Saturday, April 25, 2015

Update 4-25-15


This is mainly about Yugioh stuff and Pokemon stuff and my opinion for the most part hasn't changed since the Yugioh Update.I have done so many stories and then stopped.I don't know why I do that.I really hope to figure out why.I am stopping Duel Academy for several reasons.One is that I have no freaking clue on what I want to do for Year Three.Let me explain Season Three is Meh.I like Season One and Two way more than Season Three because I think 90% of it was something I call Parters.

A Parter is when an plot is divided into two separate episode.Both Japan and American suffer from this.I don't mind it but I like single episode more.Now here is an example.Lets say you are killing time before your next class.You may just studied for a test or something like that.You could watch an episode of your favorite show and feel ready but with a Parter, you have to watch both of the parts because you might forget it.I am speaking from experience here.

Reason two is that I got bored.Now me getting bored with a story is nothing new.I mean 2014 was pretty much that in a nut shell.I am keeping a daily basis with Power Guild and Pokemon Journey.Power Academy is sort of in that boat but no promises.I hope to produce one every week.Reason Three is that I hated on how many characters are in.I mean in the original Yugioh GX show, we had more characters which meant some were forgotten.I think of annoying Bastion in that regard.

Now, I tired to do that but if I ever do that.I am going to make Bob one of the six OC in it.I promise that Kurt won't appear.Let just saw that he is doing great in Power Guild as my Natsu/Gray.Well I can't think of any other reasons.Oh I got one.I may be making fun of the Series in it.Mainly the new one.I mean I can get Synchro Summon and XYZ Summon because they have been Dubbed and they are explained.The new way to summon is well confusing.

Now I spoil myself when it comes to stuff that I like.The New Pokemon Series is a great example.I love it due to reasons.I think it is because it gives Ash's Friends getting some well needed development.I love Ash's first travel partner mainly Misty, Brock, May, and Max due to them being the first.Misty being well Ash's best friend not his girlfriend, Brock being Ash's big brother and mentor, and May and Max looking up to Ash as a Pokemon Trainer.

Now Dawn does the same thing as May and Max did but I don't like her due to Sinnoh feeling longer to me in the Anime and I don't mean by episode.Tracey is well Tracey.I don't hate him like some people do but I don't really care for him.So I am on the fence with the guy.Now Unova, I called it the Anime Kanto 2.0.I mean it in a Pokemon Journey episode that I thought Kalos was pretty much Kanto but in 3D!!!!!!.Now you may be thinking what do I mean by that.

I hate the rivals and the traveling partners.Lets start with the latter.Cilan and Iris are actually my least favorite character from Pokemon.They are like Brock and Misty without the charm to me as a Pokemon fan.Cilan is like Brock but he may or may be gay.I don't judge people on their beliefs.To me, it is your life so you can do whatever you want.Cilan only catches only TWO Pokemon.

I may like those two Pokemon but Clemont does a better job because he has a freaking Luxray!It is one of my Favorite Pokemon of Sinnoh, one of my favorite Electric Pokemon, and it is in one of my Pokemon of all time.You may see it whenever I do my top 100 Pokemon someday maybe during the summer.Now lets talk about Iris.I don't like her.She REALLY doesn't deserve to be a champion.I like Drayden for his sweet beard in the Pokemon Universe and he should have been champion or your rival.

Her Pokemon team sucks.I mean Excadrill is awesome but Iris tries to be Misty.She catches a Dragonite and a Gible!Those two are some of my favorite dragons and why did she?!It is one of the major reasons why I hate Unova.She makes Ash go down as a trainer.I mean he was top 4 but then he went to top 8.I mean what the.Why?!You may like her but I don't and whenever I get to Unova, I am not going easy on her.We all have a character in our favorite franchise that sucks so hard and Iris is mine.

The rivals.I count seven.I only like Virgil and Georgia.Virgil has a pretty sweet team being all of the Evolution Pokemon's Evolutions.Georgia is because she hates Iris which is good in my book.I either hate the rival or give no care toward them.So expect hatred from that part.I have sidetrack from my purpose but I need to get that off my chest.

Okay in the new series of Yugioh, they have alternative universe.I like that concept because it is easier than say time travel.One wrong step and you mess it up.Look at any 3D Sonic game for example.I would like it to be explain a lot when or if it comes to the States.Yugioh Zexal was move to Hulu for a reason that I couldn't find.Anyway, lets go back on a Pokemon rant because I said that the AN would be one to three paragraphs long.

I like Kalos anime wise because I feel the bond because Ash and Serena.I may be on the fence on with childhood friends because they can be either really sweet, lovable, and kind character.Warn I swear a little right here.They could be the pretty fucked up and crazy psychopaths.I blame Harems.Anyway, their bond is pretty cute and it is my favorite Pairing.I don't like the rivals but Ash actually evolving his Pokemon is really good for me.

I think I have talk enough for right now.I may do something like this again.You may get some countdowns about Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon, Smash Bros, and other stuff like that sometime but don't expect it right after this.I hate feeling rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment