Friday, April 17, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 26 Saffron City part 2 Team Rocket's Invasion of Silph Co!


A/N:We are in the main battle part of this Arc.I will be calling the Pokemon League an Arc.I think writing like 4 to 5 Power Guild Episodes in a row made that.I promise that this one and other Author Notes won't be as long as the last Pokemon.It will be mainly one to two paragraphs because three paragraphs is too much for these hands.Sometimes Four mainly for Pokemon.

If you recall the last Author's Note which is super long, Bob is capturing seven Pokemon and eight Pokemon are evolving into their next forms.Also two of Bob's captured Pokemon in Kanto will have their alternative skins from Smash 4.You can probably guess which ones.In this Episode, five Pokemon are evolving and he is capturing five Pokemon.Ignore the end of Episode 18 and Bob will get a Venusaur aka Solar.I don't mean in this episode.The new Pokemon's Pokedex entries are at the bottom.

Fun Fact, in development of this Arc, Bob wasn't going to capture three Pokemon but then I was why not.I mean I want Bob to have three of my favorite Pokemon from the region where it took our main character FOREVER to get on with their dreams.Enjoy the appearance of my favorite Champion.I am going to mess up on the name of the main building so many times that it isn't funny just know that.Also some sarcasm in this because Pokemon is fun to make fun of with pretty much everything.Thank you Memes!

In the Silph Co building where it is known for making several tools such as the Silph Scope, Running the Pokemon Center in Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, and the Sevil Islands, home appliances for homes in the four regions mention earlier, and also the super powerful Master Balls.From the outside of said building, it looks normal but inside, Team Rocket has taken over like it did about two decades ago.You think the building would get better security but they didn't.

In the Silph Co laboratory because where else would they test stuff.Tad walked in and he saw the three of the four Pokemon that he was currently experimenting on.He had a very rare and almost extinct Lapras, a Infernape from Sinnoh, and a very different color Lucario which is also from Sinnoh.This Lucario's fur was black and grey along with its shorts.It is the grey skin from Smash 4.Tad looked at them and the Aura Pokemon growled at him.

Tad stood back as he said,"I guess you are still mad at me for taking you away from your mate huh? She will be back soon. I promise you that.".The Pokemon calmed down as Tad said,"I best be off. Have fun.".He closed the door and he said,"I wonder what the boss lady needs me for. I mean our operations have been going really good ever since I got me a sample of the Genetic Pokemon's DNA. I mix them with all types of DNA to make the ultimate Mewtwo that works for Team Rocket.".

He opened the door to see Debra standing there with Sird."Hey Boss lady. What's up?" said Tad."Bob and his friends are currently in town. Bob is here for his sixth badge most likely." said Debra."Correct Debra. I plan to ambush him after his battle with the local Gym Leader. She used to be one of Team Rocket's Elite Trio alongside L.T Surge and Koga." said Sird."I see. So what did you need me for? I was busy in the lab." said Tad."How is the progress going on our elite agents?" said Sird.

Tad smirked as Debra said,"I am going to guess that it is going swimmingly."."Correct. They are under our thumb." said Tad."Are they strong?" said Sird."Yep. Their Pokemon are on the same level as yours Lady Sird. No one is going to stop us." said Tad.The door opened to see Abel standing there.Remember him from Episode 8."The secretary escaped the prison cell. Should we go after her?" said Abel."Sure Abel. Send two grunts after her." said Debra."Yes madam." said Abel.

Bob was walking through the city killing time.The others went back to their shopping trip and Bob got out of it because of training from his Gym Battle tomorrow.He was bored and he saw an a very injured secretary running from two Team Rocket grunts.He then held Falco and Solar's Pokeball in both of his hands and he said,"Protect her you guys!".

The Bird Pokemon and the Seed Pokemon came out as the two grunts sent out a Raticate and a Golbat.The attendant ran toward Bob who said,"Hold them down with Seed Bomb Surprise!".The two were hit with the attack and then they were trapped into a Leech Seed and Sleep Powder.It was a combo knows as Seed Bomb Surprise which had several Grass attacks inside of it.It was a surprise on which Grass Pokemon move came out.

The two were sleeping and their energy was getting drained and Bob said,"Falco! Twister!".The grunts and their Pokemon flew in the air as Bob said,"Double Hyper Beam Falco! Solar! Show them your signature Solar Beam!".The two Pokemon fired three beams causing the grunts and their Pokemon flew off into the sky."And that is what we are talking about!" said Bob."Nice job Solar." said Falco."You too Falco. We have been training for a month now and we have gotten stronger." said Solar.

Bob return the two and he turned around.The secretary was in shock as Bob noticed that her clothing was torn and she was scared."You are so strong. I thought you only had five badges." said the woman."I do. So how do you know about me?" said Bob.The two were in the woods and she said,"My name is Joan. I am the secretary of the Silph Co President. Our building have been taken oven by Team Rocket."."What?!" said Bob.

She shook her head as she said,"This is really good. Did you make this Bob?"."Yeah. So when did Team Rocket take over the building Joan? My parents with the help of Gary's parents risked their lives to defeat Team Rocket. I wanted to know why." said Bob."He is your son Red. I can see why you think he could be a champion or a Pokemon Master by the end of his first journey at 11." said a man voice."That is my kid for you Steven. He is like me and Leaf in one body." said a voice.

Bob then saw a man with light steel blue colored hair and eyes sitting on the Iron Leg Pokemon and Red on the back of his Charizard."That is Steven Stone with my dad." said Bob.The two men were on ground as Red said,"Bob. It is so good to see you again."."You too. Where is mom?" said Bob."She is at the Pokemon Center with Green and Blue Oak. They are telling your friends about our plan." said Steven."What plan?" said Bob and Joan."To take Team Rocket for the second time." said Red.

Bob said."Me and you teaming up. This is so cool!"."Miss. Head to the Police Station in Vermilion City. W may need L.T Surge's help which get Koga to come here." said Steven."Right. I wish you three luck along with your friends help." said Joan.She walked off as Bob said,"So are we going to get Sabrina?"."Nope. I asked Leaf to take two of your female friends plus Shawn to go there and collect her. We three are going in as Team Rocket Grunts." said Red."Sweet." said Bob.

On the other side of the city, Leaf was walking with Ayano, Ashley, and Shawn."So what are we doing again Mrs. Yagami?" said Ayano."We are here because we will need Sabrina's help to defeat Team Rocket. Bob along with Steven and my husband are heading into Team Rocket. Team B is going to be the distraction which is pretty much all of your friends plus Koga, L.T Surge, and Sabrina who once we get her." said Leaf."Ah. So it is going to be us plus Bob and Red right?" said Shawn.

"Yes Shawn. With our help as well." said a voice.Ashley then saw Gary"s parents Blue and Green standing there.Blue looked like an older Gary and Green who had brown hair and blue eyes."Are you sure that Gary can battle several Team Rocket grunts by himself?" said Leaf."He is my kid Leaf. Are you doubt my skills? I used to be the best female trainer in Pallet Town." said Green.

The two were about to start a fight over which one was better but Blue stopped them.Shawn said,"We need to get Sabrina to the others. We can handle the bickering later okay?"."Yeah." said Ayano and Ashley."They are right." said Blue.The 6 stood outside of the Gym only for it to be block by a Machoke."I got this guy. Go Scizor!" said Blue.The evolved form of Zero stood there as Blue said,"Steel Wing Scizor.".

He then attacked the Superpower Pokemon as Shawn said,"Wow. He is super strong."."He almost defeated Red in the final round of the Pokemon League." said Green."Yeah but my husband won that battle twenty years ago." said Leaf.Ashley whispered to Ayano,"These two have a rival just like their husband and children do."."I noticed." said Ayano.

The door opened as Sabrina stood there."I bet those idiots thought I could be trapped in my gym but they were wrong." said Sabrina."You know the plan right?" said Blue."Yes. I do. I wish you and the other group good luck." said Sabrina.She was gone as Shawn said,"She is interesting to say the least."."Yeah. We should go help Bob and his group out." said Ashley."Right." said Leaf and Green.The six ran toward the Silph Co.

Bob was by himself inside Team Rocket HQ.Steven and Red were easily identified and they were surround by grunts.Bob had his grunts to deal with causing Skull to use his Fire Blast alongside Brian's Solar Beam to wreck their Zubats.He was in his normal outfit and he was hiding in a empty room.His Aura went off.He then heard a voice,"Aura User. You may be here to stop the evil group who kidnap me and my friends. My name is Roy and I will lead you to me.".

Bob then followed the Aura trail and he found a door.He then held Toni, Solar, Fox, and Moka's ball and he sent the four out."Get ready guys. I send something bad in there." said Bob."We got this Bob. No need to worry so much." said Toni."Yeah. You are the best trainer in the universe." said Fox.Bob opened the door and Solar said,"What is this place Bob?"."It is Hell." said Bob."It smells like sadness unlike you Bob whose blood is amazing." said Moka.

Bob saw a Lucario, Infernape, Lapras, and Lopunny in test tubes."Fox! Free them now with Strength!" said Bob."Aye Boss!" said Fox.He slammed into the tubes freeing the four."Solar! Synthesis." said Bob.He then healed the four as the Lucario said,"Thank you for freeing us Bob. I am Roy."."How do you know him? He is mine!" said Moka.She was about to drink his blood as Toni said,"Now isn't the time Moka. We have company.".

Bob saw Abel standing there."Hey buddy. Miss me?" said Abel."Abel!? You joined up with Team Rocket?! Why?!" said Bob."You DESTROY my record Bob! I will defeat you!" yelled Abel.Roy stood in front of Bob as he said,"I will help the man who saved me, my mate Selena who is the Lopunny, and my friends Lucy aka the Lapras and Erza the Infernape from our prison. I am in your dept Bob. Use me like you would your other Pokemon."."He is right." said Selena."Fine. I will work with him for now." said Erza."Yep!" said Lucy.

Bob was lost as Abel said,"Go!".He sent out his Poliwrath along with five Golbats and two Raticate.Bob then said,"Okay. Lets go! Blizzard Toni! Shadow Ball Moka! Solar Beam Solar! Fire Blast Fox! Aura Sphere Roy! Sky Uppercut Selena! Overheat Erza! Hydro Pump Lucy!".The eight fired their attacks causing Abel and his Pokemon to be knocked into the wall knocking them out.

Bob smiled as he noticed Moka and Solar.He pulled out his Moon Stone from his bag.He threw toward Toni who caught it and she glowed.A Crobat, Ivysaur, and Nidoqueen stood there as Moka went toward Bob.She bit into him as she said,"Your blood will always be good to me Bob no matter what.".She was grabbed by Toni who said,"You better get going Bob."."Right!" said Bob.

He return his Pokemon as Roy said,"May we join up with you Bob? You saved us from Team Rocket and you are a strong user of Aura."."Yeah. You seem like a lot of fun." said Lucy."I will always be with my mate no matter what." said Selena."Sure. You better make sure that someone is strong there. I like a challenge." said Erza.Bob captured the four and Roy came out along with Meowth."Lets go then." said Bob."Right." said the two.He ran toward the elevator and he went to the top floor.

Back on the main floor, Ashley stood there with Leaf.The two both had their Venusaur out and they were taking care of grunts by using their vines to move them outside.Shawn, Blue, and Red had their Charizard focused on moving them outside.Steven and Ayano were watching the several Officer Jenny take them away to jail.Green was making sure that the others were okay because they fought Team Rocket's Pokemon which he had a lot of.

"So can we check up on Bob? I am worried about him." said Ayano."She is right. I mean he is my best friend." said Ashley.The six stood there after returning their Pokemon as Red said,"I can send one of my Pokemon to go find him before he does something stupid like I did."."What did you do Mr. Yagami?" said Shawn.

Blue said,"He ran toward the top floor without telling me, Green or Leaf. He almost lost to his grandfather but thanks to his overgrown lizard, he won."."Yep. Lets go. I bet he is heading toward the top floor like a certain man once did" said Leaf.The six went on the elevator as Steven grabbed a Pokeball."Go." said Steven.A shiny Metagross appeared as he said,"I was planning to give this to Bob once he arrives in Hoenn but I need him to have this Pokemon now.".The Iron Leg Pokemon was gone along with his ball as the elevator went up.

Bob, Roy, and Meowth were stopped by a shiny Metagross.They were on the top floor and Bob sense the leader of Team Rocket's Aura."Hey Boss. Doesn't that Pokemon belong to the champion of Hoenn? Steven right?" said Meowth."No. He seems to be here to stop us from progressing toward the leader." said Roy."I am your Bob. My name is Steve. Steven told me to stop you." said Steve."Okay but I need to defeat their leader just like my dad just like my dad." said Bob.

Roy and Meowth were distracting the Steel/Psychic Pokemon as Bob ran off.He opened the door and he saw Sird."You. You are quite the trainer." said Sird."Thanks. I appreciate that." said Bob."Time for you to be defeat Bob. Go Mewtwo." said Sird.The Pokemon came out and it looked at Bob.Bob heard about this Pokemon from Professor Oak and it looked different.It is the one from Smash 4 which is based off Shadow Lugia.

Bob held Erza's Pokeball and he sent her out."He looks really strong. Very nice choice Bob." said Erza."I see. Okay. Destroy him and his annoying fire monkey. I will let you and your friend go free if you do this for me. Good bye forever Bob." said Sird.She was gone thanks to the Genetic Pokemon's Teleport.Erza then dodge his Psychic powers as Bob said,"Flamethrower into Fire Punch!".She punch him as Bob said,"Now! Fire Blast and Overheat!".

The Genetic Pokemon was burned and he roared.He fired out a Hydro Cannon and Bob said,"Protect!".The attack was blocked as Erza smirked."Bring it on!" said Erza.He held her in the air as he glowed.He was now his Mega Evolution(X Form)."How did he do that? He needs a stone to evolve into his mega form." thought Bob.His bag was glowed as the mega stones for the Genetic Pokemon floated toward him."Thank you. I have now grown stronger than I could have ever wanted." said Mewtwo.

He then grabbed Erza and he threw her into the wall."Erza! Help her out Skull, Brave, Drake, Goliath, and Scampers!" said Bob.The five Pokemon came out as Erza stood there."Roar of Time, Hurricane, Draco Meteor, Shadow Ball, and Metaleon Aura Sphere! Blast Burn!" said Bob.The six fired their attack at the Genetic Pokemon as Mewtwo said,"These six may be strong to you boy but I am stronger. Psystrike!".

He turned into his Y form and he fire a sphere out.The six Pokemon then screamed in pain as they broke the wall.They were falling down to the ground as Bob said,"Help them out Falco and Brian!".The two went after them as Mewtwo grabbed Bob."Let me go!" said Bob."Human. Why do you try to fight me? You have no chance against me. I was made by with the combination of several Pokemon's DNA. I am the strongest Pokemon!" said Mewtwo."You are weaker than a Magikarp!" said Bob."Die." said Mewtwo.

Ayano and the others saw Roy breathing heavily along with Meowth and Steve."Where is Bob Steve? You were supposed to keep him here." said Steven."He sneaked past me because of these two strong Pokemon. Bob is quite the trainer." said Steve.Ayano and Ashley heard Bob screaming as they ran toward the main room."Wait!" said Shawn and Blue.

Leaf then saw Bob being held by the Genetic Pokemon as she said,"Let him go! Go Glaceon!".The Shiny Fresh Snow Pokemon as Red said,"Help her out Vee!".The Sun Pokemon came out as Mewtwo looked at them."Go Charizard!" said Shawn and Blue.The two Fire Pokemon stood there with the two Eeveelutions, Steve, Meowth, and Roy."Blizzard!" said Leaf."Psychic!" said Steve and Red."Shadow Claw!" said Roy and Meowth."Fire Blast!" said Shawn and Blue."No! Don't!" yelled Bob.

The Genetic Pokemon blocked the attack with Bob."Bob!" yelled the seven.His Snag Machine went toward Ayano and Bob said,"Bring Zoro and Robin!".He was out as the Genetic Pokemon said,"Humans. Let see if your pounds can save him.".He threw Bob toward the ground near the desk as Ayano noticed his machine glowing red.She then said,"Go! Robin and Zoro.".

The two came out and they glared at the Genetic Pokemon.He noticed that the three children were glaring at him.He saw the four Adults, the Aura Pokemon, their Pokemon, the Scratch Cat Pokemon, and the Iron Leg Pokemon."Why are you all trying to stop me? You all couldn't beat me if you tried." said Mewtwo."We will try our best to defeat you!" said Robin.Zoro threw his bone at the Pokemon and Robin fired a Shadow Ball at him.The two attack were negated by a barrier and Mewtwo said,"Die.".

His eyes glowed as the two Pokemon were in the air."Put them down Mewtwo!" said Shawn."Shut up boy." said Mewtwo.He was grabbed the Genetic Pokemon and Ashley said,"Shawn!".The two girls were grabbed as Ayano said,"Why are you working with Team Rocket Mewtwo?!".The Genetic Pokemon then said,"You wouldn't understand girl. I am doing this for me and my friend. Time for you six to die.".

He then dodge an Aura Sphere as Bob stood there with a strange glow around him."You are still alive?" said Mewtwo.Bob was silent as Shawn said,"I wonder if the Aura is letting him still fight."."Maybe Shawn." said Ashley."I see. Die!" said Mewtwo.He fire a Shadow Ball at the boy who dodge the attack by turning into a puff of smoke.Ayano saw the Substitute doll there and she looked for Bob.Mewtwo then saw Bob standing there with the weapon that he got from his family.

He rushed toward the Pokemon and he said,"Thunder Crash.".The Pokemon was hit with a giant thunder attack.The three humans were free along with the Pokemon.Bob fell over as Mewtwo was angry."Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang Robin!" said Ayano."Help out with Fire Blast!" said Shawn."Hyper Beam Zoro!" said Ashley.The three Pokemon fired their attacks as Mewtwo took it."Goodbye for now Bob. I hope to see you again and next time, kill you." said Mewtwo.

He was gone as Robin and Zoro glowed."They are evolving? Really right now?!" said Shawn."It is one of Bob's Pokemon. They evolve whenever they want." said Ashley.A Mightyena and Marowak stood there as Robin said,"What happened to Red?".Steve floated back up to them with Meowth, Roy, and Erza. Skull, Drake, Scampers, Falco, Brian, and Goliath were back in their Poke Balls."Where is he!?" said Roy and Erza.Ayano said,"He is gone you two.. We need to get Bob to a Pokemon Center right now."."She is right." said Shawn.He carried him as the the others followed behind him.

Next time,
Bob recover and he learns about his uncle.He also fights against Sabrina for the Mind Badge.

Nidoqueen, the Drill Pokemon. Nidoqueen's body is encased in extremely hard scales. It is adept at sending foes flying with harsh tackles. This Pokemon is at its strongest when it is defending its young. This Pokemon learned Earth Power, Body Slam, Superpower, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Smack Down, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Return, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Focus Blast, Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Dragon Tail, Surf, Drill Run, Water Pulse, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Focus Punch, Outrage, and Superpower.

Crobat, the Bat Pokemon. Crobat sneaks up on its intended prey using wings that barely make a sound. This Pokemon rests by handing on a tree branch with its rear legs that serve as wings. This Pokemon learned Cross Poison, Air Slash, X-Scissor, Dark Pulse, and Sky Attack.

Marowak, the Bone Keeper Pokemon. Marowak is the evolved form of a Cubone that has overcome its sadness at the loss of its mother and grown tough. This Pokemon's tempered and hardened spirit is not easily broken.

Mightyena, the Bite Pokemon. Mightyena travel and act as a pack in the wild. The memory of its life in the wild compels the Pokemon to obey only those Trainers that it recognizes to possess superior skill. This Pokemon learned Hyper Beam, Dark Pulse, Strength, Giga Impact, and Play Rough.

Lucario, the Aura Pokemon. By catching the aura emanating from others, it can read their thoughts and movements. This Pokemon is Male.He knows the moves Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Quick Attack, Detect, Metal Claw, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Dig, Hyper Beam, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team,  Rock Tomb, Shadow Claw, Brick Break, Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Flash Cannon, Rock Smash, Dark Pulse, Agility, Bite, Iron Tail, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Circle Throw, Cross Chop, Crunch, High Jump Kick, Sky Uppercut, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Snore, Rest, Attract, Return, Water Pulse, Force Palm, Zen Headbutt, Volt Tackle, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, and Aura Cannon.

Lopunny, the Rabbit Pokemon. The ears appear to be delicate. If they are touched roughly, it kicks with its graceful legs. This Pokemon is Female. She knows the moves Return, Quick Attack, Aura Sphere, Jump Kick, Agility, Dizzy Punch, Bounce, High Jump Kick, Sunny Day, Toxic, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Rest, Snore, Attract, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Power-Up Punch, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Sky Uppercut, Hyper Voice, Iron Tail, Water Pulse, and Shock Wave.

Infernape, the Flame Pokemon. It tosses its enemies around with agility. It uses all its limbs to fight in its own unique style. This Pokemon is Female. She knows the moves Flare Blitz, Ember, Mach Punch, Fury Swipes, Flame Wheel, Close Combat, Fire Spin, Acrobatics, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, Protect, Snore, Return, Attract, Rest, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Dig, Brick Break, Double Team, Flamethrower, Overheat, Focus Blast, Flame Charge, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Focus Blast, Incinerate, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Cut, Strength, Power-Up Punch, Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Focus Energy, Focus Punch, Fire Pledge, Heat Wave, Thunder Punch, Gunk Shot, Heat Wave, Iron Tail, Stealth Rock, and Blast Burn.

Lapras, the Transport Pokemon. People have driven Lapras almost to the point of extinction. In the evenings, this Pokemon is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain. This Pokemon is Female. She knows the moves Sing, Water Gun, Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Body Slam, Rain Dance, Perish Song, Ice Beam, Brine, Hydro Pump, Sheer Cold, Hail, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Protect, Return, Attract, Rest, Snore, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Frost Breath, Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Ancient Power, Avalanche, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fissure, Freeze-Dry, Horn Drill, Whirlpool, Aqua Tail, Drill Run, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Outrage, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Water Pulse, and Zen Headbutt.

Metagross, the Iron Leg Pokemon. Metagross has four brains in total. Combined, the four brains can breeze through diffcult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This Pokemon can float in the air by tucking in its four legs. This Pokemon is Male. He knows the moves Metal Claw, Confusion, Pursuit, Zen Headbutt, Bullet Punch, Scary Face, Agility, Psychic, Meteor Mash, Hyper Beam, Take Down, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Bulldoze, Cut, Earthquake, Hammer Arm, Double Team, Explosion, Giga Impact, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Gyro Ball, Hone Claws, Power-Up Punch, Protect, Psyshock, Rest, Attract, Snore, Return, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Strength, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Dynamic Punch, Focus Punch, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, and Signal Beam.

No comments:

Post a Comment