Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Power Guild Episode 29 Battle of Heroes part 1 The Eye Before The Storm.


A/N:We are here folks.We are almost at Episode 30 which for me is a record.Lets keep going with this.Lets begin with Bob this time since we pretty much didn't see him last time.This Arc is going important to him due to him mostly liking going to have to fight his cousin for the title of Guild Master.Also the latest chapter was okay.I mean the last couple ones has some pretty epic stuff at the end of them so I guess I'm spoiled.

Bob woke up in his house tired.He had been up training with Scampers who wanted to get stronger and Bob complied with that.Allison has gotten strong too being able to use some stronger spells.He was proud of his girlfriend.Bob headed toward the Guild Hall at the crack of dawn.He walked inside and he saw Ax sleeping with a book and several barrels of alcohol nearby him.He had been drinking like crazy.It is usually was around this time of year where he drank like Tanya.

Bob grabbed the book from his hands along with waking him up and he said,"Morning old man."."Ah. It is Bob. You ready for the festival?" said Ax."You seem to be ready for the Festival Gramps. I think Tanya drinks less than you do around this time and that is saying something.." said Bob."You usually seem to be this way too around this time. I mean 13 years have passed since we lost Arthur and Audrey. You are usually moping around here as well." said Ax.

Bob sighed as he said,"Yeah but everyone in the Guild is my family now. They are helping me with the pain. I love all of them excluding your son. I told Allison about him."."I guess that you would tell her about X's father trying to destroy the Guild which has been around for almost an hundred years." said Ax."We won't let that happen Gramps but we need to tell X about this. He is Mordred's son after all." said Bob."We do it after this Harvest Festival Bob." said Ax.

Bob looked at the book and he said,"So why are you looking at old pictures of me?"."You are turning 18 Bob!" said Ax.Bob said,"Oh yeah. Isn't my birthday tomorrow?"."How do you forget that?" said Ax."It has been a pretty crazy three months." said Bob."Indeed. So what should we do about Villains?" said Ax."I think I can help you master." said a voice.

Johnny stood there and he said,"I heard about Villains. One of their lower members asked me to join up when I was in the ruins of my former Guild."."I thought I destroy that place with my Power Armageddon Blasts." said Bob."You destroy most of it. Samuel tried rebuilding and he gave up. I was staying in a wreck until of those Villains found me. He asked me to join their Guild. I may have hated you guys back then so I blasted him with a Metal Cannon shot after joining their Guild." said Johnny.

Ax said,"Johnny. This job may sound insane but me and Bob need you to be a double agent to learn their plans. No one but us three and Allison will know this fact."."You mean Bob's girlfriend right? Why would you tell her?" said Johnny."I promise to her everything and she will tell me everything about her life. It is a thing that we promise to tell each other everything." said Bob."Ah. Okay. I'm in. I am going to get a drink before the others show up." said Johnny.

The Guild day was like a normal one.Stella was alone in the Guild Hall sitting around bored.Brendan walked over as he said,"Hey Stella. Why are you all alone? I thought you would be on a job."."I usually go with my friends on jobs as the strongest team in Heroes. Kurt and Spike are busy with preparation of the Harvest Festival. Ana went out shopping with Allison, the master, and Scampers." said Stella."What about Bob? You are forgetting about him." said Brendan."I think he went on a S Class Job." said Stella.

Brendan then said,"How about me and you do a job Stella? It might be fun."."Sure Brendan. I mean two Spirit wizards working together make any job easy." said Stella.The two headed toward the job request board where Charlie was almost every day."Hello you two. Looking for a job?" said Charlie."Yep. You got any for two Spirit Wizard Charlie?" said Brendan."You already made friends with everyone in the Boys dorm?" said Stella."I have a way with people Stella." said Brendan.

Charlie said,"He does Stella. Hell it makes Ed's ability look like crap. Here is a job close by. You will so want to be here for the Festival tomorrow. It is awesome.".He held a request as Johnny grabbed it."Thanks buddy." said Johnny."Hey! That was our job!" said Brendan."You snooze, you lose buddy. Later. I have work to do." said Johnny.

He walked off as Jade looked at him."You alright Jade? Is it about Johnny?" said Victor."Yeah. I am just thinking about something you guys." said Jade.Fred grabbed Johnny as he said,"We need to talk."."Okay. You want a match? You got it." said Johnny."Lets got to the Grand Plaza Johnny." said Fred."Okay. Meet there with your girlfriend." said Johnny.He headed off toward the park as the two men followed him.Jade, Brendan, and Stella followed them.

The Metal Wizard stood there and he said,"What do you two want? I have work to do.".Fred stood next to Victor as Jade, Stella, and Brendan were a couple of feet back."We aren't letting you into our Guild! You destroy our Guild Hall!" yelled Fred."But I have the stamp." said Johnny.He showed the two his proof that he is part of Heroes."You hurt Jade and I will make sure that you pay! Fire Sparks!" said Victor.

He fired sparks of fire at him and Fred rushed toward him."Lighting Heaven Strike!" said Fred.He crashed into him as Brendan said,"Something is wrong."."What do you mean?" said Jade."Yeah. I mean those two are kicking his but." said Stella."I know about pretty much every wizard in Fairy Tail past and old. Johnny is literally metal and these attacks should do nothing to him." said Brendan."I wonder if he is letting them get his anger out on him." said Jade."Maybe." said Stella."Move weaklings." said a male voice.

Victor and Fred saw X standing there."What are you doing here X?" said the two."I came here to get my revenge on the man who ruined Heroes! Molten Scream!" said X.Johnny got burned by the man as Victor said,"Dude! He has enough!"."Yeah. He is still our friend." said Fred.He then slapped the two away as he said,"You two are weak compared to me!".

Brendan stood in front of Johnny protecting him.X said,"Who are you? You are nothing to me."."Open Gate of the Thunder Devil!" said Brendan.A giant beast stood there and its fur was blue."Wow. That is a strong spirit." said Stella."Is someone is in love?" said Jade.X said,"You look interesting. I leave Johnny for now. Next time, you won't be so lucky. Remember that.".

He walked off as the Spirit said,"That was a close one. I mean he is Bob's cousin right?"."Yeah Thunder. We could have beaten him though. I mean we are super strong." said Brendan.Johnny looked at Brendan with a smile on his face and he said,"Thanks. Later. I have work to do.".He walked off as Brendan helped Victor and Fred up.The wizards headed back to the Guild Hall.X was angry and he said,"Time to get the Inferno Legion. Lets start up the Battle of Fairy Tail!".

Meanwhile in Erith which if you remember is where Alvin Earnest lived and he worked a dirty business.Bob and the others stopped him and his shady business in Episode 3.In the northwest point of Erith, the dark Guild Mystic Rage was settled there.The members then saw Krystal standing there with three other wizards standing there after they broke down their door.

One wizard was Leonard Conner or Leo.He is 20 years old.He is an Elemental Wizard plus a master of Letter Magic.Another wizard was Alex Howard who had the power of sound and he could control souls of his enemies using his eyes.He is 22 years old.The final wizard is Eve Halsey.She can flight, super speed, super strength, many projectiles spells, and the ability to turn her enemies.The four were known as the Inferno Legion which were named after X's Fire Magic.These four were all super strong.

"I got this you guys! Sick them boys!" said Alex.He then sent five souls at the wizards and Alex said,"I won't let you hurt my babies. Time for a Sonic Howl!".The wizards fell down covering their ears.Leo stood there holding his sword and he said,"Letter Magic! Barrier of Pain!".They screamed as their body were going to explode."Hail Storm!" said Krystal.She then pelted them with hail as Eve used his enemies to turn them into stones.

Alex sat on the banister of their Guild Hall and he said,"This was so boring.".He also like an acrobat as Leo said,"He is right and I don't think that they should be called a guild."."Yeah. Thanks for inviting me to join your group." said Krystal."You are X's girlfriend. We don't mind at all." said Eve."Yep. So did you hear about what happened to Bobby?" said Alex."Yes. He and Allison are dating. I thought that him and Jade were getting together myself." said Leo."Love does strange stuff to you." said the girls.

Leo got a message as he said,"We are going to back to Mural for the Harvest Festival. X needs there. He says that we are getting rid of the weak members of Fairy Tail."."I see. Lets go back then. I have been itching for a fight with Allison." said Krystal."Alex. You can do whatever you want to them if you so please. I really don't care what you do." said Eve.The three adults leaving the kid behind."You five enjoy your meals." said Alex.His five loyal souls ate the wizards.

Meanwhile back in Mural's local shopping center.Allison was looking at her hair.She missed it being brown but she also like the different color."You look fine dear." said Ax.He stood there as Allison said,"Master? I thought you were watching Ana."."Scampers has her. So what are you doing for Bobby's birthday? I could help you out." said Ax."I was going to cook him his favorite meals today and give him something special tomorrow. Does that sound pretty cheesy to you?" said Allison.

Ax said,"No my dear. I am happy that you are making my grandson smile like he used to do back in the day. He is unlike that other brat of mine."."You mean X right? I heard about what you guys are going to do from Bob." said Allison."You two are a lot like Arthur and Allison." said Ax."Thank you master. I am going to get my hair colored into Scarlet Red." said Allison."Ah. You know about that being Bob's favorite color. I wish you luck." said Ax.She head into the salon as the master went looking for the cat and girl.

She found them playing in the arcade.He grabbed the two as Scampers said,"So what are we doing this year master?"."We are getting Bob a very advanced spell book!" said Ax."That sounds so cool!" said Ana.The three headed into a shop and they bought it.It was a level Infinity Book meaning the spells inside are super strong."Now lets wrap this baby up before Bob return from his job." said Ax."Right sir!" said the two.

Kurt and Spike were walking through town."Man. I can't wait for the festival this year buddy. I mean this is Jo, yours, Ana, Johnny, Casey, and Brendan's first Harvest Festival." said Kurt.Spike said,"I am impressed that you got over your hatred of the Metal Wizard."."Yep. His song touched me buddy. It was so deep and it taught me a lot." said Johnny.Spike shivered at the memory of him singing.

The two saw Bob standing there in front of the Guild."Hey Bob!" said Kurt.Bob turned around and he said with a smile on his face,"Oh. It is you guys. How was decorating?"."It was nice Bob. I mean the people here in town are looking forward to tomorrow. I mean the Harvest Festival is big in Meca. Am I correct right?" said Spike."Yeah. It is huge and millions of people come to see us, the parade, and Bobby here." said Kurt.

Bob said,"He is correct. I am know as Mural's star and tomorrow is my birthday. You did remember this year right Kurt?"."Of course I did!" said Kurt."I reminded him about that fact." said Spike."Thanks Spike. I better get back home. Allison is there right now with a surprise. I can't wait. See you all tomorrow." said Bob.He walked off as Spike said,"He is different than normal Kurt."."Nope. This is Bob when he is happy." said Kurt.

The two walked inside and they saw Brendan with Stella and Jade."Hey Kurt." said the three.Spike went off to go have a drinking contest with Norman and Tanya."So where is Victor and Fred Jade? They are usually around here somewhere." said Kurt."They got hurt in a fight with X who is back in town." said Jade."Really? He is back?" said Kurt."He usually skips the Harvest Festival." said Jade."Maybe he is here because Bob is turning 18." said Stella."Maybe." said Brendan.

Myra walked over to the four and she said,"Ah. I found you Stella. I was hoping that you join this year Miss Heroes.".She hand the girl a flier as she walked over."Miss Heroes?" said Stella."It is an annual thing that we do during the Harvest Festival. It decide who is the Queen of Heroes. I'm entering this year along with Julie, Tanya, and Myra for sure." said Jade."I guess I'm in too." said Stella."Sweet. This festival is going to be so awesome! Hey where is Bob and Allison?" said Brendan."Oh. They are busy." said Kurt.

Bob opened the door to smell some amazing food.He took off his shoes and he saw Allison with Scarlet Red hair.She had all of his favorite food out for him.She turned around and she said,"You like it?"."Yeah. I love it in fact." said Bob.He sat down as he said,"So are you entering the Miss Heroes? Ana is doing along with Jo."."I would like to but aren't you the King?" said Allison."Yeah but you will always be my queen." said Bob.The two started eating.

X was on the outskirts of town as the Inferno Legion appeared."I have set up the ruins all over town X. We are ready." said Leo."Yeah! Lets see who is the best of the best." said Eve."Right." said Alex."I want to fight Allison during this." said Krystal."You jealous?" said the three members.X stood up and he said,"Lets begin the battle royale! This Harvest Festival is different! The Battle of Heroes shall begin!".

Next Time,
Ana, Tanya, Julie, Myra, Jade, Jo, Stella, Allison, and two mystery girls compete for who is the Queen of Heroes.Three old faces show up for the festival.X and the Inferno Legion start their battle.

A little known fact about the Inferno Legion.Everyone but Krystal is actually from a story that I just published right before this one.It is about Bob being a meta Human which survived a massacre during World War 2.He lived on with his sister Ariel and the two found two different groups.Ariel to help Meta Humans with Humans and Bob's not so much.I may do something like it.You also see which I put more love into.Arthur Howard is Alex.

Inferno Legion's Data excluding Krystal.
Leonard Conner.20 years old.Light Green hair, Brown eyes, and he dressed like a very rich man.His magic is Elemental Magic (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness) and Letter Magic causing whatever he writes to come true.He is like X's right hand man never questioning his decisions ever.
Alex Howard.12 years old.Blue Hair, Black eyes, and he dressed like a normal boy with a metal plate covering up his dangerous eyes.He is always playing with the kids when he is not on a job with the Inferno Four.He use Sound Magic and also Soul Magic.His Soul Magic is powerful due it being unpredictable.His souls are Andy Meyers, Lindsey Cole, Caroline or Carol Garret, Sylvia Conner, and Percy Sharp.
Eve Halsey.18 years old.Brown Hair, Blue eyes, and she dressed like a model.She is like your superhero and she loves to be the most beautiful.She joined with Leo and Arthur to help X.She is best friends with Krystal.She uses Superhero Magic allowing her to use super powers and also Stone Magic freezing anyone who looks into her gaze to stone.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment