose the difference between life points and divided by how many monsters were destroyed.All spells and traps on your opponents's field go into the grave.

Syrus said,"Huh?!"."She has 4000 life points Sy and Bob has 500 life points. She has five monsters on her field so Black Luster Solider can attack five times and for each monster on the field, she lose 700 life points." said Fate."Oh. I knew that." said Syrus."Yeah right!" said Jess and Chumley."Attack with Future Slash!" said Bob.

He then destroy the horror themed monsters and then Megan lost points and Bob said,"An added effect is that all spells and traps on your field go poof.".Her field were empty and she said,"You can't attack any more so you just lost!"."Nope. I now activate the spell Hinotama!" said Bob.She then lost all of her life points and Bob said,"That's game!".

Bob stood there and he said,"That was a close one.".Then he was hugged by Stella and Fate who both said,"Never do that again! You almost lost your soul to her!"."I wouldn't have lost this duel guys. I mean it takes a really strong duelist to defeat me." said Bob."Please Bob. Don't do that every again for their sake." said Alexis."Okay fine." said Bob."So what happened and who is she?" said Chumley.

The girl was out cold as Jaden said,"This is my .."."She is a girl in our year. She is really shy right Jaden? I mean you remember her right?" said Bob."Oh yes. She must have done that spell to make herself popular and it caused a demon who hated Bob to inhabit her." said Jaden."That make sense. We better get going." said Jess."Right before more demons come." said Syrus.The three Slifers walked off as Bob said,"You guys go too. Me and Jaden will her back to her room.".

The three then left as Yubel said,"So is Megan still in her?"."Nope. She is long gone." said Bob."And how do you know that Bob? And how does she know you?" said Edge.Then Black Luster Solider came out and he said,"Bob and her had some complications while training. So what are we going to do with her anyway Bob? It is your choice in the matter.".

Jaden then said,"Let her live of course. I mean she is you as human being Yubel." said Jaden."You will need to accept your destiny Jaden." said Yubel."No Yubel. Lets see how she does first." said Edge."Thanks." said Jaden.His stomach then growled as Bob said,"Go get something to eat Jaden and me and Black Luster got her."."Thanks Bob. You aren't half bad." said Jaden.

He then walked off with his duel spirits and Bob said to the solider,"Keep a close eye on her. She might still have some of Megan inside her."."Yes your highness. So how are we going to carry her out of her?" said Black Luster."Lets make Mana do it and say that it is part of her training." said Bob."You are pure evil to her sometimes." said Black Luster.

Bob then said,"I call it revenge Black Luster. I mean she made me do extra stuff during my training and don't say that it is childish because she started it."."Whatever my king. You did very well in that duel. I mean not using the Egyptian Gods in battle is very mature of you." said Black Luster."Thanks but I will use them in a dire spot not like this but you know what I mean." said Bob."I understand completely your highness. Now lets get going before someone spots us." said Black Luster.

The two then walked out of the dorm and little did Bob know that Crowler was there with his camera and he said,"This is gold! Time for my revenge!".

Next time,
A dueling tourney to see who is Bob's partner in the tag battle to keep Bob at Duel Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment