Monday, April 6, 2015

Power Guild Episode 28 Heroes's new Guild and the reporter from Magician Monthly.


A/N:We are the battle of Heroes.We will be learning more about Villains, Heroes, and also new members joining the Heroes.A little side note.I was going to save this until I reach the Grand Magic Games but I need to get it off my chest.I am usually for the dub of Fairy Tail but why does Sting sound like a smoker?I am not the only person who notice this right?I like Sting but his voice makes me think he smokes and it is hurts to say that.

Also Lector sounds like someone from Brooklyn.He is my least favorite cat due to that and the ones being better.Anyway lets begin with our heroes walking toward the Guild Hall which has changed which is like the recent First Fairy Tail Building.Almost every member of the Guild is going to appear.Allison is like Bob and Scampers now.

Kurt was walking backwards and he said,"This is so awesome!"."Yeah. Big brother is smiling like crazy. Is this normal?" said Ana.The two wizards were holding hands as Scampers said,"Yes. This is Bob's normal expression Ana. These last couple of jobs are made into a cynical man."."Yeah. It is good to see my honey smiling." said Allison."Yeah." said Bob."So have you guys heard anything about the new Guild?" said Stella.

Kurt said,"According to Nick, it is pretty Wild!"."Nick said that?" said Ana."Wow. I am impressed. You lied to my friend Stella." said Bob.He then gained a evil aura as Kurt said,"I just like the word."."Yeah. Nick did say that it trumps the old one." said Scampers."Cool." said Allison."So are you two going to tell the Guild about you two being together?" said Stella."Yeah. I see nothing wrong with us being together." said the two.

The 6 stopped in front of their Guild Hall."Wow." said the six.It looked like a castle.They walked in and they saw several of the members were enjoying the outdoor cafe and then Bob saw a Souvenir Shop run by a very social member of the Heroes Guild.He had wild brown hair, black eyes, and a smile on his face.He is the Wizard who could make anything with his mind.His name is Virgil.He is 20 years old.

"Well. Ain't you all for sore eyes?! How was the resort?" said Virgil."It was nice. So the master let you come back from Business school?" said Scampers."Yeah. Sorry I couldn't help you all during the battle with Chaos Lords. You must be Stella. I heard a lot about you. You are quite the beauty." said Virgil."Thank you Virgil. So what type of magic do you?" said Stella."I use the magic called Maker. I can make anything that I want. So you two must be new members?" said Virgil.

Bob said,"This is my little sister Ana and this is Allison."."Allison? I really dig you with blue hair. You look really cute." said Virgil."You may not call her cute in front of Bob." said Scampers."Why?" said Virgil."You'll learn real soon." said Kurt.Virgil sighed as he said,"I hate a secret. You better tell us soon. I have work to do. The others are inside."."Thanks." said Allison.

The six walked in and they said,"Welcome back Team Power!"."We are happy to be back! Lets party hard!" said Kurt.He then ran over to Norman and Fate.Ana and Scampers went over to Spike and Leroy who were the youngest quarter of members.Stella went over to Jade and Ultimate Champions."My grandson is alive. I heard the Divine Intervention had fired close to where you were and your team was." said Ax.

He stood there with Myra and Allison said,"It is good to see you again master."."Allison? What happened to your hair?" said Myra."Lets just say a lot had happened." said Bob."Like what?" said Ax.Allison whispered something in their ears.Bob smirked as Ax yelled,"YOU AND BOB ARE DATING!"."What?!" yelled the entire Guild.Bob smirked as he said,"Yeah. Jealous much?".The men (Eric, Nick, Ax, Wayne, and Norman) took Bob away as the girls (Julie, Jo, Tanya, Myra, and Jade) stole Allison.

Eric said,"I can't believe you. Your talent with the opposite is legendary. I always wanted it. You gave it up for her?".Ax and Bob looked at him with the death glare and Wayne said,"He was just kidding master. Right Eric?".He nod as Norman said,"You are a real man unlike a certain cowboy."."And what is that supposed to be mean?" said Nick."I think my manly friend here is saying that you and Julie have just been friends for how long?" said Bob.Nick was quiet as the other men grilled Bob about him and Allison.

The girls were a little more kind toward the blue haired girl."So Allison? Who admit their love first?" said Myra."Bob did. He destroy my former big brother and also the tower with a mode he calls Power God." said Allison."Bob is a strong wizard. He is also improves with every day that he is alive." said Jo."You got that from only a few months knowing him?" said Jade."I think Althea told you right?" said Jade."Yeah. She is really nice. So now it is time for getting Julie with Nick." said Myra."Why me?!" said Julie."You and Nick have been just friends for how many years?" said the girls.

It had been a hour since the big reveal.Bob was sitting with the rest of Team Power with Spike."Hello you guys." said a girl.They saw Casey standing there with Ax."I guess you are a member now. I am happy but I don't trust you." said Spike."I am sorry." said Casey.She bowed as Kurt hit his partner."She is a member now Spike. I expect you to treat her like one." said Allison.

Spike said,"Sorry Casey."."It is fine Spike. I understand why you hate me." said Casey."Don't worry. We will like you. It will just take some time." said Bob."Kurt treats our bonds higher than anything else." said Stella."I see. I am going to make friends. Wish me luck." said Casey."Me and Spike will help. We remember being new." said Ana."Yeah. You seem nice." said Spike.

The two walked off with the water wizard as Ax said,"Do you think the others will be nice to the other two?"."Other two? I only knew about one." said Allison."Bob told you?" said Kurt."Correct." said Bob."So who are they master?" said Scampers."You know one of them. You can come over here Johnny." said Ax."Johnny?!" said Stella.

The Metal Wizard stood there and he said,"Sup."."What the hell are you doing here!? You destroy our guild hall and you hurt my friends!" said Kurt.Allison grabbed him and she said,"Easy Kurt."."Why? He and his friends hurt us!" said Stella."It was Samuel's fault. Johnny is an innocent man and a pretty decent fighter." said Bob."Decent? I could beat any one you with ease. I could destroy you Kurt." said Johnny.

Kurt's fist flowed a bright blue as he said,"Bring it on Metal Head!".The two started fighting as Ax said,"You wanted a fight didn't you?"."Yeah. It stopped them from fighting." said Bob."He is right master." said the girls."I guess you are right. You all better be ready for tomorrow." said Ax."What is it Master? Is this magic council coming to the Guild?" said Scampers."No. It is a reporter from Magician Monthly. Everyone is coming back to the Guild Hall for him." said Ax.

Stella was walking back to her apartment."I wonder what this reporter is like. I mean everyone in the Guild actually cleaned up the Guild Hall after their brawl." thought Stella.She noticed a present outside of her apartment.The landlady lived on the other side which meant she didn't visit her often.She took the present inside of the apartment where she saw no one from the Guild.Lately, Bob or Scampers have came to visit her and Kurt just barged in.

She sat on her bed when she felt something.She took off the bed sheet to see a bruised Kurt."Hey Stella. Thanks for letting me borrow your bed." said Kurt."Get out of here Kurt!" said Stella.She held in the air as Kurt said,"Easy! I need to rest here."."Why? Don't you have a place?" said Stella."I do but Master gave it to Casey. They need to get her a room at the girls dorm." said Kurt."So go ask Bob for a room? I know that he stays at the girls dorm." said Stella.

Kurt then said,"Oh yeah! I could sleep in the Guild Hall! I heard that they have a bed in the Guild Hall. See you later Stella".He ran out of the apartment at the speed of light.Stella sighed as she got herself ready for bed.As Stella was about to open the present, Jason came out as he said,"You look really amazing Stella Chan. So what is it and what are you wearing tomorrow?"."I am going to guess that you are here because of that reporter going to be at the Guild tomorrow." said Stella.

Jason said,"Correct Stella. As one of the most handsome bachelor in Heroes, I need to be my best."."Okay. So why do you need me?" said Stella."You are a brand new face Stella. I mean Myra and Allison are both hot girls but Allison is with Bob now. You are a fresh face perfect for Magician Monthly." said Jason."Um thanks?" said Stella.

Jason looked in the box as he stepped back."It is most of the Elemental Spirit Keys?! Those are super rare just like the Zodiac Keys were before your mum collect them." said Jason.Stella held up a light green key along with a red key, blue key, black key, white key, and a brown key."I guess I have some contracts to make." said Stella.Jason was about to leave as Stella stopped him."You are staying here to help me right?" said Stella."Aye madam!" said Jason.

Stella walked into the guild hall and he saw pretty much all of the members enjoying time before the reporter arrives.She saw Kurt along with Scampers and Ana."Hey guys. So where is Spike, Bob, and Allison? They are usually here before I arrive." said Stella."Spike went to go get some food for the Guild with Johnny, Jo, Myra, and Casey. It is a tradition and also the master forced them too." said Kurt."Yeah. Bob and Allison are on a date." said Scampers."Really?" said Stella."Yep." said Ana.

Stella sat down and she said,"Hey Scampers? Is your nose really good?"."Yeah? Why do you ask? I mean Bob's nose is way better than mine." said Scampers."I got this strange package last night. It contain the other six Elemental Spirit Keys. I made Jason stay behind to saw hi to his old friends. It was interesting to say the least." said Stella."That is why Jason is like a zombie." said Ana."Yep." said Kurt."So do you have it? The scent should still be there." said Scampers.

She handed the dog the package as he sniffed it.Kurt noticed Ax walking toward them with a huge smile on his face."Good morning Master. You seem more happy than normal. Did X grow up?" said Kurt."No. He is still X. The reporter should arrive very soon with the other new member of Heroes. Where is Bob and his girlfriend Allison May Ana?" said Ax."They went on a date. They were smiling like crazy when they left." said Ana.

Ax grabbed his chest as he said,"He has grown up so much."."Really? He seems the same to me." said Stella."You haven't know since he was in diapers. He was a cute baby." said Ax."I would love to see the picture." said Ana."Yeah." said Stella.Scampers said,"This was from a boy. It seems to be a present for love. Stella.".Kurt smirked as he said,"Stella has a boyfriend.".

Jason knocked him to the ground as he said,"Don't mess with the Mistress."."You want to go Snowcone?" said Kurt.The two were about to fight as they heard,"Kurt and Jason.".They saw Bob standing there with Allison who had a blissful look on her."Yes sir!" said the two."I don't want either of you two destroying the Guild Hall while the reporter is here. Do I make myself clear?" said Bob."Yes sir!" said the two.

Bob then saw the reporter standing there.His name is Archie Hall.He had green hair with a single spike, a pink shirt, blue jeans, and he looked very happy."Bob!" said Archie.Bob grabbed the reporter and he said,"Do you remember the last time that you did that to me?"."He hates being scared." said Allison."So Allison? Why did you change your hair color?" said Archie."Oh reasons. Bob and me are now dating." said Allison.He fell on the floor as Bob said,"I think you killed him.".

The man recovered as he interviewed all of the Guild include recent members like Johnny and Casey.Stella sat on the second floor as she heard,"Stella Inferno?".She then saw a boy.He had short black hair with white tips, blue eyes, and he had a smile on his face."Yes? You must be the new member of Heroes. Welcome." said Stella."Do you mind if I sit next to you?" said the boy."I don't mind." said Stella.

He sat next to her as Stella said,"So did you get interview by Archie?"."Nah. So did you like my gift?" said the boy."That was you?" said Stella."Yep. I heard about you being a Spirit Wizard. So I dipped into my bank account. My name is Brendan Crawford. I'm also a Spirit Wizard." said Brendan."Really?" said Stella."Yeah. I am not as strong as you but I think I am pretty good." said Brendan.The two continued to talk.

Meanwhile at a unknown bar somewhere in Meca, X was sitting there and sleeping.He just finished up a job and he planned to relax before heading back to the guild hall.Some guys nearby him were making fun of Heroes thanks to the latest issue of Magician Monthly."Man. Those guys are the number one Guild? They must have payed the Magic Council." said a man.The three then laughed at X's Guild.The three then saw X standing there with an very angry look which could rival the glare of his cousin and they ran off.

X read the magazine and he burned it."What are those idiots thinking?!" yelled X in his head."Ain't it the fiery grandson of Heroes's Master?" said a man.X then saw a man who looked like a ape leaning against the wall and he said,"You are a member of that Dark Guild Midnight Ape.".The ape said,"Yeah. My name is Kelvin and I am proud to be part of such a guild. At least we are better than Heroes. I mean your Guild hall is pathetic.".

X stood there and he placed a spell underneath Kelvin.He said,"Kelvin. Tell me why you think that Heroes is such a lame Guild. I would love to hear why."."Okay then X. You Heroes must think that you are on top but you have that weak Spirit Wizard in your Guild. I think her name is Stella. She is cute but weak. You don't deserve to be number one." said Kelvin.X then said,"Shut up Ape. Molten Destruction.".Kelvin was then burned by a volcano which appeared under his feet.

X walked out of the bar with it burning to the ground."I may have went a little overboard but it is Heroes's tradition to destroy things for no dam reason." said X.He then saw a magazine of Heroes's poster boy Bob and he said,"Time for me to become the next Guild Master. Lets make some well need some changes to the Guild. Inferno Grip.".The magazine burned to ash as he head toward Mural.

Next time,
Mural's annual festival begins.X's elite group of wizards known as the Inferno Four attacks the Dark Guild Mystic Rage.Team Ultimate Champions get their revenge on Johnny along with X.

Heroes Guild
Guild Master:
Ax Hunter.Light Wizard and Wizard Saint.88 years old.
S Class Wizards
Bob Yagami.Unknown Wizard and Wizard Saint.17 years old.
Allison May.Unknown Wizard.17 years old
Rick/X Hunter.Fire Wizard.23 years old.
Grim.Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard.
Krystal Powell.Weather Wizard.22 years old
Scampers Yagami.Unknown Wizard.7 years old.
Myra Wood.Transformation Wizard.19 years old.
Jo Edwards.Passion Wizard and Wizard Saint.42 years old.
Major Wizards.
Kurt Raymond.Passion Wizard.17 years old.
Stella Inferno.Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard.17 years old.
Norman Wood.Transformation Wizard.18 years old.
Spike Raymond.Duplication and Weapon Wizard.7 years old.
Ana Yagami.Negate Wizard.12 years old.
Jade Emerald.Earth Wizard.17 years old.
Johnny Wilson.Metal Wizard.17 years old.
Julie Brown.Guns Wizard.19 years old.
Nick White.Speed and Sand Wizard.19 years old.
Tanya Reed.Psychic Wizard.18 years old.
Jason Knight.Ice Wizard.17 years old.
Fate aka Falcon.Wind and Gun Wizard.18 years old.
Casey Polar.Water Wizard.17 years old.
Brendan Crawford.Spirit and Element Wizard.17 years old.
Althea Harmony.Healing Wizard.79 years old.
Minor Wizards.
Victor Wilson.Fire Wizard.18 years old.
Fred Armstrong.Speed Wizard.18 years old.
Wayne Summers.Smoke Wizard.36 years old.
Eric Logan.Purple and Red Magic.36 years old.
Terri Ramsey.Wood Magic.18 years old.
Charlie Haynes.Animal Magic.20 years old.
Leroy Clark.Dance Magic.16 years old.
Jordan Barnes.Art Magic.27 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment