Friday, April 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 31 Battle of Heroes part 3 Battles Galore!


A/N:Yep.We are in the battle section.You may noticed in this Episode that I have ten fights in this Episode.I am planning to do the big ones next time.So look forever to that.Also Grim returns after 11 parts in that one.Lets begin and also this is the smallest Author Note so far.Also Ed is Virgil.I don't feel like changing it.Alex's souls are pretty much the kids from Hero so look there if you want to know what they look like.

Ax was trying to break out of Leonard's ruins after he saw Nick defeat Victor and Fred."Gramps!" yelled X.He then saw a thought projection of his grandson as Scampers said,"What do you want?".X saw the cat thing and his younger cousin reading."I am here to see how Gramps is doing Scampers. I mean he is watching his children beat the ever living crap out of each other to save those girls and on Bob's birthday. Happy Birthday Bob." said X."X." said Bob.

The three then saw him standing there and X said,"You are trapped in here just like the old man. What are you going to do?"."I have faith in my friends. We are going to stop you." said Bob."Whatever. Have fun watching your friends and children beat the crap out." said X.He was gone as Scampers said,"Bob. I am going after Alex after we free you and the girls."."Okay. X is mine." said Bob.The three then heard someone eating metal as they went looking for the Metal Wizard.

The townspeople and the guests were enjoying the Harvest Festival not knowing of the Battle of Heroes and X.Leroy was running on the rooftops.He thought,"They aren't being effect by Leonard's ruins!?".He stood there tired as he overheard a conversation between an older woman, man, older man, and a girl."Man. What is going on with Heroes?" said a man."Yeah. I saw some of them fighting each other for real." said an older man."I hope Bobby's birthday is over." said a girl.

The three looked at her and the older woman said,"You know that he and Allison are together?"."Yeah but I want Bob's eighteenth birthday to be amazing." said the girl.Leroy sighed as he thought,"Don't worry Bob. I will make sure X pays."."Animal Spirit! Bull Charge!" said Charlie.Leroy jumped over him as Charlie said,"I don't want to fight you man but I want to fight X!"."I do as well for more personal reasons. Ultimate Dance Strikes!" said Leroy.

He attacked the man as Charlie said,"I am sorry buddy but I want to defeat X for hurting my friends. Animal Spirit! Armadillo Shell and Porcupine Spikes!".Leroy was on the ground out cold and his clothes were torn as Charlie walked off.Leroy fell off the roof as Charlie thought,"I am doing this for the same reasons as you Leroy. I don't want Bob to have a bad birthday. The kid has been through a lot.".

Issac saw Virgil and Spike.The three were trapped thanks to Leonard."Air Drain!" said Issac."Mask of Air!" said Virgil.He then had a mask giving him as Spike was losing air."Titan Kick" yelled Spike.He then knocked Issac into the air as Virgil said,"Iron Suit!".He stood there as Issac crashed into the ground."You two won't stop me! Hurricane Blast!" yelled Issac.The two flew into the air as Issac flew after them.Spike said,"Lets go with my Dragon Form!".He grew as Issac was smashed into the ground knocking him out.

Virgil then said,"Pegasus Wings!".He stood there in the air with two amazing wings as Spike said,"Dragon Crunch!".Spike ate him as Virgil said,"I am sorry Spike. Explosion!".Spike fell back to the ground with his mouth on fire and he was next to Issac in his normal form.Virgil headed off to find the Inferno Legion or X."I am so sorry." said Virgil.

"Smoke Fists!" said Wayne.Cecil and Eric dodged his attack."You are doing this for Myra Eric. I thought you would date a girl close to your age." said Wayne."Like you are one to talk. You are married!" said Eric and Cecil."Shut up! Smoke Bomb!" said Wayne.He fired the attack causing the battlefield to be hidden as Eric who said,"Red Blast!".The blinding smoke was gone as several copies of Wayne appeared."Which is the real Wayne?" said the copies."I can tell." said Cecil.

They then saw Cecil holding a giant chain and he said,"Find me the real Wayne Summers! Grab him and his drinking partner Eric Logan Chain of Destiny!".The chain then grabbed Wayne and Eric.The two wizard were then burned and shocked as the two said,"What are you doing Cecil?! We are friends.".He was quiet as the chain knocked them out.They were on the floor as Cecil walked off."I am doing this for love. I will save you Tricia and I won't let anyone get in my way." said Cecil.

Back at the Guild Hall, Johnny saw Bob, Ax, and Scampers looking at him."Hey. I thought we were talking about that later." said Johnny."Do you have any idea on what is going on Johnny?" said Bob.He shrugged his shoulders as Ax said,"My other grandson is starting up a battle royale of Heroes to save the girls who are competing in the Miss Heroes Contest."."Sweet. A Battle Royale! I am so in." said Johnny.He ran toward the front entrance as the others followed him.

Bob sighed as Ax and Scampers said,"Why are you stick in here?!".The Metal Wizard was trying to get through the barrier as he said,"I guess those freaks in the Inferno Legion think I am made out of Stone or something."."Or are you 80?" said Bob."I'm 17!" yelled Johnny."Yeah. I better get back to the books." said Bob.He sat down as Scampers said,"Wow. Tessa is facing off against 4 wizards at once."."Yeah. She is strong with her magic." said Ax."Yeah. I am going to try to break out." said Johnny.

Tessa stood there and she was surround by 4 females at once."Guys. We shouldn't been fighting each other. We aren't even in Leonard's spell." said Tessa.The four rushed toward her as Tessa dodged their attacks which were all close quarters and she said,"Spiky Vines!".She made vines grabbed them and it threw them into the air."Wood Hammer!" said Tessa.The four were knocked out by the giant hammer as Tessa took a breath."Let's go." said Tessa.

Johnny was watching Bob work on trying to get rid of Leonard's barrier holding him and the others inside of the Guild Hall.Scampers could leave but he was worried about Ana."You Guys!" yelled Kurt.He then saw the blue haired wizard run in as Scampers said,"You didn't get trapped in one of Leonard's Ruins?"."Yeah. I went toward the library. I couldn't find any books on getting rid of petrification. Sorry Bob." said Kurt.Ax said,"It is fine right Bob?"."Yeah. You should go back out there." said Bob.

The four other wizards said,"Why?"."You may draw out one of the Inferno Legion. If one of us defeats Eve, we can get the girls and Jade out of their prison." said Bob."Why her Bob? She is that pipsqueak right?" said Johnny."Yeah but she can use the same type of magic. Right?!" said Kurt."Yeah. I can use her help on this. I may be a S Class Wizard but I will need help." said Bob."Gotcha!" said Kurt.He ran out of the Guild Hall as Ax said,"He gots this."."Really?" said Scampers and Johnny."Yeah. Go get them Kurt." said Bob.

Tessa saw Cecil and Virgil.A barrier went up as Cecil said,"Chain of Ice!".The two dodged his attack as Tessa said,"That isn't going to work on us Cecil. Wood Sword!".She made a sword out of her element and it cut the chain in half."Net of Fire!" said Cecil.Tessa was then burned as Virgil said,"Iron Fists!".He punched Cecil into a building and he was knocked out.

Virgil said,"Demon Change!".Tessa freed herself from the net as she saw Virgil.He was now a demon as he went toward Tessa.She jumped over him as she said,"Giant Wood Fist and Wood Sword!".She then knocked Virgil into the ground with a giant fist and sword and he was knocked out.Tessa saw him go back to normal as she walked off.

Nick stood there and he saw several wizard."Sand Trap!" said Nick.Most of them were trapped in the ground as he said,"I am sorry you guys. I will defeat the Inferno Legion plus X to save Julie!".He then knocked out his fellow wizards as he headed off to find Leonard.He went back to the Guild Hall and he saw that Johnny and Bob were trapped inside of the Guild.Defeating Leonard will get rid of the ruins right?

Kurt then sense Alex and he said,"I need to find X. Lets see if Alex knows where his master is.".He ran inside of a clothing store which was empty.He then saw the wizard with his five souls which he controls with ease."Go get him Andy! Show him the power of the Inferno Legion!" said Alex.A soul went toward him as Kurt said,"Atomic Freeze!".

The soul was frozen as Alex said,"You must have learned Ice Magic from Jason who is a Spirit. He is working for Stella right?"."Yeah. Lets fight!" said Kurt."Fine! Sonic Scream!" said Alex.Kurt covered his ears as Andy was free."Soul Blasts!" said Alex.Kurt noticed the five charging up their attack as Kurt said,"I won't let that work! Nuclear Passion!".

The 6 were attacked along with the store which was destroyed.Kurt stood there in the destroyed shop."The girls are going to hate me this." said Kurt.He then saw Alex and he grabbed the boy's shirt."Where is X?!" said Kurt.Alex turned into a doll as it said Sorry but I don't want to fight you!.Kurt then destroy the doll as he ran off.

Eve was walking through town and she saw Fate and Norman."Eve! Turn the girls back to normal now! We will fight you!" yelled the two.Everyone was gone but the three wizard."Okay. Lets battle." said Eve.She then grabbed Fate and he said,"How did you?"."Atomic Throw!" said Eve.She then threw him into the ground as Norman said,"Transform! Beast!".He turned into the beast as he rushed toward her.She dodged him and she said,"Hero Kick!".She then kicked him into a flower shop.

Eve was walking off as Norman said,"Don't you run from me! Transform Dragon Claw, Black Bull, and Sonic Howl!".Eve then got attack by the three attacks as she saw the man standing there with a blindfold."I see. You are smarter than you look. Hero Blast!" said Eve.Norman dodged the attack as he said,"I will save my sister! Transformation Lion Crunch!".He then bit Eve as she said,"You will make an interesting statue Norman. Stone Glare!".

He was turned into stones as Eve walked away.She was being watched by Brendan."You are mine Eve. I will free Stella and the others." thought Brendan.He ran past Norman and he said,"Open Gate of the Devil Knight!".A knight stood there and he looked something from hell itself and he said,"What do you need from me Master Brendan?"."Place him out of the way." said Brendan.He move the statue as he said,"Don't worry Norman! I will make sure that you get your revenge.".He ran off with the knight flying after him.

Jordan was running toward the healer of Heroes's house.He then crashed into a wall as he heard,"Mural is surround by the same barrier holding Bob and the master.".He then saw Leonard standing there."Why are you and the Legion doing this?!" said Jordan."It is X's wish to rebuild Heroes into a strong guild. Right now, it is weak." said Leonard."Art Magic! Illusion!" said Jordan.Leonard was blinded as he said,"You can't run from me.".

Leonard then saw several Jordan and Leonard said,"Do you think that will work on me?"."Yes. Art Magic Cannon Blast!" said Jordan.Jordan was surround by several cannon balls and Leo said,"Letter Magic! Circle of Pain!".The Jordans noticed that they were in a circle with the same writing as the wall holding him in as he screamed in pain.The others were gone as Leonard said,"Sword Slash Pain!".

Jordan screamed as Leo said,"Next time, don't break the rules!".Meanwhile, Eve was standing there on the roof of the building as several wizards surround her.They fired their spells as Eve said,"Hero Blast!".She then blast them out cold as she said,"I thought there would be one wizard to at least give me a challenge.".She then flew off as Brendan was following her.

Back at the Guild Hall, Ax was staring at the result.Bob, Johnny, Tessa, Charlie, Kurt, Brendan, Scampers, and Nick were the only ones left.Ax looked at Bob who was reading on how to free them."Dam it!" yelled Bob.He broke another table as Scampers said,"Calm down Bob. You will find a way to defeat this barrier and then X."."Okay. I am going to free Allison. I didn't want to but I will."said Johnny."What are you going to do?" said Ax.

He then made a Metal Chainsaw and he attack her.The stone cracked as Bob grabbed him."If she dies, I will kill you!" yelled Bob.Allison then stood there as she said,"What happened?".She then saw Bob almost killing Johnny."Should I ask? All I remember is seeing Eve's eyes." said Allison.Scampers tackled her as she said,"Ease buddy."."It is good to have you back. We have a lot to talk about." said Bob.

Allison said,"So X and the Inferno Four turned me into the others into stone for what reason?"."To use as hostages Allison." said Bob.He sat there reading as Johnny said,"So we have nine wizards now right master? I mean we got a strong army."."Correct but I have a feeling that we can get one more." said Ax."You mean Grim right?" said Allison."Yeah. Lets see if we can win this fight yet." said Bob.

Next time,
The girls come back looking for a rematch after a certain Spirits face off against Eve.Allison goes after Krystal who is helping X for some reason.X has a backup plan.

Battles
Leroy vs Charlie.
Virgil vs Issac vs Spike.
Eric vs Wayne vs Cecil.
Tessa vs 4 unknown female wizards
Virgil vs Cecil vs Tessa.
Nick vs unknown wizards.
Kurt vs Alex.
Norman and Fate vs Eve.
Jordan vs Leonard.
Eve vs unknown wizards.
Wizards in Battles
Kurt.
Leroy.
Charlie.
Virgil.
Issac.
Spike.
Eric.
Wayne.
Cecil.
Tessa.
Nick.
Alex.
Fate.
Norman.
Eve.
Jordan.
Leonard.
Virgil.
Wizards not in battle
Bob.
Ax.
Allison.
Scampers.
X.
Myra.
Stella.
Ana.
Jade.
Johnny.
Julie.
Casey.
Tanya.
Jo.
Tricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment