Friday, April 10, 2015

Power Guild Episode 32 Battle of Heroes part 4 The fall of the Soul, Weather, and Hero


A/N:We are here with the big battles which is mainly involving the Inferno Four excluding X.He will fight in the last part along with Johnny.We are going to learn why they were trapped inside of the barrier at the end of the arc folks but the Manga and Anime don't explain why Natsu and Gajeel are trapped inside of the Guild Hall until the end.I am guessing this but it involves them being Dragon Slayers.That is all I got folks so enjoy.

Tessa and Charlie were running from Alex's freaky souls and Alex himself."Stop this Alex! We are friends!" said Tessa."She is right Alex." said Charlie.Alex stood in front of them and he said,"We are deciding who stays and who goes in X's Heroes and you two aren't staying in the guild."."Fine. Lets knock some sense into this brat Tessa! Animal Soul Dragon's Roar!" said Charlie."Vine Fists!" said Tessa.

Alex then ran on the vines as Alex said,"Your attacks are okay at best but nothing compared to me, X, Eve, Leo, Krystal, and Bob. It sucks that he is stuck in the Guild! Sonic Howl!".He then fired his attack at the two making them cover their ears due to the pain and Alex said,"This is fun! Soul Blast!".The five then blast the two wizard knocking them out."And I was hoping for a real member of Heroes to come and face me." said Alex.He and his souls walked off.Only Brendan,

Nick was near the bridge and he was tired.He had been fighting his friends to save Julie from Eve who he couldn't find no matter.He then saw Leonard and Nick said,"Leo!".The man looked at the western and he said,"You are still in the game? Color me impressed."."What are you saying?!" said Nick."The only wizards that are left in the game are Bob, Johnny, Kurt, Brendan, Scampers, and Allison. Despite Bob and Johnny being in the Guild, they can defeat us." said Leo.

Nick said,"Sand Fists!".Leo dodged the attacks and Nick appeared behind him.He then punched the wizard at lighting fast speed as Nick said,"Sand Blast!".Leo dodged the attack as he said,"You are stronger than you look. I will enjoy this. Letter Magic! Pain!".Nick notice the writing on him and he screamed."You are a bastard!" yelled Nick."I am not here to be your friend. I am here to win for Master X." said Leo.He kicked Nick knocking him out.

Bob was finished reading but he couldn't get rid of the barrier."Let me out of here right now! Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob.He punched the wall as Scampers said,"Calm down Bob. We will get out here. I mean Allison went off to go find Eve."."I know that but X needs a good old fashioned beat down!" said Bob.Johnny saw Ax looking at the girls and he said,"You going to be alright master?"."No. You may not know this yet but I look at all of Heroes as my children. Seeing them fight is killing me." said Ax.

The four then saw X laughing."X!" yelled Bob."Calm down Cos. I mean how members do you have left anyway? Let me see. I still have me and my legion compared to you two idiots, the flying cat, the idiot, the male version of Stella, and Allison remain." said X."Rick. Stop this. I will give the Guild up to you." said Ax."Gramps!" said the three."Very funny but I am going to make you suffer. You turned the Guild into a joke and I will make you suffer." said X.He was gone as Bob said,"Hurry you guys.".

Brendan stood there and he saw Eve looking for any heroes left."Open! Gate of the Thunder Devil and Archangel! Thunder and Erica!" said Brendan.The two stood there and Erica said,"I am ready Brendan. I will do anything to save the Guild."."Yeah. Lets do this for Heroes!" said Thunder.Brendan said,"Holy Arrows! Thunder Blast! Element Storm!".The three went toward Eve who blocked the attack.

Brendan went toward her with his spirits and Eve said,"I thought you were taken out. You are actually pretty cute."."Thanks but I am not in the mood for compliments. Thunder Smash!" said Brendan.He then attacked her as Thunder fired out lighting toward the girl as Erica fired arrows.Eve went back as she said,"You are strong Brendan. Time to defeat you with one strong attack! Heroic Blast!".She was charging up a powerful attack as Brendan said,"Open Gate of the Devil Knight and Gate of the Ultimate Magician!".

The knight stood there with a really strong wizard."Are you sure about this Brendan? Four Spirits at once?" said Erica."I got this. Ray. Show her your Magical Blast Mark!" said Brendan."Will do." said the wizard aka Ray.He fired the blast as Thunder said,"Thunder Hammer!".He smashed her as Erica fired out a holy blast and the knight slashed her.Brendan then said,"This is for my guildmates! Hero Punch!".He then punched her out cold.He grabbed his arm and he said,"Now. Time to take care of Alex.".He walked off.

Back at the guild, the nine girls were free."Alright! We got the girls back!" said Scampers.Jade said,"What happened? Where is everybody?".Ax told them the story as the girls were wearing their normal outfits."I can't believe him. I mean X has done stuff in the past but nothing like this." said Julie."Yes. That boy even got Krystal involve with this mess. She has a massive crush on him." said Tricia."Hey Johnny. So why are you and Bob trapped in here? I mean you two aren't statues over 80 right?" said Ana."Age make you look young." said Jo.

They then saw X."Eve lost to that weakling." said X."Yeah. Brendan is a member of Heroes after all. You got nothing left to hold over the master." said Casey."Yeah." said Jade and Stella."Just give up." said Bob."He is right." said Myra and Jo.X laughed as Ax said,"What is so funny X? We are going to win your battle with Allison, Jo, Casey, Julie, Tricia, Myra, Jade, Stella, Ana, Tanya, Kurt, Brendan, and Scampers on our side!"."What about us?!" yelled Bob and Johnny.

X then said,"You may have more members than us but I have my back up plan. Fire Hell!"."What?!" yelled Ax and Bob."Later." said X.He was gone as a fiery Skull appeared."X. We need to stop him now children." said Ax.He then grabbed his chest in pain as the members yelled,"Master/Gramps!".Bob ran toward him and he yelled,"Myra! Get his medicine right now!"."Right." said Myra.She ran off as Julie said,"He is going down."."Right." said the girls.Myra said,"Guys get outside right now!".

The wizards saw several floating orbs of fire standing there."What are those things? I have no idea but they look like the stuff that Samuel use to power up the Saturn" said Casey."Who knows but I am taking them down. Guns Magic! Sniper" said Julie.She pulled out a very powerful sniper rifle as she said,"Multiple Shots!"."I'll help! Crystal Magic! Diamond Storm!" said Tricia.The two attacks combined as they took down 10 orbs.

"Nice shooting you two. We got this in the back." said Tanya."Yeah." said Stella and Scampers.The two were then burned as Ana said,"What happened?!"."Link Magic." said Johnny."Link Magic?" said Ana."I heard about that type of magic. It will hurt the person who destroy it right?" said Casey."Yeah. We need to find X right now! Dam it! Let me out of here! Demon Strike!" said Bob.

He went to go get out but he was blocked by the barrier made by the Letter Wizard as Tanya said,"Casey! Lets go!"."Right. Wish me luck." said Casey.The two were gone as Stella said,"Lets go too Scampers."."Aye madam!" said Scampers.He flew after with her and Ana.Jo held Tricia and Casey as she said,"I will take them to the infirmary. I will start with the girls and the master while Myra goes out there."."Right." said Jade.

She was gone as Johnny saw Bob trying to get out."He is dedicated to the Guild isn't he?" said Johnny.Jade said,"Yeah. You want out don't you?"."Yeah. I need to teach that matchstick not to mess with the Guild. Is the Guild really important to Bob?" said Johnny."It is my family Johnny. I am watching my brothers and sisters fighting to save Mural. It is killing me." said Bob.

He was holding back his tears as Johnny said,"Hey Jade right?"."Yes?" said Jade."You can use your Letter magic to take down the barrier right?" said Johnny."Lets get to the front. You and Bob will need to defeat X for all of us. You two got that?" said Jade.The two looked at each other and they said,"Hell Yeah! Lets do this!".The three ran downstairs.

Scampers, Ana, and Stella saw Brendan limping."Brendan!" yelled the three.He turned around and he saw the three.He smiled as he said,"You guys are safe. I guess defeating Eve was a good thing. I wonder who is left."."I think Alex is right?" said Stella."So what is his magic exactly? I mean I haven't heard about the Inferno Four until today." said Ana.

Scampers said,"Eve use Superhero Magic giving her the powers of a Hero and her eyes can turn you into stone with a single glance, Leonard use Letter Magic and Element Magic and his eyes help cast ruins faster like super fast, and Alex's magic is Soul and Sound and his eyes can manipulate Souls."."Wow. Alex sounds super strong." said Ana."He is baby." said Lindsey and Carol.The four ran from Alex's souls.

The four then saw Alex standing on top of the toy store and he said,"I guess I got some interesting opponent meaning the two Spirit Wizards, the cat, and the girl. This is going to be so much fun."."You forgot about me Alex!" said a voice.The four then saw Jason standing there in a suit similar to Luke with an ice theme."Wow. It is Jason. The Spirit of Ice. I kept your secret for three years." said Alex."Lets go Stella and Friend. Show the power of our love!" said Jason."And the Guild!" said Brendan.

Ana said,"I got the souls! Negate Barrier!".She held the souls in the air as Scampers said,"Let me help you out with a Thunder Crash!".He then fired his attack at the soul causing them to explode."Oh no my babies." said Alex."Don't take your eyes off me for a second! Blizzard Fist!" said Jason.Alex dodge the frozen punch from the spirit as Alex said,"Soul Barrier!".Jason was held in the barrier as Ana said,"I thought we destroy them."."You can't destroy us so easily girlie." said Percy.

Ana was hit by the five as Scampers said,"Leave her alone! Hurricane Spin!".He then spinned around as the souls were going around in a hurricane as Stella said,"Open Gate of the Pitch Black! Darkari!".A spirit stood there as he said,"I am ready to serve Stella. What do you need me to do?"."I see now. Open Gate of the Lunar Angel! Cresselia!" said Brendan.A spirit stood next to Darkrai as she said,"You ready to work together?"."Yeah. Lets do this." said Darkrai.

Stella and Brendan said,"Attack!".The two went toward Alex.Ana and Scampers said,"This attack is weak compared to Bob's version! Dragon Blast!".The two fired the attack as Jason said,"This is for turning Stella into stone! Blizzard Blast of Ice!".He then froze him as Alex lied out cold.Ana hugged the cat killing him as Stella said,"Return.".The two went back as Brendan fell over."Brendan!" said Stella.

She held him as he said,"Hey Stella. Did I do good?"."You fought against two of the Inferno Four. Bob would be so proud of you." said Ana."Yeah and he will be proud of you two. You using Dragon Blast is impressive." said Scampers."Yeah. I am proud of you." said Bob.He stood there as a thought projection as Brendan said,"What are you doing Bob?"."Once Jade takes down the barrier, I need you guys to do me a favor." said Bob."What?" said the four.Bob smirked as he said,"Take down the Fire Hell!!".

Allison was looking for Krystal to knock some sense into her.She found her as she said,"I finally found you Weapon Queen! Time to get my revenge."."What revenge Krystal?! And why are you hurting your friends?" said Allison.She dodged a giant lighting bolt as Krystal said,"You made the Guild into a joke by being Bob's girlfriend."."What!?" said Allison."I'll explain why after you defeat me." said Krystal.

Allison rushed toward her as she said,"Hyper Fiery Slash!".She then slashed her with intense fire as Krystal said,"That weak fire is nothing compared to X's Fire. Rain Storm!".Allison was drenched with intense rain as Allison said,"Ice Blast!".The rain was frozen as hail came down on the two of them."You are stronger than the last time that we last fought. Is it because of the Tower of Revival?" said Krystal."Yeah. I also have Bob and the other by my side ready. Power Slash!" said Allison.Krystal was knocked to the ground.

Krystal smiled as she said,"I wish I had what you had Allison. A boy who loves you."."You are talking about X right? Just ask him out. Bob risk his life to save mine. I bet X would do the same thing for you. You just have to try." said Allison."Really Allison?" said Krystal."Yeah. I bet go find X. I need to knock some sense into him." said Allison.She ran off as Krystal said,"I better find the others. I know that they will need our help to take down Fire Hell.".She went toward Eve and Alex who were on the side of town.

Next time,
Leonard faces off against Tanya, Casey, Norman, and Myra.The Guild then takes down Fire Hell.

Battles
Alex vs Tessa and Charlie.
Nick and Leonard.
Brendan vs Eve.
Jason, Stella, Ana, Brendan, and Scampers vs Alex.
Allison vs Krystal.
Wizards in Battles
Charlie.
Tessa.
Alex.
Nick.
Leonard.
Eve.
Brendan.
Scampers.
Allison.
Stella.
Ana.
Wizards not in battle.
Bob.
Ax.
X.
Myra.
Jade.
Johnny.
Julie.
Casey.
Tanya.
Jo.
Tricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment