Thursday, April 23, 2015

Power Academy Episode 1 Robert Percival Yagami aka Bob The Bad Guy?!


A/N:Here it is folks.My original story that I have been working on for a long time now.I just want to get a couple of things on the battlefield right here and now.One, I actually almost everything include characters and locations for once.Two, it is going to have elements from others stories like P.O.V for example.Three Power is Dead folks.That story ain't going back anytime soon.I actually have some to tell you all.Author Notes are actually related to said story.Like Pokemon related stuff, go in Pokemon Journey and Fairy Tail stuff go in Power Guild.

Since I have no Smash Bros related story, I am going to put it here for right now.I may but no promises.The New Smash Ballot is an awesome idea but I would like to know the daily ranking of said character.Maybe at the end of every month.It would be nice to know who is the highest.I want Shovel Knight or Shantae in Smash because it will improve the great relationship between Nintendo and Indie Developers.Rayman or Banjo would also be pretty cool.I love the Smash bros Art made by a awesome artist aka Artsy Omni which I highly recommend you check out.Type Smashified into Google to find him.Lets begin already.

Bob P.O.V.
"Stop right there!" said a woman voice.I was running from the maids of the Xanada kingdom.The name is Bob and I am not your average hero.I come up from another Universe which meant I stuck out like a sore thumb especially with my clothes.I was then surround by maids and I said,"I am leaving. You need to tell Erin that."."Why didn't you do that Bob?" said a blue haired maid.I was quiet as I said,"Reasons."."Get him. We make him explain why he wants to leave." said a green haired maid.

I then saw several spears and arrows go toward me as I said,"Power Transform! Shadow!".I then went into the shadows since it is nighttime and we are in the forest."Sorry ladies. I have to get going. Shadow Slam." I said.The maids were slammed into the grounds by huge hands made of the shadows.They were out cold as I ran toward the portal.I come from a very different universe where the most advanced thing in the world isn't the discovery of magic and electrics for things other than magic.I also had to go back home.

After traveling through the shadows of the forest for what seem like forever, I found the ruins where I was found here only a year ago.I had amnesia from my travel through but a few days ago, I got it back like how to get back home.I still had my powers so I was ready for anything that this universe threw at me.I activated the portal and I found the control panel.This wasn't made here because the grand sages from my universe made this in every known universe because the universe need to be connected.

I found my universe coordinates and I typed them in.The portal appeared as I stood there.I stood there and I said,"Later Xanada.".I was then stopped by a magic barrier and I heard,"Wait Bob!".I turned around and I saw the princess of the Kingdom Erin standing there.Her green hair and blue eyes made her beauty stick out and she was the princess of the kingdom that pretty much ran this universe with a very peaceful rule.

In the year that I have been here, there has only been one war.It took two months mind you but it was a short war compared to the stories of the past in my universe.Our wars took longer since the discover of magic.I mean our World Wars took longer because of magic.It is a great thing but at the same time, it is a bad thing.

Me and Erin became really close since I came here.She found me here a year ago and she defend me from the kingdom's former head knight Hugh who turned out to be crazy in love with her.He was a very sick man folks.He turned out to be one of the lmain leader for the Demon army and I killed him after he tried to kill Erin after she reject him.

Erin hugged me as she said,"I know that I can stop you Bob."."No. I am leaving Erin. Don't worry. You are going to be a great queen. I know it." I said."I know but I was thinking about making you my king." said Erin.I blushed as she said,"You are a really good friend to me Bob. I can't imagine the rest of my life without you. Why can't I come with you?!".

I looked away from her as I said,"You know why Erin. You are need here in the kingdom. The people here love you."."I don't get why?! I mean my brother can run the kingdom for all I care. I just want to be with you as your wife!" yelled Erin.I was silent as Erin said,"I know that you aren't dense Bob. You like me too Bob. Women are better at telling emotions than guys."."No." I said.

Erin smiled as she said,"Okay Bob. If you don't like me, you wouldn't be really happy if I did this.".She then kissed me on the lips.My heart started beating like crazy as she said,"I can hear your heartbeat Bob. You do like me.".I sighed as I said,"Okay. You can come with me."."Really Bob?" said Erin.Her smile was huge as I said,"You better be ready for some crazy stuff. My world is far more advanced than yours."."As long you are by my side, I will be fine." said Erin.She dragged me into the portal.

It had been a week since I reappeared back in my universe with Erin.My best friend Ace was happy to see me back along with my master.Erin told the two about our marriage and the two gave me props on bring back a wife.She blushed as I sighed.I now go to a private academy where people with special gifts like me are tested to become super heroes working for the Council which is the best paying job in the country.

My master is a member of said Council.He took me in when I was in middle school after my PL (Power Level) went through the chart.At the middle school level, most people's power level is very low or average but mine is on the level as a member of the council.He is like my big brother because he taught me how to seduce the ladies which helped me with Erin.I was good with the opposite gender ever since I was little but my master is well a Master with the ladies.

I woke up in my room in my dorm room which is like a mini house.I was automatically transferred into the second year because Erin proclaimed my greatness to my master about me defeating a demon army by myself.I walked toward my dresser.I wore a black t-shirt with a skull on it blue jeans.I put on my necklace that I got from my parents along with a pair of gloves with the symbol for Omega and Alpha on the the left and the right glove.This isn't my school uniform mind you.I will be getting along with my future job thanks to the Council.

The Council is the highest form of power in my universe.They work in the light of the people's eye and in the shadow underbelly of society.I personally want to be a Hero/Teacher like Master is.I walked downstairs to see my "wife" waiting for me to walk to school.Erin loves me and I love her too."Good morning Bob. Did you sleep well?" said Erin."Yeah. I just want to know why you didn't go to school yet Erin. I mean you are already in the school." I said.

Master got her in here but me, I had to wait a week into the new school year.If I know Ace and Erin, those two have made rumors about me."You have friends there right Erin?" I said.She smiled as she said,"I was a princess before I met you Bob. I can make friends with anyone."."I knew that Erin. I was testing you and you passed. So what is with the two lunchboxes? Ace usually eats food from the market." I said."It is for you idiot. I got up early to make it for you." said Erin.

I said,"Really? That is awesome."."Yep. I remember all of the recipes that the maids taught me. I am really happy here Bob." said Erin.I smiled as I said,"You ready to go?"."Yep." said Erin.I opened the door as Erin held my arm like my girlfriend would.We were walking to school as I said,"So what class are you in?"."I am in Class 2-A. I hope you are in my class Bob. Ace is there too." said Erin.

She was quiet as I said,"You really don't like him do you?"."I do Bob. He is one of your closest friends. You two have been friends since you were in grade school right?" said Erin."Yeah. We met at the orphanage. He used to get bullied a lot by the older kids who didn't get adopted for reasons. I save him and we became friends. We are like brothers Erin." I said."That is sweet Bob. You were always nice with the kids back at the orphanage back. I now understand why." said Erin.

At the school's main gate.I saw my master standing there leaning against the wall.He was like me back in the day because his Power Level was off the chart back in middle school so he took me under his wing.His name is Greg Duncan.He is a teacher here.He has Sliver hair, sharp green eyes, and he was wearing the school uniform for the males.It was a dress shirt with a blazer and jeans.Since he is a teacher, he teaches kids how to use their powers for good or evil.

Greg looked over at us and he said,"Look at the happy couple."."Very funny Greg. So what are you doing here? You told me that you are never late for class." I said."I came here to take you get yourself registered Bob. I want to make sure that you don't cause any trouble on your first day here. You always have a knack for trouble." said Greg.Erin said,"He is right. You did almost destroy the barn because you were doing what again?"."Practicing my magic." I said.

Greg said,"Follow me Bob. I hate to be a buzzkill but I don't want either of you later to class. So can your flirting till later okay.".Erin said,"Bye Bob.  I will see you at lunch right?"."Yeah. I promise." I said.She ran into the building as I followed Greg inside of the building.We then stopped in front of the Student Council room.I remember this room because the year before I met Erin, Greg took me and Ace on a tour of the school."Good luck with her." said Greg."Huh?" I said.

He threw me in and he close the door.I notice that the room was empty and huge.I noticed that this place had an amazing view of the school."It is pretty great right Mr. Yagami?" said a voice.I turned around and I saw a girl.She was very beautiful and I was stunned by it.To me, it is on the same level as Erin which I thought was impossible but she proved me wrong.I was confused at this feeling but it is the same as I feel for Erin.I love her and I just meet her.

She stood next to me and she said,"I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Claire Scarlet. I heard about you from Erin. She talks about you a lot Bob."Hi Claire. So what are you doing in the Student Council's office? I thought normal students weren't allowed in this place." I said.Claire grabbed my arm and she said,"Oh. That is true but I am different from most students."."I see." I said.My face was on fire as she said,"I guess the rumors were right about you.".

I looked at her as she said,"Now, lets get going to class Bobby.".I followed her but then I saw that we were in front of the gym.She opened the door as I saw a woman.She had light green eyes, blond hair, a purple top with blue jeans, and heels.She looked to be about the same age as Greg is which is pretty young."You found him Claire. You may head back to class now." said the woman."Okay Ms. Ellen Wilson. I will see you later Bobby." said Claire.She kissed me on the cheek as she walked off.

My face was on fire as Ellen said,"Wow. You are a player kid."."Huh? What do you mean?" I said.Ellen sighed as Greg said,"Ellen. Bob isn't the brightest when it come to romance. He somehow got a girl to fall head over heels for him".He stood there as I said,"Master? What are you doing here?".'Ease kid. I am off today." said Greg."Mr. Duncan here to see what you are going to be in the future Mr. Yagami. You being able to down a Demon King is impressive and you had memory loss correct?" said Ellen.

I nod my head as Ellen put out a machine.This is known as the Future Identifier.According to Greg, everyone in my universe has their life planned out for them."Place your hand here Bob." said Greg.I place my hand on the ball as the machine said,"This boy's future job is the Devil King!"."Huh? Are you serious?!" said Ellen and Greg.The two looked at the machine which had a little dragon inside of it and it said,"Yeah. I am usually never wrong about this kind of thing.".

I then said,"The Devil King? I am going to be the Devil King.".The Devil King with his army of death almost caused the world's destruction over a century ago.Thanks to the Council, the world was saved from utter destruction."Bob. Are you going to be alright?" said Greg."No! I am going to be the thing that killed my parents!" I yelled.My parents were killed by a loyal follower of the former Devil King.I have devoted my life to defeat that evil only to become it.

I was on the floor as Ellen said,"Bob. You know the Magic Council will be keeping an eye on you right? We don't think you are going to cause any trouble."."Yeah." I said.She was gone as Greg said,"I will help you through the rest of administration Bob."."Okay." I said.I followed him.This year is going to be a very strange one to say the very least.I will never forgot today for the rest of my life because I gained hatred from most of the student body and a group known as the Cult of the Undead ran by a man known as Darren Darkmore.

Next time,
Bob's first day starts with most of the school hating his guts.He then gets attacked by people want to bring out the Devil King.

Main Characters(Name and job)
Robert Percival Yagami aka Bob.Devil King.
Erin Xanada.Warrior Queen.
Claire Scarlet.Devil Queen.
Greg Duncan.Teacher/Hero.
Ellen Wilson.Teacher/Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment