Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hero Omake Not your normal Hero

A:N In 2014 here, in my opinion. It is mainly Pokemon and Yugioh stories.I am not joking about this.I mean out of 380 posts done in that year, a good 80% was mainly them.I am trying my best to do my only stuff but no promises on that.If I only did my stuff, it would be like 2013 and 2012 which I don't want ever again due to the very little content being produced.I am going to try combing both types into a year which you all will like.So this story is going be like a mixture of Duel Academy, Power, and Pokemon Tourney meaning a mixture of P.O.V and no P.O.V at the time.

Anyway, lets begin our story with our hero Bob who is my main character of 2014.I can't do other characters as mains.Also we have a new group of villains called the Syndicate which trying to destroy governments all across the world and then used their Nuclear Weapons and Meta Humans to use for their plans also not a big fan of Meta Humans because they use them for messed up experiments.I also wrote this back in February.This is not a full story just a warning.Just some ideas that I had but got bored with.You may see some elements in Power Guild and another story I have in the works.

Past Bob P.O.V
I was sitting on the roof of my adopted family mansion.I was about to go to war at 14.Most kids would be having fun.I am not your normal child.I was staring at the blue sea with a smile on my face."Bob. What are you doing up here? I thought you would be with the others preparing for the mission." said a girl.I then saw my sister standing there with a worried look on her face."I am just relaxing Ariel. No need to worry that much." I said.

She then gave me one of her hugs which made my friends jealous."You don't need to act so mature all of the time Bob. Try living like a kid. I mean you are 14!" said Ariel.I said,"I am not like most teens sis. You know that well.".She sat next to me and she said,"So what is it like Bob?"."What do you mean?" I said."Having super powers! I mean I remember a certain boy enjoying have fun watching shows about them. I mean you were so happy back then." said Ariel.

I then said,"You are a year older than me Ariel. You have powers too. You know what it is like. I mean you and the rest of the squad are my true friends.".Ariel then said,"Bob. Promise me this. When you get to be 17, you will have fun. I know that we are going to fight in a war that we can't win."."Ariel." I said."Promise me this Bob! You are the youngest member of the Squad. I don't want our dreams to die!" yelled Ariel.

She started crying as I gave her a hug."Bob." said Ariel."I hate seeing you cry sis. I want you to promise me something." I said."What is it Bob?" said Ariel."Never cry sis. I love seeing the warm smile on your face. It brings me happiness." I said.She then smiled as she said,"Okay Bob. We better get going. The Squad will needs us."."Right." I said.

Present Bob P.O.V
I then woke up in my bed.I then rubbed my eyes and I thought,"It was a dream. It was been a long time since then. It has been almost 80 years. I have been living my life through their dreams and memories again."."Major? Can we come in?" said a woman."Sure. You three must have all been worried about me." I said.My bedroom door opened as I saw my three second in commands.I found them when I was traveled through a war torn country.They were torn about by Meta Humans by the way.

During the war, Meta Humans were rare about 0.10% in the population of Earth but ever since the turn of the 21th century.They were more common about 45%.Almost half of the population had some sort of super power.I found them when they were going to be taken from their destroyed homes to become lab rats for the government.I stopped their helicopter with ease and I allowed to come with me.I promised to free all Meta Humans from their government and I hope I did that.

The oldest of the three is the father figure of the group.His name is Leonard Conner or Leo.He has the power over Fire, Ice, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness.The second one is the older brother to the younger members of the group.His name is Arthur Howard.He had the power of sound on his side causing him to be very noisy in your business.

The youngest one is the only female of the group.She is the most mature of the three being the leader of Omega when I am busy doing my thing which is very often during a lot of stuff happening last year.Her name is Eve Halsey.She has super strength, super speed, flight, and energy projection skills.

"What do you guys want?" I said."We are worry about you Major. I mean you haven't been yourself at all lately." said Arthur."Arthur. He is the leader of the Omega Corporation and he has been living for 88 long years. He must have a lot on his mind." said Leo."Leo is right. I mean I haven't aged technically. I am just remembering the past." I said."I see. So are you going to see the younger members go off to school with the Team?" said Eve."Sure. Let me get dressed." I said.

The three left my room as I smiled.I met them all when Leo was 10 years old, Arthur was 6, and Eve was 2.I met them when I was 63 years old and it was the year 2000 and we are in the year 2015.I looked myself in the mirror.I look like I did when I was 14 years old except my natural blond hair turned into a Eerie Black due to me well dying.I die on that mission in 1941.All of my friends excluding my sister died on that one job because of our commander.I looked up to as a Father figure and he stabbed all of us in the back.

I turned my back on humanity that day and I was alone.Ariel survived that massacre with me but she decided to help humans and Meta Humans live together.I am not my sister.I want revenge for the Squad and I will honor their sacrifice to help our army win the war.I stood there with my black hair in my red eyes.My eyes used to green but it has been a long time since then.I was wearing my normal outfit which was a black jacket with a blue t-shirt underneath, blue jeans, boots, and the memories of the Squad fresh in my head.

I walked down toward the front door of the embassy.Four years ago, we became a country and we have a embassy so we could commit any crimes with ease.We would suffer no consequences because of Infinite being very famous.It is known for having such a rich and diverse culture.It is where me and Ariel buried all of our friends after the massacre.

I stood there with Eve and she said,"Bob. You know that you can talk with me about anything right? We all hate seeing you depressed."."I know that Eve. So where are Arthur and Leo? And the kids?" I said."Right here Major!" said a collective of the teens.I then saw the high school branch of Omega Corp.I found all of them while traveling the world.They were all in their first year of High School and they went to the same high school as Ariel's Meta Humans.

It was a boy and three girls.The boy had black hair and blue eyes which is a ponytail is a Meta Human with the mastery of flight, fire, and swords.His name is Andy Meyers and he is the only boy of the group but he doesn't mind that fact too much.I met him and he was protecting himself from the jealous townsfolk in his hometown deep in the country.He didn't have an accent thank god for that.

The girl with the short brown hair and brown eyes is a Meta Human who can teleport and she can phase through anything that she wants.Her name is Lindsey Cole and she is into boys and fashion.I met her while I was helping Andy get used to the city.She was stealing from the mall.I saved her from life in prison and she looked up to me like a father figure because of our huge age gap.

The girl with the long blue hair and green eyes is a user of water and super strength.Her name is Sylvia Conner.I met her when I was relaxing on Infinite.She was abandoned by her family at a young age and she was sent out to summer.She didn't trust normal humans because of that.She grew up by being a member of Omega Corp and she loves our group.

The final member of the four is a girl with short blond hair and brown eyes.She has the power to alter memories and also the ability of being a Psychic.Her name is Caroline or Carol Garret.She was once a hypnotized member of the Syndicate which is a group like mine but they use children to commit their crimes and if they fail even once, they killed them on the spot.I saved her by using my powers to free her from their control and she joined Omega Corp.

"Are you guys ready for your first day of High School?" I said."I am going to rock it there Major. I mean you are talking to me the Andy." said Andy."Please be quiet Andy. You are talking about something that the Major doesn't understand. I am pretty sure that he doesn't know what Rock is." said Lindsey."You forget Andy. The Major has been around since the end of 1920's." said Eve.

"Thank you for reminding me about my age Eve. It is a harsh fact that I am older than pretty much everyone that I know excluding her." I said."Yeah Major. I mean you and Eve have been together since you were a little girl right?" said Sylvia."Yes. I met the Major when he was 16 years old. He was like how he is now. Nothing has changed with him." said Eve.

"I am confused. I thought you said that your body was 17 but your mind is 88. I am so lost right now." said Carol."You are right Carol. My body is 17 years old but my mind is a young 88. I was given the gift of immortality after seeing my comrades die right in front of me thanks to that normal." I said."Major." said the three girls."Anyway, you kids better get to school. I will make sure that the Major is his normal happy self." said Eve."Gotcha." said Andy.

The four left the embassy and Eve looked at me with her blue eyes.She was like the friend that I always wanted but I had super powers which made my only friends were Meta Humans and the Squad.I didn't mind this but I want a normal for a thing.Last one tried to kill me."Are you going to be okay Bob? I mean you are usually not telling the kids about your past." said Eve.

"Eve. I had a dream of seeing them die right in front of me. I have seen many humans and Meta Humans die in front of me or around me so seeing death is normal to me." I said.She got closer to me and she said,"Do you need to see our psychologist Bob? I mean she isn't busy.".I then said,"I am going to go out for a while.".

I walked over to the garage and I grab my keys to my Bike.I had it made by a member of the Squad who was the master of technology.He gave me the knowledge and a bike before the mission that I went on.I put on my helmet and I opened the door.I drove out of the embassy at a break neck speed not giving a dam about traffic laws.

I drove through the speed of light since the bike that was custom made for me.It can do that sort of thing with ease."Bobby. Come and see your big sister. We so need to talk." said Ariel's voice.I stopped the bike as I looked toward a parking complex.I drove to the complex's roof.I then got off the bike and I saw her standing there.She still had her long purple hair, green eyes, and she was only a year old than me body wise.

Ariel X and I have been together since we were very little.I was adopted the X family when my parents sent me off to be tested by the government at 3 years old.They were very bad parents mind you.I am happy that they are gone.I was liked by their daughter and I was taken in to be part of the Squad.I love the time with them.I don't miss my real father and mother but my adopted one were pretty cool.

I only have her left and I have always seen as a girl who is way out of my league.I had a crush on her which made me regret not joining her group Alpha who try to help humans and Meta Human be friend but I can never forget them for what they did to my family.I was happy to see her happy though so that is a plus if you can even call it that.

She stood there and I said,"What do you want Ariel? I am not in a good mood right now."."Eve called me here. You had a dream about the mission again didn't you?" said Ariel."Yeah. I did. So? I have been having those dreams for the past 74 years. Woman are so confusing sometimes." I said.She then gave me a hug as she said,"Bob. You know that you always have your loving and caring big sister right?"."Yes?" I said.

She was then held in the air by Eve who looked pretty mad."Bob. Why do you let her touch you that?" said Eve."We are family Eve. You and Bobby will never have the same relationship as me." said Ariel.The two then fought as I sighed."Sometimes. You two act like children." I said.The two then said in unison,"You should act your age Bob!".I then laughed as I grabbed my head."Ow!" I yelled.

I fell over from the pain as Eve said,"Bob.".She held me in her her lap as Ariel touched my head."Something or someone is trying to contact him using some pretty weak ESP." said Ariel."Well who is it?" I said."It is a girl but she isn't in the Meta Human Database." said Ariel."But can't only Meta Humans use ESP?" said Eve.I stood up and I said,"Some monsters can use them but it isn't as strong as when a Meta Human use it. It can cause some damage to an Meta Human.".

Eve then looked worried about me and she said,"Bob. You need to keep lying down. Your mind is really old."."Thanks for the compliment I think. Ariel. You can use your powers to locate our friend right? I know that you can and I will if you don't want." I said."Yeah. But if you do it, you will age about 10 years. I really don't think you would be a cute 98 year old and I like being the older sister!" said Ariel.I then said,"Okay. I will use my powers to find our friend. It won't age me.".

No comments:

Post a Comment