Friday, May 1, 2015

Power Academy Finale The Dragon Warrior's true power


A/N:Nothing new for the series. Having a weird title is like having a overpowered protagonist. It will never changed I promise you that. Clair and Clara are the same person but I mess up with the names. I blame auto correct. It is a double edge sword sometimes. I was going to say in this Pokemon Journey but I need to get it off my chest. Why in Arceus's name did Ash get rid of Goodra?!!!!! Oh Spoilers. I mention in the recent update that I am liking on how Kalos is going to say Unova. Ash being the idiot that we know and hate got rid of the only fully evolved Dragon Pokemon. Why did he do that?

I mean I hate the kid. He is like an inexperienced trainer and he somehow gets all of the ladies. I will never question that part. I will be saving this rant for Pokemon Journey. I also learned about the Western Lowland Gorilla. I could be wrong about that but according to this Anime called Shokugeki No Soma. A male forms a Harem with several Females. So my theory is are all Harem protagionst related to this Gorilla? This makes just as much sense as Arlock is actually Faust in disguise. Let's begin. I will explain why I am ending this series at the end of the episode.

It had been a week since Bob and Sivarth were defeat by the two Fallen Angels and Chris. The rest of the Magic Club was worried about Bob mainly Clair and Aurora. The others thought Bob and Amy were on vacation at the same time. Greg used his powers to alter everyone memories about the two being gone. The man had a feeling about Amy being a Fallen Angel due to the fact that she didn't like hearing about anything related to the church.

Ryan was waiting for Sarah by the gate. The two had warmed up to Bob and they trust him with their lives. Sarah heard that Bob's two human friends were the last to see Bob and she was going to go find him. Ryan saw Sarah and he said,"Get any info from them? The ladies back at the club are worried about Bob.". "Yeah. They told me which way Bob went from Ken's house. I got where Ken lives. Let's go to the meeting spot. I already told the girls the plan." said Sarah. "Sweet. Let's go." said Ryan.

The two saw Clair and Aurora outside of the Sullivan House with their Chemistry teacher and fighting instructor Greg. "So do you where Bob is Mr. Duncan? said Ryan. "I have Bob's signal. His energy is usually not very hard to find." said Greg. "So where is he?!" said Clara and Aurora. "We will find him. I promise you that. He is like my little bro. I am worried about him too guys." said Greg. "Let's go looking for him then." said Ryan."Right." said the girls.

The five Devils found the house where the family was murdered. "Are you sure that he is here? I mean this place smell like Fallen Angels." said Clair. "You can smell them? I mean Fallen Angels don't stay in the same place." said Aurora. "The Devil King and his family's nose are quite stronger just like a certain Devil group." said Greg. Sarah walked inside as the others followed her. "So how come the neighbors didn't smell the blood?" said Sarah. "Fallen Angels are good at hid smells right?" said Ryan. 

Clair then saw Bob on the ground. His uniform was torn by a knife and he had cuts everywhere on his body. Clair turned around to see a giant X going across his chest and she said,"Bob.". She rest on his chest as the others ran in. "Who did this?! I want revenge on those bastards!" yelled Ryan. "Yeah. I have an idea on who did it. Those Angels." said Sarah. "You may be right. We should get Bob to be healed back at the club room." said Greg.

Aurora grabbed him and she said,"You will be alright Bob. I promise.". The four wanted revenge on the Fallen Angels as Sivarth stood there. He couldn't be seen by the five Devils as he looked at Bob who was still out cold. "Bob. You are like me. We don't believe in the war between the seven races. We will fight for our friends and our loves. I will give you my full strength." thought Sivarth.

Back at the Church, Emma was looking at the Fallen Angels (Susan, Emily, Elyon, and a male Fallen Angel) working with Chris. She saw Amy walking toward her and Emma said,"So what are they planning to do with me?". "No clue. I am worried about Bob. I mean do you think he is dead?" said Amy. "No. I may have known Bob for an hour Amy but he seems like a pretty stubborn guy to me." said Emma. "You are right. Bob seems like he could be stubborn if he wanted too." said Amy.

The two girls were talking as Susan looked at the two guys. "So when are we going to kill them?" said Susan. "Yes. We are going take Emma's incredible Healing powers and Amy's ability over Light. Are you sad about killing your little sister Master Elyon?" said Emily. Elyon was quiet as the Male Fallen Angel said,"He doesn't mind at all. Master Elyon needs only the destruction of the world.". "Jerry is right. Let's get back to work." said Chris.

Bob woke up to see that he was in the club room. He then saw that his uniform had been replaced as he said,"How did I get here? All I remember is fighting those Fallen Angels and Chris.". Sivarth stood there and he said,"Morning Bob. You made a quick recovery.". "Where are the others?" said Bob. "they still think that you are asleep. I pause time for a second so I can talk to you. I need to tell you about the Seven races. I am 100% sure that your master didn't tell you this." said Sivarth.

Bob tried to sit up and he notice the giant scar. "How did this?" said Bob. "Your fight. It was the only thing that didn't heal. It is a ladies magnet to me. You know the Seven Races right?" said Sivarth. "Of course. It is Devils, Humans, Fallen Angels, Angels, Magical Beings, Monsters, and Gods right? So?" said Bob.

Sivarth took a deep breath as he said,"One century ago, the seven races had a war. Humans were turned into one of the other six to help fight for them. I was just your normal Dragon living life with my friends. I was about your age. One day, a Devil came looking for help against a group of Fallen Angels who killed her family. Since I was the only one who could shrink my size, I was forced to go.". Bob said,"So she was your first girlfriend?".

"Smart kid. Anyway. Events happened and I stopped the war. I later married a girl from each of the seven races to keep things far and also they might destroy the Earth. The point is they can be friends if you can show that that fighting amongst ourselves is stupid." said Sivarth. Bob stood up and he said,"Okay! Let's do this! We will be the Ultimate Team! The Past and Present Dragon Warriors working together! No one can stop us!" said Bob. "Indeed. I lend you my full power. We fight for our friend and union between the seven races." said Sivarth. The two shook hands as time was back to normal.

Ryan open the door to see Bob standing there. Sarah smiled as Clair and Aurora tackled him. "The scar!" said Bob. The two got off and Sarah said,"How did you recover so quick?". "Sivarth gave me his  power and his healing factor. Dragons have that. It is pretty sweet." said Bob." So are you going to be alright?" said Clair. "Yep. Sorry for making you guys worried about me." said Bob. "At least you are still here and still so cute." said Aurora.

She hugged him as Ryan said,"Greg found those bastard's location. We are going to make them pay for what they did to you.". "I don't care about the others but we need to protect Emma and Amy Bob. Those two are your friends." said Sivarth. Only Bob could hear him since the two were now a team. "I know Sivarth." said Bob. "You say something Bob?" said Sarah. The doll like girl was preparing a magic circle to the church as Bob said,"Nope.". Clair looked at her friend and she felt like he was lying.

The five appeared as Sarah noticed that Bob didn't puke his guts out. "I have a plan." said Ryan. He made a sword appeared in his hands. It was his ice sword as he said,"I will handled those Fallen Angels. I need to cut those bastards a new one for hurting you man. You were the first guy who didn't hate me and I will never forget that.". "I will go with you. You hurt my cute junior and I will make they pay with their lives." said Aurora.

The two were gone as Bob said,"Should we go after them?". "Nah. Those two can handle them. We are the final team I guess." said Sarah. Clair grabbed Bob's arm and she said,"That is fine with me Sarah.". Bob smiled as the three headed toward the church. Bob was still trying to figure out what to do. Sivarth wanted to save those girls and he did too but he couldn't figure how to bring it up.

Ryan was dodging light spears with his increased speed as Aurora said,"Have a taste of my. Thunder Hail!". Ryan then dodge hail infused with thunder causing the Fallen Angel's wings to be either burned off or have holes in them. Ryan put them out of their misery with his blade of ice. The row heard clapping as Chris stood there with Sarah. "I got the priest. You have the midget?" said Ryan. Aurora nod as she changed into a shrine maiden.

Ryan rushed toward Chris as the man of God said,"Stay away Devil! I have holy water!". "That won't hurt on the Scarlet clan twice. Sword Change! Holy Absorb!" said Ryan. The blade absorbed the water as it slashed the priest. He ran away as Aurora blast Sarah into dust with an Elemental combo which can kill a giant. "Let's go find the others." said Aurora." Right Senpai." said Ryan. The two flew off and in their wake.

Bob and his team walked in and Sarah stopped him. "Stay back Bob." said Sarah. The ground in front of them broke as Bob saw Amy and Emma being drained of their power. He also saw Emily with Jerry standing next to them and Elyon was standing there with his arms crossed. "You survived kid? I would be shocked but you have the former Dragon Warrior inside you. Unlike Darren, I know how strong you are." said Elyron.

Bob said,"Who are you?". "His name is Master Elyon to you devils. He is one of the Six Terrors of the Cult of Darkness. I hope you hope to die a swift and honest death. I will make sure of that." said Jerry. "You two got them right? One of them is the Devil King's little sister. She is rumored to be very strong." said Elyon. "Yes. Now go sweetheart. We are going to enjoy killing your sister and her friend." said Emily. 


The man was gone as Bob said,"Elyon and Amy are related?!". "Yes. Now I will handled the Dragon Warrior and Devil King's little sister. You get the midget Emily." said Jerry. "Fine. Lets go." said Emily. Sarah dodge her Light Spear as she said,"Eat! Booth.". She threw a booth at her as Emily said,"How are you so strong? I mean you look a three year old.". "I am strong because of my friends. Now have fun in hell." said Sarah. She killed her with a wooden spike.


Clair dodge the Light Cannon shot from Jerry. "You are fast Devil. I will give you that. Now lets see how fast your friend the Dragon Warrior is." said Jerry. He fire the attack as Bob held it. His left arm looked like Sivarth's arm but it look a gauntlet. "Dragon and your weapons are not very effective. Let see how you like! Dragon Throw!" said Bob. Jerry went back as Clair said,"Destruction of Fire!". She fired out a burning fire at the Fallen Angel.


Ryan and Aurora ran in. They stood next to the rest of their club and Jerry clapped. The flame were gone as Jerry had four wings which were very evil looking. "You five are very annoying and little Devils. I shall kill these hoes who made my clan fall! Die!" said Jerry. The four devils including Bob were trapped in a barrier.


Bob noticed that he fired a shot at Emma and Amy who were still out cold and Bob said,"Power Barrier!". Bob block the the blast and Ryan said,"Wow. He is so strong.". "Yeah but look at Bob's arms you guys." said Aurora. Bob's arms were like dragon arms and the girls behind him were awake and worried. "Bob? You are alive?" said Emma. "Yep. You can't kill this stubborn Devil. Don't worry you two. I will defeat this bastard." said Bob.

Jerry said,"Bring it on!". Bob looked at his arms and he said,"Dragon Armor!". Bob glowed as he stood there. He looked like a Dragon and then a mixture of Dragon and Demon like wings came out of his back. "Oh yeah. I am fired up now! Dragon Punch!" said Bob. He then punched Jerry into the ground as Jerry said,"Time to end this! Darkness Blast!".

The attack went toward Bob said,"The old me would have been afraid of this but with the power of the Dragon Warrior Sivarth and my friends! Time to send you back to the depths to wherever you came from! Dragon Blast!". He made a blast which collided with the Darkness. The two blasts caused shock waves as Jerry noticed Bob standing there. "This is for Emma and Amy! You hurt my friends and I will never forgive! Grand Dragon Punch!" said Bob. James was gone by the powerful attack.

Bob was back to normal and he sighed. Sarah was free as she free the Fallen Angel and Human from their prison. "Why did you Devils save us?" said Amy. "Bob may be an idiot in my ways but he will always defend my friends for pain and suffering. I promise that you that he will protect you." said Sarah. Emma ran up to hug him and she said,"You are alive! I was so worried.". "Don't worry. I know what I plan to do with myself. I will make the seven Races work together!? Who is with me? I understand if you aren't." said Bob.

Ryan said,"I will be at your side Bob. You are my best friend and I will protect you from your haters and I will fight anyone who hurts my friends.". "Me too. You will need my strength." said Sarah. "I have no where else to go and I owe you Devils that much." said Amy. "I will make sure everyone is healed." said Emma. "My elements at your side." said Aurora. "Lets do it." said Clara. The seven left the church as it fell apart.

Ending?
I am ending this series because I got bored. I know that is the normal thing here but I have ideas and sometimes old one get destroy to do it. I wish that I didn't do it but I promise that the elements below will reappear. I hope you are enjoying your day and I wish good luck for whatever you have planned. 

Main Elements.
Main Heroes. Race.
Main Male Protagonist Bob Yagami. Devil/Human.
Main Female Protagonist Clair Scarlet. Devil.
Female Protagonist Amy Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Male Protagonist Ryan Caldwell. Devil.
Female Protagonist Sarah Gray. Devil.
Female Protagonist Aurora Hasumi. Devil.
Female Protagonist Emma Carson. Human.
Male Protagonist. Sivarth. Dragon.
Side Characters. Race.
Ellen Wilson. Teacher/Human.
Ken Sullivan Human.
Ivan Brown Human.
Greg Duncan Teacher/Devil.
Shelia Oliver. Human.
Trevor Oliver. Human.
Main Villains. The Six Leaders of the Cult of Darkness aka Six Terrors.
Main Male Antagonist Darren Darkmore. Devil.
Elyon Lynch. Fallen Angel.
Ender Nightmare. Magical Being.
Damian Dean. God.
Zephyr Sharp. Human.
Daniel Chambers. Monster.
Second Command
Jerry Allen. Fallen Angel.
Side Villains/Underlings of Six Terrors.
Chris. Human.
Order. Magic Beings.
Chaos. Magic Beings.
Kate. Devil.
Emily. Fallen Angel. 
Susan. Fallen Angel.
Worlds.
Human World.
Under World.
Monster World.
Heaven.
Magic World.
Races.
Humans.
Devils.
Angels.
Fallen Angels.
God.
Monster.
Magic Beings.
Religions.
Erovetism:Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment