Thursday, April 30, 2015

Power Academy Episode 3 Why can Nuns and Devils can be friends?


A/N:Episode 3 folks. I actually made it past the first episode. I know that I sound like a broken record at this point but I like to make my point pretty dam obvious. I got nothing beside this. What is a good Opening? You may have no clue on what I am talking about but a opening theme is what makes or breaks a show for me because you want me to keep coming back. I just felt like saying because even if an Anime or show is crap, you keep coming back for the opening. Enjoy. Also the title sounds like a song. I may have mention this before but this one is a lovely story different from my other ones. It is interesting.

Bob was walking to school by his lonesome. It had been a week since Bob's battle with Chaos and Order alongside his fellow devils Ryan and Sarah. He and Sivath have trained together since that fight and they have a new trick up their sleeve called Dragon Armor. It allows Bob to be in a suit of armor protecting him from deadly poisons and diseases. It also allows him to go him into space and underwater. The two also learned that Bob is half Devil and half Human. It allowed him to go near a church or anything holy related and not die in a burst of flame.

He also train into the art of the sword with Ryan. The two had become good friends because the two were the only male devils that were both popular. The two were usually partnered up together when his and his class pair up for gym class. Bob and Sarah's relationship was strange. The two got along but they didn't hate each other. Aurora was flirting with Bob causing Clair to get jealous and his old friends were talking to him again. They were at each other throats most of the time causing the other devils in the club to be worried.

Him and Amy were friends and the two usually hanged out during lunch when Clair had meeting to deal with in the Under World. Her being the little sister of the Devil King meaning that her and Aurora were gone more of the time. Greg used Bob to test his experiments on increasing his fellow race's power. He made Bob a machine to help him travel to other worlds and he combined in with his Dragon Armor to make a powerful suit of armor.

"So Bob? What do you think about Aurora? She is pretty attractive." said Sivath. Bob blushed as he said,"I am pretty sure she sees me as a little brother or something. I mean she is very pretty.". "You must be in love with Clair or Amy? Maybe Sarah." said Sivath. Bob was quiet as Sivath said,"Listen. I had a Harem too so you should accept it. It is your destiny.". "I know that Sivath but it is hard to get used to it. I will call you later okay." said Bob.

The dragon was gone as Bob sighed. "Man. Having the past me in me is so weird." thought Bob. He then fell over as he heard,"I am so sorry!". Bob saw a girl standing there. She looked to be about his age. She had long golden blond hair and light green eyes. She looked like a cute nun and his skin was burning. He held his arm behind his back and he said,"It is fine. I am sorry for running into you miss.". "You can call me Emma Carlson." said Emma.

The two were walking and Emma said,"So am I bother to you Bob? You are late for class.". "I don't mind Emma. I was going to be late anyway. We aren't learning another that I don't know." said Bob. "You must be really smart. So do you know where the local church is?" said Emma. "Yep. So you must be a nun for the church or something?" said Bob. "Yes. I was transferred here from the United Kingdom. It may not be the main capital of Erovetism but it was my home." said Emma.

Bob said,"So are you going to school?". "Maybe. The Head Priest is testing me tonight. If I pass, I can go to school. Doesn't that sound like fun?" said Emma. "Yeah. We might be in the same class." said Bob. The two walked to the area of the church and Bob stopped. "You alright?" said Emma. "Yeah. So the church is just north of here. Good luck Emma." said Bob. "Bye Bob!" said Emma. She ran off as Bob thought,"Dam. I wonder why God hates us.". He walked toward Mural.

Bob was sitting in the club room. School had end and Bob was already tired. "You ready for work Bob?" said Clair. She stood there as Bob said,"Yeah. So what is our work anyway? I mean I have learn nothing about our kingdom beside for the fact that we help people right?". She headed toward him and she said with a smile,"Yep. We usually take care of strays. We have one tonight. We are going out as a team to handle a stray.". "Stray?" said Bob.

"Stray Devils are pretty much Devils who don't work with a clan." said Ryan. Bob saw Ryan standing there with Aurora and Sarah. "You don't know that Bob. You are smarter than that. Didn't Sivath or Greg tell you anything?" said Sarah. "He would have Sarah but Greg is a little absentminded when it comes to affairs of the Under World. We should get going." said Aurora. She made a magic circle as Clair said,"Are you ready to go Bob?". "Sure." said Bob. The five were gone.

Amy was humming a song that Bob taught her. She had a lot of fun with him despite him being a Devil and the two races were hated enemies. She then saw Emma and she said,"You must be Emma. My name is Amy Lynch.". Emma said,"So do you know a boy named Bob?". "Yeah. He is in my class. He is a really nice guy. How do you know him?" said Amy. "I met him on my way here. He for some reason stopped once we got to the church. No idea why thought." said Emma. "You don't want to know." thought Amy.

Meanwhile in a unknown location, the Magic Club reappeared. Bob puked as he said,"Is that normal for you guys?". "Yeah. You are weak man." said Sarah. "Be nice. It is his first time." said Aurora. "Yeah. So does everyone beside Bob know the plan?" said Clair. "Yeah. Maybe we should tell him your lady." said Ryan. "I was Ryan. We are going to kill a high level Devil. She betray her clan so we were sent here to kill her." said Clair. "That is bad right?" said Bob. "Yes." said the four.

The five walked in and Bob had a nose bleed. "Wow. Real mature." said Sarah. "You can't blame me Sarah! She is only wearing a dam top!!" yelled Bob. The stray devil looked like a devil/centaur hybrid and she was smiling. "I love seeing boys falling in love with me." said the stray. "You are under arrested Kate for killing your master." said Clair. "And are you guys going to stop me?" said Kate. "Yes. I will strike her first." said Aurora.

She flew up into the air as she said,"Feel my Elemental Wrath! You made him have a nosebleed! That is my job! Fire Storm!". She was burned as Ryan made a sword out of water. He slashed off her arms with the sword as he said,"Ready Sarah?". The girl held a giant pillar in her hands and she said,"Lock and load!". She threw it and it impaled Kate straight through the chest. She coughed up blood as Clair said,"Destruction Blast!". The devil was destroy as Bob said,"Wow.".

Aurora held Bob against in her arms as Clair said,"What are you doing to him?". "I am making sure that he knows that his older sister loves him." said Aurora. Bob was almost dead as Ryan said,"You might want to let him down.". Aurora let him down as Bob recovered. "Thanks bro." said Bob. "It is no problem. What are friends for?" said Ryan. The two shook hands as Sarah said,"I have a test tomorrow. I am gone.".

She was gone as Clair said,"Do you want to walk home together Bob?". "Nah. I got a thing to do." said Bob. "I see. We better get going." said Clair. The three were gone as Bob headed toward Ivan's house. The three were going to have a party meaning Ivan and Ken watch their videos while Bob sit outside. Most of their videos had something to do with a religion so Bob being a Devil didn't work for him.

He was walked home after several videos. He heard screaming as he saw a house with their door wide open. He ran inside and he covered his mouth. He saw several dead people and he said,"Who did this?". "I did this Devil. I got your attention." said a voice. Bob then dodge a bullet as he saw Chris standing there. "A priest killed people?" said Bob. He held a knife and he licked it. "I am not your normal priest. My name is Chris and I killed demons aka you." said Chris.

Bob dodge the knife with ease as he said,"Hellfire! Atomic Fire Slash!". The fiery sword appeared and he rushed toward Chris. The man dodge the attack as Bob said,"How?!". "I was trained how to dodge a weak attack by weak devils like you!" said Chris. He stabbed Bob in the back with his knife which grew. Bob fell over as Chris held Holy Water. "This stuff will turn you into ashes and no one will care if you are gone. This will be fun." said Chris. Bob then heard two familiar voices,"Chris? What is going on?".

Bob saw Amy and Emma standing there with confused looks and he said,"Amy and Emma? What are you two doing here?". He then coughed up some blood and it went on his uniform. "Bob?!" yelled the two. The two rushed toward him and Chris said,"What are you two? He is a DEVIL!". Emma looked at Bob and he said,"I guess he is right but technically I am half Human.". "I can't believe that you are an enemy of God." said Emma. "Your friend Amy has some secrets too. Lets show them your wings!" said Chris.

Two dark wings appeared from her back as Sivarh said,"She is a Fallen Angel Bob. Be careful. Devils and them don't have a great relationship to begin with.". "You are an Angel Amy?" said Emma. "Yes and No." said Amy. "Huh?" said Emma. "Your friend Amy is a Fallen Angel. An angel who betrayed god for immoral reasons. She is our friend to kill creatures from the Under World aka Bob." said Chris.

The two looked at Bob who stood up and he said,"I may be a Devil but the hatred between the races are the dumbest thing on the dam planet! We live on the same Earth and if Aliens attack us some day, we need to work as a team to stop them!". Chris said,"A human working with a Devil? Are you so freaking crazy? Die you bastard!". Amy blocked his bullets as she said,"Bob is injured because of you! I won't let you hurt my friend!". Emma said,"Me too. He may be a Devil but he is my friend.".

The four heard clapping as Bob saw two Fallen Angels standing there. One looked like a very sluty Angel which may be the reason that why she became an angel of darkness in the first place and one was a little girl. "Susan and Emily?! What are you doing here?" said Amy. "We are to finish up the job that you failed." said Susan aka the little girl. She fired out arrows at Bob nailing him to the wall. He screamed due to the arrows being poisonous to Devils and Emma said,"Bob!".

She was held by Chris as Emily aka the slut walked up to Bob. "You and your friends can tried to stop us but we are going to kill both Amy and Emma and it is your fault." said Emily. Bob was out as the two girls were taken away by the priest and the two Fallen Angels. Bob work up to say one thing,"Sivarth. We are going to save them right?". "Yes." said Sivarth. The two were out cold.

Next time,
Bob goes to the church to save Emma and Amy from Fallen Angels. He learns about the Cult of Darkness and the tense relationships with the other races.

Main Elements.
Main Heroes. Race.
Main Male Protagonist Bob Yagami. Devil/Human.
Main Female Protagonist Clair Scarlet. Devil.
Female Protagonist Amy Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Male Protagonist Ryan Caldwell. Devil.
Female Protagonist Sarah Gray. Devil.
Female Protagonist Aurora Hasumi. Devil.
Female Protagonist Emma Carson. Human.
Male Protagonist.Sivath. Dragon.
Side Characters. Race.
Ellen Wilson. Teacher/Human.
Ken Sullivan. Human.
Ivan Brown. Human.
Greg Duncan. Teacher/Devil.
Sheila Oliver. Human.
Trevor Oliver. Human.
Main Villains. The Six Leaders of the Cult of Darkness.
Main Male Antagonist Darren Darkmore. Devil.
Elyon Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Ender Nightmare. Magical Being.
Damien Dean. God.
Zephyr Sharp. Human.
Daniel Chambers. Monster.
Side Villains
Chris. Human
Order. Magic Beings.
Chaos. Magic Beings.
Kate. Devil
Emily. Fallen Angel.
Susan. Fallen Angel.
Worlds
Human World.
Under World.
Monster World.
Heaven.
Magic World.
Races.
Humans.
Devils.
Angels.
Fallen Angels.
God.
Monster.
Magic Beings.
Religions
Erovetism:Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment