Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yugioh GX part 6 Cat Fight!


Bob was been working on his deck for a whole week and he hasn't been paying attention to his body hygiene.He woke up to Scampers wanting to play fetch with him."Morning buddy. Let me get the stick okay." said Bob.He walked over to his desk and he saw the lipstick."Hey Scampers. Did Mana do this to me?" said Bob."Nope. Magic lady didn't do that to you. She is the niceist lady. She gives me treats." said Scampers."She can't ever refuse dogs espically cute ones like you." said Bob.

He then made the dog happier than normal and he said,"Fetch boy!"He threw it around the island as Scampers went to go get it and he tried to get the lipstick off.

He walked outside and he saw Jaden."Hey J!" said Bob.Jaden sighed as he said,"What is it Robert? I am busy with my thought and you are annoying me."."Sorry man. So where is Aziza? I thought you two would be together forever." said Bob."She is hanging out with Rhodes." said Jaden."You mean Alexis? I thought you two were friends." said Bob."We are but she still piss me off. Less than you do though." said Jaden."Thanks? I think?" said Bob.

"So have you gotten your deck ready?" said Jaden."Yep. It is ready for the tag duel." said Bob."That is good because Aziza doesn't want her honey bear's best friend to leave." said Jaden."I'm your best friend?" said Bob."Yes." said Jaden."Really? I thought it would be Yubel or Edge but me? Wow, I am touched." said Bob."Can it." said Jaden.He walked off as Bob said,"Wait up J!".

Bob sat next to his best buddy only to be pushed down the stairs and Chazz said,"Smooth."."Be nice Chazz ." said Stella.Bob looked at her and he said,"Thanks Stella.".He sat in the top row and he thought,"I wonder what lunch is today. I think my stomach will love it no matter what it is.".Syrus was sitting there and he said,"I wonder what Bob is thinking about."."Food." said Fate.

She stood there and Jess said,"Why?"."He has the food look that Chumley has sometimes." said Fate."Oh yeah." said the two."So you guys ready for the assemble today?" said Fate."Yeah." said the two.

Bob was sleeping in class along with the Slifers except Fate as Crowler sighed."This will be the last time that you sleep in my class for sure." thought Crowler.The lunch bell rang as Bob woke up and then he ran to the cafeteria faster than you can say boom."Wow. He must be really hungry." said Bastion."Yeah. So Bastion? Can you help me with some problems?" said Jess."What are they Jess?" said Bastion."I still haven't vote yet." said Jess."You haven't?" said Bastion."Yeah. I am lost on who to pick." said Jess."Okay. We need to hurry before they find out." said Bastion."Okay!" said Jess.

Meanwhile, Jaden was walking with Aziza and she said,"You alright beloved?"."Yep. So what were you doing with Alexis?" said Jaden."Hanging out. Are you jealous of me hanging out with her?" said Aziza.He stayed quiet as she said,"That is cute Jaden. I mean you being jealous is pretty funny."."You are so mean to little old me." said Jaden.

The two then walked back Crowler's office and he heard it say,"We are ready. We are going to make Bob lose so badly."."We better go warn Bob." said Aziza."So where is he?" said Jaden."Where do you think he is?" said Aziza."Where do you think? He is like a black hole when it comes to food." said Jaden."The very weak Library?" said Aziza."No." said Jaden."The Cafeteria." said Aziza."Bingo." said Jaden.

The two walked toward the place as a man wearing a Ra yellow uniform stood in front of them."What do you want Ra? Now move." said Jaden."I need to borrow Aziza." said the man.He then grab her and he ran off as Jaden yelled loudly,"Dam it!".

He ran to the cafeteria and he saw Bob eating a lot of food alone."Where is everyone?" said Bob."Listen! Aziza has been taken by a Ra!" yelled Jaden."Really? Couldn't she beat him into the ground without trying?" said Bob."Yeah but a man need to worried about his woman." said Jaden."She is going to be fine." said Bob."Okay but can we go look for her?" said Jaden."Sure buddy." said Bob.

The two then saw a lot of guys in the gym and Jaden said,"This is already weird."."I know. How are we going to have gym today?" said Bob."That isn't the point." said Jaden."I think it is." said Bob."Anyway, we need to find the front of this place." said Jaden."I know where it is." said Bob."Why do you know that?" said Jaden."I just do buddy. Follow me." said Bob.The armored duelist then followed Bob and they walked in and Jaden stood by the door as Bob kept going forward.

Jess and Syrus were sitting in the front and Syrus said,"Man. This was a good idea of Crowler."."Yeah. I mean having a beauty contest is awesome. I wonder who would win if it was guys." said Jess."Bob or my brother. I mean most girls like them because of their dueling but I got the good looks according to mom." said Syrus."Right Sy. Just keep telling yourself that." said Jess.

Then they saw the host Maxwell,a Ra yellow student."Welcome to the first annual Miss Duel Academy. I am your host Maxwell Baldwin and thanks to your votes. We have our top five." said Maxwell.

Jess then saw Stella and Fate in 1st, Aziza in 2nd, Alexis in 3rd, some blond girl named Vicki in four, and some brunette named June in fifth."Why is Fate up there?" said Syrus."Maybe these guys thought Fate was a girl." said Bastion."That is pretty funny. I mean Fate being a girl is funny. I mean he is the son of the Gangster." said Jess.

Fate then felt insulted by the Slifer's comment due to her being a girl and then a Ra wearing a red sash said to Maxwell,"One person forgot to vote."."Who?" said Maxwell."I have a good guess." said Alexis, Aziza, Fate, and Stella."Bob, a first year Obelisk Blue." said the boy.

Then Bob had the light shined on him.He was trying to escape but he was dragged on stage.He then saw Maxwell and he said,"Bob? Why didn't you vote for any of the lovely ladies?"."We had this?" said Bob."Are you serious?" said Maxwell."Yes he is." said Jaden.

He stood there and Maxwell said,"So what are we going do about it?"."Have Stella and Fate duel. Plain and simple." said Jaden."Okay folks. Thanks to Jaden Yuki, We are going to have Stella and Fate duel it out and as a added bonus. Winner gets a date with Bob." said Maxwell."What is a date?" said Bob.Jaden then sighed at this boy being so dense.

Jaden was sitting in the bleachers with Jess, Syrus, and Bastion."So where are Alexis and Aziza?" said Syrus. "Changing pipsqueak." said Jaden."So why are you even here?" said Jess."I came to see something." said Jaden."To see if Bob is gay? I mean Fate is a guy." said Bastion."Wow. I guess being smart makes you dense to love. Every girl knows that Fate is a she and me and Bob know this glaring fact." thought Jaden.

He saw the two girls and Alexis said,"So where is Bob?"."No clue. He ran off after learning what a date is." said Syrus."Bob seems to be terrible when it comes to women." said Aziza."Yep." said Jaden.He put his arm around her as Maxwell said,"Welcome to this duel between these two powerful duelists.".The two girls stood there and they said,"Duel!"

"I will go first Stella! I play Double Summon so I can summon Elemental Hero Heat and Elemental Hero Lady Heat in attack mode!" said Fate.She then summon two fire heroes and then she said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Stella lost 200 life points thanks to the fire girl attack and she drew a card and she said,"I play The Helpful Friend so I can summon Dark Dusk Spirit in attack mode.".A weird zombie stood there and Stela said,"I summon X-Saber Pashull in defense mode.".A little warrior stood there and Stella said,"I now synchro summon these two so I can summon Colossal Fighter!".A giant monster stood there and she said,"Attack Lady Heat!"."I play my facedown! Negate Attack!" said Fate.The attack was blocked as Stella said,"I end my turn with a facedown."

Fate smiled as she said,"This will be mine Stella! I play my Polymerization and Dark Fusion and I fuse my fire heroes plus Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix so I can summon Elemental Hero Inferno and Evil Hero Inferno Wing in attack mode!".The two fire monsters stood there and Fate said,"I activate this.Skyscraper!".Then a city showed up and then Fate said,"Attack Inferno!".The male one destroy Stella's monster along with 500 life points and then Fate said,"Your turn Inferno Wing!"."I play my face down. Draining Shield!" said Stella.She then gained her points back along with 1600 extra ones."I end my turn with a facedown." said Fate.

Stella drew a card and she thought,"She must have cards in her hands to keep her heroes in their field along with that city."."I play Dark Hole!" said Stella.The two monsters were gone as Stella said,"I summon Red Eyes Black Chick in defense mode.".The baby dragon stood there and she said,"I sent it to the grave so I can summon Red Eyes Black Dragon.".The adult stood there and Stella said,"I activate the spell card Inferno Fire Blast!".Fate lost 2400 of her life points as Stella said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Alexis sat there and she said,"That is Stella's strongest monster in her deck."."Really?" said the two Slifers."Because she knows how to use all of her dragon's special cards. She also loves dragon type cards." said Alexis."You two seem close." said Aziza."We have known each other for a very long time and she knows that card better than anyone out there." said Alexis."I see. Just like Fate with the heroes in her deck." said Jaden.

"I draw! I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode!" said Fate.The light based hero stood there and Fate said,"Attack!".The monsters was about to attack the dragon as Stella said,"I activate my facedown. Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".Her attack was stopped as Fate said,"I end my turn.".

She then thought,"This card will make sure that I win."."I play the spell card Metalmorph so that I can summon Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon in attack mode!" said Stella.A metal version stood there and Stella said,"I bring back my Red Eyes with Monster Reborn but not for too long because I play my Polymerization to fuse my dragon and Summon Skull so I can summon Black Skull Dragon in attack mode!".The dragon stood next to the metal dragon and Stella said,"Attack Metal!".Fate lost 1200 of her life points and Stella said,"Lets finsh this duel!"."I play my facedown. Sharing the Pain! You lost life points as many that I lost this turn." said Fate."So that means." said Syrus."Yep Fate didn't lose the duel. She made a tie." said Jaden.The two girls lost their life points at the same time causing a draw.

Sharing the Pain.Trap.Normal.You and your opponent lost the same amount of life points that you lost this turn.

Jaden smirked as he said,"Interesting."."So what does this mean?" said Syrus."It means this pipsqueak. Both of them get to have a date with Bob." said Aziza."I still don't get this. Why would Fate, a guy want a date with Bob?" said Jess."Are you serious Jess? You didn't know that Fate is a girl." said Alexis."What?!" said Syrus and Jess."You two live in the same dorm and it took you this long to figure it out." said Aziza."He I mean she didn't look like a girl!" said Syrus."I better go tell Bob the good news." said Jaden.

He walked off Maxwell had his mic taken by the gangster and she said,"I have something to tell all of you. All of my life, I have been raised to be the next boss of the Falcons but I can never be because I am a girl.".She then let her white hair down and the crowd gasped."Yep. I am a girl." said Fate.

She walked next to Stella."Wow.I am impress that you did that." said Stella."I know that Bob ran before the duel started due to him being a dense idiot. I guess we are rivals now." said Fate."What do you mean?" said Stella."I like that dense idiot just like you. I won't be going easy on you." said Fate."Bring it but lets stay friends." said Stella."Deal." said Fate.

Bob was walking in the woods to clear his mind.Jaden found him sleeping in the library"Man. I can't believe that I have to go on 2 dates. I mean I just learned what one is but 2! The gods must hate my guts right now." said Bob.He then stopped in front of a pond and he said,"I wonder how my dad did this back in the day. I mean from those stories that mom told me. He did this too.".

Bob then saw a card floating on the water."Very weird." said Bob.He picked up and it was Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness."Cool. I am still wondering who would get rid of you." said Bob."Someone stupid." said Gorz.

He stood there and Bob said,"Hi. My name is Bob."."I know who you are my king." said Gorz."I am just Bob okay. So why were you on the pond?" said Bob."Some guy threw me away due to me being weak which makes no sense." said Gorz."So you want to be part of my deck?" said Bob."Yes.bI heard that you can win a duel even with your back up against the wall and I want to help you win in your next duel." said Gorz."Okay Gorz. Welcome to the team." said Bob."It will be an honor to serve my liege." said Gorz. Bob then sighed as he walked back to his dorm and he said,"I guess it is time to change the deck one last time.".

Next time,
Para and Dox show up along with two new transfer students.These transfer students have something to do with Bob and Jaden's past.So stay tuned and find out who they are next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment