Sunday, April 12, 2015

Power Guild Episode 34 Battle of Heroes part 6 Parade of Heroes.


A/N:We are the final part of my third favorite arc and also the 700th post!.I am going to be honest with you all on something that bothers me as a fan.I am not a fan of Erza and Jellal being a couple.I don't hate either character but them as a couple is weird to me.I didn't mind them being together in X784 but X791 onward is weird to me.I don't like the seven year gap between them.Now I am going to say this, I am not a fan of two people being apart by more than two years in a fiction sense.

I don't mind it in real life but in fiction, it is weird to me.I didn't know that this felt weird to me until I read the Manga Zettai Karen Children.I hate the main romance and this is coming from me.I love Harems due to Nisekoi and Rosario Vampire but this is weird.I mean the girls and the guy are 10 YEARS APART.That is just weird to me because it is like a certain love which I won't mention but if you know anything about human nature, you know what it is.This Episode has three battles in it plus the rest of the Harvest Festival.

Jade was looking for X."Where is he?" thought Jade.She then saw Bob standing there."Bob!" said Jade.He turned around and he said,"Jade?' What are you doing here? I thought you were with Gramps back at the Guild Hall?!"."Althea came over to visit him and he is dying. We need to find X." said Jade."Lets go. I have his scent. He is at the Kingdom Church. I already told Johnny, Kurt, and Allison." said Bob.

Jade stood there and she said,"Bob, you may be the only person in the Guild that he will listen to. Go get him Bob."."Right." said Bob.He ran off toward the Kingdom Church and Jade smirked.She then ran after him because she sensed that a huge battle was going to go down and she was worried about her friends.She loves the Guild with all of her heart and she doesn't want Bob and X to fight. 

At said church, X was having a flashback to when he was 18 which was five years ago today.So Bob was 13 years old.He was outside of Ax's office where he and Bob will talking.X looked at Bob like he was a little brother.Bob already had Scampers at this point and X didn't mind the flying cat."Are you serious about this Gramps?" said Bob."Yeah. I found Mordred." said Ax.

X then clenched his fists as he thought of his old man.He tried to kill Bob during one of the Guild's normal brawls.He and Bob have never gotten along.Arthur was always the favorite child while Mordred was the other one."So is what I thought? He formed a Guild to stop us right?" said Bob."Yes. It is known as Villains. I have Clyde looking into it as we speak. Should we tell Rick about this?" said Ax.

"It is your choice master. I will do anything to stop anyone who tries to hurt the Guild." said Bob.X walked off as he thought,"I will get stronger. I don't need to be like my old man to get attention. You don't have kill my brother. I will defeat you and Bob. I will be the next master of the Guild and Heroes will be able to take down any foe in its way.".

X woke up to see Grim standing there."Well look who it is. Mister I never come visit Grim. How is the silent thing working out for you?" said X."You need to go see him right now X. Stop this childish game and maybe you will come off with a warning." said Grim."Who could you possibly be talking about Grim? I know who. You mean my old man right?" said X."Yes. I will bring you by force if I have too." said Grim."Okay. I am up for a quick match before Bob and friends arrive." said X.

The two stood across from each other as Grim said,"Sleep.".X jumped into the air as he said,"That won't work on me Reaper! Inferno Explosion!".Grim then slashed the spell with his scythe as he said,"Darkness Point.".X was then hit with Darkness as he said,"Now this is a battle of Heroes! Remote Volcano!".Grim was then burned as X said,"I knew that you always hated Fire Magic aka me. This will be an easy win for me."."Don't judge me so quick X. Darkness Slash." said Grim.

He was gone as X was hit by the man who was hiding in the shadows as Grim said,"Now try to hit me X. You can't hit what you can't see.".Grim went around the man as X said,"Fire Impact!".The entire area around him was burned to a crisp as Grim came out.X was charging up an Flaming Inferno at Grim who was about to prepare for a protection spell."Stop right now X!" yelled Bob.The two then saw Bob standing there with a fighting stance.

X said,"Look who it is. The birthday boy. It is good to see you again. You look like a young man. How is Allison doing? Is she roasted just like your other friends?"."She is right here!" said Allison.She stood there and Grim said,"Allison."."Bob. Is that Grim?" said Allison."The one and only. You ready to face all three of us?" said Bob."Sure but first. Fire Point!" said X.Grim's mask was burned off as Allison saw the face of Grim.

It was James's face but more death like."James?" said Allison."I am not James. I know of James but I am not him. I must go now. Bob, defeat him for us." said Grim.He was gone as X said,"What a coward. I mean he is a strong wizard? I call that funny."."Power Transformation! Demon!" said Bob.He turned into that demon from the battle against Chaos Lords and he rushed toward X."Armageddon Fist!" yelled Bob.He then punched X into the ground as Allison said,"Shower of Swords!".

Bob then dodged the swords that were being rained on X.The fire then melted them as X stood up."You two brats! Fiery Blast!" yelled X.Bob dodge the attack and he said,"Shocking Fusion!".The blast went toward him as Allison said,"Hydro Storm!".The two attacks combined as X was in pain.He was on the ground as Bob said,"Nice. Grim weakened him."."Yeah. So why does he look like a zombie James Bob? I mean you, X, and Ax are the only ones that have seen him." said Allison."Who knows?" said Bob.

Kurt and Johnny arrived as Kurt said,"Dam. We missed it. I want to defeat X."."Yeah. You brought out your Demon form Bob? I guess he is stronger than he looks." said Johnny."He is Johnny. Trust me, I was so lucky that Grim was here." said Bob."So where is he? I always wanted to meet the guy. He sounds strong." said Kurt."He is Kurt." said Allison.

Allison was then blasted by an Atomic Meltdown.She slammed into the wall as Bob yelled,"Allison!".He ran over to her as X stood up."You can still fight?!" said Johnny."Yeah. I can still fight any of you weaklings. I am the strongest! No one can defeat me!" yelled X."I can with the help of my friends." said Kurt."Yeah. You in on this Bob?" said Johnny.Bob stood next to them as he said,"Hell Yeah. Lets do this!".

The three rushed toward X as Johnny said,"Metal Hammer!".He then hit X back as Kurt said,"Time for a classic Passion Blast!".He was hit by the spell as Bob said,"Titan Hammer! Big Bang Slam!".The wizard flew in the air as Johnny said,"Metal Roar and Metal Storm!".A roar came out along with shards of metal and they went toward X who got hurt from the attack.Kurt said,"That is how we do in Heroes! Legendary Blast!".He fire the attack as Bob said,"Shadow! Darkness Bullet Storm!".

X crashed into the floor as Johnny said,"We showed him the power of our combined team work.".X stood up as Kurt said,"How?!"."I am like you three. I am made out of Fire!" said X."Huh?" said the two."You are made of Metal Johnny and Kurt, you made of Passion. It is what makes our attacks strong." said Bob."So is Bob made out of Lighting? I mean you can't get hurt by the stuff." said Kurt."Nope. Thanks to Grim, Bobby here is the strongest Wizard around. I am going to beat him! Inferno Vortex!" said X.

Bob then saw Johnny and Kurt get burned alive."X! Stop this! Gramps is on his deathbed!" yelled Bob."It can't be." said Kurt."Yeah. I thought he had 50 years max." said Johnny.The fire was gone as the two wizards were grabbed by giant earth like hands.They were out of the church when he saw Jade and Leonard standing there.Leonard had Allison on his shoulder and she was awake."Jade? What are you doing here with this guy?!" said Johnny.

Leonard said,"We are not enemies anymore Johnny. Myra taught me that we can all be friends. I found Jade on my way here. Alex, Eve, and Krystal took the others back to the Guild. They fought like a family. So X and Bob still fighting."."Yeah. He mention something about us being a certain element." said Kurt."Really? X with the help of Grim told Bob that he had an unlimited source of magic in him. Bob told me that when we were at the resort." said Allison.

The five then saw Bob standing across from X who had a scorching flame around him.They were on the roof of the church."X! Your grandfather is on his deathbed. You need to stop this now and go see him before he dies." said Jade."Shut up Bitch! None of you are in my Heroes! So Burn! Atomic Fire Storm!" yelled X.He fire out a huge fire blast at Jade and Johnny blocked the shot with his Metal Armor spell.He was burned and he was leaning on Jade."Thanks Johnny." said Jade."No Prob." said Johnny.

Bob saw his friends and X said,"Do you think you are going to beat Bob?! I helped you with your magic when you were starting out."."Power Transformation! Dragon!" said Bob.He then turned into a dragon like human and X said,"Atomic Meltdown Blast!".Bob then held it in his hands and he ate it.He then glowed as he said,"This is for all of the people that you hurt! Power Dragon Roar!".X was blasted by the powerful spell back 10 feet off the church.

He was out cold as Bob said,"I guess I win the battle of Heroes.".He fell down from using a lot of magic and he was tired.Jade use her magic to bring him down.Allison hugged him as she said,"You were so awesome Bob. You are the strongest wizard in Heroes."."Yeah but I am so tired." said Bob."Next time Bob, I will defeat Kurt by myself." said Kurt."Maybe you can Kurt." said Leonard.

A few hours later, the Guild was back to normal.Althea used her magic to heal everyone but Bob who had used a lot of magic energy.He was resting in the medical wing as the others were partying."That was an interesting day to say the least." said Casey.She was with Stella, Scampers, Norman, Myra, Jason, and Allison."Yeah. I mean Bob kick X's but!" said Stella."Yeah and everyone is back to normal except for those three." said Allison.

Kurt, Johnny, and Brendan were in bandages as Scampers said,"Brendan did fight against two members of the Inferno Legion."."He is a real man." said Norman."So you actually meet Grim?" said Myra."Yeah but I don't want to talk about it." said Allison."Ah." said Jason.Jade walked over to the three bandaged wizards as she said,"So can you guys eat anything?"."Yeah. I mean Althea's magic is pretty awesome. Brendan can't talk though." said Kurt."Yeah. So are you in the festival Jade?" said Johnny.

Jade nod as she said,"Yep. Jordan, Charlie, Issac, Jordan, Victor, Fred, Cecil, Tricia, Wayne, and Eric are working on the floats. The rest of us going to be in the festival.".Brendan said something as Kurt said,"Do you know what he said?"."I think he said that he may be in it." said Johnny."You can understand him?" said Jade."Somewhat." said Johnny.

The Guild was silent as X stood there and he had bandages over him thanks to the Inferno Four."You!" said Fate.He stood there with Tessa and Virgil."Why are you here?" said Tessa."The master and Bob are in the medical wing right?" said X."Yeah but we won't let you go see him." said Virgil.The three were about to attack the wizard but Myra stopped them with Scampers."Why are you two doing? He made us fight each other." said Spike.

Myra looked at him with her demon glare as she said,"The master wanted to see him."."Really?" said Julie and Nick."Yep. Now get going X." said Scampers.X headed toward the medical wing only to be stopped once again by Kurt."Really?" said X."Yeah. Next time, you won't have Bob, Allison, Johnny, and Grim to fight. It will be me and you. I will win!" said Kurt.X waved him off as Johnny said,"Wow. He is Bob's cousin."."Right. We better get ready for the festival!" said Allison."Aye Madam!" said the Guild.

Bob smiled as Ax stood there."Are you alright Bob?" said Ax."Yeah. It sucks that I can't be in the festival this year. The kids love my magic." said Bob."Allison forced you here Bob. You know what happens when you make her mad right?" said Ax."Yeah. It rivals mine and Myra's anger." said Bob."I see. You sense him right?" said Ax."Yeah. Come in X." said Bob.

X stood there and he said,"Hey. You doing alright?"."Yep. I will be up and running tomorrow. I think Gramps has something to tell you." said Bob."I think I know what it is. I'm kicked out right?" said X."What?" said four voices.They then saw Alex, Krystal, Leonard, and Eve standing there and Ax said,"You four were here?"."Yep. They have been here the whole time." said Bob."You knew about this and you weren't going to tell me?" said Ax.Bob shrugged as he said,"I thought you knew.".

Alex said,"Don't kick him out Master!"."Yeah. If you kick him out, we will too right guys?" said Eve.Leonard and Krystal stood there and they said,"Nope."."Why?!" yelled the other two."The Guild is our home. X knows this and he will make you stay right?" said Krystal."She is right. You two are strong wizards. Once you all become S Class, come find me." said X.He left the guild as Ax looked at Bob."You are going to the parade aren't you?" said Ax."Yeah." said Ax.

The Guild was having their parade and you could see Leon, Adrian, Tina, and eyebrows man Terry in the crowd when Jo, Kurt, and Casey did their performance.Allison's performance involved her swords and her old friends from the Tower of Revival were there.Bob stood there and he saw X.Bob held up his hand in a pose which everyone followed after him.X smiled and he walked off as he remembered that pose."Bob. You are a great wizard. I am so proud of you." said X.

X turned around to see a 6 year old Bob.He just lost his mom and dad a few days earlier and he was crying his eyes out.X was there for him and Bob had stopped crying."What is wrong Cos?" said X."You promised to spend every festival with me. Why did Gramps want you in the festival? You won't even see me." said Bob."I will because you stick out if you do something awesome." said X.

Bob then raised his hand up in the air with his index finger up."Does this work X?" said Bob."It works perfect Bob. I am so proud of you. You are going to be an awesome wizard one day." said X."Will Mom and Dad come back?" said Bob."I don't know Bob. They are members of the best Guild in the world. They can't be stopped." said X."Right!" said Bob.He ran into the crowd of people watching Heroes perform as X walked to the main stage.

Next time,
Bob starts Date Night in the Guild Hall and also the results of the Miss Heroes Contest.Other shocks and more next time.

Battles
Grim vs X.
Allison and Bob vs X.
Kurt, Johnny, and Bob vs X.
Wizards in Battle.
Grim.
X.
Allison.
Bob.
Kurt.
Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment