Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 21 Bob vs the Master of Poison Koga and Fuschia Festival.


A/N:Our story has reached 21 so it can drink.I don't know how but it will.The girl from the end of the last episode is a new character and she has a connection to all of the Evil Teams in some way.Anyway, lets begin with Bob deciding his team for his match against Ninja Master Koga.I mean I think his family are the only ninjas in Pokemon along with that one guy from the latest Pokemon movie.I also forgot Rufflet's Pokedex entry so we are putting it at the end.

Bob was in the back of the Pokemon Center.He then held Tauros, Kangaskhan, Rhyhorn, Zoro, Drake, Ditto, Brave, and Dratini.He placed the Safari Zone Pokemon into regular old Pokeball because he wanted to make them fell like they are part of the family."So who wants to be in a battle with me tomorrow?" said Bob."I am fine Bob. I mean I think Rhyhorn and Tauros would like to battle alongside you. Mainly Rhyhorn though." said Kangaskhan.

The two Pokemon agreed as Bob said,"So I know that Brave wants to battle right?"."Indeed Bob. I want to battle alongside you." said Brave."So how about Drake, Rhyhorn, Brave, and Ditto?" said Bob.Ditto shook her head for no as she said,"Nah. I think Zoro wants to battle.".Bob got on his knees on he said,"Is that true little buddy?".He nod his head as Bob said,"I guess we have a team. Sorry Dratini.".She smiled as Bob said,"You guys better get some sleep.".

He return everyone but Zoro who went into his arms.Zoro then said,"Cubone!"."You sense something? Do you want to go find out what?" said Bob.He pointed his bone toward the north as Bob walked toward the north.Bob then saw a female Team Rocket Grunt on the ground."Do you think we should go get Nurse Joy?" said Bob."Cubone?" said Zoro."She may be an bad guy but she is still human." said Bob.Zoro jumped out of Bob's arms and Bob carried her on his back.He walked back to the Pokemon Center.

Bob had kept an eye on the girl all night.She was maybe a month younger than he was.She had short dark blue hair with red tips, brown eyes, and she was sleeping.Bob thought she looked nice for a girl.Nurse Joy changed her out of the Team Rocket Uniform and she threw it away."Hey man." said Calem.Bob saw him standing there with a drink in his hands and he said,"I heard that you have been keeping an eye on her all night. I got you a drink. You owe me one.".

Bob said,"Thanks Calem.".Calem sat next to Bob as he said,"So you just found her?"."Actually Zoro did. He is getting stronger. I mean he found where I was when we were playing hide and seek." said Bob."I think your aura is getting stronger. I wonder if Red knows something about it." said Calem."Maybe. So do you think I am ready for my gym battle against Koga? I mean my mom had trouble against him." said Bob.

"You won against L.T Surge with ease. I know that you go this. So where is Zoro?" said Calem.Bob said,"He is sleeping in his ball. So where are the girls?"."Getting us breakfast. Since someone has their match today, I thought Ashley could cook." said Calem.Bob shivered as Calem said,"Can she not cook?"."Oh she can. You will be eating a lot. Her food makes you want more and more." said Bob."Ah. I will keep that in mind." said Calem.

Ashley and Serena walked into the room and Serena said,"So do you know who she is Bob?"."No clue. Zoro found her last night. She was out cold. I couldn't just leave her out in the cold." said Bob."You were always like this. He always tried to help everyone that he could." said Ashley."So where is breakfast?" said Calem."I borrow Brian and Flora to help carry things." said Bob."Ah." said Bob.

The Psi Pokemon came in along with the Seed Pokemon.The two were holding several plates using Psychic powers and vines.Bob and Calem grabbed them all as the two Pokemon were on the ground tired."We need to work on your stamina." said Bob."Gotcha Bob." said the two.Bob return the two Pokemon as Ashley said,"Dig in.".Calem started eating as he said,"This is really good."."Thanks. I mean Bob is a really good cook. It is hard to compete with him." said Ashley.

"Ashley is a good cook right Bob?" said Serena."Aye madam." said Bob.The four then noticed that the girl was awake and staring at the food."Good morning?" said the four."Oh. Did I scare you all? I mean I just woke up." said the girl."Yes! You did!" said Calem."I am so sorry. I was just really tired and hungry when Bob found me outside of the Pokemon Center last night." said the girl.Bob gave her food as she said,"Thank you Bob."."So what were you doing in a Team Rocket Uniform?" said Bob.

She then said,"I escape from Team Rocket HQ."."Really?!" said Serena."Yes. I heard a lot about you and your friends Bob. It was all pretty bad stuff." said the girl."Like what?" said Ashley."Sird hates your guts and some guy named Patch hates Calem." said the girl."Yeah." said Calem."So what is your name? I mean you know ours." said Bob."My name is Ayano Flame. Can me and Bob have some alone time? I mean I came here looking for him." said Ayano."Sure. Lets leave them alone ladies." said Calem.

He took the two girls out of the room as Bob said,"So what's up?"."I didn't tell the others this. I am actually the daughter of Maxie from Team Magma. He isn't evil anymore." said Ayano."I kinda guess because of your hair. Is that your natural color?" said Bob."No. I was given the gift of Aura like you by Arecus himself. My hair is like your eyes. You must have wonder where you got your eyes from." said Ayano."Kinda of. I guess I have an answer now. So why were you wearing a Team Rocket uniform? You can trust me." said Bob.

She then took a deep breath as she said,"Bob. I tried to stop Team Rocket's experiments in Saffron City a few days ago. They were just horrible."."Are you sure? I mean Sabrina should have been able to sense them." said Bob."I am guessing they have a Psychic Pokemon working around a barrier. Have you been to there yet?" said Ayano."Not yet. We are planning to head there after my gym battle against Koga." said Bob."I see." said Ayano.

Bob stood up and he said,"You can come with us."."Thank you Bob. Your kindness is well known around Kanto." said Ayano.He left the room as she changed into some clothes that Nurse Joy left her.Bob thought to himself."I trust you Ayano due to Team Magma alongside my mom and dad trying to stop Team Aqua from turning the world into a giant ball of water. I hope I can defeat Paul and Team Rocket.".

The five plus Zoro were heading toward the Fuchsia City Gym."Your father is the leader of Team Freaking Magma Ayano?! I thought they were gone." said Calem.Ayano told the others about her being able to use Aura and her dad being a former bad guy."Yes. They are gone forever Calem. I was hoping to stop Team Rocket like my father did. I couldn't do a dang thing about that." said Ayano.Ashley said,"Don't worry. We can stop them."."Yeah. I mean we have two masters of Aura on our side." said Serena.

Zoro then point to the Gym which looked like an old fashioned Japanese Mansion."This place looks old. Are you sure he is in there Zoro?" said Bob.He nod and he looked at Bob with a angry look.Calem said,"Bob. Are you doubting Zoro? It is really amazing that his sense could be so strong."."His what?" said Ayano."Zoro can sense a battle about to go on." said Serena."Yeah. He is like his trainer." said Ashley."I guess we should go inside then." said Bob.

The five trainers plus the Lonely Pokemon walked inside of the mansion.It was dark and it was like no one had been in here for many years.The four then heard,"Welcome to the Fuchsia City Pokemon Gym Bob and friend. I have been waiting for our battle for a long time now. Now come and face me!".Koga stood there with a smile on his face and Bob said,"Hey man. We are so ready for you."."I see. Please follow me outside to the arena of battle." said Koga.

Calem saw Bob along with Zoro standing across Koga who was ready to show off his ninja skills.The two were going to have a four on four battle like his battle with Erika."Man. I can feel the energy of these two. I know that it is going to be an awesome battle." said Ayano."What? You can sense their energy Ayano? I mean Bob can sense other by their aura," said Ashley."Yeah. It is quite sweet. I can do everything that Bob can do." said Ayano.Serena thought,"I wonder if she likes him.".

Koga said,"Bob. I wish you luck against me. I am hoping to impressed the Elite Four so my daughter Janine who is busy training with my sister. They are hoping to take my spot as Gym Leader. Lets make this a battle for everyone to remember. Lets go Muk! Show him the power of my poison!".A huge sludge like Pokemon came out as Calem's Pokedex read it,"Muk, the Sludge Pokemon. From Muk's body seeps a foul fluid that gives off a nose-bendingly horrible stench. Just one drop of this Pokemon's body fluid can turn a pool stagnant and rancid. This Pokemon is Male.".

Bob then turned his cap around and he said,"Lets go Drake!".He came out as the ref said,"Drake vs Muk! Begin!"."Sludge Bomb!" said Koga."Dodge by Dig!" said Bob.He went under ground as Muk went into the hole."Blast him with Dragon Pulse!" said Bob.The sludge like Pokemon flew into the air as Drake came out of the ground."Muk! Fire Blast!" said Koga."Block it with your Fire Blast!" said Bob.The two fire moves clashed as the field was covered with smoke.

"Strength!" said Koga."Dodge it and then Bulldoze!" said Bob.Drake then shook the ground knocking Muk out.The ref said,"The winner is Drake!".Drake then glowed a white light as Zoro said,"Cubone?"."Yep. He is evolving. He and you are still training partners despite him evolving into his second form." said Bob.A Gabite stood there and Bob's Pokedex scanned him,"Gabite, the Cave Pokemon. As it digs to expand its nest, it habitually digs up gems that it then hoards in its nest.".

Drake then attacked Bob and he said,"I love this!"."Me too. Now you take a good long rest." said Bob.He return the Cave Pokemon as Koga said,"This battle is getting very interesting. Now lets go Venomoth!".A poison bug like Pokemon which looks like the evolved form of Caterpie.It stood there ready to fight against Bob as Ashley's Pokedex scanned it,"Venomoth, the Poison Moth Pokemon. Venomoth is nocturnal-it is a Pokemon that only becomes active at night. Its favorite prey are small insects that gather around streetlights, attracted by the light in the darkness. This Pokemon is Male.".

"Go Brave!" said Bob.He came out as the ref said,"Begin!"."Poison Fang!" said Koga."Dodge and then Scary Face!" said Bob.Brave scared the bug as Bob said said,"Steel Wing!".His wing turned iron and then he slammed into him."Hyper Beam!" said Koga."Fly up!" said Bob.He dodged the powerful attack as Bob said,"High dive Brave Bird!".He then crashed into the Bug/Poison Pokemon knocking him out."And Brave is the winner!" said the ref.

He then glowed as Calem said,"Ten bucks says that another one of his Pokemon is evolving."."Yeah. You are so right about that." said the three girls.A Braviary stood there and Bob's Pokedex said,"Braviery, the Valiant Pokemon. They fight for their friends without any thought about danger to themselves. One can carry a car while flying. This Pokemon learned Thrash, Hyper Beam, Protect, Giga Impact, Strength, and Zen Headbutt.".Brave went toward Bob and he let Zoro fly around on his back."Cubone!" said Zoro."You don't mind right?" said Bob.

"I don't mind in the slightest Bob. Now lets go Nidoking!" said Koga.The male version of Toni's final form stood there as Bob said,"Lets go Rhyhorn!".He came out as Bob's Pokedex scanned him,"Rhyhorn, the Spikes Pokemon. Rhyhorn's brain is very small. It is so dense, while on a run it forgets why it started running in the first place. It apparently remembers sometimes if it demolishes something. This Pokemon knows the moves Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Blast, Drill Run, Smack Down, Chip Away, Stomp, Toxic, Roar, Ice Beam, Protect, Return, Attract, Rest, Snore, Thunderbolt, Dig, Double Team, Poison Jab, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Strength, Incinerate, Rock Polish, Crunch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Rock Climb, Skull Bash, Magnitude, Thunder Fang, Shock Wave, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail, and Uproar.".

The ref said,"Begin!"."Strength!" said Koga."Dodge it by Skull Bash!" said Bob.He then slammed into the Drill Pokemon as Koga said,"I see that your Rhyhorn is a man of strength. Time to see how strong you two are. Strength!"."Strength!" said Bob.The two clashed as Calem said,"This is a battle of men. I mean those two are testing each other strength."."Yeah. I guess that men just like to slam into each other." said Ayano and Serena."Who knew?" said Ashley.

"Iron Tail!" said Koga."Ice Beam!" said Bob,The Drill Pokemon was frozen as Bob said,"Ice Fang and Aqua Tail!".He then knocked out Nidoking as the ref said,"Winner Rhyhorn!".He then glowed as Calem said,"I call it!"."Sure you did Calem." said the three girls in unison.A Rhydon appeared as Bob's Pokedex scanned it,"Rhydon, the Drill Pokemon. Rhydon has a horn that serves as a drill. It is used for destroying rocks and boulders. This Pokemon occasionally rams into streams of magma, but the armor-like hide prevents it from feeling the heat. This Pokemon learned Surf, Hammer Arm, Megahorn, Blizzard, Thunder, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Shadow Claw, Dragon Tail, Power-Up Punch, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail, Earth Power, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Superpower, and Outrage.".

Rhydon smiled as Bob return Brave and him.Zoro stood there as Koga said,"Go Weezing!".Then one of Koga's main Pokemon came out as Bob said,"Lets show him your power Zoro!".He stood there ready to fight as the ref said,"Zoro vs Weezing! Begin!"."Poison Gas!" said Koga.The poisonous ground surround the Pokemon as Bob said,"Use your bone to blow away the gas!".

The gas was gone as Koga said,"Smart move. You are Red's son and Giovanni's grandson. I wonder if you could defeat Blue. Lets go with an Dark Pulse!"."Dodge with Dig!" said Bob.He dug underground as Koga said,"He won't be able to hit us from up here."."Don't be so sure about that! Smack Down into Earth Power!" said Bob.Zoro then made the Poison Gas Pokemon head toward the ground as he was knocked out by the super effective ground type move."Winner Zoro!" said the ref.

Zoro then jumped into Bob's arms as Koga said,"You are a strong trainer."."Thanks but I have my Pokemon to thank for that." said Bob."And your friends." said Ashley.She punched him as Ayano whisper to Calem who was watching Bob getting the Soul Badge,"How close are those two?"."They are close Ayano. You will have a hard time trying to get Bob's heart." said Calem.Ayano blushed as she said,"You could tell?"."I may be an idiot around a lot of things but love. I am a boss." said Calem.

The five were at the Fuschia City Festival.Zoro was resting in his Pokeball."So the Bill is going to meet you here?" said Serena."Yeah. I got a call from him when I left the Pokemon Center last night. He seems to be in a worry to see me." said Bob."He is a very strange guy." said Ashley."Didn't he make the Pokemon Storage System?" said Ayano."Yeah and Bob met him when he was a Pokemon." said Ashley."That sounds like a really strange adventure. And this is coming from the guy who is friends with a giant Tentacruel." said Calem."Yeah Calem. It was a very strange day." said Serena.

The five then heard,"Bob!".They saw Bill with Baboa holding a Pokemon egg and a fit Munchlax was nearby him.He was punching the air around like him.He looked like he was a fighter.Bob pulled out his Pokedex and it scanned the Pokemon,"Munchlax, the Big Eater Pokemon. It conceals food under the long fur on its body. It carts around this food stash and swallows it without chewing. This Pokemon is Male."."So what is with this one?" said Calem.

Bill said,"No idea. Do you know Baboa?"."Yes. He heard about you Bob. He wants you to be his trainer and I heard about your victory against Koga. I decide to give you this." said Baboa.Bob was holding the egg as he said,"Wow. Zoro is going to a good older brother or sister."."He will be." said Serena."So what do you need with Bob?" said Ayano."Right." said Ashley.

Bill said,"I noticed that you have been collecting loads of Pokemon and you can't carry them all right? So I built a personal transporter.".He held a machine in his arms.It was Black and Red."I have seen this design before. It is a Snag Machine." said Bob."What is a Snag Machine Bob?" said Serena and Ashley."It was used by Team Snagnem to capture trainer's Pokemon. So what are you doing with it Bill?" said Bob."You better have an answer." said Calem and Baboa.

Bill said,"I do Bob. I was given this to help Pokemon Trainers with carrying a personal PC with each Pokemon Trainer. I want you to be the first one to try it out."."Wow. It is a great honor." said Bob.He put it on his right arm and he said,"Okay. Pokeball capture!".He captured Munchlax as the ball was gone."It should be back at Professor Oak's lab. The Professor arrange a personal area for you and your Pokemon. I wish you luck." said Bill.

He walked off along with Baboa."What a sweet prize man." said Calem."Right." said Serena."Lets enjoy the festival guys."said Ayano."Right." said Ashley.The five headed into the festival.

Next time,
Bob, Dratini, and Tauros team up to win a race.Flora deals with her evolution.

Rufflet, the Eaglet Pokemon. They will challenge anything, even strong opponents, without fear. Their frequent fights help them become stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment