Monday, April 27, 2015

Power Academy Episode 1 The School's top Beauty is in love with you?!


A/N:Here it is folks. My somewhat original story that I have been working on for a long time now. This story will have many characters from the past Powerdude Stories. You should try and name them all because I am pulling from all corners excluding that character. You know who. Bob will be your typical bad ass and really awesome protagonist. Yeah. If you expect me to do something different with Bob, that is funny. I just want to get a couple of things on the field right here and now. This is going to be a long Author Notes folks. Also the weird titles will be here forever.

One, I actually own most of the story include characters and locations for once. I mean the uniforms and country because I don't own Italy. I like the designs of a certain Anime uniform. Some of the plot too. Two, it is going to have elements from others stories like P.O.V's. Three Power is Dead folks. That story ain't going back anytime soon. I actually have some to tell you all .Author Notes are actually related to said story.

Like Pokemon related stuff, go in Pokemon Journey and Fairy Tail stuff go in Power Guild. This one will be what ever I feel like. Since I have no Smash Bros related story, I am going to put it here for right now. I may one day but no promises. The New Smash Ballot is an awesome idea but I would like to know the daily ranking of said character. Maybe at the end of every month, it would be nice to know who is the highest up. I really hope that it isn't a certain Ogre or Anime Hero.

I personally want Shovel Knight or Shantae in Smash because it will improve the great relationship between Nintendo and Indie Developers. We may get some more awesome Indie Games than we already have on the Wii U. Rayman or Banjo would also be pretty cool to see. I love the Smash Bros Art made by a awesome artist aka Artsy Omni which I highly recommend you check out. Type Smashified into Google to find him out. Lets begin already.

In Meca, Japan, our main protagonist was waking up in his room. His name is Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short. He has black hair and his normal eyes were red but he wore blue contacts over them. He was actually a Devil from the Under World. He is the reincarnated Dragon Warrior which a thousand some years ago ran the world with a iron fist. He also was known to be very strong and the first person to have a group of girls from the other different races to be his wives.

He got out of bed and he noticed that his wings were sticking out of his white shirt. His wings looked very demonic and strong. He sighed as he made them go back in. He held the torn shirt as he said,"I really need to control these two when they come out. They have a mind of their own.". He threw it in his trash. He put on his uniform after he took his shower.

It was a black blazer over a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with gray highlights, a crimson red t-shirt under it, black jeans, a sword necklace, and black fingerless gloves due him have trouble control his powers. The powers of the Dragon Warrior is legendary due to the power of a Dragon and a high ranking devil being in one. He only killed if he was forced too.

He learned that he was the reincarnated Dragon Warrior after he blew up a church with a Devil Roar as a kid. He was adopted by a man which helped him control his powers and he is pretty strong despite his looks. He walked downstairs and he sighed as he heard his parents were still asleep. He was adopted by human parents and they knew nothing about their adopted child being a devil. He put on his red and black tennis shoes and he headed toward his school known as Mural.

He made it to the school ground. "Hey Bobby!" said a boy. Bob saw his two friends standing there. They were both perverts and everyone at Mural knew that fact. One having his usual pervert looks while the other is better at hiding it. One was taller than the other. The taller one had brown hair and blue eyes with glasses while the other one had green hair and brown eyes. They are Ken Sullivan and Ivan Brown. They have known Bob since their first year of Middle School and they tired to get Bob in trouble with the fairer sex.

Ivan said,"So Bob? Did you watch that thing that I told you about last night?". "Um no." said Bob. "Smart move Bob. He actually send me the same thing. It is also pretty low tech." said Ken. "Coming from the master of finding weird stuff alone, I feel insulted." said Ivan. "You guys. We better get to class." said Bob. He walked toward the main building while his friends were arguing about the newest pop star or something along those lines. Bob is a second year student in Class 2-A.

Bob was trying to stay awake in class but they were talking about the big news involving one of the world's big three religion. Its name is Erovetism and they just elected their newest leader. Him being a devil and very anti religious gets him very bored quick. His teacher Ms. Ellen Wilson was sleeping as well. She had blond hair, light green eyes, a purple top with blue jeans, and matching heels. The live signal from Ostrork, Rome had ended and the lunch bell rang.

The class ran out as Bob woke up. "Man. You really don't like churches and religion." said Ken. His friends stood there and Ivan said,"I couldn't stopped staring at Erin-Chan guys. She is so hot.". "Erin Chan? Is part of the church?" said Bob. "No. She is one of the rising pop stars. I heard that she is pretty crazy when it comes to the things that she loves." said Ken. "Where did you learn that?" said Bob. "The Internet knowing him." said Ivan.

"I see. I am going to the old building. You guys coming?" said Bob. "Nope. We are going to try out a new machine that I made." said Ken. "I wish you luck with that." said Bob. The two walked off as Bob thought,"I wonder what those two are going to do. Oh well.". He headed toward the old school building after seeing Ivan being beat up by the girls in their locket room and Ken watched. The machine is pretty much a camera that can hide in different areas and well take pictures.

Bob made it to the old building. He felt at peace here because the school is filled with most humans who have no knowledge on the five worlds. There was the Under World, Human World, Monster World, Heaven, and Magic World. He was born in the Underworld but he was taken to the human world. He has no idea on who his real parents are and if they are still alive. Bob didn't have anyone or any problems here so he could relax and be at piece.

After the school day ended, Bob was walking home. Ivan was in detention for trying to peep and Ken was working on one of his machines at his home. Bob then reach the bridge over the river where he saw a girl standing there waiting for someone. He walked over to her and he said,"Hi?". Bob notice her. She looked very familiar to him but he couldn't remember her.

She had long scarlet red hair that went to her thighs, green eyes, and she was wearing their uniform. It was a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with a black ribbon on the shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown shoes with white crew-length socks. She said,"Yes. Is your name Robert Yagami or Bob?". "Yes?" said Bob. "My name is Clair Scarlet, a second year student. I can't believe you don't know who I am Bobby-Chan." said Clair.

"Clair Scarlet?! You are one of the school most beautiful girls." said Bob. "I see. Do you think I am beautiful Bob?" said Clair. Bob blushed as she said,"Bob, do you know about the Prophecy?". "The Prophecy?" said Bob. "I guess I forget to tell you about that Bobby. You were a problem child but now look at you, you and the Devil King's little sister. Your master is proud of you." said a voice.

A devil appeared from a magic circle. He had sliver hair, sharp green eyes, he was wearing a black suit, and he was smoking. "Master?! What are you talking about?" said Bob. "Did you forget to tell him about his future Greg Duncan?" said Clair. "Sorry that I forgot about that your highness. I was busy making sure that Bob didn't blow up a mountain or the royal capital." said Greg. "You have a point there." said Clair. "So what is the prophecy?" said Bob.

Greg said,"The Dragon Warrior will be reborn as a Devil which is pretty dam sweet. You will join up with one of the Seven Kingdoms to save the world from Darkness." ."I see. So why are you here Clair?" said Bob. "My brother thought it would be a good idea to make sure that you join your fellow devils so he send me to be your friend." said Clair. "Don't worry Clair. Bobby here is a really nice guy and he loves to protect his friends from danger. I better get back to the Under World." said Greg.

He was gone as Clair said,"So I am living in the same house as you.". "Why? I thought they had a girls dorm around here. I only know this because both of my friends are pervs." said Bob. "Nope. I hope you take care of me Bob." said Clair. "I will. Lets go." said Bob. The two walked away and they didn't know that they were being spied on by a spy of the Fallen Angels.

Meanwhile in a abandoned church, a girl was on her phone. She had on a short black dress with a small, light purple jacket on top. She had long dark purple black hair and purple eyes. She looked to be about the same age as our heroes. "Amy." said a voice. Amy turned around to see a boy standing there. He had dark gray hair, black eyes meaning no color to them, and a serious look. "Yes Darren Darkmore?" said Amy. "I thought you were supposed to be in the same school of the Dragon Warrior." said Darren.

Amy sighed as she said,"Yes. I am in his class. Why are we doing this?". "To begin our plan. God, you new Fallen Angels are stupid." said Darren. Amy was about to attack him as Darren said,"You can try that Amy but I am stronger than I look.". "Fine. I better get ready." said Amy. She walked off as Darren said,"This one may not remember me because you haven't told him about you Sivath, the Dragonlord. I will have revenge by any means. The Cult of Darkness will get its revenge.". He was gone.

Next time,
Who is Darren Darkmore? Who is Sivath, the Dragonlord? Will Bob learn more about his past? Will we learn more about Amy? And will Bob survive the wrath of the male student body of Mural? This and More next time on Power Academy.

Main Elements.
Main Characters. Race.
Main Male Protagonist Bob Yagami. Devil.
Main Female Protagonist Clair Scarlet. Devil.
Female Protagonist Amy Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Main Male Antagonist Darren Darkmore. Devil.
Male Protagonist. Sivath. Dragon.
Side Character. Race.
Ellen Wilson. Teacher/Human.
Ken Sullivan. Human.
Ivan Brown. Human.
Greg Duncan. Teacher/Devil.
Worlds
Human World.
Under World.
Monster World.
Heaven.
Magic World.
Races.
Humans.
Devils.
Angels.
Fallen Angels.
God.
Monster.
Magic Beings.
Religions
Erovetism:Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment