Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Power Guild Episode 18 Heroes vs Chaos Lords part 4 Family and Friends are the same thing!


A/N:I like really weird titles if you haven't noticed.Also we have been a good streak with Power Guild.I mean we are in the fifth arc right now and I plan to get to the Tenrou Island Arc.That is my goal so wish me luck folks.Anyway lets begin.

Spike was standing with Julie and Nick.The three were taking a quick break.After Chaos Lords's Guild Hall turned into a giant machine, Samuel made several darkness spirits to attack the Guild along with the Guild which Bob destroy with his Power magic."So where did Jason go? I mean Jo joining the fight made it go in our favor." said Spike.

Jo was blasting down members and spirits with her Passion Magic which is a lot like Kurt but stronger.She is a Wizard Saint along with being a S Class Wizard.Nick said,"Who knows Spike? He probably had one of his visions."."You mean like Tanya's visions?" said Spike."Nope. He always seem to know about some thing bad happening. It is so weird." said Julie."You three ready to go back to work?!" yelled Tanya.The three then ran toward the mob as Tanya thought to herself,"Jason. You better hurry toward the secret base.".

Myra was looking for her brother.She sneaked into Chaos Lords's secret base because she was worried about her brother."Where are you Norman? I don't want lose you like we did Sakura. Bob doesn't want to lose someone close to him ever again." thought Myra.She found him standing there thinking to himself as she said,"Norman!".He turned around to see his older sister as he said,"Myra?! What are you doing here?!".

Myra said,"I was really worried about you idiot. I mean Kurt's true potential is growing every day. I mean we are family after all. Bob wouldn't want to see you dead."."Right. We can handle any member in our way." said Norman."Ah. How sweet. The two members of the Wood Family is here to face off against little old me." said a voice."Who is there?!" said Myra."Yeah! Come out like a real man!" said Norman.

Allen appeared from the ground as he said,"I see. I was really hoping to face off against you Norman. I mean you say that you are a real man but you aren't one."."Why him?!" said Myra.She held his arm and he said,"I am a real man unlike you!"."Ah but I didn't kill my little sister." said Allen."Transformation! Dragon Claw!" yelled Norman.

He slashed Allen with a giant dragon claw who said,"I see that I hit a soft spot. I have done my research on you Heroes. I mean your sisters have master transformation of their body while you can transform only parts of your body."."Shut up freak! Iron Kick!" yelled Norman.He kicked Allen straight in the chest and Norman said,"Metal Spike!".A huge spike went through Allan as Myra said,"Norman. You feel bad for her death don't you?".

Allan then grabbed Myra as Norman said,"Let her go Freak!"."Now why should I? I mean you don't want to kill your sister like you did last time." said Allan.Norman was quiet as Myra said,"Norman! Sakura's death wasn't your fault!"."You are being too nice dear Myra. A real man should know when he did something wrong." said Allan."He is right big bro." said Sakura.The two then saw her standing there.She looked to be about 15 years old.

"Sakura?" said Norman.He went toward as she said,"You killed me. A real man wouldn't kill his sister."."It wasn't my fault!" yelled Norman.He was on his knees in pain from seeing his little sister alive again as Myra noticed that Allan went toward Norman."Why isn't he going toward me? I mean I am the strongest wizard than Norman is?" thought Myra.

Allan then said,"I learned that you tried to take over a strongest beast. You thought you could do it because you are a real man but it ended up taking control over you. Ain't that sad? She tried to stop you but you killed her!"."I did." said Norman."Don't listen to him Norman! Sakura wanted us to live for her! Don't you ever forget that!" yelled Myra."You need to shut up bitch! Earth Spikes along with Grass Chains!" yelled Allan.

She was then stabbed with spikes made out of the earth as she was being held in sharp grass."Myra!" yelled Norman."Ignore her Norman. You are with me right now. The little sister that you killed." said Sakura.Myra felt her power being drained as she said,"Why can't I cast any spells right now?"."My grass chains negate your magic. You are so weak so why are you here? I mean you haven't been on a job since that day. I mean Norman, your little brother killed your sister." said Allan.

Myra said,"You shut up. Norman and I have moved on along with Bob! Sakura is a very important person in Heroes! We are going to stop you and your Guild!"."Die!" yelled Allan.He was about to punched her when his fist was grabbed by Norman.Allan noticed the dead Sakura which was a projection of his Earth magic which was really ease for him.

Norman said,"You laid your dirty hands on my sister. You could hurt me if you wanted but you had to hurt my sister! You are a dead man! Transformation Beast!".Myra and Allan then saw Norman turned into a giant beast and he said,"Die!".He then kept punching Allan like crazy and Myra said,"Blizzard Freeze!".The man was frozen as Norman went back to normal."I did it sis." said Norman."You did it Norman. Sakura would have been proud of you." said Myra."Lets go beat up their master sis! Bob and Scampers are there now." said Norman."Right." said Myra.

Back on the main land,"Tornado!" said Fate.Several shadows were being trapped in the wind as Eric said,"Purple Fire! Crazy shot!".They were hit with the purple fire as Terri said,"Wood Barrier!"."Magical Dance Punch!" said Leroy."Cheetah Punch!" said Charlie.The three were knocking out Shadow and members of Chaos Lords.Wayne was knocked out after he had several shadow go through him."We will keep on fighting! For Bob, Stella, Master, and Heroes!" yelled Tanya.

Jordan was with Stella.The two came here to hid out and only the Guild knew about this place.She had woken up and she was mad."Why did she do that Jordan? I mean I could handle those freaks! They attack my friends!" said Stella."I know you are mad Stella. Myra did that to protect you little one. We all care about you Stella." said Jordan."Really? I am just a new member." said Stella."We treat a new member like we would treat an old one. Like family." said Jason.

He stood there as Jordan said,"I thought you would be fighting with the other Jason."."I came here because I was worried about Stella. I knew that the others could handled the weak ones. Bob knocked out most of their members during the raid." said Jason."Is he being a playboy?" said Stella."No. This isn't the time. In my years of being a member, I have never seen Bob hit anyone like he did you." said Jason.

Jordan said,"Wee. He is usually pretty calm unlike X. He cares a lot about you just like he did Sakura."."The two were very close. They were like lovers. Bob was the most affected by her death." said Jason."Really? I didn't know that." said Stella.She was dead silent as the two male wizards sensed something."Get behind us!" said Jason.The two made Stella hid behind her due to the huge magical power that they sensed earlier."Metal Scream!" yelled Johnny."Ice Barrier!" yelled Jason.

The scream was blocked by ice."Stella. I thought you would have coming running back into my arms." said a boy.Jordan noticed Stella shaking and he said,"Who are you?!".Johnny stood there with a man.He was about 27 years old.He looked rich, he had blue hair and brown eyes, and he looked like he would belong at a mansion."Who are you?! How do you know our friend!?" said Jason.

He made a sword made out of ice as Johnny said,"This is Stella's fiancee. Willard Elliot. He is here to reclaim his wife from you all."."I will never go back with you Willard! I am going to stay here with my friends in Heroes forever! Gravity Increase! X 1,000,000,000!" yelled Stella.Willard was trapped on the ground and his bones should be destroyed."Wow. You have gotten stronger beloved." said Willard."I am not your beloved." said Stella."She is right. She is Bob's." said Jordan.

Stella blushed as Willard said,"Bob? You mean that wizard? He is so weak."."What?! You did not say that! Die! Ice Spikes!" said Jason.The spikes were stopped by Johnny who destroy them.He then said,"You two wizards are my opponents! Don't take your attention from me! Metal Cannon Fire! ".The two wizard were then belted with cannon balls which exploded on impact."Jason! Jordan!" yelled Stella."Too slow. Metal Punch." said Johnny.

He knocked her to the ground as Johnny helped Willard up."I am fine. You ready?" said Willard."Yes. Time to make Stella your wife." said Johnny.He notice that his leg grabbed by ice."You still have Magic left?! You Heroes are impressive." said Johnny.Jason stood up and he grabbed his arm."Don't you dare touch her! She is my friend!" said Jason.Willard was holding the out cold Stella in his arms as Johnny said,"Sorry but this is part of the job.".

"Frigid Beast Roar!" yelled Jason.He then fired out a huge roar as Johnny stood there.He noticed that his arms were cold."Strong. I am impressed. Time for you to die! Metal Spikes! Metal Storm! Metal Cannon! Metal Blast! Metal Hammer! Metal Punch!" yelled Johnny.Jason then got stabbed, cut with metal shards, hit with a hammer, and a metal fist.Jason then slammed into the wall as Johnny said,"Later. I am so sorry. I wish I didn't have to fight you all. I joined this guild to find my true rival.".

Kurt was running through the machine looking for someone to fight.He had just recovered from his motion sickness from the Guild Hall transforming."Where are you? I mean Bob and Scampers took down that fire freak, Norman and Myra took down the Earth man, and I need to find someone to fight!" said Kurt.He then found the roof and he went toward it.

He then noticed that it was raining."What the?" said Kurt.He stood there and he noticed his friends fighting in the sun."What is going on with the weather? Is this due to the Element Four?" said Kurt.He then heard,"You are a member of Heroes?".He then saw Casey and he said,"You must be a member of Chaos Lords. Listen, I don't have the time for you right now. I am looking for the woman who is causing this rain. I mean I love the rain but I need to stop Chaos Lords.".

Casey said,"Why?"."Because me and Stella are friends and my family. We are going to fight until our last breath because we are family. Bob would kill me if I don't fight for the Guild." said Kurt."He is different from the other guys that I have met. You are different." thought Casey."My name is Kurt Raymond and I am a Passion Wizard! I hope after this we can be friends." said Kurt."My name is Casey Polar and I am the water mistress of the Elemental Four." said Casey."Hydro Snake!" said Casey.

Kurt then dodged it as he tripped on the water.He was then soaked as he said,"Man. I like this shirt.".He took it off as Casey's face went red.She then said,"What are you doing?"."I don't want to get a cold Casey. I mean that would be really bad. Lets go Legendary Punch!" said Kurt.He then punched her as he went right through her."I am made of Water. You can't hit me. Aqua Slices!" said Casey.

Kurt then got cut by the very sharp water as Casey said,"Why do you fight? I am stronger than you will ever be."."I will never give up. You are a strong wizard just like the members in Heroes. Supersonic Punch!" said Kurt.He then rush through her causing her to go back."How did you?" said Casey."Don't you dare doubt the power of Heroes." said Kurt.Kurt then jumped into the air and he said,"Dragon Kick!".He then kicked her on the same spot as he hit him with Legendary Punch and Supersonic Punch.

Casey then fell off the roof as Kurt grabbed her hand."Why are you saving me?" said Casey.Kurt helped her up as he said,"We are friends."."What do you mean?" said Casey."We are wizards and humans. Lets see if you can join up with Heroes. I mean Bob and the Magic Council is going to make this guild being disbanded after this for sure." said Kurt.She smiled as she said,"I will think about that. I am going to rest for now.".She went to sleep as the sun came out."Shoot. I guess I made the rain lady go away." said Kurt.

"Kurt!" yelled two voices.He then saw Norman and Myra running toward him."Myra?! What are you doing here?" said Kurt."I came here to help my idiotic brother but he didn't need it." said Myra."Yeah. I showed Allan who is a real man." said Norman."Yeah. So what is with that magic circle? Do you guys know anything about that thing" said Kurt."You didn't notice that?" said Myra."I was focused on defeating Chaos Lords." said Kurt."Same old Kurt." said Norman.

Myra noticed Casey smiling as Myra said,"Did you do that?"."Yeah. You ready to go find the last member of the Element Four?" said Kurt."Yeah! Lets show him and his master who is a real man! Time to fight for Stella who is a member of our family!" said Norman."Right. Hey Myra, Do you think you can ask the master to let Casey into our guild? She is really strong and I know that she can change." said Kurt."Okay. Lets go." said Myra.

The three headed toward the main hall where Samuel, Keith, and Johnny were waiting for them.Meanwhile, Allison was walking toward the main hall."Bob may disagree with me on this but I want to help fight against Chaos Lords. Lets do this." said Allison.She held toward the Guild Hall ready for battle for Chaos Lords.

Next time,
Bob, Ana, Scampers, Allison, Kurt, Myra, and Norman face off against Keith.Bob faces off against Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment