Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Power Guild Episode 44 Alliance vs Nine Prayers part 7 Bob vs Zero! The End of Paradise and Emerald Wolverines.


A/N:Welcome to the final part of this Arc folks. Next one is the filler arc which will be about Daphne. Oh joy. I may not like the character because of the accent that they gave her in the Dub but I do like the whole using Natsu as a battery. I think Byro got the idea later on. Read the Edolas Arc because the little guy using Natsu and Wendy as human batteries to power something which I won't spoil. Allied Forces means all of them including Adonis. He is one of the joke characters in this folks. Get used to it folks.

Also Fairy Tail news. The newest chapters are so freaking sweet!!!!!! I mean we actually see a Exceed beside my boy Pantherlily fight. The rank in my favorite Exceed have changed. Wendy can use Dragon Force now! That is so awesome! Everything is so sweet except Avatar. They suck! I mean Fairy Tail never had a central villain which is okay. I would like one but meh. Maybe Zeref is him but I count him as an Anti-Hero. One thing, Avatar is lame. Hold on. Spoilers!!! Read the newest Arc. It is really good.

Goumon who has some pretty interesting eyebrows has Telekinesis. Abel who is the short guy use the same magic as Kain but it doesn't have the same charm. I find Kain more interesting than Abel. Jerome has a Dark Sword. That sucks dude. Mary has Virus Magic which sounded cool until Wendy and Carla kick her but. Go Wendy and Carla! Briar has Cloning Magic and Shockwaves. Meh. She likes Gray but that belongs to Juvia who strips just like Gray. Read it to get context. D-6 Still No Clue along with Arlock. Not looking so good. If they are jokes, then tell me. Also Asuka is so freaking cute. One of the cutest characters ever.

Python woke up to see Ana healing him. "Hey! What are you doing to me?" said Python. "I asked her to Python." said Bob. He stood there with James and Allison. Z was by Ana's side as Python said,"So why are you helping your enemy?". "You can read people's thoughts right?" said Allison. "I can hot stuff. You know that the evil side does have its benefits?" said Python. "You may not want to try to flirt with her Python. Her boyfriend could kill you." said Z. "And who is the guy?" said Python.

Bob coughed as Python said,"Really? I thought it was James here.". "No. We are friends right?" said James. "Yep. We are just friends. Bob stole my heart." said Allison. "And she stole mine." said Bob. The two got closer as Python heard something. "What is it Mister Snake?" said Ana. "The name is Python kid. You know that stick that Mind held. He is down for the count and Zero is free." said Python. "Zero?" said the five. "You don't know? He is Mind's other half and a lot stronger than he is." said Python.

Kurt saw a man standing there but he looked different. He had long white hair, red eyes, and a military like outfit on him. "You four are the ones to meet me? This is sad coming from the Alliance who has taken down the Nine Prayers with ease. My name is Zero and I shall send you all to the grave." said Zero. "Time for my Magma Crash!" said Scampers. A huge amount came down on Zero and he said,"Really? This is all you got for me cat. I actually expected more. Eternal Blizzard.".

The lava was frozen as Zero broke it. The pieces knocked out Scampers. "Open Gate of the Lunar Angel Cresselia! Open Gate of the Thunder Devil! Open Gate of the Devil Knight!" said Brendan. The three stood there. "Spirits?" said Zero. "Yeah! Open Gate of the Ice Spirit Jason and Gate of the Lighting Spirit Lena!" said Stella. The two stood there as Zero said,"More?!". "Yeah! Attack!" said the two. The five Spirits went toward Zoro and he said,"Fine. You wish to fight me? Fine. Eternal Magma.".

The five spirits were drenched in lava along with their masters. Kurt stood there and Zero said,"Do you honestly think that you can defeat me?". "Yeah. Passion Armor!" said Kurt. He stood there in a suit of armor and he rushed toward Zero. "Fine. You wish to die? Go on ahead. Eternal Thunder." said Zero. Kurt dodge the very strong attack as he said,"Passion Dragon Punch!". The punch cause a explosion. Zero said,"You will die brat. Eternal Darkness.".The four were trapped in and they were in pain. "Have fun kids." said Zero. He walked toward the cannon.

Bob and his company beside for Python and James were hiding in the building nearby found Leon holding a tied up Adonis. "You are here weird man?" said Ana. "Yes. I am stronger than I look. This is due to my love of the Weapons Queen." said Adonis. Bob sighed as Allison said,"I guess we must be the only one left and I love Bob Adonis.". "Don't judge my boys so quickly my queen. They have brains and brawn." said Adonis. "You are right Master Adonis!" said the Angels.

Z saw the three plus Tina, Alana, and Leon. "Hey guys. So how are you still alive?" said Z. "Thanks to the Proton Bomber from out Guild. We healed everyone." said Kevin. "Sweet! We can do this. Now where are the others?" said Ana. "Yeah. Ana is right. Kurt, Brendan, Stella, Louis, and Scampers are missing. Where are they Ralph?" said Alana. Ralph use his magic to find the others as he said,"They are out.". "What?! Can you patch us in?" said Bruce. "Yep. I was about to do it." said Ralph.

The team was connected and Leon said,"Guys. I need to tell Kurt something.". He took a deep breath as he said,"Get up Kurt! Jo wouldn't want to see you like this!". "Leon? Is that you? You guys, their true boss is so strong. He utterly wrecked us" said Kurt. "Ana. You, Leon, Tina, and Z need to go find the others. I have a game plan and I will need everyone to do it." said Bob. The four were gone as Adonis said,"What is your plan Bob?".

Bob said,"This thing may look ancient but they are powered up by the same stuff the Proton Bomber uses. I suspect that there are eight that we have to destroy. Am I right Ralph? Your Data magic can out anything that you want. Right?". He was looking that up as he said,"Yeah. He is right. I think I see your plan now.". "You do?" said Bruce and Kevin. "Yeah. He is the smart member of the Angels which is saying a lot." said Bob.

The angels looked at Bob who said,"I was just thinking what I was saying. We go into team of 2 to 3. Do I make myself clear?". Ralph gave everyone a map toward one of the power generators using his Data Magic to give out info. There were eight generators and they had 17 Wizards. "I shall destroy the fourth generator for my love!" said Adonis. He was running off as Bob held in his anger. "We will handled the third generator right Bruce?" said Kevin. "Yep." said Bruce.

The two were gone as Alana said,"Ralph. You should go get to Louis. You two will be a team taking out Number .". "Right. Later." said Ralph. He ran off as Kurt said,"Ana is here. She healed us. Me, Stella, and Leon got the eighth generator.". "I got Generator Six. You want to help me Alana?" said Brendan. "Sure." said Alana. She was gone as Ana said,"Me, Scampers, and Z got number 7!". "You will do great Ana. Take care of her you two." said Bob.

Ivan said,"I got number five.". He flew off as Allison said,"You are going to number one aren't you?". "Yeah. I will need to cut communication." said Bob. He was off the grid as Allison said,"Good luck Bob.". "You too. You got the last one." said Bob. She ran to number two as Python said,"You must think the boss man is there right?". "He is. I can sense him. So where is Wanda?" said Bob.

Python shrugged his shoulders as he said,"Who knows? She is pretty absentminded sometimes Bob. I am worried about her though". "Lets go." said James. James then remember his past as he looked at Bob who was talking to Python. "Why do I remember you Bob and nothing about Allison?" thought James. The three walked inside of the first generator where Zero was waiting for our heroes. He heard their plan using his magic and he decided to listen in.

Zero saw the three and he said,"Welcome you three to your death. You must know that all of the generator must be destroy to stop Paradise.". "We do. Now where is Wanda!?" said Python. "She is dead. I kill her by throwing her off Paradise." said Zero. "You bastard! Poison Claw Storm!" yelled Python. He rushed toward Zero and he slashed Zero like crazy. "Die you bastard! Poison Armageddon Roar!" yelled Python. He fired out a huge amount of poison and James said,"Wow.". "Yeah. Loves makes you do that." said Bob.

Zero absorbed the poison and Python said,"How the hell?!". "I am stronger than I look Poison. Revenge Blast!" yelled Zero. He blasted Python into the wall knocking him out. "James. Cover me with ranged based attacks! Infernal Greatsword!" yelled Bob. He slashed Zero with a giant sword which looked something from hell with red lines going through Obsidian and James said,"Heaven's Beam!".

Zero was pelted with light as Zero said,"You two are working together? I am impressed. Eternal Hell!". The attack was about to hit Bob as James stood in front of him. James was on the ground and Bob said,"Why did you do that James!? I could block it with ease!". "No. You wouldn't have Bob. I know Darkness magic better than you. Bob, you can defeat him by calling up the power of your friends or using your strongest spell. Pick whichever. I will make sure that Python doesn't get kill by it." said James.

James went toward Python by a crawl and Zero tried to get to him. Bob said,"Power Transformation! Devil, Dragon, and God!". He gained the power of a dragon, god, and devil in one. He grabbed his necklace and he said,"I call upon Knightfall!". A sword appeared where the Infernal Greatsword. It looked like your average Katana but it look like a very strong blade which had been through a lot of battles in its time. "Time for My Power Explosion Slash!" yelled Bob.

He slashed Zero into the generator as Bob said,"Power Devil Dragon God Roar!". The attack destroy him and the generator.Bob grabbed James and Python as it exploded.Bob said,"Power Barrier!". He protected the three as Harold who was up to speed thanks to Louis grabbed the three. Bob was out cold as Python said,"He is a strong kid.". "Quite old friend." said Harold. "Right." said James.

Allison used her swords to destroy hers, Bruce and Kevin destroy theirs with wind and ice combo, Adonis destroy his with a perfume power uppercut (Just watch the Original. I don't get it.), Ivan destroy his with a dragon and demon combo move, Alana and Brendan destroy her with a cannon move and a spirit, Ana, Scampers, and Z destroy their with two Thunder Crash and Z use a Titan Fist, and the final group used two Passion Explosion and Blizzard Punch from Jason.

Bob woke up to see Harold along with Louis, Allison, Kurt, Stella, Ana, Scampers, Adonis, Z, Python, and James standing there. "Hey guys." said Bob. "So when were you going to tell us about him?" said Kurt. "He doesn't remember anything Kurt. Right James?" said Ana. "She is right Kurt. I am sorry for what I did before hand." said James.Adonis grabbed his shoulder as he said,"Any friend of my queen is a friend of mine.".

Python grabbed Adonis head and he said,"Sometimes. She is Bob's girlfriend.". "So he is a good guy now? Where is that snake of yours anyway?" said Stella. "She is somewhere. It sucks that I can't hear a dam thing from her." said Python. "So where are the others?" said Bob. "They are getting healed on their ship. We won guys. We defeat one of the big three." said Allison.Louis said, "She is correct. We worked as a team to defeat the Nine Prayers and we gained some new friends. We won and we shall celebrate like kings and queen.".

Adonis said,"Well spoken man. I need to go the restroom.". He was blocked by a magic barrier as Kurt said,"So what is going on?". "A barrier smart one." said Python. "He knows that. This is stronger than Leonard's ruins." said Stella. "I know them." said Bob. "You do?" said Scampers and Kurt. "Yeah. It belongs to the head captain of the Magic Council's new army to keep an eye on us. They are the Knights." said Bob.

The group then saw several members standing there. "Move aside.". Allison saw a man standing there. He had glasses, black hair, and brown eyes. "My name is Ira. I am the head captain of the Knights. I have trapped you in my barrier for the members of the Nine Prayers Python and Harold. Also James. He cause the destruction of the first council." said Ira. "Well, it is nice meeting you all. I hope you find Wanda Bob. Take care of her for me." said Python. "I will man." said Bob

He walked toward the Knights as Z whispered,"Why did he do that with a fight?". "He was out of Magic Power Z." said Ana.Harold said,"I better go too. Do any of you know a man by Justin?". Kurt, Ana, Stella, and Scampers said,"You mean him?". Harold was lost as Allison said,"We knew him. He is alive.". Harold smiled as he said,"Thank you. I guess being with the light is a good thing.". "It is Harold." said Louis. The man was gone as James stood there.

Ira said,"Your friends worked fine with us. Why not you?". "James lost his memory doesn't that mean anything to you?!" said Ana. "Not really. This is my job." said Ira. James took a deep breath as he said,"I will go with you after I do something.". He gave Allison a hug as she said,"Huh?". "I remember you now Allison May. I hope I can see you again." said James.

The knights were gone as Adonis said,"That sure turn sour quick. Are you alright Allison?". Bob said,"Lets go to the others.". The others were talking as Bob said,"You know Allison. I will always be here for you.". "I know. I am just sad." said Allison. "Don't worry. We will get him back one day." said Bob. "I know." said Allison. She rested on him as Bob sighed.

The next day in the Emerald Wolverines's Guild. Stella was looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing tribal liking clothing but it didn't show off too much. "You look fine Stella. Amazing in fact." said Z. Z was with Ana, Tina, Alana, and a depressed Allison. "Yeah but this is weird to me." said Stella. "You are jealous because I pull of the look better." said Tina. "Yeah. You sure do." said Alana. Ana noticed her big brother's girlfriend was about to cry and Ana said,"Are you going to be alright?". "Yeah. I will be fine." said Allison.

The five saw the Angels dancing with their master, Kurt and Leon were arguing about something as Louis, Brendan, and Ivan watched, and Bob was talking with the Guild Master. Bob was still recovering. His magic power was the same but using three Power Transform in unison and his body was tired. "Hello ladies." said Kevin and Bruce. Alana sighed as Ralph said,"Those two are still single but thanks to a certain girl, I found true love.". "Me too." said Alana.

Bob got everyone's attention as the guild master said,"I thank you Bob. You and your friends plus Z save us from Paradise. I can't thank you enough. Z, I made Paradise.". "What?! You made that thing?! How old are you?!" said Ivan, Brendan, Leon, and Scampers. "Yes. I have lived with that sins. Z go to Heroes. Bob and company will be good for you." said Z. The guild was gone as Bob said,"So are you in?". "Will I get to meet Johnny?" said Z. "Yep. Welcome to Heroes." said Bob.

Meanwhile, Zero woke up to see Anna and Orcus standing there. "What do you want with me?" said Zero. "We want you to join Wicked Genocide." said Anna. "Why?" said Zero. "To get your revenge on Bob. Are you interested?" said Orcus. "Sure." said Zero. The three were gone.

Next time,
Heroes vs a crazy bitch. A festival and Ana's first job.

Battles:
Kurt, Brendan, Stella, and Scampers vs Zero.
Allied Forces vs Paradise.
Bob, Python, and James vs Zero.
Battlers:
Heroes: Ana, Allison, Bob, Brendan, Kurt, Scampers, and Stella.
Thunder Wolves: Alana, Adonis, Bruce, Kevin, and Ralph.
Bloody Darkness: Ivan, Leon, Louis, and Tina.
Emerald Wolverines: Z.
Unknown: James and Python.
Nine Prayers: Zero.
Generator Teams
First Generator: Bob, James, and Python.
Second Generator: Allison
Third Generator: Bruce and Kevin.
Fourth Generator: Adonis.
Fifth Generator: Ivan.
Sixth Generator: Alana and Brendan.
Seventh Generator: Ana, Scampers, and Z.
Eighth Generator: Leon, Stella, and Kurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment