Thursday, April 9, 2015

Power Guild Episode 30 Battle of Heroes part 2 Miss Heroes and the Battle of Heroes!


A/N:It is time folks.I have been leading up to this one.Time for a good old fashion Guild Fight/Brawl/Free for all!Every wizards is battling each other to stop the Inferno Four and X.I thought about it and I am going to say it.I won't be having a Wendy in this because Ana is the Wendy of this story.The Oracion Seis Arc is going to be interested to say the least.I will explain what I mean by that later.

I made Alex around Ana's age because why not.I need more kids and it is like a really strong one.I am doing the Anime only Arc because I don't want this story to be like the anime.It stopped for a year because the anime was catching to the Manga way too fast.Lets begin.Sorry for forgetting about Ed in the last thing and Inferno Legion is Inferno Four.Also we are changing this up character because of a certain Island Arc.You'll see soon.I explain what I mean by that there.

Bob woke up to see Scampers and Ana on his stomach."What are you two doing? You are crushing my stomach." said Bob."Happy Birthday Bob/Big brother!" said the two.Bob held them up and he placed them on the ground."So are you ready for the Harvest Festival?" said Ana."Yep. I am looking for the parade. It will be your first festival Ana. You better be ready. We always go out." said Bob.She smiled as Scampers said,"Lets go to the Guild already!".

Bob followed the two and he saw everyone wishing him a happy birthday.He waved to them and he ran into Myra.She looked at him and she said,"Morning Birthday Boy. Look who is finally old enough to drink hard liquor."."You two can go on ahead." said Bob."Okay." said the two.They ran off as Bob said,"So where is my grandpa?"."He is busy with dealing with the Mayor. You do remember what happened last year right? said Myra.

Bob then said,"Oh yeah. Good times. So are you going to meet up with him?"."Yes. Do you want to come with me?" said Myra."Sure." said Bob.The two walked through town as Myra said,"So did Jade tell you that X is back in town?"."Yeah. Allison told me about it at dinner last night." said Bob."Are you going to go see him? said Myra."Maybe. I wish you luck in the Miss Heroes. You know who I am going to vote for?" said Bob."Remember that I am one of Heroes's two beauties." said Myra."Yeah. I know." said Bob.Bob then remember a memory from a decade.

Flashback,
"Gramps!" said two voices.Ax turned around to see a eight year old Bob and thirteen year old X."Hello Bob and X. What are you two doing here? I thought you two were going to be in the festival with the others." said Ax."Nah. I wanted to hang out with you. I mean you and Bob are so strong. I mean Bob is an S Class!" said X."You are strong too X. I mean you were an awesome teacher. I mean I learned how to master Lighting Magic thanks to you." said Bob.The two smirked as Ax said,"Lets go you two.".

Present,
Stella was walking with Kurt, Casey, and Brendan."So you ready for the Harvest festival you three? It is a pretty awesome time." said Kurt."Yes. The Guild is very accepting just like you said Stella." said Casey."I told you so." said Stella."Yeah. Norman is a real man. I mean I think he is the best drinker in the Guild." said Brendan."I think Tanya would like to disagree with the fact." said a voice.

Kurt then saw an old friend of his.This is Issac Mills.He is an Air Wizard and he taught Fate who to use his Wind Magic to use alongside his guns.He had short brown hair, brown eyes, and he looked like he just came back to town."Hey Issac. I haven't seen you in a while. Guys meet Issac Mills. He goes on so many jobs meaning we don't see him much." said Kurt."I didn't think I make it. So you three must be the newbies? The Guild treating you nice?" said Issac."Yes. My name is Casey Polar. I bet you have heard of me right?" said Casey.

Issac said,"Yeah. The one who destroy our Guild Hall. I guess if the master can forgive you then after all of that mess. So you two are both Spirit Wizard right?"Yeah. My name is Brendan Crawford and this is Stella's Polar." said Brendan."Sweet. I thought having Bob and X would make us strong but heck, Spirit Wizards are so strong. I better you two ladies are entering the Miss Heroes festival." said Issac."Yeah." said Stella."I shall enter as well." said Casey."This is going to be so awesome." said Kurt.

The Guild was about to start up the Miss Heroes Festival.Bob sat with Norman, Kurt, Brendan, Scampers and Spike."So I get why me and Norman are here. Why are you here Kurt?" said Bob."To cheer on my beautiful fiancee right?" said a man.Norman then saw Cecil Jones standing there.He looked like a hunter with his gray hair and sharp black eyes.He used chains, nets, bullet, and pretty much anything to capture his prey."It is good to see you man. So Tricia is in the Festival with Sis?" said Norman.

Cecil sat with the four and he said,"Yep. We also came back to see Bob turn 18. Happy Birthday kid. You get to drink with the big boys now."."Thanks Cecil. I may have a drinking contest with Tanya after this." said Bob."So who is in this thing in the first place?" said Spike.Scampers held up a sheet and he said,"We have 10 lovely ladies competing for the title of Queen of Heroes. The Winner wins a date and a match with Bob, the King of Heroes while second place gets 1,000,000 coins.".

Bob sighed as Brendan said,"Did the master do that?"."Yeah. I heard him talking about it with the mayor when I was out with Myra. I thought he was joking." said Bob."His grandson is 18. I mean you were a boy who had immense magical power. Can you blame him Bob?" said Kurt."."No." said Bob."Then be a real man! I bet Allison is going to win this." said Norman."I thought you would cheer for your sister Norman." said Spike."One thing that you have to learn about Allison, she loves to win." said Scampers."Yeah." said Cecil.

Virgil stood there as the announcer and he said,"Welcome Mural to the Harvest Festival's annual Miss Heroes Festival. This year, we have our female wizards showing us their magical potential. First up is Heroes's top drinker Tanya Reed!".She stood there as Norman whispered,"She is doing this for the money."."Yeah." said the guys."Psychic Change!" said Tanya.She then glowed as she stood there in a bikini.The crowd cheered as she headed off the stage.

Casey stood there as Virgil said,"She is Casey Polar. She may have destroy the Guild Hall once but ain't she pretty folks?".The guys agreed as she said,"I hope you all are ready for this. Water Explosion!".She turned into water as she exploded."Wow! That was an explosive Spell!" said Virgil.She stood there on a beach as Virgil said,"And our Water Girl is ready for her day with her boyfriend!"."Boyfriend?!" said Casey.She blushed as Virgil said,"She is still single folks.".

She headed off the stage as Virgil said,"Now it is time for Heroes's very own model. Myra Wood!".The crowd cheered as Kurt said,"She is really popular."."Yeah. Hasn't she been their cover girl for more than 10 issues Norman?" said Brendan."Correct. Sis is a awesome wizard." said Norman."Indeed. She used to be quite the model back in the day but I think Allison may take over that title." said Bob.

Myra stood there as she said,"I am going to show you all a different side of me."."Sweet." said the guys.She then turned her head into Johnny, Spike, and Scampers's head as the guys were shocked.Spike and Scampers started laughing like crazy as Norman said,"She is a man?"."Nope. I got nothing for her." said Cecil."Indeed." said Bob.She walked off as Virgil said,"Anyway, we have the Weapon Queen and also Bob's girlfriend Allison May!".

She stood there and Bob yelled,"You got this!".She smiled as she said,"Transform.".She then glowed as she stood there in a white dress.The crowd went nuts as Virgil said,'We have Allison with her rocking red hair and her body.".Virgil and the crowd noticed Bob's glare which is known very well as Virgil said,"Anyway we have Jade Emerald.".

Allison headed off the stage as Jade stood there."She is a master of the Earth and Letter Magic. Show us what you got." said Virgil.Jade said,"Letter Magic!".She made several words appeared as the crowd cheered for the petite wizard."Wow. I didn't know that she used Letter Magic." said Brendan."She started using it since she was 16. I thought Kurt would know that." said Bob."Of course I do." said Kurt."Yeah. You don't." said Cecil, Norman, Spike, Scampers, and Bob.

Julie Brown stood there and she said,"This is for a really close friend of mine. Guns Magic Sniper!".She held a sniper along with four coins stolen from Virgil's wallet.She fired her gun hitting them at in the center as the crowd cheered.Nick was stunned as he said,"Wow. She is amazing.".She headed off the stage as Cecil said,"Brendan and Spike. Enjoy the performance of Heroes's very own master of the Crystal."."Yeah. She is really strong." said Norman."I could beat her." said Kurt."You would have trouble with a toaster." said Bob.

A woman stood there.She had light green hair, brown eyes, and a warm smile on her face.This is Cecil's loving fiancee Tricia Hanson.These two met while working here and they have been happy ever since."We have Heroes's very own master of the gem Tricia." said Virgil."It is good to see you all. Diamond Shower." said Tricia.She then made several diamonds appear as the crowd rushed toward them."Wow. Is that normal for her?" said Brendan."When you can make money appear out of nowhere, you spend it often." said Cecil.

Ana stood there and she said,"I hoping to win for my big bro!".Bob sunk his seat as Norman said,"She is a very interesting little girl."."You said it." said Spike.She then said,"Power Fireworks!".She then made a little firework show as Virgil said,"This is Ana Yagami folks. She is the cutest girl in the Guild while the other ladies have a mature beauty toward them."."Is he making fun of her?" said Kurt."No. If he was, Bob would have killed him." said Scampers.

Jo stood there and Kurt said,"You got this Master!"."I see that you are in the crowd somewhere Kurt. You better watch and learn from this. Passion Freeze!".She then made a cute little bunny rabbit which caused Spike to chase it around.The crowd laughed as Norman said,"Wow. I haven't one of those human like animals do that since Scampers was still a little kitten."."Yeah. Good times." said Bob."Yeah." said Kurt and Cecil.

Stella stood there and Virgil said,"And we have Heroes's Shining Star Stella. She has told me off the stage not to mention her last name for personal reasons."."Why? Is she your girlfriend Kurt or Norman? I know that Bob is with Allison. She seem like she was performing with all of his heart. Or is she your girlfriend Brendan? You are new so I don't know a lot yet but I am determined to find out what." said Cecil."She is actually the daughter of Clint Polar." whispered Bob.

Stella noticed Bob and the others and she said,"Okay. Let me show you all my Magic Limit! Open Gate of the Bull Ted and Gate of the Lion Luke!".The two stood there and Virgil said,"And our girl Stella here is a Spirit Wizard and under her, she had the Elemental Spirits and Zodiac. She is quite a powerhouse.".Then the Guild hall heard,"You called all of these ladies the Queen?".

Eve stood there as Norman said,"Eve is here?!"."Then that must mean." said Scampers."Yeah. Time for my rematch!" said Kurt."Who is it?" said Spike and Brendan."Bob's older cousin." said Cecil."And his Inferno Four." said Bob.Luke said,"What is your deal? You interrupt Lady Stella."."Yeah. You may be part of the Guild but we will hurt you." said Ted.Bob then yelled,"Stella! Don't look at her eyes!"."Huh?" said Stella.

She was turned into stone thanks to Eve's eyes which are very similar to the eyes of the Greek Monster Medusa.The two Spirits were gone due to their master being in a stone.She is known as the beauty with eyes of a monster.Leonard and Alex also has special eye based magic.Their eyes helps with their respective magic.Leonard's eye allow him to cast his spells faster while Alex's eyes are used for Soul Collecting.For every soul he takes, he gets stronger.Virgil then said,"Everyone! Get out of here!".

The crowd that was filled with visitors and townspeople ran off in fear from Eve's magic leaving the male wizards plus the females who didn't participate for very obvious reasons.Ax headed toward the stage as Eve said,"Master."."Free her right now!" said Ax.Ax then saw Bob standing next to him and he said,"She didn't just turn Stella in stone. X! Get out right now!!"."Correct Bobby! I knew that you would be able to see through my plan." said X.

He stood there with Krystal, Alex, Leonard, and all of the girls competing in Miss Heroes contest frozen in stone.Bob and Kurt's anger grew stronger due to his girlfriend and teacher being a stone statue.You know which boy is worried about who."Tricia! Let her go now!" yelled Cecil."Let me think about it old man. Nah!" said Alex."A real man would have challenge me to a fight instead of being a coward!" said Norman.

He went toward the stone as Krystal said,"I will turn these girls into pretty pebbles if you come any close Norman.".He went back as Leonard said,"Now you all better to listen to X or I will destroy your precious girls."."Nah! Warrior Punch!" yelled Kurt.He ran toward the five Wizards as Issac said,"Didn't he get his but kicked last year?'."Yeah." said Bob."Inferno Spiral!" said X.

Kurt was burned by him as Eve said,"We will free them under one condition. You all will beat the Inferno Legion and X under three hours. They will be destroy if you don't.".The guild was quiet as Alex said,"That is so easy you guys. I mean it is five against 100. You guys got this."."He is right." said Krystal."I wish you all luck." said Leonard."Right. Have fun trying to get me Bob and Ax!" said X.

The five were gone as Norman said,"Lets go get our girls back!".The entire Guild excluding Bob, Scampers, Ax, Brendan, and a knocked out Kurt ran out of the Guild Hall to save their girls by defeating Eve.Bob was trying to wake up Kurt and Ax said,"X! I am going to knock some well needed sense into you!".He ran toward the exit along with Brendan and Ax slammed into an invisible wall."Master!" said Brendan.

The two then saw words floating there and Bob stood there with Scampers and Kurt who had bruises all over him because Bob and Scampers woke him up by beating him up."So do you guys know what says? I can't read it" said Kurt."It says that no one over 80 may compete, no stone statues may leave, and also Bob can't leave." said Bob."What?! Are you sure Bob?" said Scampers."I am dam sure. You three better kick their but for me." said Bob."Also for me." said Ax.

The two teens ran off as Scampers stood there."I am not leaving you two. They may attack the Guild Hall and I am going to protect our home!" said Scampers."I see. Scampers, Ana will kill me for this. Go get Bob's present." said Ax."Aye Sir!" said Scampers.He flew off as Bob said,"Why are you getting me my present Gramps?"."X is going all out on you and the rest of the Guild for some dam reason. You need to be ready." said Ax."Gotcha." said Bob.

He then said while his fists producing Electricity,"Bring on the spell Gramps!".The two then noticed Jordan and Ax said,"Jordan? What are you still doing here?"."I am scared of X." said Jordan."I don't blame you at all man. Do you know where Althea's house is right?" said Bob."You mean the old friend of yours master?" said Jordan."Correct. Head there. Those idiots will be occupied with their brawls to see you heading there." said Ax."Wee!" said Jordan.

He ran off as Bob noticed something on the wall.It said Nick vs Victor vs Fred was about to begin into 2 minutes."Bob!" said Scampers.Bob held the magic book in his hand as Scampers said,"Why would those three being fighting? I am pretty sure that Nick wouldn't hit on Jade."."I wonder if Leonard has something to do this." said Ax."He does. I better get studying." said Bob.He sat at one of the table and he used a pair of reading glasses.They help him remember the powerful spells.

Nick then saw Victor and Fred."Hey guys! You seen any of them? I check Leonard's usual hang out spot but who knows with him?" said Nick."No. They are being cowards." said Victor."I am worried about Jade." said Fred."Don't worry. I bet Bob is there trying to find a way to free the girls." said Victor."Yeah." said Nick.The four then noticed that they were surround by Leonard's ruins.

Victor read the words that appeared above them and he said,"We have to fight each other to escape? Are they serious?!"."Yeah. We are friends." said Fred."I am sorry you guys but I am going to save her from those bastards." said Nick.The two turned around as Nick said,"Sand Blast!".The two dodged the sand as Victor said,"Fine! Flame Blast!".Nick was hit by the fire and he turned into sand."Son of a Bitch!" said Fred.

Fred then saw him on the roof with two giant sand cannons on his arms."Sand Cannon Blast!" said Nick.The two were then slammed into the ground by the powerful sand.Nick saw that the ruins were gone as he said,"I am sorry. You are going down X!".He headed off toward the next fight.

Next time,
The members of Heroes fight each other to save their friends.Bob tries to master several powerful spells.

Battles
Ana vs Tanya vs Julie vs Myra vs Jade vs Jo vs Stella vs Allison vs Casey vs Tricia.
Kurt vs X.
Nick vs Victor and Fred.
Leroy vs Charlie.
Virgil vs Issac vs Spike.

Eric vs Wayne vs Cecil.
Tessa vs 4 unknown female wizards.
Issac vs Cecil vs Tessa.
Nick vs unknown wizards.
Kurt vs Alex.
Norman and Fate vs Eve.

Jordan vs Leonard.
Eve vs unknown wizards.
Alex vs Tessa and Charlie.
Nick vs Leonard.
Brendan vs Eve.

Jason, Stella, Ana, Brendan, and Scampers vs Alex.
Allison vs Krystal.
Tanya and Casey vs Leonard.
Casey vs Leonard.
Norman vs Leonard.

Myra vs Leonard.
Heroes vs Fire Hell.
Grim vs X.
Allison and Bob vs X.
Kurt, Johnny, and Bob vs X.

Main Heroes Wizards
Bob Yagami.Unknown Wizard and Wizard Saint.18 years old.
Ax Hunter.Light Wizard and Wizard Saint.88 years old.
Allison May.Unknown Wizard.17 years old.
Rick/X Hunter.Fire Wizard.23 years old.
Grim.Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard.19 years old.

Krystal Powell.Weather Wizard.23 years old.
Scampers Yagami.Unknown Wizard.7 years old.
Myra Wood.Transformation Wizard.19 years old.
Kurt Raymond.Passion Wizard.17 years old.
Alex Howard.Sound and Soul Wizard.12 years old.

Leonard Conner.Elemental and Letter Wizard.20 years old.
Eve Halsey.Superhero and Stone Wizard.18 years old.
Spike Raymond.Duplication, Transformation, and Weapon Wizard.7 years old.
Nick White.Sand and Speed Wizard.19 years old.
Stella Inferno.Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard.17 years old.

Norman Wood.Transformation Wizard.18 years old.
Ana Yagami.Negate Wizard.12 years old.
Jade Emerald.Earth and Letter Wizard.17 years old
Johnny Wilson.Metal Wizard.17 years old.
Julie Brown.Guns Wizard.19 years old.

Casey Polar.Water Wizard.17 years old.
Tanya Reed.Psychic Wizard.18 years old.
Jason Knight.Ice Spirit/Wizard.17 years old.
Fate aka Falcon.Wind and Guns Wizard.18 years old.
Brendan Crawford.Spirit and Element Wizard.17 years old.

Althea Harmony.Healing Wizard.79 years old.
Jo Edwards.Passion Wizard and Wizard Saint.42 years old.
Virgil Holt.Maker Wizard.20 years old.
Tessa Ramsey.Wood/Plant Magic.19 years old.

Minor
Issac Mills.Air Wizard.23 years old.
Jordan Barnes.Art Magic.27 years old.
Victor Wilson.Fire Magic.18 years old.
Fred Armstrong.Speed Magic.18 years old.
Cecil Jones.Capture Magic.29 years old.

Tricia Hanson.Diamond Magic.28 years old.
Wayne Summers.Smoke Wizard.36 years old.
Eric Logan.Purple and Red Wizard.36 years old.
Charlie Haynes.Animal Magic.20 years old.
Leroy Clark.Dance Magic.16 years old.

Miss Heroes's order
Tanya Reed.Psychic Wizard.18 years old.
Casey Polar.Water Wizard.17 years old.
Myra Wood.Transformation Wizard.19 years old.
Allison May.Unknown Wizard.17 years old.
Jade Emerald.Earth and Letter Wizard.17 years old.
Julie Brown.Guns Wizard.19 years old.
Tricia Hanson.Crystal Magic.28 years old.
Ana Yagami.Negate Wizard.12 years old.
Jo Edwards.Passion Wizard and Wizard Saint.42 years old.
Stella Inferno.Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard.17 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment