Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 22 Racing and Conflicts about Evolvution


A/N:We are out of Fuschisa City Folks.Thank Arecus.I love Koga but it is so boring there.I mean Bob did capture six new Pokemon, three Pokemon evolved, and he has a Pokemon Egg.This egg won't hatch until after Bob's match against Sabrina which is far from now.Anyway, lets begin with Bob with Dratini, Zoro, and Tauros.Also Ashley, Calem, and Serena will battle soon.

Also Ash has a full evolved Pokemon again.I hate Unova because NONE of his Pokemon evolved.Unova is the anime version of Kalos in the game because it gave me the same feeling.I hate Unova for many reason.I'll explain why I do later.Also Calem is the comic relief and we are learning Dratini, Tauros, Munchlax aka Goliath, and Kangaskhan's moves and Pokedex excluding Dratini and Goliath.I will do this now because I will forget later.I know me.Also ignore the mega stone for Venusaur.Bob is getting a new Pokemon.

Bob was on the Wild Bull Pokemon playing with Dratini and Zoro."Is Bob lazy?" said Ayano.She was walking with Ashley, Calem, and Serena.The five trainers were heading to Saffron City because of Team Rocket and Bob's gym battle."Who knows with him? So why are you making Tauros over work Bob?" said Serena."I really don't mind doing this Serena. This is training for me. Bob is actually light along with Zoro and Dratini. The ranch back in Pallet Town is quite nice." said Tauros.

Calem said,"So where are we?"."I think we are on the Laramie ranch." said Bob."I heard about them. They are known for being expert in breeding." said Ashley."Wow. Brock would love this place. I mean he is the only breeder that I know." said Serena."You mean the Pewter City Gym Leader right?" said Ayano."Yeah. Right now, he is traveling with my brother right now." said Ashley."Yeah. I heard that there is a really cute girl here." said Calem.Dratini hit him with her tail as Bob smiled.

The five trainers plus Bob holding the two small Pokemon saw the Laramie Ranch.He return Tauros back to Pallet Town.Bob saw breeders taking care of Raticate, Dodrio, Nidorino, Nidorina, Sandslash, Rhyhorn, and Tauros."Wow look at these Pokemon. No wonder why they don't allow you to capture their Pokemon. It is like a Pokemon Sanctuary?!" said Ashley.

She then pointed to a sign banning Pokeballs from being use here."I see. Is that you returned Tauros Bob? I mean he sticks out." said Ayano."Yeah Ayano. Zoro and Dratini wouldn't disobey me." said Bob.Calem then saw a girl with a broken arm riding on a Pontya with a Growlithe.She headed toward the group with a smile on her face.Ashley pulled out her Pokedex and it scanned the fire horse which the girl got off said horse.

It then said,"Ponyta, the Fire Horse Pokemon. Ponyta is very weak of birth. It can barely stand up. This Pokemon becomes stronger by stumbling and falling to keep up with its parent. This Pokemon is Male and it belongs to Lara Larmie."."So you all know my name thanks to the Pokedex. Can you tell me yours?" said Lara."My name is Calem and I have fallen head over heels for you!" said Calem.He was then burned by the two fire type Pokemon.

The two Pokemon that belong to Bob went over to the burnt Calem."That is Calem for you. My name is Serena." said Serena."I'm Ashley." said Ashley."My name is Ayano and this is Bob." said Ayano."Sup." said Bob."I see. So Bob? Do you have a Tauros?" said Lara."Yeah. Why do you ask? I mean why do you ask my brother?" said Calem who recovered from the Flamethrower and Fire Spin."I think the fire fired his brain. You can ignore him Lara." said Serena."Yeah. I mean Tauros and I will help out if I know what." said Bob.

Lara said,"Do you mind competing in the Laramie Ranch Free for All race?"."Huh? Why do you need Bob?!" said Ashley and Ayano."I think I should explain. You may have noticed that my arm is well broken. This is because of Dario." said Lara."Is he a talking Dodrio?" said Calem.Serena hit him as Bob said,"So is Dario a breeder?"."He keeps an eye on the Dodrio here on the ranch. He is a total creep. He keeps hitting on me even though I told him to stop. If he wins tomorrow, I will be his girlfriend." said Lara.

The Fire Horse Pokemon and the Puppy Pokemon agreed with their trainer.Ashley said,"He will do it!".The boy looked at his friend as Lara hugged him."Thank you so much! Lets head to the main house. You five can stay there until the race tomorrow." said Lara."Thank you so much Lara. We need a place to stay for the night." said Calem."So you can recover?" said Serena."Right! Lets go." said Calem.He headed toward the main house with the girls.

Dratini and Zoro looked at Bob who was lost.The two felt bad for their trainer."Cubone?" said Zoro."I have no idea either. Do you understand them Dratini?" said Bob."Somewhat. Humans are very complicated." said Dratini."Cubone." said Zoro."Bob is different from other humans! I mean he has Aura!" said Dratini."Ah. So do you guys want to get some training done?! I was thinking about asking Sabrina for a 6 on 6 Pokemon battle. It will a good experience for you Dratini." said Bob."Yeah!" said Dratini.

Bob stood in the back of the Laramie main house.He return Zoro to his ball and Dratini was on his shoulder ready for battle.Lara's parents were happy to have Red's child represent them in the race.He was more lost than anything else.Bob held five Pokeballs in his hands and he said,"Lets go!".Rogue, Charmeleon, Tessa, Garth, and Tauros came out of their ball ready for battle.

Bob said,"Are you guys ready for some training? We have our match against Sabrina and the race."."You actually mean tomorrow's race right Bob?! We need to be ready for tomorrow. Dario seems like a cheater which is obvious from the stories that I heard from Zoro. Despite him being young, he is a storyteller. I am impressed with him." said Rogue.

Bob said,"Yep. We need to be ready for anything that comes toward Tauros's way."."So how are we going to train him? I mean my ghost moves won't do a lot to him due to his typing." said Garth."We are going to practice a race. You guys will make holes and distraction for him by blasting him and the ground with your attacks. It will help with the race tomorrow." said Bob."Huh?" said Charmeleon."I will explain it to you later. That is a smart plan Bob. You are a smart Pokemon Trainer. Okay lets go." said Tessa.

The next day, Calem was looking at Lara, Ashley, and Ayano cheering for Bob.He then looked at Bob who was super embarrassed.He then saw Serena with Zoro."Hey. I thought your girlfriend Dratini would be here with you." said Calem.Zoro blushed as he said,"Cubone!"."He and her are just friends Calem. Dratini is helping Bob. She wanted to spend time with him." said Serena."That makes sense. Can you explain those three?" said Calem.

Serena said,"I can explain Lara. She REALLY hates this Dario guy. I saw him this morning."."Oh. Do you like him?" said Calem."No. He was talking to those two idiots from Team Rocket. I told Bob about it." said Serena."You mean Cassidy and Clutch?" said Calem."Are you doing that on purpose?" said Serena."Yep. It is my job." said Calem."Cubone." said Zone."You are right Zoro. He is an idiot." said Serena.

Bob was on Tauros's back along with Dratini and he saw Dodrio and Dario.He looked like a human Dodrio and he said,"You are that boy working with Lara? You her boyfriend or something?"."No. She is my friend and nothing else." said Bob."You are going down." said Dario.Bob whispered to Tauros who looked very determined,"You two ready?"."Yep. I am ready for anything." said Tauros."Begin!" said the ref.

The race was going on and Ashley noticed that everyone but Bob and Dario was out due to the dumb Team Rocket Grunts.They used slingshots, pitfalls, Explosion, and other stuff.The two were letting their Pokemon eat some Pokemon food."You two are doing a great job. Lara is proud of you two ." said Bob."You are going down Bob!" said Cassidy.

The three then saw Butch and Cassidy standing there."Hey! It is Binge and Cassidy!" said Bob."It is Butch!" yelled Butch."Shut up. Draco Meteor!" said Bob.Dratini fired the attacks as they flew off.Tauros finished his meal as he said,"This food is good but it is nothing compared to your cooking."."Thank you Tauros! Lets win this for Lara!" said Bob."Right!" said Tauros.He started running toward the goal with Dario right behind him and Bob said,"Ice Beam.".Dratini made the Triple Bird Pokemon slip and fall as Bob won the race.

Lara smiled as she said,"I can't thank you enough Bob or should I say Bob Laramie?"."You can call him Bob." said Ayano."Yeah." said Ashley."Easy you two. We better get going. We have a long way to go." said Serena."Later my love!" said Calem.Dratini hit him with her tail as Zoro snickered."Be nice. Later Lara! Wish me luck at the Pokemon League!" yelled Bob.She waved goodbye to them.

A week later, Bob was battling against a Hiker and his Rhyhorn.He had Flora in front of him who was itching for a battle.The group was nearby."You can do this Flora!" said Ashley."Is she really strong Serena?" said Ayano."Yeah. She is also Bob's only Grass Pokemon." said Serena."You forgot about Scampers Serena. I mean he can turn into Leafeon." said Calem."Okay then. His only FEMALE Grass type Pokemon. Happy now Calem?" said Serena."She got you good." said Ayano.

"Take Down!" said the Hiker."Dodge by jumping in the air with Vine Whip!" said Bob.She went into the air as Bob said,"Leaf Storm!".The Spikes Pokemon was knocked out as Flora said,"I did it!".She then fell on the ground as Bob said,"Flora!".He ran over to her as the Hiker said,"Don't worry about your Pokemon Bob. She is about to evolve."."Really?" said Ashley.

She stood there with the others and Calem said,"That is awesome. I mean she is your only Starter Pokemon who hasn't evolved yet.".Flora looked away as Ayano said,"Anyway, we better get to the Pokemon Center you guys."."Right." said Bob.He held Flora in his arms as Ashley said,"Is she going to be alright Bob? I mean the other "."I hope so. She is one of my strongest Pokemon." said Bob."Yeah. I hope so too." said Serena.

Bob was outside of Flora's room in the Pokemon Center.The others were asleep as Bob was worried about his Pokemon."I hope you are okay." said Bob.Flora appeared in front of him and she said,"Bob. Do you want me to evolve?".She jumped into his lap as he said,"I don't mind if you do or don't. You are a strong Pokemon to me and the others will agree with me on that. So why do you ask me this?"."I don't know why but I sense other Bulbasaur. Lets go." said Flora.

Bob followed her Pokemon along with Ayano and Ashley.The two followed him when he left the Pokemon Center.Ivysaur was taking to Flora as Ayano said,"So Bob? Where do you think she is leading us?"."Who knows? I hope she makes the right decision. I will support her no matter what." said Bob."Yeah. I wonder if Ivysaur is taking to her about evolution." said Ashley."Maybe Ashley." said Bob.

The three trainers then saw several Bulbasaur and a Venusaur underneath a giant Sakura tree.They then saw that all of the Bulbasaur there were evolving into Ivysaur.They looked stronger as Flora sighed.Ashley pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Venusaur, the Seed Pokemon. There is a large flower on Venusaur's back. The flower is said to take on vivid colors if it gets plenty of nutrition and sunlight. The flower's aroma soothes the emotions of People. This Pokemon is Male.".

Flora was taken done there by said Venusaur as Bob ran toward him."Put her down now!" said Bob.The Ivysaur surround him and they were going to use Vine Whip on him."Bob!" said the girls.Then the Seed Pokemon's vine holding Flora were hit with a Razor Leaf.Bob held her in his arms and he saw a male Bulbasaur standing there with a anger look on his face."Leave them alone! She doesn't want to evolve just like me!" said the Bulbasaur.

The two Seed Pokemon stood in front of the big one as Bob said,"Help them out Brave and Moka!".The two Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Ready for a battle?!".The Venusaur stopped the Ivysaur from attacking Bob and his Pokemon."Leave him alone. He is a user of Aura." said Venusaur."Really?" said the Bulbasaur."Yeah and his blood is amazing." said Moka.Brave sighed as he said,"I really don't get her.".

Venusaur said,"So do you two hate evolving?"."Yeah. I mean I like the way that I look." said Flora."She is so right. I mean it is awesome being small meaning I am fast as lighting." said the male Bulbasaur."I see. I wish you two luck." said Venusaur.He walked off with his pre-evolution as Bob said,"Wow. That was really ease."."Yeah. I thought you would have to battle him." said Moka and Brave.

The girls ran over to Bob as Ashley return her Pokemon."You are still the same Bulbasaur that we love." said Ashley."Yep!" said Flora.She smiled as Bob said,"So do you want to join me?"."Sure. I mean what the heck. You seem strong. The name is Solar." said Solar.Bob captured him as he return all of his Pokemon.The three trainers return back to the Pokemon Center ready to head to Saffron City.

Next time,
Bob faces off Gary and Pokemon Poachers.

Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokemon. This Pokemon is not satisfied unless it is rampaging at all time. If there is no opponent for Tauros to battle, it will charge at thick trees and knock them down to calm itself. This Pokemon is always Male. He knows the moves Tackle, Rage, Horn Attack, Scary Face, Rest, Work Up, Zen Headbutt, Take Down, Thrash, Giga Impact, Toxic, Hidden Power (Flying and Psychic), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Protect, Hyper Beam, Return, Solar Beam, Thunder Thunderbolt, Rain Dance, Earthquake, Double Team, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Facade, Attract, Incinerate, Payback, Stone Edge, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Wild Charge, Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Helping Hand, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Outrage, Shock Wave, and Water Pulse.

Kangaskhan, the Parent Pokemon. If you come across a young Kangaskhan playing by itself, you must never disturb it or attempt to catch it. The baby Pokemon's parent is sure to be in the area, and it will become violently enraged at you. This Pokemon is always Female. She knows the moves Fake Out, Bite, Double Hit, Rage, Mega Punch, Chip Away, Crunch, Endure, Sucker Punch, Outrage, Reversal, Toxic, Hidden Power (Flying and Psychic), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Focus Blast, Incinerate, Shadow Claw, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Snore, Rock Smash, Power-Up-Punch, Cut, Surf, Strength, Crush Claw, Double Edge, Focus Energy, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Stomp, Aqua Tail, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Helping Hand, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Outrage, Shock Wave, Thunder Punch, and Water Pulse.

Goliath: He knows the moves Snore, Tackle, Defense Curl, Lick, Chip Away, Yawn, Body Slam, Rest, Rollout, Block, Belly Drum, Crunch, Giga Impact, Toxic, Hidden Power (Flying and Psychic), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Solar Beam, Return, Attract, Smack Down, Rock Smash, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Strength, Power-Up-Punch, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Fire Blast, Rock Tomb, Facade, Focus Blast, Incinerate, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Wild Charge, Surf, Double Edge, Fissure, Self-Destruct, Zen Headbutt, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hyper Voice, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Head, Gunk Shot, Last Resort, Outrage, Seed Bomb, Shock Wave, Superpower, Thunder Punch, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, and Metronome.

Dratini: She knows the moves Wrap, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam, Agility, Dragon Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Hyper Beam, Toxic, Hidden Power (Fire, Dragon, Ice, Steel, and Poison), Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam. Protect, Rain Dance, Thunderbolt, Safeguard, Thunder, Return, Double Team, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rest, Attract, Snore, Incinerate, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Dragon Breath, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Haze, Iron Tail, Water Pulse, Aqua Tail, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Outrage, and Shock Wave.

Flora: She leaned the moves Protect, Rest, Snore, Petal Dance, Petal Blizzard, Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Frenzy Plant.

Solar: He knows the moves Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Solar Beam, Tackle, Sunny Day, Double Edge, Seed Bomb, Venoshock, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Giga Drain, Return, Attract, Protect, Rest, Snore, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Nature Power, Power Whip, Sludge, Grass Pledge, Petal Dance, Petal Blizzard, Bulldoze, Earthquake, and Frenzy Plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment