Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Power Academy Episode 2 Bob vs Order and Chaos!


A/N:You may have noticed that I own pretty much everything but the countries, the uniform, and maybe the plot. I have no idea on the plot though. I do know that I own the characters which is a plus to the guy who actually own this characters for once. Three stories I have on here right now. I don't own anything from them. In this one, I own the characters to this one where I do.

I will be posting the end stuff from the last episode because I add on it. Also Bob isn't fighting cosmic entities yet. He will someday but Order and Chaos are actually old villains from a crossover series. I own them so they can be here. Enjoy this somewhat original story. You will see old references to my old stuff.

Bob woke up to a nasty headache. It had only been a night since one of the two school beauties decide to live with him .It isn't a bad thing mind you but he is drained. He thought that no one knew that he was a Devil but Claire knew. He heard about the rumored beauty thanks to Ivan and Ken but he thought that she was just a myth like the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, or other mythical monster.

Bob then saw that a dragon was standing there. Its scales were like armor. They were black with tints of white and sliver. Its eyes are ready for a brawl. "Morning. You sleep good your highness? I mean I always do since I am a Spirit. It is pretty nice." said the dragon. "Okay then. Who are you and how are you in here without breaking my room?" said Bob.

The dragon sighed as it said," You are an idiot sometimes your highness. My name is Sivath and I was the previous Dragon King. Despite my current appearance, I was once like you. I was human not a demon but we looked alike. I can do this because I am your Spirit partner Bobby. You are the only that can see me but others can hear me like Clair. You done the deed with her yet?" said Sivath. Bob blushed as he said,"We just met yesterday Sivath.".

"I see. You will be able to use my powers to use more than one weapon at a time. I wish you good luck and try to make a great harem. You got my genes so you got this." said Sivath. He was gone as Bob looked at his necklace. He got it from his father and it allowed Bob to wield many powerful weapons but they take a lot out of him. Bob put on his uniform and he headed downstairs. He heard his father saying, "Bob! Get your but in here! We need to talk.". Bob sighed as he walked toward the kitchen.

He saw his father and his mother being feed by Clair. She was a transfer student and the two treated her like the daughter that they never had. Bob had been with them since he was adopted by them when he was three years. It was a church and Bob destroy this Church because he learned that he is a Devil. His father had brown hair and brown eyes while his mom had black hair and green eyes. His father name is Trevor Oliver and his mother's name is Shelia Oliver.

Bob took his last name from his parents. It was the only thing that the nuns found on him beside his necklace. "Bob. You are finally awake. Come join us." said Shelia.Bob sat down as Clair said,"So Bob? Why haven't you told your parents about us?". "Huh?" said Bob. "How you two met yesterday. I mean you found her on the street and you took her in. It is so romantic and you are a real man." said Trevor.The two parents were talking about their son not being a closet pervert because of his friendship to Ivan and Ken.

Bob whispered to Clair,"So what did you tell them?". "I told him that you found out there alone and being used for money. It seemed to work. So did you tell them about a Devil yet?" whispered Clair. Bob pointed to a sign of Erovetism and he whispered,"They are huge followers of Erovetism and me being a devil would make them go coco.". "I see then." said Clair. She grabbed Bob's hand as she said,"We shall be heading off to school.". "Make sure he is safe." said the two.

Bob was walking with Clair as she said,"So are you in any club Bob?". "No. I never really had an interest for one." said Bob. "You know that I am part of a club at school right?" said Clair. "Yeah. I think it is the Magic Club right?" said Bob. "Yes. It is a homefront for my group to plan out with the other devils at the school. Do you honestly think that we are the only ones there?" said Clair. "Nope. I never thought that." said Bob. Clair grabbed his arm as Bob looked at her. "Keep walking." said Clair. "Gotcha miss." said Bob.

The crowd of students saw some no name students being held by Clair, one of the two school most beautiful girls. This school had a lot of idols. "You are loving this aren't you?" whispered Bob. "Yep." said Clair. She walked off as Ivan stood there with Ken. Bob saw them and he said, "Hey guys.". "What the Hell man!? You leave school and then the next day, you come to school with the most beautiful girl in your arms! What the hell man!?" yelled Ivan. "He is right but I will use more simple words. You are a dick bro." said Ken.

Bob noticed that everyone was looking at him. Most of the student body looked up to Clair Scarlet and they hated Bob for that very reason alone. Ellen Wilson walked in and she said,"Attention you guys. We have two new transfer students joining our class today plus a hot new teacher. His name is Mister Greg Duncan. He is the new Chemistry Teacher. You'll meet him later today. Anyway, you girls may come in.".

Clair walked in along with Amy. She was wearing the same uniform as Clair but without the socks, she replace them with leggings. She looked amazing to say the least. "You all know Clair Scarlet. She decide to transfer this class for her reasons. Do you mind telling us why?" said Ellen. "Yes. I came here because my beloved is in this class. Hi Bobbie. Miss me?" said Clair. Bob sunk into his seat as his class glared him with hate filled eyes. He is also a Devil so this would be the reaction if they found out his dirty secret.

Ellen said,"Anyway, we have Amy Lynch. Would you like to say anything?". "Yes. My name is Amy Lynch and I hope we can all be friends." said Amy. She smiled as Bob heard Sivath's voice in his head. "Bob. I will keep an eye on her. She has a strange aura to her." said Sivath. "Gotcha." said Bob. Ellen said,"Anyway, lets begin class already.". Clair sat in the seat next to Bob and Amy sat in the seat in front of him. Bob sighed as he thought,"My days are going to complicated aren't they Sivath?". "You have no idea." said Sivath.

Meanwhile outside of the school, Darren was standing there with a Fallen Angel and a priest?. The Fallen Angel looked like an older male version of Amy. The priest had short white hair and brown eyes. He was holding his cross. "So when are we going to get the Devil? He is already ready teamed up with the Devil King's sister!" said the priest."Easy Chris. Elyon's little sister wouldn't betray us right?" said Darren. "Yes. I will make sure about that." said Elyon.

Darren smiled as the three saw two magic beings appear in front of him. One looked like Order with a holy sword on his back while the other one was Chaos with a crazy smirk. "Who are they?!" said Chris. "This is Order and Chaos. These two know their job right?" said Darren. The two were gone as Elyon said,"This is fun. You need to head back to HQ Chris.". "Fine." said Chris. He was gone as Darren said,"We better report back to Ender, Damien, Zephyr, and Daniel.". "Right." said Elyon. The two were gone.

The lunch bell rang. Bob was walking with Clair and she said,"So did you love having me in class with you Bobby?". "Sure. I guess. You did make most people hate my guts except for Amy." said Bob. "She knows that you are mine right?" said Clair. "Since when?" said Bob. "We are living together Bob. Or did you forget that?" said Clair. "Okay. That is a good point. So where are we going?" said Bob. "We are going to my club silly. You need to meet your fellow members." said Clair.

Bob looked around the old school building. "Like it? We had refurnished a year ago." said Clair. "Yep. Way better than what I thought. I thought it would have spider webs everywhere." said Bob. Clair giggled at his joke as Bob said,"So where are the others? I am pretty sure that the rest of the club knows about me being a devil and all of that jazz.". "They are upstairs. Don't doubt them at Bob. They are all very strong devils. I hand picked them myself." said Clair. "I wouldn't pres." said Bob.

Bob opened the door to see three familiar faces. One was the other school beauty Aurora Hasumi, Mural's mascot Sarah Gray, and the prince Ryan Caldwell. Aurora had long black hair, blue eyes, and a warm smile on her face. Sarah had short blond hair, hazel eyes, and a serious look on her face. Ryan had black hair and blue eyes. "So you must be Bob or the Dragon Warrior?" said Ryan. "Yep. The name is Robert Percival Yagami but you can call me Bob." said Bob.

Clair walked in as Sarah said,"So he is a Devil? He hangs around those perverts doesn't he?". "They have names you know." said Bob. "Which are?" said Ryan and Sarah. "I know their names but those jerks betray me. What kind of friends leave me to the pissed off girls?" said Bob. "You must mean Clair's fan club? Those girls are quite strange. They are human women after all." said Ryan. "Sit down Bobbie. We aren't going to hurt you maybe Elsa might." said Clair.

Bob sat down as Aurora hand him some tea. "You are quite the cute Devil." said Aurora. "Thank you?" said Bob. Clair said,"Since everyone is here, we can discuss the plan that Greg told us about.". "You all know Greg?" said Bob. "That man taught us how to use our powers. We were Devils with uncontrollable power just you Bob. You aren't alone." said Aurora. She sat close to him as Sarah said,"So this Dragon Warrior is supposed to become my King? No thanks.".

"King?" said Bob. He imagined himself a king and Ryan said,"Not a real king Bob. I guess Greg skipped teaching you on how the Under World works. You want to tell him Clair?". "Sure Ryan. We have groups in that we work together with. Each team is about 16 members but I plan to have 12." said Clair. "Shouldn't we have more? I mean strength in numbers." said Bob. "You would be right but Clair plans to have other races in our group." said Sarah.

Bob said,"Are relationships with the races tense right now?". "It is with minor groups but the heads of each race. They are friendly." said Aurora. The five felt time freeze as Elsa said,"Guys. Big problem.". The five then saw that time was actually frozen in time. "I bet someone here is to attack us. We got this right Bob and Sarah?" said Ryan.

She nod her head as Bob said,"Why just us?". "We are going to suppose to test you idiot." said Sarah. "You will do great cutie." said Aurora. She got on him as Clair said,"Aurora.". "Chill. I am just testing the cute junior. Ryan is so old fashioned." said Aurora. "Ouch." said Bob. "I am used to it. Lets go." said Ryan. He walked off as Sarah dragged Bob away. "Lets go watch." said Clair. "Yeah." said Aurora. The two followed them.

Bob saw that most of the students were frozen. "Wow. I could do anything to them and they wouldn't know a thing." said Bob. Sarah noticed that Bob ran off as she said,"Should we try to stop him?". "You can. I have an idea on what he is doing." said Ryan. "Which is?" said Sarah. She then saw Bob holding several statues of girls and Ivan. "I see it." said Sarah. He planted him in front of the crowd of girls. "Okay lets go find why time is like this." said Bob.

The three found Chaos and Order holding Amy who was frozen in time despite her being the sister of their boss. "Amy?" said Bob. " You know her Bob?" said Sarah. "Yeah. She is transferred into my class alongside Clair. Do you two know why she did that?" said Bob. "Who knows with her? She may be our pres but she is pretty mysterious sometimes. She is an ultimate mystery." said Ryan. "Who are they Order? Why are they trying to stop us?" said Chaos. "I don't know." said Order.

Bob said,"Sarah. Save Amy.". "K." said Sarah. She ran up to the two and she grabbed the stone statue. She ran off as Chaos yelled,"Give her back! Chaos Spear!". He was charging up a spear and he threw it at Elsa with great anger in said throw. Ryan block the attack with a sword. The blade looked like it was made out of ice and Ryan said,"I am the master of the sword. You can't defeat me.". "Chaos. You handle that one. I will handle his partner." said Order.

Chaos rushed toward Ryan. Bob noticed Order saying,"Holy Arrows!". Bob dodge them with ease as Bob said,"Lets go! Hellfire!". A sword which like it was on fire appeared in Bob's right hand. He rushed toward Order and he said,"Hellfire Slash!". He slashed the being and he was burned. "Nice move Bob! Blizzard Slash!" said Ryan. The two being collided into one. It then said,"FEAR THE WRATH OF CHAOS AND ORDER IN ONE! DEMON!" said Demon.

Ryan said,"I didn't see that coming. So what is the plan?". Sarah ran up to them and she said,"So what is the plan? We got this if we have a plan.". "I have one. Do you two trust me?" said Bob. "Sure. The lady trust you so I will too." said Ryan. "Same." said Sarah. "Okay. I have a sword to separate these two back to normal. You two will defeat them okay?" said Bob. "Gotcha Bob." said the two.Bob then made Hellfire disappear as he made a sword appear. It look like a mixture of chainsaw and sword. Its name is Soulless.

Bob said,"Soulless.". He rushed toward the demon and he slash him back into Order and Chaos. Ryan froze Chaos as Sarah punched Order. The two were gone as Aurora said,"You three did great.". Aurora tackled Bob as Sarah said,"Don't ask Ryan.". "Wasn't going to." said Ryan. Clair stood there as she said,"So are you in Bob?". Bob looked around and he said,"Sure. I always wanted to be with more of my kind. I am in.". "I see. Welcome to the Magic Club aka the home of the House of Scarlet." said Clair.

Next time,
Bob meets a Nun. He also learns what it is like to be on a Team with more of his kind.

Main Elements.
Main Heroes. Race.
Main Male Protagonist Bob Yagami. Devil.
Main Female Protagonist Clair Scarlet. Devil.
Female Protagonist Amy Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Male Protagonist Ryan Caldwell. Devil.
Female Protagonist Sarah Gray. Devil.
Female Protagonist Aurora Hasumi. Devil.
Male Protagonist.Sivath. Dragon.
Side Characters. Race.
Ellen Wilson. Teacher/Human.
Ken Sullivan. Human.
Ivan Brown. Human.
Greg Duncan. Teacher/Devil.
Sheila Oliver. Human.
Trevor Oliver. Human.
Main Villains. The Six Leaders of the Cult of Darkness.
Main Male Antagonist
Darren Darkmore. Devil.
Elyon Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Ender Nightmare. Magical Being.
Damien Dean. God.
Zephyr Sharp. Human.
Daniel Chambers. Monster.
Side Villains
Chris. Human
Order. Magic Beings.
Chaos. Magic Beings.
Worlds
Human World.
Under World.
Monster World.
Heaven.
Magic World.
Races.
Humans.
Devils.
Angels.
Fallen Angels.
God.
Monster.
Magic Beings.
Religions
Erovetism:Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment