Sunday, April 5, 2015

Power Guild Episode 26 Tower of Revival part 5 Divine Invention!


A/N:You may have notice in Episode 24 and Episode 23 that I forgot about Casey.It isn't my fault because I am only human.I may have just forgotten it okay!We have one more part after this and we are in the Battle of Heroes arc which sounds like Marvel Civil War and Avenger vs X-Men.Lets begin already.

The Magic Council was watching Divine Intervention being charged up."I still can't believe that we are doing this Marco." said Sarah."It sucks Sarah but we need to stop Blake from being revived from his prison by any means." said Marco."Where is Clyde?" said Randall."He hated the thing Randall. He is probably not here." said Jim."Maybe Jim." said Roosevelt.The five were watching the lizard people work on the powerful spell.

In a different part of the H.Q, Henry was with Anna."It has been a long time Henry. Has the wait been worth it?" said Anna."It has Anna. I am finally happy for once in my life." said Henry.Clyde was listening to them as Anna said,"It is weird that the older man didn't want to fire Divine Intervention."."Who knows why with him? He is old. His mind is gone." said Henry."I didn't want Ax to lose people close to him again. I failed." thought Clyde.Anna said,"It doesn't matter now. Divine Intervention only has 30 minutes left until fire. You are going to become a god."."Huh?!" thought Clyde.

Back at the tower,Stella was on the ground with Casey resting on her."I hope Bob finds Allison and they stop this crazy James guy." said Stella."Ain't this a sight for sore eyes?" said a man."Yeah. It is the girl with the sliver hair." said a girl.Stella saw Justin and Krista.Justin rose his hands and he said,"Easy Dame. We didn't know about James being a totally freak."."Yeah. He promised that we will be in heaven controlling the world." said Krista.

Justin held out his hand and he said,"Here. I will help you up.".Stella stood up as she said,"Thanks. So do you know where Scampers and Kurt are?"."They are going to meet us at the boat where you guys came in from." said Krista."What about Bob, Allison, Ana, Joey, and Darren?" said Stella."Darren is hard boiled meaning he is very strong. Bob and Allison are really strong. Ana and Joey. I got no idea." said Justin.He carried Casey on his back as Stella looked at the tower."Bob." said Stella.

Meanwhile, Joey was running."James! Come out and face me!" yelled Joey."You can't beat him Joey! You aren't strong enough!" said Allison.Joey looked at the card and he said,"So? You can't do it either.".The two had reached a bridge with a giant Sakura tree."I have a question." said Allison."Don't ask. James was just feeling this room." said Joey."You two are enemies against Master James. I must stop you." said a voice.

The two saw Shelly as Joey said,"Wow and I thought that Stella girl was a slut."."I will hurt you if you make fun of my friend Joey." said Allison.He was quiet as Shelly said,"Slice across dimension.".Her magic sword appeared as it cut the card.Joey said,"That won't work on her. I made it so that Allison is protected from you!"."What a naive child." said Shelly.Joey then saw Allison standing there as he said,"No. My spell failed. I couldn't protect sister."."My sword can cut through anything." said Shelly.

Joey then fired several cards at her and he yelled,"I won't let you get to her! Card Storm!".Shelly slashed all of them as they were destroyed and Joey was knocked back.He then saw Ana standing there."You okay Joey?" said Ana."Yeah. Lets do this." said Joey.Ana said,"Blazing Blast!"."Card Tornado!" said Joey.The two attack were destroy by Shelly as Allison said,"Hyper Sword. Mega Slash!".

Shelly blocked the attack as she said,"Your friends are the distraction. I see.".She then slashed Joey who protected Ana."Thunder Crash!" said Ana.She fire the powerful spell as it shocked her."It is one of my big brother's signature attacks. It never fails!" said Ana."Yeah. Power Slash!" said Allison.She then slashed Shelly who fell into the air and then she crashed back down.

Ana had Joey resting on her as Shelly said,"You won't stop Master James."What makes you so sure about that?" said Joey."You only have 15 minutes because of Divine Intervention." said Shelly.She was out cold as Ana said,"Divine Intervention is the Magic Council's weapon of mass destruction."."Ana. Take Joey to the others." said Allison."What about you big sister?" said Joey."I am going to stop James." said Allison.

She ran off as Joey said,"She is so stubborn sometimes."."Just like my big bro." said Ana."You are talking about Bob right?" said Joey."Yeah. How do you know him?" said Ana."I met him before all of this. He saved us from the guards. I know that him and Allison were meant to be together. Lets go." said Joey."Right. I think they will be at the boat that we came in on." said Ana.

Bob and Darren were running to the stop from the outside.Darren was in deep thought,"Does he still like Allison? No. This isn't the time for that. From what Joey told me, we only have 10 minutes to stop James. I know that Allison can't do it.".Bob stopped as Darren said,"What is it Bob?".Bob then slammed Darren on the tower as he yelled,"What makes you think that the strongest girl in the world can't win!".

Darren said,"She is strong Bob. You and I both know that. James is going to play into her weakness Bob. It is a strong one."."Allison has no weakness." said Bob."Yes. It is James. She thinks he can be save from the evil." said Darren.Bob let Darren go as he said,"Allison."."You really like her don't you?" said Darren.Bob blushed a crimson red as Darren said,"Yeah. You do. A word of advice. You better hurry."."Why?" said Bob.

Darren pointed up to the sky as Bob saw Divine Intervention five minutes away from firing."She is planning to kill herself along with James." said Darren.He noticed a glowing light around Bob as Darren said,"Bob. Promise me that you are going to save her."."I will Darren. I will make she knows that I love her and I am going to destroy anyone or anything in my way!" said Bob.He flew off as Darren followed him slowly.His fight with Sherman took a lot out of him.

Bob found Kara in her way."Move or I will have to hurt you." said Bob."Not going to happen. Master James promised a lot of money to our guild and we need it! Elemental Shower!" said Kara.Bob stood there and he said,"Quantum Pulse.".The attack was destroy as Bob was gone.Kara notice that he was behind her and Bob said,"Dragon Punch!".She then flew down several floors of the tower and Bob continued to run up the tower.

Back on the bottom floor, Kurt woke up to see Stella, Scampers, Ana, Casey who was still out cold, and Allison's friends.They were sailing away from the Tower."What happened?" said Kurt."You won your battle with Sherman and you were out cold." said Joey."I see. So why aren't we at the tower? Bob and Allison need our help fighting James." said Kurt."Yeah. He is right." said Stella."I get that you all friends but Bob and Allison got this." said Justin."Yeah. They are in love." said Krista.

Ana noticed Scampers staring at the tower and she said,"Big brother is going to be okay. I mean Kurt is getting distracted by Justin."."I know but I am worried Ana. I mean Bob and Allison are going to be alone together." said Scampers."So?" said the three Tower of Revival Wizards."Lets just say that those two alone are a bad thing. One time, they almost kissed." said Kurt."That is a bad thing?" said the girls.Kurt looked at Joey and Justin who were lost.

Allison reached the top of the tower as she saw James.He started clapping as he said,"Look who made it here."."Yeah. Time for you to die!" said Allison.She rushed toward him as James jumped.The chair was destroy as he said,"I guess you and your friends took care of my knights."."They did and they are gone so it is just me and you. Tornado of Swords!" said Allison.

James dodged the attack as James said,"Dark Grab.".Allison was held there as James said,"Do you think I just sat here while you got stronger? How dumb are you?".".Not as dumb as you are. You need two things to bring back your precious Blake." said Allison."And what would that be?" said James."You need a sacrifice and a lot of magical power." said Allison."I have a sacrifice." said James."No. Hyper Slash!" said Allison.

James's spell broke as Allison held a sword on his neck."She is willing to kill me? What happened to the girl who looked up to me as her big brother? It must have been Robert. He must have gave her the confidence to kill me. Time to play in her affection for me." thought James."Allison. I haven't done this on my free will." said James."What do you mean?" said Allison.

She got the sword of his neck as he said,"I have been possessed by Blake himself. He promised me the power to kill. I was angry."."James." said Allison.She hugged him as James thought,"What a fool.".He then placed something on her that if she tried to do anything to stop him."This is too good. I only have one thing to worry about but I can defeat him." thought James.Divine Intervention fired on the tower of Revival."Bob! Allison! Darren!" yelled the Heroes Wizards and Revival Wizards.

At the Magic Council, Clyde ran over to Henry."Oh hello. What could you want with me? The weapon has already fired." said Henry."What are you planning Henry?! It makes no sense. Anna said something about you becoming a god." said Clyde."Right. It was nice knowing you Clyde." said Henry.He was gone as Clyde noticed that the building was getting older.

He then saw everyone running out of the building excluding Anna who was standing there."Ah. It is good to see you." said Anna."What are you doing?!" yelled Clyde."I am making Master Henry into a god! Good bye Clyde. I wish we could have been friends." said Ana.She was gone as Clyde said."Bob. I hope you are safe.".He ran out of the building as it rusted away,

Bob stood there as he said,"What the?".He then noticed the tower had turned into a giant crystal and he said,"That just be the Divine Intervention. I know that you tried Clyde. I better go after James." thought Bob.He then ran up the crystal tower.He then stopped as he saw Darren.He was in pain as he ran toward Darren."What are you doing Bob?" said Darren."I am helping one of my friends. We are going to save her together." said Bob."Okay. Lets go." said Darren.

Allison saw that James was laughing like crazy."James or this Blake?" said Allison."Nope. It is James being well James." said a voice.Allison then saw the Magical Council member and a Wizard Saint just like Bob and Master Henry Wright."What are you doing here?" said Allison."We are twins. I was worried that you were going to fail?" said James."Very funny. I was going to but that old man was going to try and stop me because of Robert." said Henry.

The two looked at Allison who was shocked to see two James."You haven't sacrificed her yet? She should have been easy to send to Blake." said Henry."No. She is stubborn." said James."You lied to me James? I thought you were possessed by Blake." said Allison."I was when I was a kid but then I learned about his true power. I think it is time to combine once again." said James.The two went together as James said,"He was just a thought projection.".

Allison ran toward him and James dodged her swords.Then Allison noticed some snakes on her as she fell to the ground.James grabbed her and he said,"I put my friend Dark Snake on you during our hug. It prevent you from using your magic.".He then placed her inside of a crystal as she yelled,"James! I am going to kill you!"."Yeah right! You couldn't beat me even if you tried." said James.James was pushed by a black haired blur as Allison was taken out of the crystal.

Allison then saw Bob and he said,"I found you."."Bob. What are you doing here?!" said Allison."I am here to bring you back. Ana and Scampers looks up to you along with Joey." said Bob.He then placed her on the ground as James said,"Do you think you could beat me?".Bob remember what Darren told him."Bob. Protect her with your life."."Yeah. I am here to fight the man who once Allison's friend!" said Bob.

Next time,
Bob fights against James himself.A Sacrifice is made and a love is formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment