Thursday, April 23, 2015

Power Guild Episode 41 Alliance vs Nine Prayers part 4 Four out of Nine prayers come out to play.


A/N:The title actually makes sense for once because Quick, Lydia, Night, Harold are fighting the alliance in the episode.Python, Tonya, Mona, and Wanda will be here as well along with James but they won't be fighting.It is a good thing that Gray isn't part of Avatar or possessed by his Devil Slayer magic but I really want to see a fight between him and Natsu.I mean it sounds so cool.I wonder if Levy, Gajeel, and Pantherlily know about this or will they attack him because they still think he is part of Avatar.

They suck and I don't the movie Avatar or the show.The one made by M Night Shyamalan yes.I hope my theory from the last episode is real.A little fact my Jellal's name is James Henry because you combined him and his other side together.The name is famous in American history.

Stella was looking at Allison.The right side of her body was filled with poison.Bob and the others went off an hour ago to find Ana.Stella looked at Ralph who was using his Data Magic to locate everyone inside of  the Mammoth Woods.He found everyone but Kurt, Brendan, Louis, Ivan, and Adonis.Stella was worried about them because what if the Nine Prayers got to them but Ralph stop her worries with the fact that Louis is on the same level as Bob.

Alana came back for guarding the area as she said,"Have you found Bob Ralph?"."Yep. He is coming back here with Ana, Scampers, and Z." said Ralph."That is good. Allison isn't looking too good." said Stella.Bob came back as he said,"How is she doing?"."The poison has spread all across the right side of her body. Ana. Do you think you can heal her?" said Ralph."Yep! I got this you guys." said Ana.She sat next to Allison as she said,"Don't worry big sis. I will make you feel better.".

She was using her magic on Allison as Z kept an eye on the two.Stella said,"James is here?!"."Yeah. He tried to kill Bob and Mind. I can't let Allison find out." said Scampers."James? Wasn't he Henry or something along those lines?" said Alana."Yeah. He and Henry were the same person. I shouldn't have let him deceive like that!" said Bob.He broke a tree as Stella said,"Bob. It isn't your fault."."I know. So where is Kurt and Brendan? I thought those two could have handled Quick by now." said Bob.

Ralph said,"You left them alone Bob!?"."Don't doubt my friends Ralph. If Kurt is focused, he could be an a S class wizard. I believe in him and Brendan is like Stella." said Bob."What do you mean by that Bob?" said Stella."You are strong Stella. You will be an S class wizard for sure." said Scampers.Stella smiled as Allison stood up."Allison. You need to rest right Ana?" said Z.Ana nod her head as Allison said,"I got this you guys. Don't worry so much."."Are you going after James?" said Bob and Ralph.

She shook her head for yes as Bob said,"Okay. You can go after him. I know that you won't break my heart Allison.".She kissed him as Z covered Ana's eyes.She ran off as Alana said,"So what is the plan?"."We are going after the Nine Prayers. Right Bob?" said Ana."Right. Lets go team." said Bob.The seven ran off but they didn't know that being watched by Tonya."Perfect. Time to inform Master Mind about this." said Tonya.She was gone.

Brendan and Kurt were running after Quick."Stay still! Mud Trap!" said Kurt.Quick was trapped in the ground as Brendan said,"Open! Gate of the Devil Knight!".He stood there as Quick said,"You are just like Lydia. I see. Dash.".He got out of the ground and he kicked Devil Knight into the ground."You quick son of. Time for you to die." said the knight.He flew toward Quick and the two fought."Here is some back up Devil Knight! Passion Make Lance!" said Kurt.

Quick was hit with several lances made out of Passion in the back and he said,"You two are really making me mad! Tornado Kicks and Speed!!".He kicked Devil Knight with several kicks powered up by tornadoes as Brendan said,"Close Devil Knight! Open Gate of the Archangel, Gate of the Devil Dragon, and Gate of the Thunder Devil!".The three came out as Brendan said,"Ready guys?! Heaven's bows, Devil Impact, and Thunder Smash!".

The three fired their attack as Brendan held Quick there with two hands of the Earth.The attacks hit as the dragon roared."We did it." said Erica.She was then grabbed by Quick.His sunglasses were broken as he said,"Lets go for a ride boys! Death Race!".Several magic powered motorcycles appeared as he jumped on one."Go after him Kurt! You got him." said Brendan.He fell over.He summoned four spirits in a fast period of time as Kurt said,"Stay safe man!".He hopped on one and he drove after him.

Leon and Tina were walking through the forest."I hope Ivan and Louis are okay." said Tina."They will be fine. Louis is a Wizard Saint and Ivan would never lose to anyone beside me." said Leon."You seem pretty sure about that." said Tina."I guess being in Bloody Darkness changed me. I can't thank you and the others for this. I will make sure to honor the name with my life." said Leon.The two heard bikes and Tina said,"You don't think?"."Yep. We have to get ready to jump." said Leon.

The two found Quick with Kurt on his tail.The two jumped off the cliff.Leon jumped on Kurt's bike as Tina jumped on a bike.Kurt said,"Leon? What are you doing here?"."Helping you with him buddy. You can't use your magic while on this can you?" said Leon."Nope. Show them the power of Jo!" said Kurt.Leon said,"It would be my pleasure. Passion Lance!".He made a lance and he threw it.Quick dodge it as he said,"You are so slow."."Wait for it." said Kurt.

Quick was in the air as the lance exploded causing him to fly.Quick creepily smiled as he said,"Now this is fun! I thought you light wizards would be boring. I was wrong! Lighting Heaven Strike!".He then destroy the bikes as Kurt said,"That is one of Fred's moves."."You know him? He tried to beat me in a race. He was slow. Lighting Fast Combat!" said Quick.He then punched Kurt like crazy as Tina said,"Stay still! Tree Punch!".

Quick dodge the giant tree monster as he said,"You are so slow.".He dodge Kurt and Tina's attack as Leon looked up.He noticed that the birds was going slow and he said,"I see. I need to keep him busy while I tell the others my plan of action.".He then trapped Quick in a maze made out of ice as Kurt said,"What is wrong man?".

"Your friend Fred use Speed magic correct?" said Leon."Yeah. So what does this have to do with Quick Leon? I mean they use the same type of magic right?" said Kurt."According to Louis, No man should ever go that fast. Even if they have magic that can make them go fast. Our friend Quick is using a magic to make him look fast. I am thinking something relating to Time."said Leon.

Tina said,"I see. So how do we test your theory Leon?"."Kurt. How good of a shot are you?" said Leon."I would say that I am pretty good. Why?" said Kurt.Leon looked at him and he said,"You know what I mean by that Kurt."."Ah. Ready for action!" said Kurt.Quick stood there as he said,"Next time, try hard kid. I could have that maze blindfolded."."I know that. Passion Glacier!" said Leon.

Kurt was frozen in passion as Quick said,"What?!"."Don't get distracted! Mole Cannon!" said Tina.Quick dodge moles going toward him as Leon said,"Ice Tiger!".He made a giant tiger made out ice.Quick was held down by him as Quick said,"Hyper Speed!".He went around in a tornado and he knocked out Tina.Leon ran off into the forest."Get back here!" said Quick.He ran after him as Leon said,"Come at me. I call upon the spike Beast!".

Several spikes appeared as Quick stood back."Come at me bro." said Leon.Quick went toward him at a speed that could make a turtle hide in its shell for life as Leon said,"Perfect. Passion Magic allows you to make anything that you need to fight as you have a certain thing. Passion. Passion Explosion!".Quick was caught up in the attack as he said,"These brats are making me mad!".The explosion was gone as Quick saw Leon running away."Perfect!" said Quick.

He then grabbed Leon and he dragged him across the ground."Have fun?!" yelled Quick.He held the wizard up against a tree and he held a knife next to Leon's neck."Any last words?" said Quick."Yeah. I have only one word for you. Idiot." said Leon.Kurt was on the top of the passion and he said,"Ultimate target Passion Blast!".Quick was defeated by the attack as Kurt said,"We did it!".

Kurt helped Leon up and he said,"Nice job man."."I have Jo's teaching to thank for that. I am happy that she is back." said Leon."Yeah. Your shirt is off man." said Kurt.Leon said,"Yours too buddy.".The two then laughed as Tina stood there with a giant blush on her face."You two are very alike." said Tina.Quick stood up and he said,"I won't give up! My prayer isn't over yet!".He stood there with explosive around his chest and he said,"I wouldn't let father's dream die!".

"What are you thinking Quick?!" said Leon.He pushed him off the cliff along with him."Leon!!" yelled Kurt and Tina."Don't lose to anyone again Kurt." said Leon.The explosion went off as Tina fell on her knees.Kurt then said,"You will pay Mind! Lets go Tina!".He made stairs made of ice as he ran down there.Tina followed him thinking depressing thoughts.

Tonya saw Mind looking away.The two were in the forest with sleeping beauty aka Night nearby."What is it master?" said Tonya."Quick has been defeated by these idiots Tonya. Go find Mona." said Mind."Okay." said Tonya.She was gone as Mind walked over to Night.He said,"Time to wake up.".Night woke up as he said,"What is it father?"."Go find any wizards of the light and kill them." said Mind."K." said Night.He walked off as Mind went looking for Python.

Louis and Ivan were looking at Harold whose smile freaked out the younger one."What is his problem?" said Ivan."I don't know." said Louis."Money makes the world go round don't you know?" said Harold."I didn't know that. I don't believe in that. Earth Fists!" said Louis.Harold stood there holding his back as the fists went toward him."Soften." said Harold.

The fist were turned into mud as Ivan said,"Time for my Demon Roar! Fire!".Harold was burned as Louis said,"Iron Fists of Justice!".Harold dodge the fists as he said,"Ground Soften."The two were trapped in the ground as Louis said,"This man is strong."."Who knew? I mean I knew these guys were strong but wow. I thought he would be the weakest of the bunch." said Ivan.Harold then started ranting about money as the two thought,"This is going to take a while.".

Allison was looking for her former older brother in the woods."Where are you James? I care about you." thought Allison.She then remember all of the good times with the man and the bad times.She then remember seeing Bob and her friends fighting for her.She then saw Brendan leaning on a tree.She ran toward him and he said,"Hey. You are okay. I guess Bob found you and the others right?"."Yeah. What happened?" said Allison.

Brendan said,"Quick happen Allison. He and Kurt went that way."."I see. Do you think you can stand later?" said Allison."Yeah. I heard about what James did to you back at the Tower from Stella and Casey. We may have not known each other for long but I will defend you from him." said Brendan."Thank you Brendan. You are a good friend." said Allison.She ran off as Brendan limped off.

Python was feeding Wanda because he and his pet were bored."Man. This James guy is so boring." thought Python.James stopped in front of a weird looking tree as Python thought,"He is interesting because I can't hear anything from the guy. It is like he is still dead or something.".James destroy said tree as a huge pillar of light went into the sky."Paradise?!" thought Python.James walked off as the man kept following him.

Back with Louis and Ivan, Harold grabbed his head as the pillar of light appeared from out of nowhere."Are you alright?" said Louis."My head. It is on fire!" yelled Harold.The two were free as Ivan said,"I got you. Water Blast!".He then fired a huge burst of water as Harold said,"I am cured.".He hugged the two as the two said,"Huh?!"."I wanted money so I could find my long lost brother. I am so sorry for my evil deeds. Please forgive me!" yelled Harold.

He was pleading as Ivan said,"Your call Louis."."I will stay with him. You go find the others. I sense danger." said Louis.Ivan flew off to go find someone as Harold said,"So do you forgive me?"."Yes. Now tell me what that is." said Louis.He pointed to the pillar as Harold said,"That is Paradise. It changes someone from the light to the dark and vise versa."."I see." said Louis."It explains his sudden change. I wonder if they effect us in a way." thought Louis.The two started walking.

On the ground, Kurt was looking for Ivan as Tina stood there mumbling something to herself."Kurt, Lyon is dead. The man that I admire is dead." said Tina.The pillar appeared as Tina gained a dark aura.Kurt turned around and he said,"You okay Tina? Don't worry. Leon is pretty stubborn."."Vine trap." said Tina.Kurt was held in a choke hold as he said,"What are you doing?!"."I will avenge Leon's death by killing every member of Heroes! Revenge!" said Tina.Kurt was knocked out as Tina walked off looking for Heroes.

Bob was with Scampers, Ana, and Z.Z and Scampers were flying Ana and Bob respectably"So what are we looking for?" said Ana."Paradise." said Bob."Huh?" said Z and Scampers."It is a powerful weapon. I know this because Ralph told me this in private. He knew about their plan thanks to their master being really smart despite his looks." said Bob."Ah." said the three.Bob was worried about Allison but he had to find Paradise first.

Scampers dropped Bob as a guild surround them.They were dressed like race car drivers as Bob said,"You must belong to Quick. Lets have some fun. Storm Breaker!".A hammer appeared and Bob slammed it to the ground.The dark guild was knocked out as Scampers said,"This is nothing compared to the Nine Prayers's power."."Right." said Z.Bob grabbed onto to his partner as the two flew off.

Bruce was running through the forest.He and Kevin split up after they saw a tree cover in darkness after they saw the pillar of light.He then saw Night standing there."You!" said Bruce."Who are you? You look weak." said Night."My name is Bruce of Thunder Wolves! Eat my Blizzard Blast!" said Bruce.The magic missed him as Bruce said,"Huh?!"."You are weak." said Night.Night then fire darkness as Bruce screamed.He was on the floor in pain as Night slashed him up.Night walked off looking for another wizard of the light.

Meanwhile, Stella, Alana, and Ralph were looking for Brendan and Ivan.Ralph found Ivan's signal after the two met up."So they are around here Alana? Are you sure about that?" said Stella."Yes Stella. Ralph's Data magic is usually never wrong." said Alana."I don't think she is saying that I am wrong Alana. So do you have a spirit by the name of Jason Stella?" said Ralph."Yeah. He is one of my strongest spirits and that is saying something. Did you know her former owner?" said Stella.

Alana said,"Yes. She was a close friend of mine."."Ah." said Stella.The three then saw Brendan and Ivan on a raft.Their clothes were torn as Alana went toward them."Like my handywork?" said a voice.Stella then saw herself as the clone said,"Open Gate of the Archer Simon!".Simon saw two of his master standing there which scared him and he said,"What is going on?!"."You will attack the clone." said Fake Stella."No! She is the fake one." said Stella.

Alana said,"Transformation! Cannon Shot!".She fire the attack at Fake Stella as she turned into Alicia."How did you know that I was the real one?" said Stella."Alana has a natural talent for telling people apart. It helps with business." said Ralph."You wizards of the light are really annoying. You defeat Quick which means we are weaker than we were before." said a voice.

The three saw Lydia standing there and Ralph said,"You. What are you doing with them?".She held the rope from the raft as she said,"If you don't defeat me, I will be sending them down the river."."Okay. Fire!" said Alana.Lydia dodge the attack with grace as she said,"Interesting. Open Gate of the Warrior of Time! Time Warrior!".A warrior with a giant clock stood there and Stella said,"Fire your arrows Simon!"."Will do my lady." said Simon.He fire the arrows at the warrior and then they were frozen.

Stella notice that Simon had no chance of winning this so she forced him back into the spirit world.She went toward the river with a plan to bring out two strong spirits at once as Alana said,"Transformation! Plasma Explosion and Cannon Shots!."."Take her attacks for me." said Lydia.The warrior took the attack and he went back toward the Spirit world.Ralph said,"What is wrong with you?!"."Spirits are just tools for battle and nothing else." said Angel.

Stella place two keys in the water along with one in the air."Open! Gate of the Water Bearer, Gate of the Water Spirit, and Gate of the Scorpion Salvador!" said Stella.The mermaid appeared along with Salavador and a girl with light blue hair and blue eyes."Attack! Bubble Shot, Typhoon Storm, and Sand Spear!" said Stella.The three went toward Lydia as she said,"Open Gate of the Mirror!".The attacks were blocked by a mirror and they went back toward them along with Thunder Wolves.

The three spirits went back to their world as Alana was knocked out."Okay. I know using Luke is stupid against you Lydia. Open Gate of the Ice Spirit! Jason!" said Stella.He stood there as Ralph said,"Frost? You found a new owner. Alyssa would be proud."."Thank you man. I am happy that you and Alana are together. It took you look enough." said Jason."I am not the brightest when it comes to the ladies noticing me." said Ralph.Stella smiled as the two friends talking.

Lydia smiled as she said,"I remember her too. I killed her in cold blood.."."What?! You kill Alyssa!!" said the two who knew her."Yep. Oh I remember her. She was so much fun when I made her suffer. Anyone who tries to stop me or the Nine Prayers will die." said Lydia.Jason clenched his hand as he yelled,"Stella! I will make sure that you and your friends defeat this bitch!"."Okay. You got this." said Stella."Open! Gate of the Lighting Spirit! Lena!" said Lydia."What?" said Ralph.

A girl stood there.She had short yellow hair and yellow eyes."Jason?" said Lena."Lena? You took her!" said Jason."I got her after I killed her former user. She is quite the spirit. She is very spunky to say the least!" said Lydia."Jason. Fight me. I know that we are old friends. I know that your new owner can save me. Fight me like you would any other enemy who would hurt your master!" said Lena."Okay Lena. Bring it on!" said Jason.

The two fought each other as Stella thought,"Those two are really close. I hope I can be like that with my spirits."."This is boring. Open Gate of the Rifle/Sword!" said Lydia.She held it and she fired it.Stella saw that the two had giant holes."Jason." said Lena."Lena." said Jason.The two were gone as Ralph thought,"I can't think any bad thoughts. Paradise will affect me if I do.".He told Stella and Alana about what his master told him about Paradise being able to turn it good into bad and bad into good.

Stella said,"You treat Spirits like they are just a toy you can replace don't you! They are living beings just like you and me. They are also some of my closet friends. They have always been there for me and I will make sure you will be defeat! For me, Heroes, and my Spirit Friends! Open Gate of the Bull Ted!".He rushed toward Lydia and Alicia turned into Stella."Go get her." said Alicia."You aren't the real Stella! Your bodies may be the same but you aren't her!" said Ted.

He attack her with his spear and Stella said,"Open Gate of the Twins! Greg and Mimi! Copy Ted!".The two spirits held her down as Stella walked toward Alicia."Listen Alicia. I will make sure that you and Lena are free from this girl." said Stella."Really? What about my friend? He is also a spirit of Lydia." said Alicia.Stella was blasted into the river by a spirit with several weapons on him."I am sorry." said the spirit."Danny! Don't apologize to her!" said Lydia."No. She is a better wizard than you!" said Danny

She then knocked him into the ground with her high heel."Did you learn your lesson Danny?! Spirits are made to be your weapons not your dam friends!" yelled Lydia.Stella stood up and she said,"Alicia. Watch the power of a Spirit Wizard who is bounded with her spirits. Ted, Greg, and Mimi return for now."."Right." said the three.

The three went back as Ralph grabbed her leg."Ralph?" said Stella."Here. A spell that will you defeat this bitch." said Ralph.Stella gained knowledge over a spell as she said,"Thank you Ralph.".She placed him on land as he was out."I call upon the god of Space himself! Universe Blast!" said Stella.She then blasted Angel into the lake as she walked toward Danny."Are you going to hurt me?" said Danny."No. I promise that I will take you, Lena, and Alicia from her." said Stella.

Lydia stood up and Danny said,"I got her! Blaster Fire!".Lydia was out cold as Danny said,"It will be fun serving you.".He was gone as Stella held five keys."Huh?" said Stella.Lydia floated off down the river as Stella fell on the raft.The three went off as Ralph said,"You got this guys.".Mind felt another tattoo go away as a demon was coming out.

Next time,
Allison meets James once again.Paradise comes out to play.Bob vs Python, Brendan and Ivan vs Mona, and Ana vs Tonya.Also Kevin vs Night.

Battles:
Brendan, Kurt, Leon, and Tina vs Quick.
Louis and Ivan vs Harold.
Kurt vs Tina.
Bob vs Swift Sins.
Bruce vs Night.
Alana, Ralph, and Stella vs Lynda.
Battlers:
Heroes: Bob, Brendan, Kurt, and Stella.
Thunder Wolves:Alana, Bruce, and Ralph.
Bloody Darkness: Ivan, Leon, Louis, and Tina.
Nine Prayers: Quick, Harold, Lydia, and Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment