Thursday, May 14, 2015

Power Guild Episode 54 Prion part 7 Battles in the Kingdom part 1 Bob vs Bob and Stella vs Stella


A/N:I think this is the longest arc so far for Power Guild. We have defeat the record but you all don't care. You just like reading. I have high hopes for the next arc because I want to learn what happened to two wizards of Fairy Tail. We are having a big shock in Fairy Tail 435 and 436. I really hope it is a certain two wizards. Who could I mean? Anyway we have battles. I swear to god that I have that and Bob won't be facing a god yet.

Back at Ziroton's royal castle, Donald was standing in front of the guards which were bears and every dangerous animal out there. "Men! We are going after Scampers and Spike. They betray Lady Debra and they will pay." said Donald. "Smart move there stinky. I don't see any flaws in your very brilliant plan." said a voice. Prion Bob was standing there with a smile on his face. "A Human!" yelled a bear guard.

He rushed toward Prion Bob and he threw the bear into the pillar of the castle. "Don't even try. You will fight a god and you will serve me now." said Prion Bob. The army was under Prion Bob and he said,"Now. Lets go kill those traitors.". They were gone in a furious rage as Prion Bob said,"I have the plan ready Devin. Now lets collected some more magic power.". Prion Bob called his Muzon and he flew after them.

Scampers was flying with Spike and Z. "So are you two dating now?" said Scampers. The two were holding hands as Z said,"Maybe Scampers. I hope nothing separates us because I love you.". "You traitors should stop right now!" said Donald. The three saw the royal army as Spike said,"How about you eat this Donald? Cannon Blast!". The army was pushed back as Scampers said,"Grand Thunder Impact!".

The attack hit a barrier as Z heard,"Thanks for the magic.". Z saw Prion Bob and she said,"You are this version of Bob. What are you doing here?". "Oh nothing. I just came here to collect some magic from you all." said Prion Bob. He made a gun and he turned the Royal Army into some cat shaped crystals. "You bastard! Titan Fist!" said Spike. He punched Prion Bob and Prion Bob said,"Thanks buddy. Later.".

He was gone as Scampers said,"He isn't a true Bob.". "Amen to that bro." said Spike. "Scampers. You can find Bob right? I have a feeling that Bob is still alive." said Z. "Gotcha. You two lovebirds have fun." said Scampers. He flew off toward Bob's scent or magic which sticks out like nothing else as Spike said,"Ready your highness?". "Spike. You can call me Z. We are dating now. You will have to convince mom." said Z. "I will." said Spike. They flew toward the kingdom.

Bob looked outside of the hotel room and he saw his buddy Scampers coming in close and fast and he was wearing golden armor. "Scampers?" said Bob. The cat crashed into Bob and he started crying. "I thought you were the bad one." said Scampers. Python saw Scampers in Bob's chest. "Python? What are you doing here in Prion or are you the Prion Python? You looked just like the one from here." said Scampers.

 Python sighed,"I guess we both have some explaining to do. You have some info and we have some info for you. The others are out.". "Others?" said Scampers. "Our Johnny and Grim are with Stella as we speak. We plan to attack the kingdom are you in?" said Bob. "Of course. Can we do it now?" said Scampers. "Um why?" said the two. "Evil Bob turned some of the Chreax into crystals and if I know Bob which I do, he is planning something evil." said Scampers.

The three wizards stood there with Jet. "How did he?" said Bob. "He followed us. He wants to help us or something. I was pretty sure that Magic Cycles aren't alive." said Johnny. The cycle ignored him and he went toward Bob. "I guess you want to help me. Welcome to the family." said Bob. The cycle was happy as Grim said,"So what is the plan?". "What do you think Grim?" said Stella. "I have no clue to be honest with you all." said Grim. "Lets go messed up their party." said Bob.

Back at the castle, Sakura was in her jail cell. She learned about what the Chreax wanted with Kurt and Ana. The door opened and Prion Allison stood there. "You. What do you want? You are just a fake version of the Allison I know." said Sakura. "Get out here demon. I will make sure that you pay for what you and your guild did to Bob and the king." said Prion Allison. She grabbed Sakura's hair and she dragged her off.

Sakura stopped as she said,"Why are you working with them?". "Bob. He saved me from my parents. They abused me like nothing else and they said that it was because I was born a mistake. I was living a pretty shit life until Bob saved me. He destroy my house and I fell for him. He loves all women. He would have loved you but you had to be bad." said Prion Allison. She held her over the railing and she said,"I will just kill you here. I don't want to waste Bob's time on a slut like you.".

The two then heard,"That is enough Ms. Allison.". Sakura saw Z with Spike standing there and Prion Allison,"Your highness? What are you doing here with the other one?". Spike grabbed Sakura from underneath Prion Allison's nose and he whispered,"We are here to save you.". "Okay." said Sakura. Z was distracting Prion Allison with false tales as the two ran off. Z smiled as she thought,"You need to hurry up Scampers.".

The seven were outside of the castle wall. According to Johnny's scouting, the entire army was in one place for an execution. "Ready Johnny?" said Bob. "Hell Yeah Bob. Metal Roar and Metal Tornado!" yelled Johnny. He broke the wall down and Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Earth Spirit! Make us a bridge". The spirit nodded his head as he made a bridge. Python rushed toward the guards on said bridge and he said,"Poison Tornadoes!".

He fired out several poison filled tornadoes. Scampers fired several Grand Magma Crush at them while Grim slashed some down with his scythe. Bob sat there on Jet as he said,"Ready?". He nod as Bob drove down. He got speed and he went into the air. "Power Transformation Jet!" said Bob. Jet turned into a jet fighter blasting guards down with magic bombs. Stella said,"Gravity Crush!". Some were on the ground.

The group then saw Prion Bob along with Prion Stella. "I am impressed with you all. Time for you to die now. Transformation Dragon!" said Prion Bob. Bob said,"I see. Power Transformation Devil!". The devil version stood there as the two started fighting. "We better let those two have their fun. Hell Whip!" said Prion Stella. Stella dodged it as Jason froze it. "You may look like my master but you are nothing like her. You ready?" said Jason. "Right." said Stella.

Jason stood there and he said,"Eternal Blizzard!". He fired the attack as Stella fired a beam of light. The Prion Stella deflect the attack with her whip as she said,"This whip is stronger than it looks. You two won't be attack me.". "Yeah but your whip has a weakness Stella. An Achilles heel if you will. My Metal Storm!" said Johnny. Prion Stella was attacked by several pieces of metal as Johnny stood there.

"My other me did some research and yours is that you can't block more than one attack which several small attacks at once. Hint hint." said Johnny. "I gotcha ya man. Frost Shot!" said Jason. Prion Stella was shivering and she ran off. "She is a coward." said Jason and Johnny. "We better go help out the others and find the crystal." said Stella. "Question. Why?" said Jason. "Allison is in there. Bob knows a spell to free her." said Johnny. "Then lets go." said Jason.

Python saw the Bobs fighting in the air. "Move Bob! Poison Dragon Roar and Poison Devil Slicers!" said Python. Prion Bob was covered in poison and his armor was broken. "Now Grim and Jet!" said Bob. Grim appeared on Jet and he slashed the other Bob. Prion Bob sighed as Grim said,"You should give up Bob and tell where you placed the crystal holding our friends.". "It is the gardens. I wish you all good luck on your quest. We will meet again Bob from Meca." said Prion Bob.

He was gone as Grim said,"I may be wrong but he gave up pretty easy.". Python stood there with his poison wings and he said,"Maybe under that armor, he is just a coward.". "He was testing me in my power and I passed. Grim. I have already sent Stella the location. Python." said Bob. "Gotcha. Me, Johnny, and Scampers will handle the big threat here. Go save your girl." said Python. He flew back down as Bob and Jet flew off toward the gardens.

Stella saw the two wizards along with Jet who looked really happy. She found the gardens thanks to Jason who went back to the Spirit World to rest for a bit. She saw the crystal and she had no idea on how to free anyone. Grim got off Jet and he said,"Okay now. Let's free Allison. So how do we do that?". "With a spell that I learned and I used it to save Jo from well dying by way of Passion Shell. It was a weird job." said Bob.

He walked up to the crystal which was glowing like nothing else. Bob's magic is very strong and he said,"Time to save my girlfriend! Gaia Heal!". The healing spell made the crystal glow green and Grim said,"This spell Stella. It is so warm.". "It is known as Gaia Heal Grim and it is part of the Gaia spells. It can heal anyone the user wants Grim." said Stella. "You are just full of surprises aren't you Bob?" said Grim.

Allison stood there lost and confused and she looked around to see Bob standing there with a floating jet, Grim, and Stella behind him. She had so many questions and she wanted answers. "Bob? Where are we?" said Allison. "Another universe Allison.We need to go." said Bob. He head into the castle as Allison noticed Jet smiling. "So you must be a friend of Bob. Do you know what is wrong with him?" said Allison. "We'll explain later. Now lets go after Bob." said Grim. They ran after Bob.

Spike was running with Sakura who had chains on her. "So you and the other Chreax got your magic back? How do me, Ana, and Kurt get back our magic? We want to help you guys out. I mean we are the rebels." said Sakura. "I have no idea Sakura. We need to find Bob. Scampers went to go find him when Prion Bob turned some of the Chreax into crystals. He is a very evil man Sakura. He is nothing like our Bob." said Spike.

The two then saw Prion Allison holding an almost dead Z in her hand. Z had several cuts and bruises on her from the evil Allison's attacks on her. "You bitch! Dynamite Cannon!" said  Spike. He fired the cannon at Prion Allison and she slashed them with her weapon. "You are trying to stop me like your girlfriend. She is nothing like Bob. He is the best Bob and nothing like the Bob that you are talking about. He is a coward and nothing else." said Prion Allison.

Prion Allison notice Bob, Grim, Stella, and Allison standing there. Jet was on Bob's arm as a gauntlet and he was ready to fight for Bob. "You must be the inferior Allison. You actually die your hair for your Bob? My Bob loves my hair and you all should be lucky to have been on his presence which is godly. He would have killed you all with one thought alone. You joined the wrong Bob me and you will suffer because of that." said Prion Allison.

Bob fired a small but very powerful Dragon blast at her and he said,"You shut up before I blow your brains out. No one survives when they make fun of my girlfriend.". Allison said,"I got her Bob. You should get to the others. I know that you want to knock some sense into Prion Bob but saving our family is more important. You know this.". "Yeah. She is right man." said Grim. "K. You better win because my girl is the strongest girl in the Guild." said Bob.

Sakura notice him kissing her as Stella picked up her, Spike, and Z with gravity magic. The three ran after toward the dungeon as Prion Allison said,"My love with Bob is better because he loves me more than yours love you.". "We may be the same person but I would never be a part of this. I know what your messed up boyfriend did and I am hundred percent sure that Bob will kill yours. He hates people tarnishing his family name. Now let's begin." said Allison.

Stella kept guard as Grim cut Sakura's chains and Bob healed the three of them. "So how do we get our magic back? I want to help you guys but my staff is almost out of juice." said Sakura. "It is very simple Sakura. Take this pill. You should get your magic back." said Grim. She took the pill and she said,"I don't feel it coming back to me.". "You have been without magic for two years. You will get it back soon. I promise." said Bob.

Stella notice some guards coming toward them and she said,"Open! Gate of the Crab and Gate of the Lion! Chad and Luke!". The two destroy the guards as Stella saw one with a really big spear. Grim appeared and he said,"Sad. Darkness Slice.". He cut through the guards weapons from their shadows and he blast a couple with some high level spells since he is an S class wizard and also James who is naturally stron.

Bob stood there with Sakura. The two Chreax were in the room resting for a few minutes and Sakura held the guards with plants as Bob fired a Neptune Whirlpool at them knocking them with a lot of water and I mean that for a fact. "Let's go guys. We have to save Luke and Ana." said Bob. Grim grabbed the two as the four ran to the dungeon where Kurt and Ana were being drained of their magic as we speak.

Next time,
More battles between the Rebels and the kingdom. Bob(Prion)'s true plan and other stuff.

Events/Battles:
The three get attacked by the Royal Guards of Chreax.
The guards get turned into crystals by Bob (Prion).
Scampers finds Bob and his crew while Z and Spike go save the group.
Spike and Z save Sakura from Allison (Prion).
Bob, Johnny, Scampers, Stella, Grim, and Python vs Prion Guards, Bob (Prion) and Stella (Prion).
Spike and Z tries to protect Sakura from Allison (Prion)
Allison return to fight alongside with Bob, Stella, and Grim.
Bob, Stella, Sakura, and Grim vs Prion Guards.

No comments:

Post a Comment