Friday, April 3, 2015

Power Guild Episode 20 Aftermath of the War


A/N:We are moving into the next arc which is the Tower of Heaven Arc.You may think I will skip over the Loke Arc but I'm not.I actually like Lucy's magic which I wish to see more of.I like the twelve golden keys and their diverse personalities.I may do a top 12 of them one of these days just like top 10 Male Fairy Tail Wizards and 10 Female Fairy Tail Wizards.Also Bob in the Blue Pegasus is awesome.Jordan is 27 years old, Charlie is 20, and Leroy is 16 years old. 

Lets me give you the run down real quick from worst to best.It starts off with Pisces, Libra, Capricorn, Taurus, Gemini, Scorpio, Cancer, Aries, Sagittarius, Virgo, Leo, and then Aquarius.I main explain why later but that is my honest opinion.I know that it won't happen but I want Aquarius to come back.I like her and she is one of my favorite.Anyway, lets begin with Bob and Allison heading toward the Guild.Also we are getting an update on the Heroes Guild once again.Also Johnny Wilson and Casey Polar are joining the Guild in the arc after the Loke Arc and Tower of Heaven Arc..

The two were heading toward the Guild.Bob had recovered his magical energy but Allison carried him back to the Guild Hall by choice."Hey Allison. Do you think I did a good job as Heroes's Guild Master?! I need your honest opinion." said Bob."You did a good job. Everyone would agree with me on that." said Allison."I hope so. I may be the master one day. I hate to say this but Gramps is getting older. The day is going to come and I will need to be ready." said Bob.

Allison said,"What about Grim or X? I mean you three are the three strongest Wizards in Heroes. Don't you think Master will pick either of them?"."Grim is a nice guy but he is way too shy and X is well X." said Bob."I see. You will be a great one. I know that everyone in Heroes thinks that. Just live in the moment Bob. Don't worry about the future." said Allison."K Allison. I won't." said Bob.

The two then saw Eric, Scampers, Norman, Myra, Eric, Stella, Allison, Ana, Tanya, and Kurt in front of the ruins of their Guild Hall.Ana saw Bob and she tackled him with a hug."Big brother! You survived against Samuel!" said Ana."Of course he did Ana. He is the next Guild Master." said Eric.He then tussled his hair as Wayne said,"Nice job beating those freaks Samuel and Johnny. They attack our guild hall and we defeat them."."They are right." said Jo."Actually Johnny is pretty nice." said Stella.

Tanya looked at her as she said,"Really?! He and his Guild destroy our home! Are you crazy?!"."He tried to stop Stella's fiancee from beating her like it was so bad." said Scampers."You have a fiancee Stella?! Why didn't you tell us that?!" said Kurt and Spike."Not any more I don't. Thanks to Bob." said Stella."Welcome." said Bob."You are a real man Bob. So do you think we can rebuild the Guild?" said Norman."Yeah but we can make it huge." said Myra."Right. Lets do it!" said Bob.

The Guild went to rebuild their Guild after Samuel's attack.The Magic Council disbanded Chaos Lords and they interview the hell of the Guild.Ax came back with a clean bill of health and he return as Heroes's Guild Master causing him to be arrest by the Magic Council.Bob was smiling more which made everyone in the Guild in a better mood.Jade, Jason, Jordan, Fred and Victor had a full recover thanks to Bob and Althea who is in the nearby woods.Everyone was working hard to repair their home after Stella's father Clint who had no clue on Willard's actions helped with the rebuilding of the Guild.

Kurt was holding several pieces of lumber as he fell over from holding all of that wood."Such a smooth move there Kurt. You are really showing off your true power Kurt. You should totally be an S Class Wizard." said Bob who was holding 25 pieces of lumber with only one hand.Kurt then gained a fire around him as he said,"I am way stronger than you Bob! You are just lucky that the master likes you!"."Okay then. Lets have a quick match." said Bob.

The two were about to fight as Kurt was hit by Jo.She stood there as she said,"Are you still picking on your fellow Guild members? I thought that you have grown up."."Nah. This is normal here at Heroes Jo. So are you seeing anyone right now?" said Eric."Hey! Don't hit on my mom right in front of me Eric!" said Kurt.The two then argued as Bob sighed."I will never get him." said Bob."Join the club Bob." said Jo

"Oh Bob. Master needs you in the study. He is with X right now. I can't believe that guy. I mean he is related to you and the master." said Jo.Bob said,"Who knows Jo? I have know the guy since I learned how to use Magic. He used to be a nice guy and he is in his way. I better get going. Tell Allison where I am." said Bob.He walked off as Jo stopped Eric and Kurt with a Passion Freeze.

Bob opened the door to the study to see his family standing there."Hey little cos. Have fun being the Guild Master?" said X."I did. So what are you doing here?" said Bob."We came here to talk about you Bob." said Ax.Bob sat down as X said,"I learn something on a job. You are stronger than most wizards in the world Bob. I learned that every century, a wizard is born with a unlimited resource of magic power inside of them. I did some some research thanks to help from Grim. You are that wizard Bob.".

Bob said,"Really? Is he right about this Gramps? He actually saw Grim?!"."That is what bothers you Bob!" said the two."Yeah. I mean I have always felt different from my fellow wizards." said Bob."That is true. So Bob? Do you think we should let Casey and Johnny join our Guild?" said Ax."You sensed them too?" said Bob."We all have an incredible ability to sense Magic energy Bob or did you forget that fact?" said X."I am only human! I mean I do some pretty crazy stuff but I am human!" said Bob.

Ax sighed as he said,"So what is your opinion? I really don't mind them joining the Guild. X likes Johnny's type of Magic being it like his magic and Grim likes Casey for some reason."."Well old man, he probably picked her because those two are so shy." said X."Sure. I don't mind at all. You are telling the Guild about them joining though the Guild. I mean they will be angry." said Bob."I will Bob." said Ax.

Nick opened the door as he said,"We have a big problem master!"."Kurt is going crazy along with Spike?" said Bob."No. Something worse. She is back." said Nick."Really?!" said X."Yeah. Jason tried flirting with her." said Nick."Is he okay? I mean Bob and Althea just healed the guy." said Ax."Old man. He is an idiot remember that?" said X."Lets go! We don't want Kurt pissing her off." said Bob."Right." said the three.

Jade sat with Stella at the makeshift bar.Victor and Fred were working hard to rebuild the Guild so it was only the two girls."So Stella? What do you think of Bob? I mean you and him are both on the market for love." said Jade."I am not interested in him Jade. You are one to talk because you don't have a boyfriend." said Stella."Well, most guys don't like girls who look like kids." said Jade."You don't look like a kid to me Jade." said a boy.

The two then saw Jason with several bandages around him."Hey Jason. Why aren't you helping the others with the Guild? I mean Terri is making the usually lazy Charlie, Leroy, and Jordan work on our home." said Stella."My wounds are pretty bad Stella. I mean Johnny made my body lose a lot of magic energy." said Jason."Shouldn't you be resting back in the boys dorm then?" said Jade."I couldn't leave you two lovely ladies here alone." said Jason.

Julie then punched him toward the ground as he said,"Julie?! What the hell?! I am still wounded.".She stood there with Nick who said,"You were trying to flirt with Bob's two close friends. They are like her sisters just like Ana."."So? They are single and Bob doesn't care about romance." said Jason."That is true. I wonder if she will come back." said Julie."Yeah. It would be fun to see the other two S Class Wizards again. We will have all nine S Class wizards here." said Nick."How many S Class Wizards do we have? I mean we have Bob, X, Grim, Allison, Scampers, Jo, and Myra. How strong is this Guild?!" said Stella.

Scampers flew over to the four and he said,"The strongest Guild in Meca Stella. So have you seen Allison around here? Jo need to tell her something about Bob."."Yeah. She is making sure that Kurt is working on the guild reconstruction. Why do you ask" said Julie."Bob need to tell her where he is. I am worried about him to be honest with you all." said Scampers."Why? He is smiling which hasn't been seen since the day that we swapped bodies." said Nick.

Scampers said,"Don't tell anyone this. Bob may have a crush on Allison. I mean those two haven't left each other side since last week."."Really?!" said the five.The unnamed wizards looked at them but they ignored them."Are you sure about that Scampers?" said Stella."Is someone jealous?" said Jason.Jade hit him as she said,"Ignore that comment. What makes you so sure about that?"."I saw them talking to each other by lovers point." said Scampers.

Nick said,"Really?"."Yeah. I mean you two have been there right?" said Scampers.The two almost 20 years old blushed as Jason said,"I pretty sure that they haven't been there before Scampers. It is pretty sad since those two are a couple.".He was hit by Stella."So what were they talking about Scampers? I mean you can tell your older sister." said Tanya.

She stood there with a smirk on her face."So what is Fate doing?" said Jade."He is working on the Guild Hall's magic power source along with Wayne and Fred. We need to be ready for the next attack from Dark Guilds. Why are you asking me this when we should be asking Scampers about what Bob and Allison were talking about." said Tanya.Stella then saw Allison standing behind her."Tanya. Shouldn't you be working?!" said Allison."Right! I will go do that!" said Tanya.

She ran off as Scampers said,"Hey Allison. What's up?".He was being held up by a sword as she said,"You were listening to our PRIVATE conversation?! That is something that Spike would do along with Kurt. I will hurt you."."I'm sorry!" said Scampers.He flew off at the speed of sound as Stella said,"Allison can be scary to someone other than Kurt and Spike?"."Yes. I will never be on the same level as Bob and Krystal though." said Allison.

Stella was lost as Nick said,"Krystal? Man I haven't heard that name in a while Allison. I wonder who is she doing. It has been a long time since I have seen her."."Who is Krystal? Is she a Guild member Jade?" said Stella."She is a very strong wizard Stella. On the same level as Allison and Myra in fact. She is also Rick's girlfriend." said Julie."Who is Rick?" said Stella."He goes by his nickname X Stella." said Nick."He has a girlfriend?! I mean he is a slimeball." said Stella.

"He is actually really nice once you get to know him Stella." said Allison.Stella then saw a woman standing there.She had blue hair up to her shoulders, green eyes, and she has a mature beauty."Hey my lovely Krystal. It is good to see you again." said Jason."Are you an idiot Jason?" said Nick and Julie."Nope. I am feeling really lucky." said Jason.He headed toward the woman and Jade said,"Go get the master Nick. Jason is going to be a dead man."."Hurry." said Allison.

Bob, X, Ax, and Nick stood there as Allison, Stella, Jade, Julie, Kurt, Ana, and Scampers was watching the woman holding Jason in the air."Wow. Her Weather Magic is way stronger than last time." said Bob."Yeah. She may be able to beat you up Boss." said Scampers."Krystal is so awesome." said Kurt."That is normal for you three?!" said Stella."Yeah. She is Krystal, a user of Weather Magic and also my grandson's wife. Those two have been together since they were kids." said Ax.Krystal and X said,"We are not dating old man!".

Krystal dropped Jason and he said,"Ouch.".Julie, Nick, and Jade took him to go rest as Stella said,"So you are an S Class?"."Yes. You must be Stella. I heard about you." said Krystal."Are they good or bad things?" said Kurt."Good things. You are the new member of Team Power, our strongest team." said Krystal."Yeah. I would be jealous but I don't care. Later. I have jobs to do." said X."I just came back to the Guild and you just leave!" said Krystal."Fine. You can come with me." said X.

The two were gone as Allison said,"So what were you talking to the master about Bob?"."Oh nothing. So I was thinking of taking out a nearby thieves Guild." said Bob."I am so in!" said Kurt."Me too big bro!" said Ana.She appeared along with Spike as he said,"I guess we have the members of Team Power."."Yeah. You in Stella?" said Allison."Yeah! Lets go!" said Stella.The seven headed off as Ax said,"It is good to see you smiling again Bob. I hope you and Allison find each other.".

Next time,
Stella learns more about the playboy of Heroes Jason Knight.

Members of Heroes
Guild Master
Ax Hunter.Light Wizard and Wizard Saint.
S Class Wizards
Bob Yagami.Wizard Saint and Unknown Wizard.
Allison May.Weapon Wizard.
Scampers Yagami.Unknown Wizard.
Myra Wood.Transformation Wizard.
Rick/X Hunter.Fire Wizard.
Grim.Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard.
Jo Edwards.Wizard Saint and Passion Wizard.
Krystal.Weather Wizard.
Major Wizards
Kurt Raymond.Passion Wizard.
Stella Inferno.Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard.
Norman Wood.Transformation Wizard.
Spike Raymond.Duplication and Weapon Wizard.
Ana Yagami.Negate Wizard.
Jade Emerald.Earth Wizard.
Julie Brown.Guns Wizard.
Jason Knight.Ice Wizard.
Tanya Reed.Psychic Wizard.
Nick White.Speed and Sand Wizard.
Fate aka Falcon.Wind and Gun Wizard.
Minor Wizards
Victor Wilson.Fire Wizard.
Fred Armstrong.Speed Wizard.
Wayne Summers.Smoke Wizard.
Eric Logan.Purple and Red Magic.
Terri Ramsey.Wood Magic.
Charlie Haynes.Animal Magic.
Leroy Clark.Dance Magic.
Jordan Barnes.Art Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment