Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hero Episode 5 Something up with the girl who hates your Guts


A/N:I am 100% sure that someone out there in the Internet thought that our disguised Allan May was actually Allison May. That was my plan at first but then I change my mind at the last minute. I usually have a plan for stuff on here and this example is well proven with any of my Yugioh and Pokemon stories over the 3/4 years of being on here. I started doing that in 2013. I may repeat the same thing over and over but I try to do something different each.

Anyway, the reason why it isn't Allison is that Allison is in Power Guild. To some of you, this may sounds like a contradiction because I have Stella in here. The difference between the two is actually because Allison is that Bob's girlfriend in Power Guild. This Bob is very similar to Power Guild's Bob, so I didn't think it was necessary to add the same girl since both stories are going well. This Lilith girl seems to know Bob but how well does she know our fair hero. Let's find out shall we.

Alice was reading a book in her bed. She heard the door and she saw Bob who looked drained and he was holding a plate filled with her favorite food. "Are you alright Bob?" said Alice. After placing the plate on the desk, Bob crashed on his bed with a loud slam and he said,"Alice. I really wish that you were a boy sometimes. You and your gender are some dam draining Alice. ". "I see. You must be quite the player." said Alice.

She went toward the plate as she said,"So are you going to do with Lora Bob? She hates your guts for some reason.". "I have a good guess why Alice but I won't tell you what the reason is,. I am not really sure why myself so time for Plan B." thought Bob. "Who knows Alice? I am just going to ignore her but she will be a pain." said Bob. "Don't worry. I will protect you from that German Swine Bob. She won't slapped you ever again." said Alice. 

Bob stood up and he said,"I really don't need protection from Lora. I know that I can handle anything in my way so you need to remember that fact.". "Okay then Bob. I will also remember that statement is coming from the boy who until today had trouble with shooting a gun." said Alice. "I didn't need to train on how to use a gun. My shots always destroy the building around me." said Bob. "What fights were you in?" said Alice. "I don't want to talk about it." said Bob.

It had been a week since Bob got slapped by Lora, Stella was sitting in class looking at her computer on her desk. The latest rumor around the school is that whoever wins the up and coming tournament gets to go on a date with Bob who may or may not have any idea on what it is going on. "I have to win this tournament but I have Emma, Karen, and the other girls. Bob is also entering this with Allen. What happens if Allan wins? Will he go out with Bob? I don't think Bob is gay." thought Stella.

Stella saw Lora standing there. Instead of the normal serious look on her face, she had a smile which shocked her. It was a cute look to her. "Is Bob here yet? I need to talk to him." said Lora. "And what do you need to talk to Bob about what you German?" said Emma. She stood there with Karen as Lora said,"It is a personal reason.". Stella had a guess on what she need to talk with Bob about. Alice who was in her boy disguise.

Lora ran up to her and she said,"Do you know where Bob is?". "I don't know Lora. He was with Rose with some special training." said Alice. Lora was gone as Karen said,"Doesn't Lora know that class start in a few minutes?". "Yeah. Shouldn't you get to your class Karen? I mean you don't want to be late either." said Stella. The girl was gone as Alice walked over to the other girls. "Are you sure that you don't know where Bob is?" said Emma.

Alice shrugged as she said,"I have no idea Emma.". Stella heard the school bell ring as June walked in without Rose. The class was confused at both Yagami siblings were gone. The class guess that Bob must have ditch class but Rose is here to drag the boy into the class. "You may have notice that Bob and Ms. Yagami aren't here." said June. "Why aren't they here?" said Emma. "Those two have special training and both of them will be out for the day." said June. Stella was worried about Bob.

Bob was on the monorail with Rose. The two were heading back to their hometown Draycott where they had a job to do and it wasn't for the school whatsoever. It was for a special client that knew the two personally and when Bob heard the job from Rose, he accepted the job. Despite having Heroes founded in Meca, Bob was born in Draycott. The two moved there a year after Cobrium's discovery inside girls. Rose had connection to Sally so they moved.

He was wearing his normal outfit that he didn't wear outside of the school. It was a normal black t-shirt with his sword necklace and blue jeans. He was looking at his sister who was wearing a very feminine outfit. "You alright sis?" said Bob. "I thought you would be more angry Bob. This training is pretty close to our old home." said Rose. "Yeah. I may hate those jerks for leaving us but they are gone now. I don't blame you for what happened five years ago. I blame fate for Cobrium." said Bob.

Rose smiled as Bob was tackled by Lora. "Ms. Young. What are you doing here?" said Rose. "Aren't you worried about me sis!?" said Bob. Rose shrugged her shoulders as Lora said,"I came here to talk to Bob about something alone.". "I know when to leave the room. I heard that this train had a desert or wine cart. Later you two lovebirds." said Rose. She was gone as Bob said,"Okay. So what do you want to talk about me with?".

Lora looked at Bob and then she closed the door. "Okay then Bob. We only have mostly likely an half hour before Madam Rose returns from eating cake and drinking. We know this for a fact. She had a really problem with them. I need you to be honest with me about this and don't give me one of your sarcastic answers. Do you know about a girl name Lilith?" said Lora. "Sorta of. So where is that schoolgirl? All I see is that army girl who slapped me." said Bob.

Lora sighed as she said,"Bob. Did you ever heard about the Devil Lilith?". "Yeah. She is known for being very loving right?" said Bob. "Correct idiot. I was attack by her slime monster Dale. It probably loves her or something sad along those lines. It is just like you are Bob." said Lora. "Lora, You are so very caring to me. Lora, so why did you need to see me honey? I mean you pretty hate my guts and everyone knows this for a fact." said Bob.

Lora looked around as she said,"She made fall in love with you Bob. I can't stop thinking about you when I am around others which is all the dam time at that school. My plan has to bring Rose back to her real home back in Germany. I now only think of you and only about you Bob! You have nothing to offer the world.". "Okay. I see. So you need my help to kill this devil right?" said Bob. "Yes. Will you do it?" said Lora. "Sure." said Bob.

To everyone around him on the train, Bob was asleep. He was actually to contact Satan who maybe have some info on the Devil who made Lora fall for him. In the Dream World where Bob and the very powerful gods and goddess, Bob stood there and he saw Satan standing there with a very tired look. "What is it Bob? I am busy. We have problems in the Under World. You are busy with your life and I am busy with my life." said Satan.

Bob said,"Listen. I need you to help me find someone.". "Who Bob? I am on the phone with Azazel. He search up the person. Why man? I want to help but you need to tell me who it is. You can trust me man." said Satan. "Okay. It is Lora needs me to help her." said Bob. "Why do you want to help her at all? She attacked you if I recall." said Satan. "I know but I could see the sorrow in her eyes. I always hated seeing people sad." said Bob.

The Prince of Darkness was silent as Bob said,"Her name is Lilith.". "Not her." said Satan. " Do you know her?" said Bob. "I banished her from the Under World after she caused several problems. She is in Draycott." said Satan. "Gotcha. Thanks man. Have fun." said Bob."I will Bob. You better get back to your world." said Satan. Bob was back as he saw Lora and Rose off the train. It was about to leave as Bob ran off the train.

"I can't believe you sometimes Bob. I mean who almost gets lost on a train beside for little kids." said Rose. "Don't be mean to Bobby." said Lora. She grabbed his right arm as Bob thought,"I am so dead after this.". The three were in front of a shrine as Rose said,"Here it is.". "You guys live in a temple?" said Lora. "Yep. This place hasn't been used for religious purposes since the 60s." said Bob. "So will I meet the folks?" said Lora. Bob was silent after that statement.

The three were in the living room as Rose said,"According to the client, a group of Cags are nearby the town and eating the crops.". "The Cags?" said Lora. "A group of all Male. I don't know how they reproduce and I would rather not to know." said Bob. "You two ready? I plan to get this so we can stop for some Draycott snow cones." said Rose. "Sweet. I miss the taste." said Bob. Lora nod as she said,"I am happy because Bob is happy.".

The three were near the Cags's cave as Bob said,"I am going in ladies.". The two stopped him as Rose said,"We need to make a plan first.". "My plan is to get them out of their caves. You two will attack them." said Bob. The two were shocked as Lora said,"I knew my Bobby is smart.". "God make it stop please." said Bob. Rose smirked as she said"Go on ahead.". Bob ran toward the cave and he looked inside.

It was filled with Crags. They were giant crabs and Bob said,"Hi!". They went toward him as they were outside. They saw Rose in her God Armor as Lora stood in her. It was known as the Crimson Solider. It was pretty much like a solider with rocket launcher. Bob flew in the air thanks to his hover boots and the two girls took care of the Crags with ease. Bob then noticed that time was frozen as the girls were frozen in time.

Bob then saw Lilith with Devil wings and he said,"You! Turn Lora back to normal.". "I will. So are all Bob this interesting?" said Lilith. "Huh?" said Bob. "Oh nothing. Have fun Bob. You and your lady problem is going to get worse." said Lilith. She was gone as time went back to normal. Bob was curious on what the devil said but he was focused on getting snow cones so he flew off.

Next time,
Bob picks his partner for the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment