Monday, April 27, 2015

Power Guild Episode 43 Alliance vs Nine Prayers part 6 End of Nine Prayers!


A/N:We are the end of this arc. I finish each arc around 4-7 episode each because I hate an Arc which is way too long. I mean a One Piece Arc is longer than needed. I am not hating on that series but I am saying that it is longer than needed. I got nothing on the new Fairy Tail except for one thing about the new arc. Are Jet and Droy in the Magic Council too?

Lately, we have seen what the minor members of Fairy Tail are doing in X792 but we haven't learned about them yet. I wonder if they are there because of a certain wizard. Maybe she and Gajeel are together! Nah that just sound silly. Fairy Tail isn't Rave Master. I mean Rave Master made it pretty dam clear on who was getting together. I mean you would have to be a Harem Protagonist not to notice it. Lets begin.

Louis was with Harold and Ivan. After Ana healed Kurt's motion sickness, he went to go find Stella and Brendan. Scampers went after him to make sure he doesn't get distracted with something else. Bob, Ana, and Z went to go find Allison and James. Ivan met with Harold and Louis only a few moments ago. "So who is left?" said Louis. "I think the allies of justice only have Night, Mind, and the final member to deal with left." said Harold. "Who are you talking about?" said Ivan.

"Me and father didn't tell the traitor or the other this information." said a voice. The three then saw Night standing thing and Ivan said,"We can take him guys. I mean he looks pretty easy.". "You may be right friend but I sense another good guy around here. He seems to be tied up somewhere around here. I think his name is Adonis."said Harold. "He is? That man is interesting to say the least. Ivan, do you mind looking for him?" said Louis. "I gotcha ya." said Ivan.

He flew off as Night said,"A tag team? Now that sounds fair?". "Louis. I got Night. Go find Kurt. He may need your help." said Harold. "Are you sure? I can help you know." said Louis. "I will be fine. Every member of Nine Prayers is on the same level." said Harold. "Okay. Be careful." said Louis. He ran off as Night said with a smile on his face,"Get ready to die traitor. You betray father.". "Yeah but I have seen the light! I will find my brother." said Harold.

Meanwhile in the center of Paradise. Kurt, Stella, Scampers, and Brendan were standing in front of Heaven's Tower. "So this is what it is like on a vehicle. It is pretty sweet. I will love this. Hello roller coasters, lets go after this job." said Kurt. "So what happened if Ana keeps using this one?" said Brendan."The spell if used too much, it's effects will be ignored and it will make the motion sickness even worse than it is normally. " said Scampers.

"That sucks Kurt. I was hoping that we could go to an amusement park. You know it would be fun to do a group thing." said Stella. "We still can Stella except Kurt can't go on any of the rides." said Brendan. "Yeah." said Kurt. "I hate to interrupt but you wizards are on my property." said a man. The four then saw Mind holding his staff. "Mind! Eat my Legendary Punch!" said Kurt.

He rushed toward the man with his fist glowing gold and he said,"A very strong attempt but it's execution is weak. Darkness Cannon.". Kurt was blasted into a wall by the attack as Mind said,"Any other attempts from the rest of you? You all must be tired with your battles against Quick, Lydia, Python, and Mona.". "I am up for a brawl." said Louis.He stood there as Scampers said,"He got's this guys.". "Yeah. He is just as strong as the master and Bob right?" said Stella and Brendan. "Yeah." said Kurt.

The four stepped back as Mind said,"I am up against a Wizard Saint. This is a very interesting turn of events. Darkness Claws.". Louis notice two giant claws heading toward him and he said,"Iron Rock Wall Barrier!". A barrier blocked the attack as Mind said,"Here. Let's see if your rocky barrier can block this. Darkness Explosion!". The attack went toward him as Louis said,"Rock Giant Smash!". Mind was then smashed into the ground by a very powerful spell. "Wow. This guy is strong. No wonder, he is on the same level as Bob and Gramps." said Kurt. Another tattoo was gone leaving two remain as Mind was defeated.

Meanwhile with Harold and Night. Night was trying to dodge Harold's attacks by running away like a coward or a chicken. "You can't escape my attacks. Heaven's Gaze and Earth Tidal Wave!" said Harold. Night was trapped by the Earth as he said,"You can't be this strong traitor.". "I am because I have the light on my side." said Harold. Night then broke out of the ground as Harold said,"How did you do that?!".

"I am stronger than I look Traitor. This is what you get for betraying father. Time for my Eclipse of Death." said Night. Harold was then swallowed by darkness and he was out cold. Only one tattoo left on Mind's body. "I am the strongest wizard in Nine Prayers. Snake boy may be able to have defeated me but he was defeated by Power. Let's see if I can find his Queen." said Night. He walked off leaving the man out cold in the ground.

James and Allison were sitting there. "So do you know who I am James? You need to be honest with me about this." said Allison. "I only know your name and my magic. From what you told me about my past, I guess the tower gave me some memory loss after it well exploded. I am so sorry Allison." said Jake. "It is fine. You will always hold a special place in my heart. You and my boyfriend are two people I can't imagine life without." said Allison. "I see." said James.

The two heard clapping as Night stood there. "I hate to be a buzzkill but I need to kill you two. I will make sure that father's wish of Paradise comes true no matter what I have to do." said Night. "Allison. You need to stay back. He is mine." said James. He stood there as Night said,"I remember you  now. You were once a wizard saint but you lost your title after you went loco trying to bring back Blake.". "That was the old me. I am here to stop you and your father from destroying the Emerald Wolverines guild hall." said James.

He then said,"Meteor!". Night notice that he was going very fast around him but he wasn't worried at all. He could block anything. James said,"Time for you to face my Heaven's Impact Night!". He crashed into Night as Allison said,"Yes!". "Not so fast there Scarlet. Your bro's attack nothing to me. Time to give him so well deserved justice." said Night. James was thrown into the air as Night said,"Adios. Darkness Bang!". A huge explosion of darkness went off.

Meanwhile with group 2 (Kurt, Stella, Louis, Brendan, and Scampers), Kurt was looking for Ivan by being at the top of Heaven's Tower. "So that short guy is here? I thought he would have gotten defeated by now." said Brendan. "Nope. He is here on Paradise according to Harold. I hope he is alright." said Louis. "Harold is the guy who really likes money right?" said Scampers. "Yeah. He did all of that stuff to find his brother right?" said Stella. "Yeah. I hope he is okay." said Louis.

Kurt then saw Darkness Bang go off as he said,"So what was that?". "It must have been Night guys." said Scampers. The five then got a psychic message as they heard Harold's voice. "Friends. I have been defeated by Night. He is stronger than he looks guys. You five will be able to defeat him and stop Paradise." said Harold. "You heard the man. Let's go." said Louis. The five ran down the tower and Kurt opened the door. to be meet with a huge explosion placed by Mind. He use his Telepathic magic to trick our heroes.

Ana was looking over Bob. He took a lot of poison from both Wanda and Python and he was still walking with ease. "Don't worry so much Ana. Your big bro is pretty strong so this poison is nothing to him. Right?" said Z. "She can still be worried. Python is strong and he was a great Wizard." said Bob. The three heard the explosions and Ana said,"So which one?". "Lets go to the one in the north." said Z. "Good plan Z. Lets go." said Bob. The three ran up north.

Allison saw James still standing there with bruises everywhere and Night was smirking. "This is the power of a Wizard Saint? I am disappointed." said Night. "I am just getting started Night. Lets go with some Heaven's Arrows!" said James. Several arrows appeared and they went toward Night. "A strong spell. Let's see how you like it. Rebound." said Night. The arrows went toward James making him fall off Paradise.Night laughed as Allison said, "James!".

The two then saw Bob holding James with the help of Z. "So explain to me why you can't use your wings Bob!?" said Z. "I know that you aren't strong enough to hold him and I felt like it." said Bob. He placed him on the ground and Ana ran over to him. "Heal him for me Ana." said Allison. "Gotcha. Kick Night's but for everyone." said Ana. Allison stood there as Night said,"You think that you can't beat me? Your friends tried but they failed to even touch me.". "Sword Rain!" said Allison.

Night then dodged several swords as Allison said,"Hyper Slash and Mega Slash!". The sword slashed Night straight across the chest and he said,"You touched me?! Die Bitch! Eclipse!". The man then produced a huge amount of darkness trapping the five inside.Ana then saw a huge demon/monster where Night was standing before hand. The four saw that everything was on fire"Welcome to the realm of your deaths!!!" yelled Night. Ana grabbed onto Bob and he said,"Allison has this Ana. No need to worry.".

Allison covered her right eye as she said,"I can handle any illusion you bring at me Night. Holy Slash!". She slashed Night and he was on the ground. The illusion was gone as Z said,"Wow. You and your girlfriend are both strong.". "Yep. Those two are both strong." said Ana.Allison walked over to the group as she said,"Is James going to be alright?". "Yes. I will be fine." said James. He was awake as he hugged her.

Bob noticed Night mumbling something. He walked over as he said,"What are you talking about?". "I am talking about the wishes of the Nine Prayers. Mine was to have a place to sleep. You now have the true final boss to deal with. You release Zero." said Night. He was out cold as Ana said,"What is he talking about Big bro?". "No clue Ana. I have no idea." said Bob.

Kurt saw that Louis was protecting them from the explosion. "Louis?" said Brendan. "You kids will have to defeat the rest without me. I am out of Magic for now. Defeat the bad guys for me okay. I know you all can do it." said Louis. He was out cold as Stella saw Mind's staff floating there. "Wow. That old man still have some energy from beating Master Mind. My name is Arnold by the way." said Arnold. "So you placed that explosion?" said Scampers. "Yep!" said Arnold.

Arnold then dodge a hammer as Kurt stood there holding said hammer. "He must be the last one that Harold was talking about you guys. We got him." said Kurt. "You're right! Thunder Crash!" said Scampers. He was shocked by a powerful spell as Brendan threw some rocks and Stella fired a beam. The staff was out as he said,"You four are screwed.". "Why?" said the four. "You are about to face Zero!" said Arnold.

Next time,
The true Final Boss. 

Battles:
Harold vs Night.
Louis vs Mind.
James vs Night.
Allison vs Night.
Kurt, Brendan, Stella, and Scampers vs Arnold.
Kurt, Brendan, Stella, and Scampers vs Zero.
Allied Forces vs Paradise.
Bob, Python, and James vs Zero.
Battlers:
Heroes:Allison, Brendan, Kurt, Scampers, and Stella.
Bloody Darkness:Louis
Nine Prayers:Harold, Night, Mind/Zero, and Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment