Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 24 Princess Day


A/N:If you remember what happened last time I did the Princess Festival in the stories, we got introduce to the Frontier Brain Nitro who had a very music based team.He will be making an appearance in this Episode because why not!I mean Team Rocket is making an appearance.We will still have a cat fight in this part plus we get to see someone else beside Bob in a Pokemon battle.That may shock some of you and also the first Mega Evolution is not with Bob!Also not very creative with fake Eeveelutions.

In O-Hina Town, today is the Princess Festival which to girls means shopping sales and discounts, festivals, games, and events.The Princess Festival to guys is the definition of torture.Bob and Calem were resting with over 20 bags near them."My god. This is torture! Why are we traveling with three girls? And why are we both so dam rich?!" yelled Calem."I know. Dad told me about this holiday. He had to carry bags for Gary's mom Green, Aunt Yellow, and my mom in his day. I think Giovanni did that to." said Bob.

Bob then saw a man with short blue hair with a Meowth.The man was wearing a long black coat with red slacks and the Meowth was wearing nothing at all."Wait here Calem." said Bob."And where are you going Bob?! You better not leave me here with them." said Calem."Don't worry. I can leave Brian here. He will call this good training." said Bob.The Psi Pokemon came out as Bob walked toward them.Calem and Brian were then called by the girls so Brian was put to work.

He stood in front of them as he said,"Hey James.".The blue hair man looked at Bob and he said,"Hey! You are that twerp!"."Yep. So where is Jessie?" said Bob."In there." said Meowth."Ah. So what are you three doing here? I thought Team Rocket would have you guys doing evil." said Bob."Actually Bob, did you not hear that we left Team Rocket." said James."When?!" said Bob."A week ago. Didn't the former boss tell you?" said Meowth.

Bob sat down with them as Bob said,"So how do you three know my grandfather?"."We quit Team Rocket and we found him with Grim who was scary." said James."He is a living zombie. So does my mom mind you being there?" said Bob."Yeah. She and Jessie are good friends. I never thought I could see two women being friends but hell they are. She is a really good cook." said Meowth."Yeah. I got that from her." said Bob."Bob?" said a woman.

He then saw Jessie standing there wearing a black top and red slit skirt."I am going to guess that mom helped you with your disguises." said Bob."Yeah. She is very fashionable. So what are you doing here Bob?" said Jessie."I am hiding from my friends. They are shopaholics Jessie. Me and my friend are rich so this is their paradise to the them" said Bob."I see. So you are a coward." said James.

Bob then glared at him as he said,"I'm sorry!"."You have the boss glare don't you?" said Meowth."He is his grandson after all." said Jessie."I better go hide somewhere. Later." said Bob.He walked into the mall hiding from his friends as James said,"So are you going to ask him about joining your team Meowth?"."I will. We all have seen Bob's Pokemon training. They are all so strong especially Skull." said Meowth."I bet we can find them at the Princess Festival." said Jessie.The three headed toward there.

Bob then saw a 25 year old man trapped under several bags.Bob moved them using his Psychic powers and the man said,"Thanks dude.".He had white hair which looked like a rock star, brown eyes, and a rock star like smile to him.He was wearing a black hoodie which had a skull t-shirt under said hoodie, black pants, a keychain of a guitar, and punk boots."The name is Nitro." said Nitro.

Bob then said,"Aren't you a Frontier Brain in Johto? What are you doing here?"."I was invited to come host the Princess Festival. I came here to kill time but I was trapped under some bags. So are you going to tell me your name?" said Nitro."Bob." said Bob."Is your dad the Kanto Champion? You look like a mini version of him." said Nitro.

Bob shook his head for yes and Nitro said,"That is so cool man. I mean you are Red's kid! I mean I thought this was going to be boring. So are you going to use your powers to enter the contest?"."Maybe. I know that my friends are going to do it. So I will see you there." said Bob."K man." said Nitro.He walked off as Bob thought,"Should I? I mean I can hide myself pretty good. Lets see what happens.".

He then found his friends plus a dead Calem.Brian was still ready to go.Ashley saw him and she ran over to him."What kind of friend are you!? You left Calem to die Bob!" yelled Ashley."I had a good reason." said Bob."And what would that be Bob?" said Ayano."I hate this holiday." said Bob.The two knocked him out as Serena said to the Psi Pokemon,"Is your trainer not very smart?"."When it comes to Pokemon, yes. Girls on the other hand is a eternal question." said Brian.

Bob woke up in the stands of the Princess Festival."Morning sunshine." said Calem.He stood there with an angry look on his face as Bob said,"I can explain!"."Oh can you?" said Calem."Yes. I tried to hide." said Bob."I wish I did the same thing." said Calem.Bob then saw Serena holding the Pokemon Egg."Brian brought this with him. He said that it wanted to spend time with you." said Serena.It jumped into Bob's lap as Bob said,"I guess I have a way with kids."."You sure do Bob." said the two Kalos trainers.

Bob then saw Jessie, James, and Meowth.He waved them over to the group as Calem said,"Weren't they at the mall Bob? And how do you know them?"."They were former members of Team Rocket. They are also my friends." said Bob."I see. Did they work for your grandfather?" said Serena."I think so." said Bob."You don't know?" said the two."You can ask them if you want." said Bob.

The three sat near them as James said,"So where is the other blond and the blue hair girl go?"."No clue." said Bob."They went to go enter. Did you know that Ayano actually had Pokemon? I so did not know that." said Calem."Ayano? Isn't she the daughter of Maxie?" said Jessie."Yeah. Do you hate her just because of her father?" said Bob."No. She was just curious Bob. So can I ask you something?" said Meowth."What is it buddy?" said Bob.

"Do you have room in your team for a guy like me?" said Meowth."You want to join Bob's team. You don't look like a battler to me." said Serena."He is! He has been training with Bob's Pokemon by choice. It is not funny seeing your best buddy get blasted by Skull's Fire Blast on a daily base." said James."Okay. You can join the team. You can stay out of your ball if you want." said Bob."How did you know that Bob?" said Jessie."I took a shot in the dark. I got it right?" said Bob."Yeah. You did twerp." said Meowth.

After 4 intense rounds filled with cats fights.Bob went to where Nitro was during the second round.Serena made friends with James, Jessie, and Meowth while Calem watched the battle."So? What do you think of Bob?" said Serena."He is a nice kid. His Pokemon are strong." said James."Maybe on the same level as Red and the boss." said Jessie."She means Giovanni." said Meowth."I guess that. So what do you think of Bob being with Ayano?" said Serena.

James said,"The two do have an connection toward the Aura."."Yeah. I can see it but Ashley is in the way." said Jessie."Yeah. I can get rid of her." said Meowth."Not in the way you're thinking." said the two older trainers."I see. So maybe Shawn could help."said Serena."Why him?" said Meowth."I heard from Sonia that he had a crush on Ashley." said Serena."Good idea." said the trio.

Calem then saw Ayano standing across from Ashley in the final round of said festival.Ashley used her Dugtrio, Clefable, and Vileplume in the two rounds before her as Ayano won her matches with her Murkow, Roselia, Shellder, and Baltoy.Nitro said,"We are here in the final round of this festival to honor such a great holiday. Ladies. This will be a two on two Pokemon battle. I also brought a friend of mine up here.".

The two girls saw Bob with the Pokemon egg."Hello folks. I hope you two have a fair fight." sad Bob."Go Ivysaur and Raichu!" said Ashley.Her first two Pokemon came out as Ayano said,"Those two look really strong Ashley. Go Jolteon and Camerupt!".One of Scampers's many evolved forms came out along with a really big camel."Begin!" said the ref.

"Sleep Powder on Camerupt! Focus Punch on Jolteon!" said Ashley."Dodge and Pin Missile on Raichu! Heat Wave!" said Ayano.The two Pokemon were sweating as Ashley said,"Iron Tail and Seed Bomb on Camerupt!"."Block it with Thunder!" said Ayano.The two attack were blocked as Ashley said,"Earth Power on Raichu!".The attack hit the Mouse as he was knocked out.Ivysaur saw the two Pokemon looking at her.Ashley smiled as she said,"You can do it.".Ivysaur!" said Ivysaur.She then glowed.

Bob then saw a Venusaur appeared and Bob said,"I am happy for her. She has been training hard to evolve due to her once being the only second evolution Pokemon.".Ashley pulled her Pokedex and it said,"Your Pokemon just learned Petal Dance, Synthesis, Vine Whip, Petal Blizzard, Double Edge, Venoshock, Hyper Beam, Protect, Return, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Grass Pledge, and Frenzy Plant."."Be prepared." said Ayano.

Ashley said,"Vine Whip!".She grabbed the Lighting Pokemon as Ayano said,"Discharge!".The attack hit as Ashley said,"Throw up into the air and then Hyper Beam!".She then blasted the Lighting Pokemon knocking her out.Ayano return her Pokemon and Ashley said,"Synthesis!".Her wounds were healed as the two Pokemon stared at each other."Flamethrower!" said Ayano."Sludge Bomb!".The attack block each other and the girls said,"Mega Evolve!".

The two Pokemon went into their mega forms causing the crowd to be shocked."Lets go with a Frenzy Plant!" said Ashley."Overheat!" said Ayano.The fire then burned the powerful plant Pokemon and she was out cold."And the winner is Ayano Flame and her Camerupt from the Hoenn Region!" said Nitro."You two both did awesome." said Bob.

Bob was walking with Ayano in the mall.After Ashley and Ayano met the Team Rocket Trio, Ayano took Bob shopping."So what are we doing here?" said Bob."Me and Ashley had a bet. If I win, I get to go shopping with you. I won so I am going shopping with you." said Ayano.She grabbed his arm as Bob said,"So have long have you been with Camerupt? You two seem close."."Yeah. She was my first friend. It was a gift from my dad." said Ayano."Ah." said Bob.

The two then stopped in front of a Evolution store.Bob went inside and he held a Moon Stone, Sun Stone, and Water Stone."Bob?" said Ayano."I was thinking of evolving Toni. She wanted to evolve for a long time. Serena has a Poliwhirl and Calem has a Helioptile." said Bob."I see." said Ayano.Bob held the three stones in a bag as Ayano said,"So what about Scampers? I heard about him from Calem. He can evolved into all eight forms of the Evolution Pokemon."."Actually there are 18 evolution forms." said Bob.

The two sat in the food court as Bob pulled out his Pokedex from his bag.He then opened the Eevee page as Bob clicked on the Evolving function.Ayano saw Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Sylveon and she said,"I still see eight of them Bob."."Hold on a second." said Bob.Ayano then saw a new Eeveelution.It had a a toxic symbol on its head and it looked the Poison type Eevee with a toxic coat and it looked very frighten."That is a Acideon. It is Scampers' Poison evolution." said Bob.

Ayano then saw the other Eeveelution."Wow. They are pretty impressive." said Ayano."Yep. I am planning to keep Scampers so I have all of his forms." said Bob."I see. We better get back to the others." said Ayano.He grabbed her hand as she blushed.The two head out of the Pokemon Center.

Next time,
We finally reach Saffron City.Bob faces off against Paul.

My Eeveelution.
Evoleon.Normal Eevee.It is the second form of Eevee when evolved normally at level 30.Its fur is more extravagant.
Fighteon.Fighting Eevee.It had bandages around its arms and legs.Its fists and kicks are regard the strongest in the world.
Aeroeon.Flying Eevee.Wings on its head and its arms.Its tail and the thing around its neck is like a cloud.Its body is a light blue and it has a red gem on its head.
Acideon.Poison Eevee.A toxic coat, the symbol on its head, and it is wearing a gas mask.Its body is a light purple.
Souleon.Ground Eevee.Its had Brock eyes.Its body is a light brown.It had secret drills which it use for combat.Its tail is also a drill.
Obsideon.Rock Eevee.It is a Eevee made out of rocks mainly Obsidian rock.Its body which isn't rock is a dark gray.
Insecteon.Bug Eevee.It can fly using his black armor where its wings are connected.It has a helmet with five red dots.Its body is light green.
Shadoeon.Ghost Eevee.It wears a skull over its face.The tips of its ears are white and its tail is a white fire.Its body is a dark blue.Its eyes are red and it is known for scaring many girls.
Metaleon.Steel Eevee.Its is a robotic Eevee.Its eyes are red, its metal is very durable, its tails can shoot out spikes from it, and it is known to be powered up by its relationship with its trainer.
Drageon.Dragon Eevee.The dragon Eevee.It body is a green color and it looks like a powerful dragon Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment