Sunday, April 5, 2015

Power Guild Episode 25 Tower of Revival part 4 Rocking Owls!


A/N:You know something.If you didn't know that we have a rock star and owl in this.The title would make no sense.You could think they are rivals of Soul Cancer.Remember them?Don't worry.I promise I will make something before any third game from Valve comes out.Also Pokemon Journey and Power Guild come out whenever I want.So deal with it.Bob and Allison are getting together by the end of this so ignore anything pointed to Bob and Stella.

Seth stood there with Sherman, Shelly, and Kara.James sat there and Seth said,"So when are we going to attack them?!"."Be patience. I need to get ready." said James."You guys. I shall take care of the traitors for Master James." said Sherman."Sure. I got Allison. What about you Kara? Do you want anyone?" said Shelly."Yes. I want Bob." said Kara."You got him." said James.

Lower into the tower, Scampers saw two men and Casey with Allison, Ana, Stella, and Kurt.Scampers went into his battle form which is the form from the battle of Chaos Lords as he said,"Who and what are you doing with my friends?!"."Scampers!" said Ana.She hugged him and Kurt said,"They are helping us to stop the main boss of this place little buddy."."Okay. I'll be keep an eye on you." said Scampers.The eight heard James's voice,"Welcome to the Tower of Revival folks. I am your host James.".

"You all will be fighting my knights. Once you defeat all four of them, you will be able to face me in a battle to stop me." said James."Oh yeah! I am fired up now!" said Kurt.He ran off as Darren said,"I shall make sure Kurt doesn't destroy this place."."I'll go with him!" said Scampers.The two ran after Kurt as Joey shake like crazy."What is wrong Joey?" said Allison."I won't let him hurt you. Card Capture." said Joey.

Allison was trapped in a card as Allison said,"Joey! Let me out!"."I won't let him hurt you big sister!" said Joey.He ran off as Stella said,"Ana. Go after him. We are going to need her."."Right." said Ana.She ran after him as Casey said,"Are you ready to work together Stella?"."Yeah. We are friends now. I don't care that you were a member of Chaos Lords. We are friends." said Stella.The two walked off.

Meanwhile, Bob was standing there holding a cat helmet.He listed to James and he was getting ready for a fight against one of his knights."Hey." said a voice.Bob then saw Justin leaning on the wall and Bob said,"You can still fight? Color me impressed. I guess you have gotten stronger just like me and Allison. I bet you don't remember me."."Hey! You are that Bimbo from eight years ago. Dam you grew up to be a Sheik." said Justin.

Bob was confused as he said,"I am straight Justin."."I know that bro. You still stick on Allison don't you?" said Justin.Bob blushed as Justin said,"You are. I remember that you blushing like crazy when talking to the Bearcat."."Yeah. I am going to tell that I love her." said Bob."Ain't that sweet? You better go find her. I will go find your friends along with Krista. Peace man." said Justin.Bob ran off as Justin thought,"Go get her bro. You can do it. I hope Darren understands. Those two are goofy for each other.".

Stella and Casey found a room with many holes."Wow." said Stella."Stella. Do you have any spirits with an incredible nose?" said Casey."Nope. I have ones that can fire Lighting but a super nose is a huge nope!" said Stella."You two are girls are so rocking!" yelled Seth.He stood there and he said,"The name is Seth. I am one of James's champions and also a member of Cursed Champions."."We are here to defeat you. Open Gate of the Cannon Turtle Blastoise!" said Stella.

A turtle with two cannons on his back appeared as Stella said,"Hydro Pump!"."I'll help you out with my Water Capture!" said Casey.Seth was trapped in a ball of water and he was blasted by two powerful water blasts."You two ladies are so dumb. Absorb!" said Seth.The water absorb by said hair as Blastoise said with his mouth wide open,"Did not see that coming."."Yeah." said Stella."Whip!" said Seth.The turtle was whipped until he went back.

Seth said,"You two ladies are rocking but those outfit are so lame. Time to use my guitar magic. Devoted Fan Girl!".Stella covered her ears as Casey screamed."Casey!" said Stella."She is going to be one of my fans like you will be sliver hair bitch!" said Seth.Casey turned into a girl looking like a fan of Seth as she said,"I will do anything to serve Seth who is amazing."."You are smoking! Destroy her for me!" said Seth."Gotcha! Water Tornado!" said Casey.

Stella dodged her attack as Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Ice Spirit!".Jason stood there as he said,"Blizzard Blast!".He fired a blast freezing her in a block of ice."That won't last for long. You got an idea Stella?" said Jason."I do but I need you to make a lot of water!" said Stella."I will do it master." said Jason.Casey broke out as Jason said,"Tidal Wave!".He made a giant wave as Seth said,"That is so rocking!".

Stella was surround in water as Jason said,"So what is your plan now?!"."Open Gate of the Water Bearer Ariel!" said Stella."Later!" said Jason.He was gone as a mermaid appeared."Lets do this. I have a date to get too. Water Cannon!" said Ariel.She fired a huge blast of water at Seth as Casey said,"I won't let you sluts attack him like that!"."Gravity Decrease 100!" said Stella.Casey flew toward the room as Seth's hair then absorbed all of the water and Stella said,"Holy Blast!".

Seth then crashed into the water as Ariel went back to the Spirit World.All of Seth's hair was gone as he said,"This is so not rocking. This is the worst job ever!".He was out cold as Casey went back to her normal self."What happened to me Stella? Did I hurt you?" said Casey."Nope. Even if you did hurt us, it wouldn't be bad or anything along those lines." said Stella."Why?" said Casey.

Stella rested on the floor as she said,"We in Heroes fight all of the time. You should see one of our annual Guild Brawls. It is pretty interesting.".Casey smiled as she said,"Do you think the Guild could forgive me after the war?"."Yeah. I am pretty sure that we can." said Stella.The two girls rested on the ground as James thought,"Interesting. Those two took care of one of my knights. I guess your friends are strong Allison.".

Kurt stopped as he saw several cages hanging on the roof of said room.Darren and Scampers then caught up to him and Scampers said,"Oh no. This is Kurt's weakness."."A cage is Kurt's Achilles Heel? What a weird as hell weakness to have." said Darren."Yes it is traitor to Master James! Motion Sickness is the weakest of the villain Kurt Raymond who is the most villainous member of Heroes!" said a voice.

Kurt was grabbed by Sherman as Darren said,"Darkness Hold!".Sherman was grabbed as Kurt got sick."I will get him." said Scampers.He grabbed Kurt who felt better.Sherman said,"You villains have nothing against the hero Sherman of Cursed Champions. Even through you have an S Class wizard with you"."You kill people! What makes you a hero!" said Scampers."Absorption!" said Sherman.

The darkness was gone as the owl gained a iron jaw from it.He then fired a lot of Darkness out of his mouth at Darren which teleport him off somewhere into the tower."Darkness Cannon!" said Sherman.He fired a shot and Scampers dodge the attack with ease."Throw me Scampers!" said Kurt."Okay. Titan Throw!" said Scampers.Kurt rushed toward him as he said,"I will make sure that Bob and Allison are happy together! I don't want to see either of them sad! Hyper Impact!".

Flashback,a young Kurt was sitting with a young Tanya."Are you serious?!" said Kurt."Yeah. My predictions are never wrong. You are going to meet someone special today." said Tanya."Maybe a girlfriend for our little Kurt and pervert?" said Eric.Kurt saw the two old man as he said,"You are crazy. I mean I got my but kick by both X and Krystal in a row!"."Nope. Tanya's predictions are never wrong Kurt." said Wayne."Also it was your fault for challenge two of our strongest members." said Tanya.

Bob came into the guild with Allison."Wow. Who are those two?" said Kurt."That is the other grandson of the master Bob Yagami. He is also an S Class." said Eric."And the girl that he is with is Allison May. She is also really strong." said Wayne."Awesome. I am going to win against them!" said Kurt.He walked off to them as the older men said,"I am going to guess that Kurt is going to go flying.".Kurt flew into the wall as Tanya said,"I guess you are right.".

Kurt found Bob and Allison alone."Perfect. Time for our rematch Bob and Allison!" said Kurt.He ran down the hill as Bob said,"Kurt. This isn't a good time right now."."Why?!" said Kurt.Allison turned around and she was crying out of her left eye.Kurt was shocked as Bob said,"Told you. It is going to be fine Allison. You are with friends now."."I now that but I miss them a lot." said Allison."Miss who?" said Kurt."Someone really close to her. They were went missing." said Bob.

Kurt said,"We will find them Allison."."How are you so sure?" said Allison."We are Heroes! We don't give up no matter what!" said Kurt.Allison looked at Bob who said,"He is right in a sense."."Okay. Lets have our rematch Kurt."."Nah. I hate seeing people crying. It makes them weaker. We will fight again one day and next time I will win." said Kurt.He walked off as he thought,"I will make sure that Allison never cries again.".

Present,Kurt stood there on a cage as Sherman was knocked out."Wow. You have gotten stronger. Bob and Allison would be proud of you." said Scampers."Yeah. I am going to take a nap now." said Kurt.He then fell on the cage as it shook.Scampers grabbed him with his tail as he thought,"Darren. Where did you go?".

Darren woke up to see Bob standing there."Hey Darry? Remember me?" said Bob."Yes. Sorry that I tried to kill your friend." said Darren."Nah. It is cool. I mean a lesson in my guild is to forgive and forget. So I told Justin and Krista that we aren't fighting anymore." said Bob."They listen to you?" said Darren."Yeah. I saved them eight years ago. So are you ready to find Allison?" said Bob."Yeah." said Darren.The two headed up the tower not knowing that they are being watched by Kara.

Back at Magic Council's HQ.The weird lizard people were readying to fire Divine Intervention.Clyde stood outside of Henry's office and he opened the door.He saw the man along with Anna."Anna. Clyde and I would like to have a discussion in private." said Henry."Yes Master Henry." said Anna.She walked off as Henry said,"What is it Clyde?".

Clyde said,"How could you kill your twin?! You two are family."."The tower means something to you doesn't it?" said Henry.The older one was quiet as Henry said,"I did my research. Your old friend Ron died there didn't he? I thought you would want that place destroy to honor his memory."."Ron wouldn't you killing innocent people." said Clyde."I see then. We are going to fire it soon. Come join us." said Henry.He walked off as Clyde thought,"Hurry Bob.".

Next time,
Allison, Ana, and Joey go up against the mistress of the blade Shelly.Bob face off against Kara.Divine Intervention fires as Allison and James face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment