Thursday, April 16, 2015

Power Guild Episode 37 Heroes Haven


A/N:We are here in the end of the Filler Arc.I got nothing else on that regard.Lets's start.

Bob was looking for a job in the Guild Hall and he was right next to Charlie, who is looking for the perfect job for him."I need something to do." thought Bob.The guys excluding him were working on the Guild Hall because one of Kurt's attack destroy the place.He was going to go on a job with Stella and Allison but Allison is showing her around Heroes Haven.

Heroes Haven is where most of the Female wizards of Heroes live and pay rent.Stella is the only one who doesn't live there because she had no idea about its existence."Big Brother/Bob!" said two voices.Bob saw Ana and Scampers running toward him and he said,"Hello you two. What's up?"."We need your help with something Bob. It is of grave importance." said Scampers."Then tell him already!" said Charlie.Bob knocked him back as Ana said,"We have no idea where miss Athlea is.".

Bob said,"Have you two tried asking Gramps?"."He isn't here Bob." said Myra.She stood there with Jo as Jo said,"He went to a meeting along with the other Guild Masters of Meca to discuss something about all of these Dark Guilds."."I see. Okay. Let's head to her place. She loves me." said Bob.The three headed toward the forest as Myra said,"I wonder how Stella is doing at Heroes Haven."."I hope Allison and Wilma don't make her work too hard." said Jo.

Meanwhile at Heroes Haven, Stella was shocking by the size."Wow. This place is bigger than my apartment building." said Stella.Allison stood there along with a woman who is older than Gramps as Allison said,"Yep. The second master of Heroes had this place built after a certain incident involving the current master. Is that right Miss Wilma?"."Yes. So you are part of the same team as Bob and Allison?" said Wilma."Yes. Can I ask you a question?" said Stella."Sure." said Wilma.

She smiled as Stella said,"So does Bob stay here?"."Yes. I am a really big fan of his mother. I let him stay here for that reason alone and also he reminds me a lot of his father. Those two are really dedicated to the people who they love." said Wilma.The three walked inside as Stella saw the lobby.It was a basic lobby room but it had Heroes's charm."I will leave her to you Allison. Have fun and make sure Bob's smile stays forever. I have to get going." said Wilma.

She was gone as Stella said,"Is she dead?"."Yep but thanks to Alex's Soul Magic, she stays here protecting this place. We just have to pay the 10,000 rent per room each month." said Allison."I see. So can we go look around?" said Stella."Are you thinking of moving here?" said Allison."Nope. I would like to look around just in case there is an issue." said Stella."I see. I wonder if Ana and Scampers found Bob? Ana reminds me of a little Bob." said Allison."Yeah. Her heart is just as big as her brother." said Stella.

Meanwhile in the forest, Bob and Scampers protect Ana from several wild animals using their spells.They found Althea's house as Bob said,"Wait here you two. She only trusts me, gramps, my mom and dad, and maybe Grim. Not sure on Grim though.".He knocked on the door and Althea stood there."What do you want Bob? I didn't expect to see you here today." said Althea."Well, I want you to meet someone." said Bob.

Ana walked toward him as Althea said,"Are you Ana Yagami? Bob's adopted little sister."."Yes. He saved me from the Shadowblade Guild. I heard that you taught Bob how to use Healing Magic. Is that true?" said Ana."She is correct. I taught Bob how to heal his friends and his wounds. Would you like to learn how to use Healing Magic?" said Althea."Yes." said Ana.She bowed as Scampers flew over."Is that yours Bob? He seem like something you would have."said Althea."Yeah. Lets learn how to heal out friends." said Bob.The door was closed.

Back at the Guild Hall. Kurt, Brendan, Leonard, Norman, Johnny, and Nick were cleaning the inside of the pool."Man. Why did we get stuck with this?" said Kurt."Well, You, Nina, and Jeanette cheated on the race Karen. Frida would be doing that too." said Brendan."He is right. The Magician Monthly was quite funny." said Leonard."Yeah. You four should dress like that normally." said Norman.The three laughed at them as Johnny said,"Shut up."."Yeah. We were told by Fred that we could win." said Nick.

Eric stood above them as he said,"Guys. You may want to get out. We are fulling the pool with water.".The six got out as Wayne filled the pool with water."Man. This was actually pretty easy." said Wayne."Yeah. So where is Bob?" said Johnny."Yeah. He should be here helping us along with Charlie. I mean Charlie isn't doing anything." said Nick."Nah. He is helping Little Ana." said Leonard."What about Alex?!" said Kurt."He is with his little girlfriend." said Norman."Huh?" said the three.

Brendan then stuck his head into the water."What is he doing?" said Eric."Who knows Eric?" said Wayne.He got his head out and he said,"I found a periscope in the water."."Really? Where is Virgil, Fate, and Issac?" said Kurt."I see what you are doing and I like it." said Norman.He, Nick, Kurt, Eric, and Wayne ran off as Johnny shrugged his shoulders."Should we go after them?" said Brendan."Sure." said Leonard.The three walked after them.

Bob, Ana, and Scampers were heading back to Bob's house.Ana had a big smile on her face as she was holding an advanced book on Healing Magic given to her by the older woman."You are just like Bob Ana." said Scampers."Yeah." said Ana.Bob then saw Alex sitting in front of his house.He was now wearing dark blue glasses given to him by Ana and Eve.They allow him to control his eyes from turning people into his Soul Magic better.

He ran over to the three and he said,"Hey Ana. I was looking for you."."Were you waiting for your girlfriend Alex?" said Scampers."Huh?" said the three.Bob said,"He is going crazy in his old age. So I need to stop by Heroes Haven for a reason. Do you want to come with us Alex?"."Really? I thought guys weren't allow in there." said Alex."They aren't normally but Bob and Lady Wilma are good friends. He is allowed to go in along with two other guys." said Ana."Lets go then." said Alex.

Back in the girls dorms.Stella and Allison were in the main lobby where Tessa, Eve, Casey, Julie, and Jade were hanging out."Stella!" said Jade.She tackled her as Eve said,"Are you now living here Stella? You would be a nice addition to Heroes Haven's family."."Yeah. She is so right." said Julie."Nope. I am living at my apartment still. I just came to visit . So where are the other girls?" said Stella."Myra should be here soon. Jo is off to go visit Kurt's rival or something." said Casey.

The seven sat there as Tessa said,"So Stella. Are you dating Brendan?".Her face went red as she said,"No! We are friends! We can talk you about Virgil."."That is a different topic in general Jade. What about Jade and Johnny?" said Tessa."Yeah. You have been flirting with him non stop. I thought he would have gotten the hint by now." said Julie."He isn't the brightest guy around the Guild Julie. He reminds me of someone's boyfriend." said Casey.

Allison said,"Bob always had feelings for me you guys but he had his heart covered in a suit of armor after Sakura's death."."Did he tell you that? That sounds like a Bob saying." said Jade."It is." said Bob.He stood there with Alex, Scampers, and Ana."Alex!? What are you doing in here?" said Eve."Bob let me come in and the old lady let me in." said Alex."You mean Lady Wilma?" said the girls."Yep!" said Alex."So you girls ready to welcome Ana, Casey, and Stella to the Heroes Haven? I sure that you didn't for Ana and Casey due to certain events." said Scampers."She isn't living here buddy. We can still have the party." said Bob.

Back at the Guild Hall.The guys were under the pool."So why is this here?" said Virgil."Who knows but lets look through the looking glass." said Kurt.Kurt, Fate, Issac, Norman, Eric, and Wayne were looking through said periscope as Johnny, Brendan, Leonard, Nick, and Virgil were watching them."So why aren't you guys looking? Perhaps you don't have a guild member to know that you are doing this." said Leonard.

The four were silent and Leonard said,"I guess I am right.".Fate said,"Hey. Someone is in the pool."."Is it a girl?" said Eric."I hope it is Myra." said Wayne."Yeah." said Eric and Issac.Norman then punched them as he said,"Don't talk about my sister like that."."She is hot man." said Kurt.He was punched into the wall as Johnny looked through it."What is it Johnny?" said Nick."My eyes." said Johnny.

He fell over and he turned into a suit of armor."I wonder what it could be." said Eric.He looked and he produced fire."Calm down Eric!" said Wayne."My eyes! They burn!" yelled Eric.Kurt looked through it and he said,"My eyes! Passion Explosion!"."No! Don't do it Kurt!" said Nick.The pool then exploded as Grim stood there.He said,"Don't peep again.".He was gone as the guys were all in pain for two reasons.The explosion and they have to clean this up.

Back at Heroes Haven, Myra saw the girls plus Bob, Alex, and Scampers enjoying the beach area."Hey Myra." said Stella.She stood there and Myra said,"Did you move into the dorm Stella?"."Nope. We are having Ana and my's welcome party." said Casey."Oh yeah because of those two events." said Myra.Bob was staring at the sun and Allison said,"You okay Bob?".She stood there as Bob said,"Yeah. I am doing fine. Lets have fun.".

Meanwhile on a mountain, a man was standing there.He had spike like maroon hair,a scar covering his left eye, a slit right red eye, and he looked like a snake.He was wearing a white coat, black undershirt, red jeans, and simple shoes."I can hear you." said the man.He turned around to see a solider and he said,"Stop right there Python! I will have to hurt you!"."You can tried but your voice will hurt you. You are scared which will cause you to be defeated." said Python.

The solider was then attacked by his voice as Python stood over him."Wanda. Sick him." said Python.A giant purple snake ate him and she smiled."You did good. We better go collect the payment for Mind." said Python.She looked sad as Python said,"Don't worry. The light was soon by swallowed by the darkness. I promise. Lets show them what happend when you mess with the Nine Prayers.".He went on the back of his snake and she went toward a Dark Guild.

Next time,
Bob and his friends team up with three other Guild to defeat the Dark Guild Nine Prayers.

Heroes Wizards in this part.
Bob.
Charlie.
Ana.
Scampers.
Jo.
Myra.
Allison.
Stella.
Althea.
Kurt.
Brendan.
Leonard.
Norman.
Johnny.
Nick.
Eric.
Wayne.
Virgil.
Fate.
Issac.
Alex.
Tessa.
Eve.
Casey.
Julie.
Jade.
Grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment