Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Power Guild Episode 17 Heroes vs Chaos Lords part 3 Honor is what makes a Hero!


A/N:Yep.We are into April which means we are in Spring which means one of two things.Spring Cleaning and Spring Break.Yep, Spring is a joy full time.Also word of advice don't go on to the Fairy Tail Wiki for a while because of Ichiya.I mean I like the character but he is a strange one to say the least.He should be the lover for Erza!April Fools!I wrote this on April First by the way.Lets begin.They have unknown members in the Guild.

In the Forest near Mural live the house of a friend of Ax.Her name is Althea Harmony and she is a member of Heroes.She is old but she is a very strong healer.She taught Bob how to use Healing Magic at a very young age.She is not a big fan of humans excluding Bob.She sees Ax in him and also she owes his parents that much.She was keeping an eye on Ax who was brought to her by Julie and Nick.She had long pink hair up to her shoulder and she had blue eyes.

Nick said,"Is he going to be alright?"."Patience child." said Althea.She then slapped him as Julie said,"Are you insane?!"."Yes. This idiot is old. He needs to give the Guild over to Robert." said Althea."I guess you are right but what about X or Grim?" said Nick."Those two don't hold a candle over Bob. You two better head back to the Guild Hall. Robert will need all of his friends there." said Althea."Right!" said Julie.

She dragged him out of there as Althea looked over Ax.His face was back to normal but his magic powers was on the same level as a young child."Althea. Do you think Bob and the others can handle Samuel and his minions without me?" said Ax."Yes. Bob's power is strong. Now rest Ax." said Althea."Do you think you are going to come out of the wood?" said Ax."One day." said Althea.Ax then rested as Althea look at the Guild Hall."Destroy Samuel for me and Ax Bob." thought Althea.

Back in the basement, everyone was resting, healing, or itching for a fight.Bob was standing with Scampers nearby.He was the Guild's interim Guild Master and healer because Ax is out of commission and Althea is busy with Ax.He was wearing his black cloak as a jacket, his scarf was around his scar, red t-shirt, black jeans, and black boots.It was his Wizard Saint outfit which is actually different from his normal one for many things.

Eric was watching Wayne place some explosions into a bag."Man. That kid looks just like Ax. He is taking this Master thing so seriously." said Eric."Can you blame him Eric? I mean he is going to be the master once Ax retires." said Wayne."Yeah. So Tanya? Have you found Grim yet?!" said Eric.Tanya was using the cards to find one of their strongest wizards.The card then flew everywhere."Where is he?!" yelled Tanya.Myra looked at her friends who were all tired as she said,"We need your strength right now X.".

X was looking at her through a communication orb."So? Why should I? I mean you, that cat, Allison, and my cousin are there. You guys have this in the bag. I know that Bob can handle them with utter ease" said X."I thought he would be mad about the whole him not be the Master." whispered Charlie."Nah. Lets not mention it to him." whispered Leroy."Wee." whispered Jordan."I can hear you three idiots. I am worried about the old man." said X."He is going to be fine. Later X." said Bob.He broke the orb with ease.

Stella was looking at the floor as Spike said to Kurt,"Master Bob is so strong."."Aye but I am stronger." said Kurt."A real man knows when to admit defeat. You okay Stella?"."Yeah. This is my fault." said Stella."No. It isn't your fault at all Stella. I mean who knew that you were a member of the Polar Family?" said Kurt."How did you not? They are one of the richest family in all of the world." said Norman."I knew that due to my travels." said Spike.

Jo stood there with Nick and Julie as she said,"Kurt isn't the brightest wizard around. His Passion Magic makes him forget stuff."."Right." said Nick and Julie."So you guys aren't mad at me? I mean I destroy the Guild Hall, I made Jade, Victor, and Fred go into the hospital, and I made the Master almost lose his magic Power. I am a horrible person." said Stella.Bob walked over to her and he slapped her.

The Guild then went silent as everyone looked at the usually calm and collective Bob who slapped a member of his family.Kurt then grabbed Bob's shirt."What the hell!? Your new rise to the power makes you think that you are top shit right now don't you?! You want to go Bob?! I really don't care that we are in a war right now! I want to knock some dam sense into you!" yelled Kurt."He is right! A real man doesn't slapped a lady!" yelled Norman.

Bob then yelled,"I hate seeing all of this dam sorrow in Heroes! I hate doing this! I am seeing my family being depressed! We all make dam mistakes! I make mistakes! Stella! This isn't your fault! I want you to never forget that! We are family! If one of us does something wrong, we all take the blame! I am sorry Stella! I am failing you all! Master left me in charge and I am screwing up! I suck!"."Bob." said the girls.

Stella hugged him as Jo said,"Stella?"."You are right master or Bob. You want the best for me. I won't let you down." said Stella.Kurt then said,"So where is Allison? She would have slapped Bob a couple of times."."She is in the shower. We locked the door. She needs to be alone." said Terri.The Guild then felt a shack as Bob yelled,"Everyone outside!".

The entire Guild including Allison who was wearing her normal outfit saw the base of Chaos Lords moving.It looked like as Bob saw many members on the moving base."We are here Heroes! Ah Robert. I see that you have taken over your old man's role well. I am happy to defeat you now." said Samuel's voice.A giant and big cannon appeared as Allison said,"Everyone! Get behind me now!"."Are you crazy?" said Terri, Eric, Wayne, Charlie, Leroy, and Jordan."She is you guys." said Nick and Julie."Right." said Ana.

Allison stood there as she yelled,"We will not let you take Stella from us! She is our family and we won't let you take her! Big Bang Shield!".A giant shield appeared as Kurt said,"Look at that thing. It is so huge."."That is Allison for you. She is known as the Weapon Queen." said Spike."She is Heroes's strongest girl." said Norman.He felt every female looking at him with deadly glares as Fate said,"Wow. I learn not to piss off the women in our guild."."Aye." said Scampers.

The cannon then fired as the shield blocked it."Wow. She is so strong." said Jason."You can say that a thousand time. She is Heroes's strongest female wizard hands down." said Bob.The shield was broken as the beam stopped.Allison then flew in the air as Scampers caught her."Thank you Scampers." said Allison."Just rest for now Allison. We don't want you to lose." said Scampers.

He placed her down as Bob said,"You got my answer! We will not let have her! Right!?"."Aye sir!" yelled the Guild excluding Stella and Allison."Fine! Chaos Lords! Distract them while our cannon Saturn charges up its attack to destroy this pathetic guild into dust!" yelled Samuel."Bob!" said Scampers."Right! Lets stop that cannon!" said Bob.Scampers grabbed his partner as they headed toward the cannon.

Kurt said,"I can't let Bob and Scampers have all of the fun! I call upon Lighting Devil!".He ran toward the hall with the speed of lighting as Norman said,"A real man knows when to fight! I am going with them!".He ran after the two as Tanya said,"Everyone else! We are going to defend the Guild Hall! We may have lost some heavy hitters but we have nothing to fear. We have Bob on our side!".

Everyone but Ana, Allison, Stella, Myra, and Jordan went to fight against Chaos Lords."Jordan. You need to take Stella away from here." said Myra."I can fight Myra! Bob needs my help." said Stella."She is right!" said Ana."You protect Allison. When Bob destroy the cannon which he will, go in." said Myra."What about me?" said Stella."Sleep." said Myra.

She went to sleep as Jordan made a carriage.He headed off as Myra said,"Ana. I did that because Samuel doesn't need to get his hands on her no matter what. Transformation! Stella Inferno!".She turned into Stella Inferno and Ana said,"What are you planing to do big sister Myra?"."Help Bob and Heroes in my way. Bob is like the little brother I always wanted. Norman is a great little brother but Bob is so cute." said Myra."I see." said Ana."Does every girl like Bob?! I better go in there to help Big bro after they destroy the cannon." thought Ana.

Meanwhile on Chaos Lords's Hall.Bob, Scampers,  Norman, and Kurt were on Saturn."Ready men?! We are going after those freaks in the Elemental Four and Johnny! We are destroy that cannon with ease!" said Norman."Right! Darkness, Thunder, Magma, and Hydro Crash!" said Scampers."Lets help them out with my Passion Blast!" said Kurt."Oblivion Blast!" said Bob."Transformation! Titan Smash!" said Norman.The four then destroy the cannon.

Samuel from inside of the Hall was breaking his throne.The Element Four was in the same room as him."Let me out at Bob and his annoying pet Master." said Rickey."I want to show Norman what it is means to be a real man." said Allen."I will go after Kurt." said Casey."I will protect you Master. Those Heroes won't get to you." said Keith."Go then!" yelled Samuel.The four were gone as Samuel thought,"Bob. You are a challenge. It is a good thing that I sent Johnny to collect Stella. Time to start the next part of our plan.".

Bob was with Scampers.All of them went their separate ways to go find Samuel, a member of the Element Four, or Johnny."You sense anything Bob?" said Scampers."Nothing new Scampers. I only sense us, the Elemental Four, Norman, Kurt, and Samuel. Johnny is gone." said Bob."That sucks." said Scampers."It does." said Bob.The two then felt the base moving as they said,"Kurt is totally puking his guts out right now.".

Outside of Chaos Lords's H.Q, Ana saw their base turn into a giant robot."What the hell is that thing?" said Charlie.He was holding two members of Chaos Lords under him."I think it is a giant robot." said Leroy."So what is it doing here?" said Nick."This is our strongest weapon Heroes. You will die. Time for you to die under the Planetary Blast. You and your Guild will die!" said Samuel."That isn't going to happen!" said Ana.She ran toward their Guild hall as Tanya said,"Protect her!".The Guild protect Ana from Chaos Lords as she went inside the hole that the guys made.She was going to tell Bob to about the Planetary Blast.

Bob then saw Rickey."You." said Bob."You are nothing compared to the master Bob. I mean you are just a brat who is a terrible wizard." said Rickey."Oh yeah? Taste this! Lighting Crash!" said Scampers.The lighting went toward Rickey as he said,"I can control both Fire and Lighting! I am ready to fight X and Bob at the same time! Lets send your attack back to you!".

Scampers went back as he dodge the attack."Lets go. Aqua Punch!" said Bob.His fist turned into water as Rickey said,"Lighting Strike!".Bob then dodge the attack as Scampers said,"Supersonic Punch!"."Oblivion Scream!" said Bob.The two hit Rickey who was mad."You two are making me real man. You have pissed off the wrong wizard! Thunder and Inferno total Control!" yelled Rickey.Bob and Scampers then dodged infernos and Thunder with utter ease.

Rickey said,"Stay still!".Scampers then flew up as he said,"Ready?"."Right." said Bob.The two stood there as Scampers said,"Darkness Inferno!"."Dragon Uppercut!" said Bob.The two attacks then combined into one epic strike as Bob said,"You are nothing compare to us! Thunderstorm!".He then made a very sci fi looking gun and he fired a giant Thunderbolt at him.

Rickey was knocked out as Scampers said,"Wow. I haven't seen that weapon for a long time."."They pissed me off little buddy. Time to defeat the rest of them with me going all out on them." said Bob.The two were about to go find another member of Chaos Lords but then they heard,"Big brother and Kitty!".The two then saw Ana and Bob said,"Ana? What are you doing here!".

Ana said,"To help you and the others. Samuel's giant machine is casting the Planetary Blast. Clyde told me that this is a forbidden spell. I can't believe that Samuel will go this far to complete a job."."Gramps told me about him. He is jealous of our Guild because we are taken his spot for number one. Time to knock some sense into him." said Bob."Right Sir!" said Scampers.The three then ran to the throne room of the Guild Hall ready for the fights ahead.

Next time,
The Wood Siblings face off against Allen of the Element Four, Kurt vs the Water Woman of Chaos Lords, and Jason, Stella, and Jordan face off against the man made out of Iron.

Battles in the next couple of Episodes
Main matches
Bob, Scampers, Norman, and Kurt vs Saturn.
Bob and Scampers vs Rickey.
Norman and Myra vs Allen.
Kurt vs Casey.
Ana, Bob, and Scampers vs Keith.
Allison, Kurt, Norman, Myra, and Ana vs Keith.
Bob vs Johnny.
Ana, Allison, Kurt, Norman, and Myra vs Samuel.
Bob vs Samuel.
In between match
Spike, Jo, Julie, Nick, Fate, Jason, Tanya, Eric, Wayne, Terri, Charlie, and Leroy vs Chaos Lords.
Jason, Stella, and Jordan vs Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment