Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 29 Cinnabar Island.


A/N:I am rushing this place because I want Bob and the gang to return Viridian City for Episode 30.We are having Bob gain a Pokemon, three Pokemon are evolving, Battle Chateau, a gym, and Ashley's Birthday is coming really soon.I decide to do her birthday in Virdian City.Yeah.I am going through this place pretty dam fast.Also we have three Pokedex entries at the end.Lets begin.

Bob woke up in the Riddle Inn.The group was looking for a hotel yesterday and they found a nice man who let him and his friends stay in the inn.Bob got out of his room and he headed toward the lobby.He saw the nice man and he said,"A good morning to you Bob. You sleep good?"."I did Blaine. Your beds are really comfortable man. Oh hey Blaine." said Bob.The man looked and he said,"How the?"."My dad. He told me that you like to confuse the tourists." said Bob.

Blaine said,"You are just as cocky as Red is. He is the champion and his son is a strong trainer. I would love to see you battle."."Maybe tomorrow." said Bob."Why Bob?" said Blaine."Me and my friends are heading to the Pokemon Lab and then the Battle Chateau. I also hope to meet my uncle Arthur." said Bob."Arthur. He lives here on the island. I can ask him to meet you all there at the Battle Chateau. We can have our battle there. It will be a three on three Pokemon Battle. I wish you good luck." said Blaine.He was gone as Bob said,"Today is going to be awesome.".

The group was heading to the Pokemon Lab.Ashley was super excited as Ayano said,"I guess her battling in this Battle Chateau must be pretty fun."."Yeah. It is her dream. Sonia plans to meet us in Viridian City." said Shawn."Sweet. You are going to meet your aunt Sonia. She is really nice." said Bob.The Spike Ball smiled as Ashley said,"Bob. You are planning to revive your Old Amber aren't you? You better make sure this one doesn't try to kill you. I will make sure that I will hurt it myself."."Yep. I will keep that in mind." said Bob.

The four saw the Pokemon Lab and they walked inside of the lab.Ayano saw several scientists working and she said,"I wonder where the Fossil Revival machine is?".A scientist grabbed her and she said,"Do any of you have a fossil?"."I do miss." said Bob."You and your friends will follow me to Professor Audrey Yagami's lab here. She is one of the leading expert of Pokemon on the same level as Professor Samuel Oak." said the scientist.

The four followed her as Shawn whispered to Bob,"Is this Professor Audrey your aunt man?"."Yeah. She is very smart." said Bob.The scientist opened the door as Ashley heard,"Kari. What is it? I thought you would be busy with work. Is it really important?"."Yeah. A group of kids have a Fossil. You can go in young man. I am pretty sure that you can help them." said Kari.Bob walked in and he saw his Aunt.She had long black hair, blue eyes and she was wearing a lab coat.She is very beautiful.

She turned around and she said,"Bob?!".She hugged him and he said,"Hey Aunt Audrey. So where is Uncle Arthur?"."He went to go meet with Blaine at the Battle Chateau. I was going there as well. So are you going to introduce me to your friends?" said Audrey."Yep. This is Shawn, Ashley, and Ayano." said Bob."It is very nice to meet you." said the three."So which one of you has the Pokemon Fossil?" said Kari."I do. I got it from Nelson over the Pewter Museum of Science." said Bob.

Kari smiled as Shawn said,"Should I ask?"."She and Nelson are in love Shawn. So which one is it Audrey? I know that Alex gave you an Pokemon Egg. I heard that he is in his second stage. He evolves into one more stage." said Audrey.Ashley said,"Yeah. A Aerodactyl. An Aerodactyl who almost killed him."."I heard about that. Are you sure about this Bob?" said Audrey."Yep. I know that it will be a good friend for Megaros. He is so lonely." said Bob."I see. Lets go." said Audrey."Yeah." said Ayano.

The six saw the machine and Kari said,"Can you give me your Old Amber Bob? I need to put the stone in the machine."."Sure." said Bob.He handed her the stone and she placed inside of the machine."Prepare to see the past come to the future." said Audrey.The machine glowed as Shawn said,"Wow."."Yeah. It is so cool." said Ashley."Yeah." said Bob.

He pulled out some Rock and Flying type Pokemon food from his bag as Togepi who woke up from her nap inside of Bob's bag."Morning. Did you sleep good? I know that my bag ain't as good as a bed but I did what I could." said Bob.She smiled as Bob held her in his arms and she was happy.The group then saw the Fossil Pokemon standing there and it was stretching its wings.The Spike Ball Pokemon want to go play with the Pokemon but she was stopped by Bob.

Bob pulled his Pokedex and he said,"Aerodacytl, the Fossil Pokemon. Aerodactyl is a Pokemon from the age of dinosaurs. It was regenerated from genetic material extracted from amber. It is imagines to have been the king of the skies in ancient times. This Pokemon is Male.".The Pokemon looked at Bob and he flew toward him."Bob! Go Raichu!" said Ashley.The Mouse Pokemon appeared as Shawn said,"I hate to be a buzzkill but look Ashley.".

He was licking Bob as Ayano said,"Wow. This one is way different from Bob."."Yeah. He is actually nice." said Ashley.The Mouse Pokemon agreed with his trainer as Bob said,"Easy Aerodactyl! You are crushing my stomach.".He got off as he said,"Sorry Bob. I just want to meet you."."So how do you know my nephew Aerodactyl?" said Audrey.Bob got up as the Fossil Pokemon said,"I have been Bob since he got his first badge and I have seen everything in his journey. I always wanted to meet him.".

Shawn said,"So you don't want to kill Bob?"."No! Not all Aerodactyl want to kill Aura users Shawn. You can call me Law." said Law.Bob captured the Pokemon as Ashley said,"So are you ready to watch me become a Duchess?"."You are competing in the Battle Chateau. I want to see one of Bob's friends compete in anything." said Audrey.She closed up the lap as Bob said,"Lets go!".He ran off with Togepi holding on for dear life."Lets go." said Ayano."He gets that energy from his uncle." said Audrey.

The five walked into the Battle Chateau.Ashley said,"I better go get changed. Wish me luck!".She ran off as Ayano said,"I hope she wins."."She will. She is a Pallet Town trainer Ayano." said Shawn."He is right about that. Pallet Town trainers are rumored to be stronger than your average trainer." said Audrey."And it is true." said Bob.The four walked to the battle arena and Bob saw Blaine with his uncle.He had his black hair, brown eyes, and the smile."Uncle Arthur!" said Bob.

He jump down to the arena with his child in hands.Arthur said,"I guess big bro Red was right about my little nephew being here. It is nice to see you again Bob.".He gave him an Urasring Hug aka a Bear Hug as Blaine said,"So Bob. Are you ready for our battle after the match between your friend Ashley Ketchum and Sally?"."Sally is here?" said Bob."You know her?" said Arthur."Yeah. She was at the Battle Chateau in Celadon City. Ashley won against her." said Bob."I see a rematch." said Blaine."Huh?" said Arthur.

The three joined the other three as Audrey said,"Hello Arthur."."Hey Sweetie. You miss this handsome stud?" said Arthur."A little." said Audrey.The two stood next to each other.The two were flirting like nothing else and Blaine said,"Shawn. What Pokemon do you think your friend Ashley is going to use in her battle against Sally?"."Who knows?" said Shawn."She is just like a certain trainer. You can never guess what is going through his head." said Ayano."Are you making fun of me Ayano?" said Ashley.

She stood there in her red dress and Ayano said,"No. I am making fun of Bob."."Hey." said Bob.He pouted as Shawn said,"Good luck. Sally is rumored to be quite the trainer. Her beauty is just as great as her skills as a Pokemon Trainer."."You read that in Trainer's Weekly right?" said Ayano.Shawn nodded his head as Bob said,"You will do awesome. I know you will.".She walked down there as Ayano thought,"I wonder if Bob likes her. I mean I look to Bob as my best friend.".

Ashley then saw Sally and she said,"Sally. It is so good to see you again."."You too. Is Bob still with you?" said Sally.Ashley pointed to Bob who was feeding Togepi and Sally said,"Isn't he amazing?"."I guess. I mean he is a really big idiot sometimes." said Ashley."What do you mean?" said Sally."He almost killed himself trying to protect his Pokemon from a rogue Pokemon plus he keeps putting himself into danger. I am worried sick about him." said Ashley."I see. You love him." said Sally.

Ashley's face blushed as she said,"No! Lets battle already."."Okay. I am honest about my feeling toward Bob. I like him. Go Bellossom!" said Sally.The Flower Pokemon came out as Shawn scanned it with his Pokedex,"Bellossom, the Flower Pokemon. When Bellossom gets exposed to plenty of sunlight, the leaves ringing its body begin to spin around. This Pokemon's dancing is renowned in the southern lands. This Pokemon is Female."."Go Dewgong!" said Ashley.

The Sea Lion Pokemon came out as Ashley scanned her move set with her Pokedex,"Your Dewgong knows the moves Ice Shard, Headbutt, Signal Beam, Icy Wind, Rest, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam, Aqua Jet, Brine, Sheer Cold, Take Down, Dive, Aqua Tail, Ice Beam, Hail, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Frost Breath, Protect, Return, Rest, Attract, Snore, Surf, Waterfall, Icicle Spear, Iron Tail, Water Pulse, and Drill Run."."Begin!" said Turner.

"You may have type advantage but I will never give up for my love. Leaf Blade!" said Sally."Dodge and then Frost Breath!" said Ashley.The Flower Pokemon was frozen as Ashley said,"Ice Beam!".The Pokemon was even more frozen as Sally said,"Now! Break out using Drain Punch!".She was free as Sally said,"Sunny Day plus Solar Beam!".Dewgong dodge her attack and Ashley said,"Time to win this! Sheer Cold!".The Flower Pokemon was out cold as Tuner said,"And the winner is Duchess Ashley!".

Dewgong ate some of Bob's food as Bob stood there across from Blaine.Turner understood what is happen and he decided to be ref.The two were going to have a triple battle and Bob was determined to win."So can Bob defeat this guy? Blaine is really strong." said Arthur."Bob can win no matter what the odds. He only tied with Mewtwo. He hasn't lost a single battle." said Ashley."You sure have faith in the boy." said Audrey."She loves him." said Sally and Ayano.

Ashley blushed as Shawn who was holding Togepi,"You got this man!"."Thanks. Lets go Blast and Garth!" said Bob.The two came out as Blaine said,"A Water type with a Ghost Pokemon. Good choice Bob. Lets go Rapidash, Arcanine, and Magmortar!".The three fire type Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Okay. Help them out Jason!".He came out as he said,"I hope I can be helpful."."You will man. Bob is the best trainer. He gots this." said Blast."Amen to that. He is also a good chef." said Garth."Begin!" said Turner.

"Triple Flamethrower!" said Blaine."Blast and Garth! Protect!" said Bob.The two protected Jason and Bob said,"Now Jason! Aqua Jet into Aqua Tail on Rapidash!".He rushed toward the Fire Horse as Blaine said,"I see your plan. Solar Beam!".The Blast Pokemon charged up his blast as Bob said,"Garth! Once it comes out, grab it with Psychic and shoot it toward the sky!"."Gotcha!" said Garth.

The blast came out as he grabbed it and he fired it upwards."Now! Water Pledge into Muddy Water Blast!" said Bob.The attack went off as Bob said,"Hold them down Garth and Jason with Psychic!".The three took the attack as Blaine thought,"I can't do anything to stop him!".The attack hit and the three were knocked out."Winner Master Bob and his Pokemon!" said Turner.The three then glowed as Stella said,"Is that normal?"."Yeah." said the three.

A Blastoise, Gengar, and Golduck stood there as Bob smiled.The three then tackled him mainly Jason and Blast."Why does this keep happening?!" said Bob."You and your Pokemon have a very special bond Bob. It is also due to your Aura." said Arthur.He stood there as Blaine said,"Here Bob. For defeating me in a battle of wits, the Volcano Badge is yours.".

Bob placed the badge in his case as he said,"So can we go train my Aura now?"."Yes. Follow Arthur Bob. Your friends will be at the Riddle Inn." said Blaine.He walked off as Arthur said,"Follow me Bob.".He walked toward the volcano and Bob said,"Wait one second uncle!".He grabbed Togepi from Shawn and she said,"Togepi?"."I want you to come with me." said Bob.She smiled as Bob ran after Arthur.

The three were in front of a house.It was a small house but it had its charm to it.Togepi liked it because of the aura."Welcome to my training ground Bob and Togepi." said Arthur."Sweet. So does Aunt Audrey knows about this place?" said Bob."Somewhat. She usually stays back at our normal house. You will be staying here for a week." said Arthur."Huh?" said Bob."Your aura is strong Bob. It can be stronger. You will be here for a week and you will be stronger." said Arthur.

Bob said,"Okay. Can you give Togepi to my friends?".She grabbed onto Bob as he said,"I guess you want to train with me.".She nod as Arthur said,"I wish you good luck. Don't worry. You won't be missing Ashley's birthday. I know it.".Bob smiled as he said,"Lets go Togepi.".The two walked into the house as Arthur head back to the main land.

A week has passed since then.Shawn, Sally, Ashley, and Ayano were at the Cinnabar Airport.They were going to take a blimp to Viridian City for Ashley to face off against the four Battle Chatelaine.They learned about them from Turner who told Ashley about them."So where is he?" said Ashley."You worried about your boyfriend?" said Ayano."He isn't!" said Ashley."Yeah. He is mine." said Sally.The three girls talked as Shawn thought,"Hurry Bob. I can't take it anymore.".Ashley then saw Bob with Togepi in his arms.She smiled.

Bob stood there and he said,"Sorry guys! I just got distracted."."I feel like your Aura is stronger Bob. I guess your training helped." said Ayano."Yep. Daddy is the best trainer out there." said Togepi."You can talk now Togepi?" said Shawn."Yep! You can call me Hope." said Hope.Bob smiled as he said,"So are we ready to go?"."Yep. Wish me luck." said Ashley."You will do great." said Bob."Yeah." said Sally.The five plus the Spike Ball Pokemon got on the blimp reading toward the City of Evergreen.

Next time,
Bob vs Nancy!Paul, Laura, and Sonia return.Also two new faces.

Blastoise, the Shellfish Pokemon. Blastoise has water sprouts that protrude from its shell. The water spouts are very accurate. They can shoot bullets of water with enough accuracy to strike empty cans from a distance of over 160 feet. This Pokemon learned Flash Cannon, Hydro Pump, Smack Down, Earthquake, Double Team, Focus Blast, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Dragon Tail, Rock Slide, Dark Pulse, Aqua Ring, Water Spout, Outrage, Zen Headbutt, and Hydro Cannon.
Gengar, the Shadow Pokemon. Sometimes, on a dark night, your shadow thrown by a streetlight will suddenly and startlingly overtake you. It is actually a Gengar running past you, pretending to be your shadow. This Pokemon learned Thunder, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Dark Pulse, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Giga Drain, Foul Play, and Sludge Wave.
Golduck, the Duck Pokemon. Golduck is the fastest swimmer among all Pokemon. It swims effortlessly, even in a rough, stormy sea. It sometimes rescues people from wrecked ships floundering in high seas. This Pokemon knows Aqua Tail, Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Water Sprout, Aqua Ring, Confusion, Fury Swipes, Water Pulse, Disable, Zen Headbutt, Hydro Pump, Hone Claws, Psychock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Return, Protect, Attract, Rest, Snore, Dig, Brick Break, Psychic, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Focus Blast, Scald, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact, Power-Up Punch, Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Cross Chop, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb, Psybeam, Brine, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, and Signal Beam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment