Saturday, April 11, 2015

Power Guild Episode 33 Battle of Heroes part 5 Letters and Fires!


A/N:We are near the end folks.After Leonard goes down along with Fire Hell, it is X left.Bob and Johnny will be joining the fray.Lets begin already.I really got nothing else more to say.I wonder what the fight between Evil Gray vs Natsu is going to be like because I don't think those two has a real fight before.I mean the two have fought before but an honest one.I am not so sure and I am a huge fan.Sorry if I called Tanya Tracey before this.

In Mural's famous Kingdom Church, X was sitting there.He was pissed off that Eve and Alex lost along with Krystal.He had faith in the Inferno Legion due to their devotion to him.Alex reminded him of when he was that age, Eve didn't have any friends due to her eyes, Leonard being well unsocial, and Krystal.He had a crush on her when he met her.The two became close friends and they were too scared to admit their feeling toward each other.

X then saw Leonard and he said,"What are you doing here?! You still have Heroes to hunt down!"."I am X. I can't seem to find Grim." said Leo."He is a bugger isn't he? Okay. He is going to come after me like that Passion freak." said X."You mean Kurt right?" said Leonard."Yes. Go find Myra, Casey, and Tanya. I will handled the others." said X.Leonard was gone as X said,"Bring them on. I will become the Guild Master if it kills me.".

Johnny was watching Jade work on the ruin as Bob was training."So Jade? Are you still mad at me for the whole Guild destroying thing and hurting you and your pals." said Johnny."A little but I learned a very important lesson from being in this Guild." said Jade."Which is?" said Johnny."Forgive and forget. Bob taught me that. I mean he told Master to let you and Casey into the Guild after that war. I am happy to be in this Guild. You should smile more. You are pretty handsome when you smile." said Jade.

Johnny blushed as he said,"Thanks."."Hey Bob. I almost got the ruins down. You and Johnny ready to go?" said Jade.Bob smirked as he said,"Yeah. You ready Metal Head?".Jade was lost as Johnny said,"Sure. I will go from the left. You take the right."."Gotcha." said Bob.Jade took down the barrier as the two ran off.Jade smiled and she said,"I hope you two can do this.".

She saw Althea walking toward her.The woman stood there in the Guild Hall looking around the place.Jade heard her say,"This is a nice place. Where is Ax?"."He is in the medical wing with Tricia and Julie Miss Althea." said Jade."Good. Go find X." said Althea.She turned around and she was shedding some tears."Tell X that Ax is dying." said Althea.Jade ran as Althea headed toward the medical wing.

Norman woke up to see Myra."Big Sis!" said Norman.He hugged her as Myra said,"Easy big guy. I am going to be fine."."I am just happy to see you smiling." said Norman.Myra was lost as Norman said,"So who is left?"."I think we only have Leonard left. I want to help you fight him." said Myra."Okay but you will have me by your side because I am a real man!" said Norman."You are Norman." said Myra.The two siblings went looking for the Letter Wizard.

Casey and Tanya were looking for X as Casey said,"So does X have any where that he finds as a personal attachment?"."No clue. I know the guy since I joined Fairy Tail when I was 6. I have known Bob since he lost his mom and dad. That family is full of mystery." said Tanya.The two then saw Leonard appear as they were near the river."Hello Tanya. I see that you are working with the Chaos Lords Wizard. You disgraced the name of Heroes the most." said Leonard.

Tracey said,"Shut up Leonard! Psychic Blast!".The man dodged the attack as Tracey said,"I won't let you talk bad about my friend! Sure her and that metal freak were part of Chaos Lords. People change Leonard so I am going to trust her with my life."."Fine! You two can die together. Earth Take!" said Leonard.The two were in the air due to the Earth under them being gone."Scorching Water!" said Casey.

The man was burned as Tanya said,"Lighting Shock!".She fire a blast which shocked him.Leonard said with an angry look,"Letter Magic! Pain and Suffering!".Tanya notice the writing as she screamed."Tanya! What did you do to her?!" said Casey."I show her what happened when you try to fight the Inferno Four. Despite Krystal being strong, her emotional powers suck. I am the strongest in the group and you can't defeat me." said Leo.Casey looked at her friend and she said,"I will!".

Norman and Myra were walking."I can still walk sis." said Norman."If my little bro needs my help, I will help out." said Myra.The two then saw Casey breathing heavily and Leonard stood there."Water Tornado!" said Casey.She then spin around in a tornado as Leonard said,"Letter Magic! Thunder!".She was then shocked as Norman said,"Leonard! You aren't a real man! Transformation! Iron Fist!".

Leonard dodge the attack as Casey fell into the river."You. I thought Eve had drained you of battle. I guess I was wrong. Bring it on." said Leonard."Dragon Claw!" said Norman.He then slashed Leonard's clothes as he said,"Interesting. You have actually master Transformation magic? Color me impressed. You are still weak compared to your sister though. Letter Magic Pain and Fear!".Norman noticed the writing on him and he screamed."Norman!" said Myra."Letter Magic Death." said Leonard.

Myra stood there as she said,"Death?".She then remember seeing Sakura die in front of her and she scream very loud.Leonard said,"Her Magic. It grew to the same level as Allison or Scampers."."Transformation! Demon!" said Myra.A demonic version of her stood there as she rushed toward Leonard."Letter Magic! Wings!" said Leonard.He flew off as she said,"Stay still pest. Demon Blast!".He then dodged a powerful blast which could destroy a city.

Leonard turned around and he saw her."Demon Strike!" said Myra.She then made the man scream in pain as Leonard said,"You forced my hand Myra. Letter Magic Darkness!".He turned into a demon form and Myra said,"Finally a challenge. Demon Punch!"."Darkness Punch!" said Leonard.The two punches clashed causing a shockwave.Leonard then noticed Myra and she said,"Demon Blast and Demon Extinction!".The two blast knocked Leonard into the ground.

He then saw her waking toward him and he said,"Kill me Myra.".She turned back to normal as she said,"No. I won't Leo.".Leonard said,"I don't need your pity. The only people I like are the other members of Inferno Four and X.".She smiled as she said,"Leonard. The Guild is like a giant family. It gives you a secret strength. You may be close to only four members but you are still part of my family. Lets go watch the festival together.".Leonard said,"Okay. I will.".

The two hugged as Norman held Casey in his arms and Tanya stood next to him."That is my sister for you." said Norman."Yeah. She can make the usually cold Leonard admit his feelings. That is a real shock." said Tanya."So what are we going to do about those?" said Norman.He pointed to Fire Hell as Tanya said,"If I know Bob which I do, he has a plan."."I want to help." said Leonard.He stood there with Myra who was smiling."Letter Magic. Heal." said Leonard.

Casey woke up as she said,"What happened?"."Oh nothing. Welcome to Heroes Casey. I wish you luck in the Guild." said Leonard.He walked off as Myra said,"He has changed."."I can't tell Myra." said Casey and Tanya."Don't doubt my sister you guys." said Norman.The four headed into town when the entire town heard Bob's voice in their heads.

Bob was standing on the roof of a building.He was using his Telekinesis Magic to talk to all of the Guild at once."Can you all hear me?"."Bob? You made it out of the barrier." said Brendan."Yeah. I did and Johnny is free." said Bob."Is Julie okay?" said Nick."Yeah. She is just fine Nick." said Myra."Myra? You are free from Eve's spell." said Spike."Is Jade okay?" said Victor and Fred."Yeah. All of the girls are safe. I am with Casey right now." said Tanya.

Stella said,"We need to take down Fire Hell to save Mural."."She is right. We should work together to save Mural." said Issac."Like you are one to talk to Virgil. You attacked me and Spike!" said Issac.The guild was arguing with each other as Kurt yelled,"Shut up!"."Shut up Kurt!" yelled the Guild.Everyone beside Bob, the girls, Kurt, Johnny, and Scampers was arguing with each other.Bob then yelled,"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!".

Allison said,"Bob."."We are family! We need to save our town from X! He may be my blood family but you are all my family! I hated seeing all of you fight! You guys taught me never to give up no matter the odds against me! Lets do this and if you all don't, I will destroy all 250 by myself!" yelled Bob."Easy kid. We got this." said Eric."Go knock some sense into X for all of us. We will handed the Orbs." said Wayne."I will meet up with you there Bob." said Kurt."Yeah." said Johnny."Okay. Do this for Heroes!" yelled Bob.

He ran off as Kurt, Johnny, and Allison ran off.The Guild was charging their attacks as Scampers said,"I'll start this off with Grand Thunder Impact and Dragon Blast!"."Demon Blast triple Fire!" said Myra."Sand Cannon!" said Nick."Titan's Roar!" said Spike."Holy Beam!" said Stella.Norman in his beast form threw a pillar."Frigid Fusion!" said Ana."Water Storm!" said Casey."Psychic Blast!" said Tanya."Tornado Shots!" said Fate."Elemental Blast!" said Brendan."Oblivion Cannon!" said Virgil."Wood Cannon!" said Tessa.

"Hurricane Storm!" said Issac."Art Magic! Cannon Blast!" said Jordan."Fire Storm!" said Victor."Supersonic Blast!" said Fred."Capture Magic! Net Blast!" said Cecil."Smoke Blast!" said Wayne."Purple Fire Storm!" said Eric."Animal Soul! Dragon's Roar!" said Charlie."Dance Blast!" said Leroy.The Guild destroy all of the orbs and then the the Guild was burned.Bob smirked as he said,"You guys rock! Lets go guys!"."Aye sir!" said Kurt, Johnny, and Allison.

Next time,
Bob, Kurt, Johnny, Allison, and Grim face off against X.The parade begins.

Battles
Tanya and Casey vs Leonard.
Casey vs Leonard.
Norman vs Leonard.
Myra vs Leonard.
Heroes vs Fire Hell.
Wizards in battle
Myra
Norman
Casey
Leonard
Heroes
Tanya
Heroes in attack against Fire Hell.
Scampers.
Myra.
Nick.
Spike.
Stella.
Norman.
Ana.
Casey.
Tanya.
Fate.
Brendan.
Virgil.
Tessa.
Issac.
Jordan.
Victor.
Fred.
Cecil.
Wayne.
Eric.
Charlie.
Leroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment