Thursday, April 2, 2015

Power Guild Episode 19 Heroes vs Chaos Lords part 5 Bob's Anger


A/N:We are at the end of this arc folks.It is sad but at least we get to see a couple of awesome fights in this one.I am looking on the brighter side of things.Allison is teaming up with Bob in their fight against the master of Chaos Lords Samuel.Lets begin our episode with Althea and Ax along with a certain wizard.Ana use spells based off moves from stories of old.

Ax was trying to help his children but he was stopped by Althea."Let me go Althea. I need to make sure that my children are okay!" said Ax."I know that. Bob has this. He is strong as his grandfather." said Althea."She is right master. He is one of Heroes's top three wizards under you of course." said a man.The two then saw Grim resting on a tree.He had an apple in his hands as he said,"You don't mind do you Althea?"."I don't." said Althea.

Ax said,"Why aren't you with the others fighting Samuel and his minions?!"."I was master." said Grim.The two then saw several flags fly by them."You took out so many minor bases." said Althea."I did. I knew that I could help better there." said Grim."You are a very smart man. Do you think Bob can defeat Samuel?" said Ax.Grim then said,"Yeah. He is your grandson Master. I know that he is super strong and Samuel is just an old fart. You got this Bob.".

Back in the Chaos Lords's Guild Hall, Bob, Scampers, and Ana opened the door to the hall heading toward where Samuel was."Ready?" said Bob."Aye." said the two.He opened the door and then Bob said,"Power Barrier!".He then blocked a huge blast of wind as Scampers said,"Bob's sense are off the chart. He can sense anyone from a million miles away."."Big bro is so cool." said Ana."You think that? You Heroes are so dumb." said a man.

Keith stood there as Bob said,"You ready to be defeated? I am ready to defeat your master with ease! I am doing this for my friend Stella!"."I see. Hurricane Blast!" said Keith."Thunder Crash!" said Scampers."Anti Magic Blast!" said Ana.The two then fired their attack as Keith said,"You two are strong."."They are but I am stronger! Soulless!" said Bob.He then made a chainsaw/sword and he attacked Keith."Darkness Slash and Thunder Slash!" said Bob.

The two attacks hit him and Scampers said,"Magma Crash!".Keith then smiled as Bob said,"Get back Ana and Scamper protect her!!"."Hurricane Blast!" said Keith.Bob was hit into the wall as Keith said,"I guess you were just talk."."Bob is the strongest wizard in the Guild!" said Ana."Aye!" said Scampers."He is right about that fact! Passion Blast!" said a voice.

Keith was hit with an attack.Kurt stood there with Myra and Norman."Transformation! Iron Bull Fist!" said Norman.He then hit him as Myra helped Bob up."You guys." said Bob."You are tired Bob. We can tell. I mean you are not a god yet." said Myra."He is close though." said Kurt.Norman was fighting Keith as Bob sensed something."Stella." said Bob."What?!" said the five."She is here. Lets go Scampers! Ana stay with Kurt and the Wood siblings! Help them!" said Bob."Okay big bro." said Ana.

The two ran off as Keith stood there with a huge smile on his face."Since Bob and Scampers ran away to help their friend, I now see that I have to fight against Myra who is known to be a beautiful lady, Norman who is a brute, Kurt who is an idiot, and Ana who has the power of negating magic. This is going to be some much fun." said Keith.He took off his bandage around his eyes and Myra said,"Watch out. He gets stronger when his blindfold comes off.".

"Gotcha Myra! Passion Explosion!" said Kurt.He fired one of his strongest attacks as Kurt said,"Now! It is time for a Hydro Storm!".He then fire out another strong attack as Keith said,"Yes! Keep attacking me Kurt of Heroes!"."Okay then man! Fine! Beast Transformation! Rampage Strike!" said Norman.He then turned into a powerful beast and he attacked Keith.Keith then said,"Air Explosion!".

Norman then flew into the wall as he turned back to normal."Your four can't defeat me." said Keith."Yes. We can! Swords Storm!" yelled a girl.Keith was attacked by several swords as the four wizards saw Allison standing there."Allison? What are you doing here?!" said Norman."I am here to help you guys. We are a Guild. Where is Bob? I thought I sensed him a minute ago." said Allison."He went to go save Stella from someone." said Ana.

Keith stood there with his clothes torn thanks to the swords from Allison."You five will die by me! Time for the spell that made your master lose his magic! Magic Drain!" yelled Keith."That isn't going to happen again! Negate Magic Barrier!" said Ana.The spell failed as Norman said,"Fist of the Titan Dragon!"."Blizzard Punch!" said Kurt.

The two attacked him as Ana said,"Lets go with Shocking Evolution!".She fired a powerful electric blast at him as Myra said,"Transformation! Devil! Devil Blast!".She turned into a devil as she fired an attack.Allison said,"Eat my sword! Demonic Blade!".She then slashed him out cold with a blade made from a demon.He was knocked out as Kurt said,"We were awesome! Lets go destroy their boss!".He ran to the throne room as the other ran after him.

Johnny was watching Willard show his interesting love toward Stella which was beating her up with kicks and punches.They were in a room nearby the head of the Guild Hall robot.She couldn't use her magic at all due to the fact that she had magic handcuffs on her.He found it very sick in fact.He didn't like seeing people get hurt."Hey. You need to stop it right now. That is messed up beyond belief." said Johnny.

Willard said,"Are you talking back to me Wizard? You are lucky that I am paying your boss at all.".He then threw Stella at Johnny."Are you okay miss?" said Johnny."Why does a Chaos Lords care about a Hero? I mean you hurt our friends and guild hall." said Stella."I am not like them. I hate this war. It is all Master Samuel's fault. He let revenge blindside him." said Johnny.Stella was then slapped as Willard said,"Don't you dare to talk to other men!".The three then heard,"Thunder Grand Impact!".

The door then flew past them as the wall was destroyed.Johnny then saw Bob standing there with Scampers. and Stella said,"Bob. Save me."."Scampers! Save her from Johnny! Take her away from here right now! I got her fiancee and Johnny!" yelled Bob."Aye sir! Blizzard Lighting Aura Strike!" said Scampers.He then grabbed her while striking him.

Scampers flew off with Stella."Thank you Scampers." said Stella."You are an awesome wizard. You are a member of Heroes." said Scampers.Willard said,"Stella! Get back here right now! I will make sure those wounds on you are permanent from the rest of your dam life!"."You did that to her? I can't believe you rich bastard would do such a thing!" said Bob.He was producing a lot of electricity and Scampers said,"We need to get back now! Bob is going to exploded!"."I will end you!" yelled Bob.

He then said,"Time to fry you! Eternal Thunderstorm Grand Impact!".He then fired out a huge Thunder Grand Impact at Wilson who tried to run from it.Johnny blocked the attack as he said,"Even though I hate Willard's guts right now, he is my boss right now."."Thank you Johnny." said Wilson."I don't give a crap about you." said Johnny."Okay. Fine! Lets go! Oblivion Sword and Armageddon! I would have love to fight you normally Johnny! You attacked my family! I will never forget you for that!" said Bob.

Stella then saw two of Bob's most powerful weapons appeared as the two wizards fought.Johnny was blocking his sword with his metal armor."Wow. Both of them are so strong." said Stella."This is nothing Stella. Johnny ain't got nothing on this guy." said Scampers.He then freed Stella from her handcuffs and he said,"Gaia Heal!".Stella's wounds were healed as she said,"Let me down. I need to defeat someone."."Aye madam!" said Scampers.

He placed her down as Willard looked at her."You bitch! Die!" yelled Willard.He held a metal spike as Stella said,"Open gate of the Lion and Ox and Fire Dragon! Luke, Ted, and Charizard!".The three appeared as Luke said,"No need for worry Stella."."We got this bastard." said Ted.He then swiped his ax at him as Luke fired a strong fire at him.Charizard then blast him with a Blast Burn.Willard was out cold as the three spirit return back to their world.

The two wizard then saw Bob and Johnny's fight.They were giving off a lot of magical power from their attacks."Power Slash Lighting and Fire!" said Bob."Metal Armor!" yelled Johnny.He was blocking all of Bob's attack as Bob said,"Armageddon Blast!".A huge blast came out of Armageddon and Johnny's armor was gone."You are worth my time and effort. Metal Sword!" yelled Johnny.He was holding a sword."Return weapons! Excalibur!" yelled Bob.

Stella then saw Bob holding a legendary sword."That is Bob's strongest sword. Allison's sword got nothing on that one." said Scampers.He then destroy Metal Sword with utter ease.Bob held Excalibur on Johnny's neck and he said,"I am done with our fight."."Why!?" said the three."We are alike. You have the power of Metal inside of you. I have the power of Lighting in me and my cousin has Fire inside of him. Remember this when you are choosing a new Guild." said Bob.

Bob walked over to Scampers and Stella.He was smiling which had been missing for the past couple of days due to their fight with Chaos Lords."It is a good thing that I taught you Gaia healing spells Scampers." said Bob.Stella hugged him and she said,"Thank you Bob. I am going to guess that you are going after Samuel now."."Right. You two want in?" said Bob."Aye Sir!" said Scampers."Yeah." said Stella.The two ran back to the throne room.

Tanya was standing with Jo and Eric.They have defeat the members of Chaos Lords with ease.Leroy and Charlie were resting nearby.They took a lot of damage from the shadows.The shadows of Chaos Lords were forming one giant blob with many arms."What are they doing?" said Tanya."Whatever it is Tanya. We better be ready to defend our home." said Eric."He is right." said Jo.

It then started smashing the Guild Hall."Attack! Psychic Blast!" yelled Tanya."Purple Net!" yelled Eric."Hyper Passion Explosion!" yelled Jo.The other saw this and they attacked.Julie said,"Nuclear Shots!"."Spear Strike!" said Spike."Explosion of Sand!" said Nick."Tornado Shots!" said Fate."Smoke Blast!" said Wayne."Wood Fists!" said Terri.The attacks were fired at the blob.

The five wizard stood there and they saw Samuel.He looked at the five wizards standing there and he smiled which scared Ana."I thought Robert would be here with you." said Samuel."Nope! Bob is busy right now! Passion Punch!" said Kurt."Eternal Fire Blast!" said Ana."Hammer Strike of the Iron Bull!" said Norman.The three attacked him as Allison threw swords at him and Myra said,"Blizzard Freeze!".

Samuel stood there and he yelled,"You weakling dare to attack me with those weak attack! They are nothing to me! I am a Wizard Saint like your master! Both Bob and Ax are Wizard Saints! You five think that you could stop me! Very funny! Darkness Strangle!".The five were being held in the air by hands made out of intense darkness and they were hurting them."Let us down!" said Kurt."No. Die!" yelled Samuel.

Allison stood there.The others were knocked out from Darkness Strange as Samuel said,"I knew that one of Heroes's strongest wizards would survive my attack."."Why are you attacking us?!" said Allison."We were once the top Guild in Meca until Ax Hunter came in with his guild and you all stole my title of being number one! The names Grim, X Hunter, Allison May, Myra Wood, Scampers Yagami, and Bob Yagami were known as ultimate wizards! Hell even that annoying Kurt is more known than all of Chaos Lords. I plan to drain Stella's family who are rich so that we can be number one!" said Samuel.

"You did this all out of revenge! Die! Vortex of Thunder!" yelled Bob.Samuel was trapped in a vortex of powerful blue lighting and he yelled.Allison saw Bob standing there with Scampers and Stella."Stella. You are okay." said Allison."Bob and Scampers save me. Now it is my turn." said Stella.She carried Ana as Scampers carried Myra, Norman, and Kurt."We will take them out of here! You two defeat them!" said Scampers.

The two were gone as Samuel stood there."You two are in my way! Darkness Explosion and Darkness Blast!" yelled Samuel."Power Barrier!" yelled Bob.The attacks were blocked as Samuel said,"You are a better wizard than your family could ever be! I will have fun destroy your home! Oh wait I did!"."What?! You are dead." said Allison.

The two then saw that their guild was destroy by Samuel's magic.Bob's anger was growing."Look. We are destroying your home. I remember that this was the last place where Bob's parents were last seen. I thought you were going to protect your home from me." said Samuel."I am. Power Transformation Dragon!" said Bob.He then turned into a human like dragon as Allison said,"Sword Explosion!"."100%! Atomic Quark Strike of Death!" yelled Bob.

The attacks knocked him and it also destroy their guild.Allison noticed Bob.He was on the floor with a huge smile on his face."Bob. Are you alright?" said Allison."Yeah. We are going to rebuild our home to make it stronger!" said Bob.The two then saw Keith and Allison said,"You want to?"."Yeah. Power Explosion!" said Bob.The man was knocked out as Allison helped him."Lets go. This place is going to explode. I know that we are getting two new members." said Allison."Aye madam." said Bob.

Next time,
The Guild Heals.

No comments:

Post a Comment