Thursday, May 7, 2015

Power Guild Episode 48 Prion part 1 An Old Friend returns with some Shocking News


A/N:I made the notes because I wanted to because I hate a long Episode. It is a personal reason and here it is.. I don't like a long thing because story should be short but if they are long, make them some chapters. I think this is a short Author Note so far folks. Let's begin our tale with Bob's dream which is seven years ago when Bob was cute. Johnny and Victor are also not related! They may be distant Cousins though.

In the forest nearby the Heroes Guild Hall, Bob was 11 years old and he was looking for Sakura and Scampers and the fog wasn't helping his super scent whatsoever. The three were playing nearby and she went looking for Scampers. "Sakura! Scampers!" said Bob. He got on the ground and Bob said,"I hope this works! Tornado!". The fog was gone as Bob saw a little Scampers holding Sakura for dear life. "Bobby!" said the two.

They tackled him as he said,"You guys are killing me.". They got off him as Scampers said,"That was so cool Bob. I mean you and Sakura are so cool. I only can use Lighting Crash on Kurt.". "Bob will teach you magic right?" said Sakura. "Yeah. I will." said Bob. Scampers fell asleep from excitement from the thought and Sakura said,"Hey Bob. If I get lost ever again, will you come find me?". "Of course I will." said Bob.

Bob woke up in his bed drenched in sweat and he said,"Sakura.". He noticed that he was crying. He saw his door opening. He saw Ana, Allison, and Scampers standing there. "Allison and Ana? What are you two doing here?" said Bob. "I call them. You were crying Bob. I hate seeing you sad. A lot of people do. Is this because of Sakura's death?" said Scampers. Bob was silent as Ana and Allison sat nearby him.

The cat went to go get some tea as Bob went to go take a shower. Ana said,"So were Big brother and Sakura close Allison? Master and the others don't talk about them when I ask.". "Yeah. They were. I had such a crush on Bob ever since he saved me from the tower but I could tell that Sakura liked your big bro." said Allison. "Do you feel bad about dating Bob Bib Sister? I mean he is happy on dates and doing couple stuff with the others. I know that Sakura would be happy for you." said Ana.

Allison smiled as she said,"You really take after your big brother don't you. He is so mature and I love him for many reasons.". Scampers stood there with tea as he said,"You girls should know that Bob is still in the shower right?". "Yeah. Thanks for the tea Kitty." said Ana. The two girls drank their tea as Scampers and Ana said,"Do you think Bob will be fine after this?". "Yeah. Bob will be normal soon. I promise." said Allison. "I hope." thought Allison.

At the Guild Hall, Bob was drinking his drink and everyone could feel his negativity aura. They left him alone because of that. They all knew why including the newer members including Wanda who had no idea that she was once a snake and Python was worried about her. Ana was talking with Stella and Z. "Wow. I had no idea Bob was so close to any other female excluding Myra, Allison, and you." said Z. "Yeah. It is the saddest thing that I know." said Ana.

"So where is Kurt and Spike?" said Stella. The three girls saw the two drinking and laughing with some of the other guys excluding Fate and Issac. "I know that Myra and Norman got over her death but why didn't Bob?" said Stella. "I think the boy was talking about this. Bob and Sakura were very close. They were destined to Heroes's star couple. Bob and Allison were considered to be one back in the day but him and Sakura were close." said Z. "Big bro." said Ana.

"You guys!" said Fate and Issac. The two stood there tired and sweating like nothing else as Norman said,"What is wrong with you two? You two guys seem more tired. Men are never Tired!". "I am going to ignore that Norman. We just learn some big news!" said Isaac. "What is it?!" said the guile excluding Bob who was depressed." Darin is back in town!" said Fate. The guild erupted in cheers for this man Darin.

Casey was lost as she asked Myra and Allison,"So who is this Darin guy?". Stella, Ana, and Z walked over and Myra said,"He is one of the strongest wizard in the Guild.". "On the same level as Bob and Jo in fact. Bob, X, and Davin were considered the monster trio." said Allison. "He must be strong to be on the same level as big bro." said Ana. "Quite." said Casey. An alarm went off as Myra said,"I guess they must be putting up the Darin alarm. He is a little absentminded.".

Outside of the guild hall, the town grew in height as the town was being held by huge walls which looked they could take a major beating. Stella was looking at the change and she said,"Is that really necessary?". "Yeah. Darin may be strong but he can be a little careless with his magic and words." said Allison. "So how careless could this Darin be?" said Casey. "Pretty careless. He could destroy a city if he wanted too." said Allison. "Wow." said Z. "Big bro is stronger." said Ana.

A man walked into the Guild hall. He was wearing a tattered cloak which was still in tact and Stella was impressed with that alone. He had a bag over his shoulder. He had light orange hair and brown eyes. He said,"Excuse me folks. I seem have to gotten lost. Do you know where the Heroes guild is? I swore it was here when I left three years ago.". Myra walked up to him and she said,"Darin. This is Heroes. We just upgraded the Guild Hall.".

Darin looked at her and he said,"That you Myra? Wow the years have to be kind to you sweetheart. I mean you were so crazy and violent back. Now you looked sweet and king. I like what you have done with the place though. This is totally sweet.". Stella notice the man talking with his guild members who haven't seen him for three years. She notice him standing right in front of her. "You ladies  be new. I mean I would remember such a pretty group of girls." said Darin.

"Yeah thanks. My name is Stella Inferno. The fox is Z and that is Casey. The littlest one here is Ana Yagami." said Stella. He looked at her as he said,"Hey Ana. Is your big brother Bob?". "Yep! He is way stronger than you Mr. Darin." said Ana. Darin laughed as Z said,"I really don't get this guy guys. He is like an older Kurt which is scary to say.". "He is a little strange and a older Kurt would be a good thing." said Casey. "Little is an understatement." said Stella.

Darin said,"I can see the Yagami spirit inside you kid. It burns just as strong as Bob, Audrey, Arthur, X, and the old man's spirit does. So where is Bob? I haven't seen him yet.". "To see Bob Darin, you will have to a rematch with me!" said Kurt. He stood on a table as Alex said,"Didn't you get your but kicked in a minute last time?". Alex and Leonard stood there and Kurt said,"That was three years ago Alex. I have gotten way stronger since then. Let's go! Legendary Punch!". 

Kurt rushed toward Darin who grabbed him and he threw him toward the roof. He made an explosion on Kurt as he fell to the ground. "The fastest time that Kurt was gotten beaten is now 30 seconds. The record was set seven years ago thanks to Scampers. Darin is now the record holder. Bob is at the bar and he can drink now Darin." said Leonard. "Thanks Leo! I owe you one man. I will so score you with a cute girl." said Darin. Leonard was lost as Alex sighed/

Darin stood there as Bob was drinking his sorrows aka Sakura away. "Hey Bobby. Did you miss little old me?" said Darin. Bob was quiet as Darin said,"Bob is being a Debby Downer again everyone. We should let him be. Anyway Bob,  you need to stop by my place later. We got to talk about something really serious. Later everyone. I will see you all tomorrow.". He was gone by breaking the nearby wall of the Guild hall as Bob was gone by teleportation.

Stella looked at Kurt who was being healed by Ana. "So Kurt. Do you know why was Darin being a dick to Bob? Doesn't he know?" said Stella. "Nope. He has no idea about her being dead. He was gone and I am pretty sure the news didn't travel there." said Kurt. "What was the job?" said Z and Ana. "Talking down one of the big three of the Bael League Wicked Genocide." said Kurt. "Really Kurt? That is so cool." said Stella and Z. "Bob could do it." said Ana. 

Bob was walking toward Darin's house. He was happy to see his friend/father figure back in town but he had no clue about Sakura being well dead. The man was busy for the past three years old and no news got to him. Darin knew his mother and father since he was their age. The three were a close trio back when they were Bob's age and because of that, Bob looked at Darin like a father. Darin was just sad as Bob was when they went missing on Klihsh island. 

Bob walked toward the hut/shed where one of the strongest wizard in the guild lived. He is really bad with money like super bad with it. He could only buy clothes, rides to jobs, and food for himself. The rest of his money go to the many ladies that he has charmed over the years. He loves any woman of any age excluding kids and older woman. He treats each lady like a princess. The ladies actually love him because of that and his personality. Jason looked up to him.

Bob saw Darin sitting there with a drink in hand. "Hey man. I thought I would have to get Sakura to drag you down here." said Darin. Bob was silent as Darin said,"Bob my man. Everyone was grown up so much. It has been three years since I have last been here. The Guild Hall grew so much. I mean the old Guild Hall was great but this new one is pretty cool. So Bob where is Sakura? She must be on a job right now.".

"She is dead." said Bob quietly. "Huh? What did you say Bob? I can't quite hear as well since the job. We so have to talk about that." said Darin. "Okay. I will say it louder to make sure you hear it Darin. SAKURA IS DEAD! You kept reminding me of her!" said Bob. Darin was quiet and he said,"Holy shit. I never would expect that. When did she pass away?". "Almost two years ago. Tomorrow is the day that she died." said Bob.

Darin hugged him and he said,"Look. I am so sorry man. I have no flipping clue about her being not with us anymore. Man, I feel like a dick right now. Do you know she died?". Bob told him the story about what has happened in three years. "Dam. I missed a lot of pretty sick shit. I missed when you confessed!" said Darin. He broke the table as Bob said,"I know. I am actually happy again. So what are you doing back in town?".

Darin stood up and he took off his cloak. Bob was shocked to see that his left leg and left arm were gone. He also had several bandages around his chest. "Like the new look? This is what happens when you challenge Wicked Genocide by your lonesome." said Darin. "I am still lost why no one went with you." said Bob. "I went by myself because I heard a rumor. Before I accept the job, I heard that your old man plus Audrey were seen with Wicked Genocide." said Darin.

Bob slammed the already broken table into pieces and he yelled,"Are you fucking serious Darin?! My parents would never join a Dark Guild! The Yagami family loves Heroes and we would never betray it. Who told you that rumor?! I am going to bash their skulls in.". Darin stopped him and he said,"I already did that. I took the job to find them for you and Scampers man. I think Ana and Allison count now. After two long years after I accepted the job, I found their base. It is a flying base.".

Bob said,"Really?". "Yep. I got onto their base and I saw something I would never forget. I saw their master. He is so strong man and his wizard are strong too Bob." said Darin. "You can handle anyone Darin. X knew this. Where did you get those wounds?" said Bob. "Your parents. I found them and I told them about you. They were so different. They wanted to kill me Bob. I couldn't believe it myself. I mean I barely escaped." said Darin.

Bob's fist was sparking and he said,"No. You can't be telling me the truth Darin.". "Bob. I know that they are in there." said Darin. Bob opened the door and Darin said,"Where are you going?". "To find my mom and dad!" said Bob. He ran off as Darin said,"Bob.". The man looked at an old picture of him with the two. "Arthur and Audrey. Why did you have to leave him? The kid needs his real folks. I will make sure you come back." said Darin.

Bob was sitting by the riverside more depressed than nothing else. He then sense Ana who ran toward him with Scampers, Allison, Kurt, and Stella behind her. "Big Brother!" said Ana. She tackled him as Kurt said,"We heard from Darin about what happened. I can't believe it man. I mean your parents are legendary members.". "I know that they must be undercover. Bob's parents could never betray the Guild." said Stella.

Allison notice that Bob was crying which shocked the group. Bob is usually depressed but he never cries. Bob said."Darin was honest with me Stella. I can't believe it. I never see the man serious but he was sad.". Allison comfort her boyfriend and Scampers said,"You can free them.". "Yeah. I mean you are the strongest wizard in the Guild." said Kurt. "And the cutest." said Allison. She kissed his cheek as Bob said,"I will. I will need your guys help.". "You got it big bro." said Ana.

Later Z was on the roof. She was drinking and Spike said,"Hey.". She saw him standing there and Z said,"I thought you would be with Kurt right now.". "I would be but we have a problem." said Spike. "What?" said Z. "We have five Slayers in one place. Prion is coming tomorrow." said Spike. "I am going to protect Ana." said Z. "Yeah. I got Kurt but the others who knows?' said Spike. Z said,"I wish that cat would know his past.". "You can't blame him. He doesn't know but will soon." said Spike.

Next time,
Prion comes along with a familiar face. Who and what are Z, Spike, and Scampers? And will Bob ever get over Sakura's death.

Events/Battles.
Darin returns back to Heroes.
Darin vs Kurt.
Bob learns of what Darin found out.
Heroes
Guild Master
Ax Hunter. Light Wizard and Wizard Saint. 88 years old.
S-Class
Bob Yagami. Unknown Wizard, Wizard Saint, and Slayer. 18 years old
Allison May. Unknown Wizard. 17 years old.
Jo Edwards. Passion Wizard and Wizard Saint. 42 years old.
Grim. Sleep, Darkness, and Scythe Wizard. 19 years old.
Myra Wood. Transformation Wizard. 19 years old.
Scampers Yagami. Unknown Wizard. 7 years old.
Krystal Powell. Weather Wizard. 23 years old.
Darin Price. Explosion, Dissemble magic, and Blast Magic. 45 years old.
Major Members
Python. Poison Wizard and Slayer. 22 years old.
Z. Unknown Wizard. 20 years old.
Spike Raymond. Duplication, Transformation, and Weapon Wizard. 21 years old.
Kurt Raymond. Passion Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.
Ana Yagami. Negate/Unknown Wizard and Slayer. 13 years old.
Stella Polar. Spirit, Gravity, and Light Wizard. 17 years old.
Johnny Wilson. Metal Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old.
Jade Emerald. Earth and Letter Wizard. 17 years old.
Brendan Crawford. Spirit and Elemental Wizard. 17 years old.
Casey Polar. Water Wizard, 17 years old.
Norman Wood. Transformation Wizard. 18 years old.
Julie Brown. Guns Wizard. 19 years old
Nick White. Sand, Guns, and Speed Wizard. 19 years old.
Jason Knight. Ice Spirit/Wizard. 17 years old.
Alex Howard. Sound and Soul Wizard. 12 years old.
Leonard Conner. Elemental and Letter Wizard. 20 years old.
Eve Halsey. Superhero and Stone Wizard. 18 years old.
Tanya Reed. Psychic Wizard. 18 years old.
Fate aka Falcon. Wind and guns Wizard. 18 years old.
Althea Harmony. Healing Wizard. 79 years old.
Virgil Holt. Maker Wizard. 20 years old.
Tessa Ramsey. Wood/Plant Magic. 19 years old.
Minor.   
Wanda. Normal Human? 20 years old.
June Summers. 5 years old
Jamie Logan. 6 years old.
Issac Mills. Air Wizard. 23 years old.
Jordan Barnes. Art Magic. 27 years old.
Victor Wilson. Fire Magic. 18 years old.
Fred Armstrong. Speed Magic. 18 years old.
Cecil Jones. Capture Magic. 29 years old.
Tricia Hanson. Diamond Magic. 28 years old.
Eric Logan. Purple and Red Wizard. 36 years old.
Wayne Summers. Smoke Wizard. 36 years old.
Charlie Haynes. Animal Magic. 20 years old.
Leroy Clark. Dance Magic. 16 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment