Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pokemon Journey Episode 33 On the Road to the Pokemon League.


A/N:One more Episode before the Pokemon League folks. It will be like the one from the first season of the anime so expect 256 trainers in this. We won't see all 256 battle but we will see Bob and some of his rivals as well. I won't say who wins because I will only do the people who move onto the next round. I sear that it won't be like what I do for Power Guild because I know Fairy Tail pretty well but not as much as I know Pokemon.

I have changed my mind on Bob traveling alone. I plan to do that idea for the other regions but right now in Kanto, Bob is still young but the next region, Bob will be more mature. I can explain why Ash always travels with someone. My opinion mind you. He matures as a male and Pokemon trainer at the rate of the Slowpoke line at when we reach Gen 10 in ten or more years, Bob will be still very dense. I am still mad at him for getting rid of Goodra but he is getting a Noibat in the future.

Ashley sneaked into Bob's room. He was resting in his bed and she smiled as she pushed him out of his bed. Bob looked at her and Ashley said,"Morning. We are going to leave for the Pokemon League in a hour so wake up!". He yawned very loud as Ashley saw that he wasn't wearing a shirt. His sword necklace was on his chest. He learned how to use his aura thanks to Roy who want Bob to learn how to use his aura for everything.

"Thanks Ashley. I owe you one." said Bob. He walked into his shower and he turned it on. Ashley sat on his bed and she said,"Hey Bob. You don't mind me leaving for Kalos? The Battle Chatelaines ask me to go there to help out.". "Ashley, I really don't mind whatsoever. I mean Ayano is going back to Hoenn after the Pokemon League. I want you to become a great Pokemon Trainer. You are going to do great there." said Bob.

He stood there wearing a black shirt, necklace, blue jeans, and his tennis shoes. He had his snag machine over his right arm The two left the room as Bob saw his daughter walking with his mom. Since New Island, the Spike Ball Pokemon decided to get stronger and she did. Bob didn't let her compete in the league but she was going to watch all of Bob's battles. Leaf  said,"Good morning. Your friends Brendan and Laura are eating your breakfast. I am sure that you should go get some.".

He ran into the kitchen as Ashley walked over to Leaf who had Hope resting in her arms. "So did you tell him that you like him? You are leaving for Kalos after the Pokemon League." said Leaf. "I don't like him like you love Mr. Yagami." said Ashley. "Shawn admit his feeling for Ayano and the two are close to each other. Bob and Ayano would be together due to them having aura but I was wrong. I do like you Ashley. Don't get me wrong." said Leaf.

The three girls heard fighting and they went toward the kitchen. They saw Brendan and Bob fighting over Leaf's cooking . Laura walked over to them and she said,"Sorry about the mess but your cooking is really good Mrs. Leaf.". "It is fine. I am used to it. Venusaur." said Leaf. The older Seed Pokemon held the two with her vines. "Sorry. Bob tried to steal my pancake." said Brendan. "Yeah and it was good just my Pokemon League Victory." said Bob.

The four were walking to Victory Road from Pallet Town. They were talking Route 22 to get there the fast. "So you two are friends now?" said Ashley. She was holding Hope as Brendan said,"We may be rivals Ashley when it comes to eating but we can get over it.". "Men and their stomach are a true mystery." said Laura. "Yep." said Bob. "Stop right there!" said a voice that Bob, Laura, and Ashley knew well.

Gary Oak stood there and he said,"I challenge you to a battle Bob.". "Nah. I'm good. What about you Brendan?" said Bob. "Sure. Lets have a double battle Gary." said Brendan. "Bring it on! I want to test out two of my newest Pokemon," said Gary. The two were standing there as Gary said,"Lets go Pinsir and Kingdra!". The two Pokemon appeared as Brendan said,"Lets win this thing you guys! I choose you Smoke and Swellow!".

A bird appeared with a shiny Flame Pokemon. "Wow. Those two look strong." said Ashley. "Natsu is way stronger." said Hope. Bob nod his head. "Begin!" said Laura. "Time to win this! X-Scissor and Hydro Pump!" said Gary. "Flamethrower Smoke and Wing Attack Swellow!" said Brendan. The bug was burned and Gary growled.Bob said, "Wow. Gary is getting owned which is normal to see Hope. I will show you that soon.". Hope nod as Brendan said,"Dragon Claw and Brave Bird!",

The two knocked out their enemies and Gary ran off. Brendan return the two as Ashley said,"Wow. I bet Ash could beat him.". "Yeah. We better get going." said Laura. After an hour of walking on Route 22, The three were in front of the Pokemon League Reception Gate. Bob, Laura, and Brendan had to get check in as Ashley sat with Hope. She was smiling as Ashley said,"Do you like me?". She nod her head and Ashley said,"Does Bob like me?".

Hope shrugged her shoulders as Bob stood there with some food. "Hey ladies. I finished checking in which wasn't as bad as my dad said. Brendan and Laura are going to take a while." said Bob. "Why?" said Ashley. "The guards want Brendan's autographs. They were fans of the Hoenn League which he did great in. I am so nervous." said Bob. He sat down as Ashley said,"You are going to do awesome Bob.". "I know but I want to make my dad proud and beat Paul." said Bob.

Ashley said,"You have shown me that you can defeat anyone Bob. You have something that Paul will never have and I don't mean your aura. It is your bond with Pokemon. You always took time out of your journey to help a Pokemon out. It is the reasons that I like you so much.". She was hugged by Bob and he said,"Thanks Ashley. You are going to do awesome in Kalos. I hope Ayano and Shawn are doing awesome.".

The two were about to kiss as Laura coughed. She stood there with a tired Brendan and she said,"Am I interrupting something?". "Nope!" said the two. Hope snickered at her daddy's behavior as Brendan said,"We have to go through the cave but once we see a group of wild Arbok, we need to turn around and go a different way.". "Why?" said Ashley. "They are really mad about something and the guards say that humans won't help them." said Laura.

The four plus Hope walked into the cave which kept wild Pokemon away. "I was hoping to train Joy and Aaron up a little more before the tourney." said Bob. "We may get a chance or we may not Bob. I hope to get this part of the journey over and done with. It is the most boring part to me and it never gets any better Bob. What about you Brendan?" said Laura. "It was fine for me but I had a lot of repels." said Brendan.

The four stopped for lunch and Hope jumped out of Bob's arms and she went toward a crystal. "It is really nice Hope and I like it a lot." said Bob. He chipped it out of the ground and then a tail grabbed Hope. It took her away as Bob ran after her. He called Ashley and she said,"Where did you and Hope go?". "An Pokemon grabbed her. I will meet you guys at the end of Victory Road. I will be fine. No need to worry." said Bob. He hanged up as he ran off.

He found Hope in front of a group of Arbok. Bob held Aaron's ball but he was stopped by Lance. He was the leader of the Elite Four and Bob looked up to him. "Master Lance? What are you doing here in Victory Road? I thought you would be getting ready for the Pokemon League." said Bob. "I was until I heard that Red's son checked in. Red talks about you a lot Bob. We also heard about this group of the Cobra Pokemon." said Lance.

Bob said,"We?". Hope saw the Cobra Pokemon getting scared by the three final evolved forms of her good friend Tyro. Bruno stood there with Lorelei and Agatha. "Lance. We saved this cutie from the Arbok." said Lorelei. Bob and Lance got out of their hiding spot and Hope jumped into him. He fell to the ground and he said,"I was worried about you too.". "I guess you must be Bob. You look like Red and Leaf's child to me." said Agatha.

Bob stood up and he said,"I am miss Agatha. It is a real honor meeting all of you.". Bruno said,"You are just like Red. So did you tell him the real reason about us being here?". "I thought it was meet me and stop the Arbok." said Bob. The three Elite Four looked at Lance and he said,"Yes and also to get the flame of Moltres.". "Wow. I have his sister with me." said Bob. "You captured Articuno?" said Lorelei.

"Yeah and I also have the Legendary Suicune, Mew, and Mewtwo. Don't tell anyone that. They won't be in a good mood." said Bob. "You are Red's kid alright. Zapdos is also supposed to be here as well in the cave. You aren't using any of the legendary Pokemon in the tournament right? I would like to hear your answer." said Agatha. "No way Miss Agatha! It would be so unfair." said Bob. "Smart kid. Lets go meet them shall we?" said Bruno. He return his Pokemon as the five walked off.

The Elite Four and Bob saw the Flame Pokemon and the Electric Pokemon standing there and they were well being legendary Pokemon. "Wow. So do they know that we are here?" said Bob. Moltres looked at Bob and he said,"So this is the trainer who captured my sister? I can't see it.". "I like him Mol. Be nice for once." said Zapdos. She shocked him as Bruno said,"May we have your flame once again?".

The Flame Pokemon said,"Sure if Bob here runs it.". "Really me? I am not the best runner." said Bob. "You can do it daddy!" said Hope. "Your daughter is right. We will make sure that Hope gets to your friends. You got this Bob," said Agatha. The Elite Four were gone with Hope as Zapdos said,"So can we join you on your journey?". "Sure. Your sister will be happy about that for sure." said Bob. The two were captured by Bob as he held the flame.

He sent out Aaron and Joy and Bob said,"We have a long way to run. You guys ready?". Rogue came out along with Natsu, Toni, and Roy. "We are joining you guys." said Natsu. "You don't mind right?" said Roy. "The more the merrier." said Joy. "We will protect you Bob. That flame is very important and we don't want it destroyed." said Rogue. "Yeah." said Toni and Aaron. Bob start to run as his six Pokemon followed him.

The six protected Bob and Aaron plus Joy evolved into their final forms on the way there. Bob was out of the cave and he was tired. "You guys return." said Bob. He return everyone but his dragon and Bob said,"You don't mind flying me the rest of the way right?". Bob got on the Flame Pokemon with no problem from him as the dragon flew very fast. Bob held on for dear life as Natsu said,"Lets go faster!".

Bob stood there with the flame. He was recovering from the Flame Pokemon which had interrupt the ceremony. Bob lit the flame and he said,"Lets the Pokemon League Begin!".

Next time,
Round 1 and Bob is up against the Amazing Mandy who is a giant jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment