Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Power Guild Episode 66 Strohx Island part 9 Elements, Love, and Family.


A/N:I won't even talk about the title being weird. I have more important to say. We are almost to the same length of the last arc and I don't think we are halfway in the arc yet. I am pretty impressed with myself. I made this arc for reasons you will learn in June. I already have two updates this month and two is the limit for me. These will still be here. Also Chaos of Wicked Genocide is different from say Chaos who is Bob's demon half. It it either Allan or Allen.

Adam and Fate were looking for some main members of Wicked Genocide. The two had taken care of several minor ones and they were tiring. "I hope Sara and Alan are okay Adam. What if they were attacked by one of their leaders?." said Fate. "Yeah. They are strong though Fate. We are a team so have faith in them." said Adam. The two saw Sara with Alan and Sara said,"You guys are okay.". She hugged the two as Alan said,"I would hate to see their strongest.".

The four dodge a giant spike made out of ice and they saw Keith, Rickey, and Allen of Chaos Lords's Element Four standing there with a girl with light blue hair and white eyes. "You four joined a Dark Guild? I thought you would have joined up a legal guild like Johnny and Casey did." said Fate. "We would never join the Guild that defeat Master Samuel. We decide to join the strongest dark guild and it is Wicked Genocide." said Keith.

"Yeah and it was thanks to Helen to form a new Element Four and we will defeat every single one of you and we will. Thunder and Fire Spear!" said Rickey. Sara destroy the fiery spear while Fate made the lighting one go into the ground with an intense wind from his gun."I will handle their leader with the different color hair, Keith the mobster is yours, and Allen and Rickey take care the boy and the girl!" said Helen."Yes Madam!" said the three.

Keith moved Fate away from his wind with a wind and Keith said,"Mobster. You and your magic are weak compared to mine boy. Hurricane Blast!". The wind attack came out as Fate dodge them with the tree behind him being destroy and he said,"Taste my wind now! Hurricane Shot!". The man took the attack as he said,"Your wind is a small breeze compared to mine boy and I will make you pay for being a member of Heroes! Typhoon of Disaster!".

Fate was in the air as he said,"My master Issac taught me the properties of wind when I was learning this type of magic. He told me that having wind with only power behind it is very stupid and weak. I know how to beat it. Taste my Quickfire Wind and Earth Shots!". The two elements shots hit him and he laughed. "They were supposed to hurt me?" said Keith. "It was a distraction and it worked. Terra Fist!" said Fate.

He punched down the man to the ground and Keith said,"I will not lose to some snot nosed punk and his weak wind. I will defeat you for my Guild! Air Explosion!" said Keith. Fate flew in the air and he remembered when he joined the Guild two years ago. He had just moved to Mural to join up with the guild that pretty much ignored the Magic Council and their rules aka Heroes. He opened the door to see Issac.

Back in the day, Issac was the master of Wind based magic and he took Fate under his wing when it comes to using wind. Fate knew how to use Earth Magic along with Guns but now a day, he uses Wind magic. The guild was like his family and he wasn't going to let Keith or anyone from Wicked Genocide getting their hands on Master Marie's grave or defeat them because of what Heroes did for him over the years.

Fate stood up and Keith said,"How did you survive my attack?! I thought Bob was the only one who could have survive the attack. That doesn't matter now. You are going to die by my Hurricane Slicers of Death!". Fate was gone as the attacks which destroy the trees even more. Keith looked for Fate and the boy appeared right behind Keith. "This is for you trying and falling to kill me and my friends. Up and Close Hurricane Blast!" said Fate.

A huge burst of wind knocked out Keith as Fate kicked him into the wrecked trees with a not needed Terra Kick for good measure. "That is trying to kill me!" said Fate. He was on the floor from using several spells Hurricane Blast and surviving Air Explosion. "I hope the others are okay. I better go find Adam." said Fate. He held his arm as he walked toward his friends battling their members as his was in the wrecked trees.

Sara and Alan were having a hard time with Rickey and Allen. Rickey could control Sara's magic and Allen held Alan in a trap. "This is fun no? Oh I can't wait to find Sakura. I heard that she return from the dead. I will torture her and her sister in front of that brute. He will pay for what he did to me back then." said Allen. "You had it coming man! Ice Spikes!" said Alan. The trap was broken as Allen got back. "Alan! Switch dance partners!" said Sara. "Will do." said Alan.

Sara said,"Time for some good old fashioned Inferno Rage!". She burned up everything around her into ashes which made Allen look at Rickey who had his all of his spells being negated by Alan and he said,"Earth Chomp!". The Earth ate her and she screamed causing Alan to look at her. Allen said with a smile,"You are going to be fun to play with. I will enjoy playing with you.". "Sara! Leave her alone you sick freak! Typhoon of Pain and Suffering!" said Alan.

A huge wave swallowed the two and they screamed. Alan pulled Sara out of the ground and she said,"I'll be fine Alan. No need to worry.". Alan noticed  a pretty nasty wound on him and he heal the wound with water as he said,"I won't let one of my friends die.". "Okay. Lets finish this! Voltage and Inferno Blast!" said Sara. It combined with the water as Alan froze it. The two wizards were knocked out as the Heroes Wizard headed toward Adam.

He was dodging hail from Helen. "I have a question for you Helen. Why did you reform the Element Four within Wicked Genocide?" said Adam. "I hate Heroes. That Guild cause trouble for everyone in its way and I will make sure that I get my revenge. Hail and Water Storm!" said Helen. Adam jumped off a tree dodging it and he said,"Heaven Kick!". He kicked Helen into the ground and she was mad from what he could tell.

He saw Fate, Alan, and Sara standing there and Adam said,"You guys defeat your opponents? I am impressed.". "Yeah. We are too. Lets finish her off together team!" said Alan. "I like that! Hurricane and Stone Blaster Shots!" said Fate. He fired out huge burst of wind and rock as Alan fired a lot of water and ice, Sara fired out well Fire and Lighting, and Adam finished her with off with a Heaven Kick once again.

Adam saw that his team was out cold and he rested them there. "Adam? Is that you?" said a voice. He saw Violet with Leonard and he said,"You guys missed out on all of the fun.". "Can you still fight? I have a spell ready to help out Fate, Alan, and Sara from harm." said Leonard. "Yeah. Lets go find the others. I am worried about them." said Adam. The three walked off from the site as Helen said,"I will get my revenge on all of you! I promise you that!".

Nick and Julie were walking through the thick forest. They didn't see the flare or hear the message so they still thought that the trial was going on and they had no idea on Wicked Genocide being here on the island. "So Nick? What are you going to do with all of the coins that we are going to get? I mean" said Julie. "No clue yet. What about you?" said Nick. "A trip for two to a resort." said Julie. "I see. So who are you taking?" said Nick.

Julie was about to say him but the two saw a couple. One had holy everything on her while the boy looked like something from hell or Hot Topic. You pick. "Who are you guys?" said Julie. "My name is Order and this handsome stud here is my boyfriend Chaos. We are here to look for any clue related to your first master." said Order. "Why?" said Nick. He held out his pistol which Julie bought him for some reason which he forgot.

"It was Master's orders. I guess they don't know that we invaded their precious island." said Chaos. "I wonder how stupid someone could be." said Order. "Hey!" said the western. "Time to fight now. Fire of Chaos!" said Chaos. Nick grabbed Julie as he ran away from the very hot fire. "Julie! You need to put out that fire quick!" said Nick. "Right Nick! Hydro Shots!" said Julie. The fire was gone as Order said,"I will handle the boy. You got the girl.".

Order grabbed Nick using her Holy magic as Chaos kept Julie away from him with his hell fires.The holy girl said,"So how long have you two been together?". Nick blushed a heavy red as he said,"What are you talking about?". "I am not stupid. You like her don't you?" said Order. "Shut up! Sand Fists!" said Nick. Order dodge them as she said,"Love is a strong emotion. Your friend admit his feeling to his girlfriends. I wonder if she feels the same way.".

"Speed of Sand Punch!" said Nick. Order was hit with an impressive hit as she said,"Fine. I wonder if I can convince you with this. Future Vision!". Nick saw that he was in the future. He saw an older him and Julie kissing and he said,"This can't be true. I mean Julie doesn't like me that way does she?". "I don't know Nick. Look who coming to see their mommy and daddy." said Order. The cowboy saw a little cowgirl running toward them.

She looked to be about 6 years old. She had brown hair like her mother, his blue eyes, and she was super cute. "That is your daughter Lucia White. Ain't she a splitting image of her mother? She is super cute." said Order. "Why are you showing me this?" said Nick. "Because I can do this to you Nick." said Order. She stabbed him with a light knife as he was back in the present day. "I love this and I will enjoy this. Holy Bomb!" said Order.

Nick saw that it was going to take her some time for her spell to be fully charged and he said,"Sand Bazooka!". He fired the attack blinding her and he said,"Don't mess with me! Sand Crush and Sand Throw!". The sand crushed her as the sand threw off. He ran toward Julie who was surround in the hot fire and Chaos said,"I will go find her later. Die! Hell Lances!". Nick dodged the attacks in the middle of the air and he said,"Sand Blast!".

The fire was gone as Julie stood next to Nick. "Ready?" said Julie. She held his left hand and he said with a blush on his face,"Hell to the yeah baby!". "Ultimate Shots of Water!" said Julie. "Time for my Sand Barrage!" said Nick. The two attacks combined into one big attack and they knocked Chaos to the same spot as Order. The two hugged as Julie said,"I am so happy that you are safe.". "Me too. So where you going to invite me on that trip?" said Nick.

Julie blushed as she said,"Yeah. You don't mind right?". "I don't. Here is my gift." said Nick. He kiss her. Julie rested in his arms as she said,"So do you really like me?". "Of course I do. I love everything about you." said Nick. The two smiled and kissed each other as they heard a very loud and rude ahem from Adam. They saw Adam, Viola, and Leonard standing there and they said in unison,"How long have you two been there?".

"The whole time. Good job you two." said Viola. They blushed hard as Leonard said,"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we have to keep moving. Can you two fight?". "Yeah." said the two. "Good. I think we should go now." said Adam. He walked ahead as the two couples were talking. Adam sigh as he thought of getting himself a girlfriend because he had a feeling about Fate asking out Tanya and Alan and Sara speak for themselves.

Meanwhile, Bob woke up. He saw that Ana was healing Gramps. She saw that her big brother was finally awake and she said,"Big brother!". She tackled him as he said,"What happened Ana? Where is Fulgor?!". "He was defeated by your other half." said Ax. He was awake and he was tired. "You can't use any magic right now grandpa. Your magic is still recovering." said Ana. "Will do Ana. She is like a little Althea isn't she?" said Ax.

"Yeah. So where are the others?" said Bob. Ana took him outside of the cave that they were in. Noah was leaning against a tree as Alex was playing with the Chreax excluding Dawn who was mad about something. "Bob!" said Scampers. He hugged his leg and he said,"I thought you were going to die! I was super worried about you.". "I will be fine." said Bob. Bob heard Rose in his head,"Big Brother. I need your help now! Someone bad people are coming toward me!".

"I have to go." said Bob. "Where Bob?" said Ana and Alex. "I need to find Rose! Come on Scampers. I will need some back up! Ana, you stay here with Gramps!" said Bob. The two were gone as Mark said,"We will go find someone from the Guild.". "Yeah. You got this Ana and Dawn. I know it for a fact." said Anne. The Chreax plus Alex were gone as the two girls head into the cave. Noah was gone as he teleported away.

Next time,
Three family members of Heroes Wizards return to cause some chaos and also two of the Nine Kin find Blake.

Events/Battles:
Alan, Adam, Fate, and Sara meet up with Allen, Keith, Rickey, and Helen.
Alan, Adam, Fate, and Sara vs Allen, Keith, Rickey, and Helen.
Nick and Julie meet up with Order and Chaos.
Nick and Julie vs Order and Chaos.
The western couple confess their feeling toward each other.
Bob wakes up from defeating Fulgor.
He senses Anna and Blake and he goes off to go look for the two with Scampers right behind him.
Ana stays there with Ax and Dawn as Anne, Mark, and Alex run off to go find help. Noah disappears.
New Characters:
Order. Light Wizard. 20 years old. She is the light and she joined up with her boyfriend Chaos. The two are very distant from the other Element Wizards.
Chaos. Dark Wizard. 20 years old. He is the darkness and he joined up with her girlfriend Order. The two are very distant from the other Element Wizards.
Helen. Water and Ice Wizard. 24 years old. She made the former members of the Element Four join up with her to make her group and they joined up with Wicked Genocide.

No comments:

Post a Comment