Friday, May 15, 2015

Power Guild Episode 56 Prion part 9 Clone Battle and Bonds between Humans and Chreax are fixed.


A/N:We are near the end of this arc folks. We only have one more to go and then we are on to the arc with over 30 characters. I swear that it will be very different from Tenrou Island. I swear on that due to all of the research into it. I got nothing else for this because I can't thing of any thing. Lets begin already with both James and Brian. He is the cat who always has his right hand moving up and down. I like that in a character. It makes him stick out.

Kurt and Allison saw Prion James standing there with Grim and Brian whose caught Kurt's attention and Kurt noticed the Chreax's right hand moving like nothing. "James? What are you doing here in Prion? And what is up with your hand?!" said Kurt. "Ignoring that latter statement from James. You are supposed to be in prison back in Meca. How did you get here?" said Allison. "This is actually the Prion James and he is actually the prince of this universe." said Brian.

"These two found me and they want to help." said Grim. "That is good. Do you have a Muzon Prion James?" said Bob. "Yes. I shall take all of us there. My father and evil Bob will try and stop us but we got this." said Prion James. "I shall head toward back the kingdom. I will try to get the Chreax to help us." said Brian. He flew off as Allison said,"So why didn't he answer about his hands?". "Who knows?" said Kurt. "Lets go." said Grim. The five ran toward where Prion James's Muzon is.

Meanwhile, Prion Bob stood there. He looked at himself. He was burned and shocked by Bob and he was pissed off. "I will kill you Bob. You will pay for hurting my face." said Prion Bob. He went into his strongest suit aka his Dragon God Devil Armor which is his strongest armor. He walked out to his army include Prion Stella and Prion Allison who hated their counterparts just like Prion Bob. "Men and ladies. We are going to kill those traitors." said Prion Bob.

He then saw a guard and he said,"What are you doing?". He said,"Sorry sir. I was getting a drink of water and ,,,,". He was killed by Prion Bob and he said,"We are leaving to the Muzon and I will kill you all.". They were all gone and Prion Allison hugged him. "Bob. We will get them. I know that we will." said Prion Allison. "She is right. We should get going to our Muzon." said Prion Stella. "You are right ladies. Time to kill our counterparts in cold blood." said Prion Bob.

Meanwhile in front of the crystal holding Heroes, the gang was building a plan. "They are coming. I can feel it." said Dawn. "Okay. We will stay here while Ana, Dawn, Scampers, and Z goes to Ziroton. We will need the Chreax's help in the fight." said Prion James. "Do you think we could convince them Bob?" said Scampers. "I know that you guys can. We are Heroes and we may be in a different world but we are still the best guild." said Bob.

"Right!" said Ana. Scampers carried Ana as the three Chreax flew off. Spike was preparing for battle with his sword. "So you were a knight and Z was a princess?" said Kurt. "Yep. It is very impressive. I am sorry that I had to lie to you all. It was for the safety of my kingdom." said Spike. "Dude. It is fine man. I am fine and I won't be mad." said Kurt. Johnny stood there and he said,"I hate to be a dick but Bob need us.". "Right." said the two.

The three saw Bob with Prion James, Python, and Grim planning for the attack to save their friends from being magic energy. Stella, Sakura, Allison, and Sue had their part of the plan which Bob gave to them. "Bob here has something to tell you three." said Grim. "Yes. It is a crazy plan but it is smart and I will give him that." said Prion James. "I am going to kill Prion Bob. That man has caused many deaths under my name. I will make sure he pays for his crimes." said Bob.

"Don't worry man. We will handled the king. I better Five Slayers working together can kick some major but." said Python. "Yeah. No worry." said Johnny. "Okay. We are going to kick some major but." said Bob. "Hell yeah." said Kurt. "Lets get back to work. We need to be ready for anything that the Prion Kingdom brings to us." said Spike. "Okay." said Bob. The five Meca Wizards walked off as Grim looked at Prion James. "You need to come with me. We need to talk." said Prion James.

Ana landed in Ziroton with the the three Chreax who were either banned or royalty. They were on the outskirts of the town and Ana said,"So what are we doing here you guys?". "The Chreax hates human more than anything." said Dawn. "Yep. I came here to recruit your parents Scampers. They are both powerful knights and we need their help." said Z. "Really? Mom and Dad?" said Scampers. "Are they cute like kitty?" said Ana.

Mark and Anne stood there and Mark said,"Let go of my son Human!". He went toward Ana and Z stop him. "She is Bob's little sister!" said Z. "Bob? You mean that bastard? He turned the proud army of Chreax into crystals." said Anne. "Not that Bob Scampers Mom! My Bob is a really nice guy! He wouldn't kill anyone. I swear on my life that he wouldn't." said Ana. "She is right Lady Anne and Lord Mark. He would never hurt a human or Chreax." said Z.

Mark said,"Okay your highness. We trust your group and we want in. So are we sneaking into the kingdom right now? I will need my armor and weapon from my army day.". "Yep. We will need to go find Queen Debra. She will help us convince the others to the fight." said Dawn. "Okay. I have a way into the castle but we need to get your armor Anne and Mark from your house." said Z. "Lets go already!" said Scampers.

Debra saw Brian walking toward her and she said,"Did you find him Brian? I know that it must have been tough looking for them". "Yeah. He is helping the other Bob and his friend to protect us and his friends." said Brian. "I see. Do you think we can convince the others to fight with us? They hate the humans" said Debra. "Yeah. I know that time have changed since then. We can do this because we also have some help." said Brian.

The six stood there and Ann said,"I am in a real castle. This is so cool.". "It really is Ana." said Z and Dawn. "So where is Bob? I mean the good one. I can convince the other Chreax to help in the cause but I need to know the plan first. I don't want my people hurt for this." said Debra. "He told me to tell you this." said Scampers. He whispered something to her and Debra said,"Get everyone in the town square. We have to help Bob.".

Bob saw several different Chreax flying toward the location that he told Scampers before he left for his home. His plan was to transported the crystal back to Meca with Gaia Heal but he need a lot of magic power to make his plan work. He had a feeling that the Chreax had it in them and it was going to work. "Bob. We are ready for the plan." said Stella. She stood there with Allison and Bob said,"I am going after my counterpart. What about you two lovely ladies?".

"Yeah. She is going to pay for what she has done." said Allison. "Okay. You tell the Chreax where to stand. We are running out of time. The King and his army are coming toward us." said Bob. "Right!" said the two. They ran off as Bob stood in front of the crystal. He felt the magic power from his guild aka his family and the Chreax and he said,"Ultimate Gaia Heal!". The crowd saw the crystal glowing a bright green.

It was gone as Kurt saw Prion Bob with a gun. "You! Die! Passion Punch!" said Kurt. He punched him and he said,"You are pathetic.". He threw him toward a rock and Ana, Python, and Johnny went after him. "Time to get some more crystals! Fire!" said Prion Bob. The army was turning the Chreax into the crystal. "You bastard! Die!" yelled Bob. He attacked Prion Bob and the two caused shock waves. "Go with the plan!" yelled Bob. "Aye Sir!" yelled the group.

Kurt woke up and he saw Ana healing him. He also saw Johnny and Python. "What happened?" said Kurt. "The Chreax ran off as Stella, Allison, and Bob went after their counterparts. Scampers's folks went with the queen to protect her from the Prion Army." said Johnny. "Yes. We also have their king coming toward us. We stick out like sore thumbs due to our Slayer magic." said Python. "Guys. We got this. I will make sure we will win." said Ana.

The four then saw Devin in his giant machine which looked like a dragon. "You Slayers have ruin my plan! I will make sure that you four get drained to the bone. My cowardly son wasn't up to battle with me along with the traitor Dawn." said Devin. "Listen old man. We are going to kick your but and we will make sure you pay for you have done." said Python. "I see boy. My Krai loves Slayers and I will make sure you pay. Lets see if you can actually hurt my machine." said Devin.

"Passion Roar!" said Kurt. Johnny ran up toward him with the roar and he said, "Metal Sword!". He slashed the legs as Python placed poison in them. Devin growled as Ana said,"Don't count me out your highness! Windstorm!". The Krai was lifted into the air and Python fired Poison. Kurt stood under the machine and he said,"Passion Explosion!". The machine had an really big explosion on it as Ana said,"Time for a Heal!".

The four were back to the condition that they started in before the fight. Devin stood there in his Krai and Johnny said,"Is that all you got old man? We are just getting started! Metal Cannon!". He fired out two shots as Kurt said,"Passion Lances and Eternal Blizzard!". The two attacks combined into one as it exploded. "Poison Armageddon Dragon Roar!" yelled Python. The roar hit and Ana said,"I got this! Hurricane Scream!".

She fired out a huge burst of wind and it destroy the robot with it. Johnny held Devin in his arms and he said,"You are going to help us your highness.".  "With what? I would like to know with what boys and girl." said Devin. Kurt looked at Python who said,"You are going to help us get rid of the magic of this world.". "What?!" yelled Devin. "Yep. Now lets go." said Ana. Kurt knocked him out as the four slayers were gone.

Meanwhile, Dawn was with Grim. The two were following Prion James for part two of Bob's plan. "I can't believe this. They are get rid of all magic here." said Dawn. "Bob knows what he is doing for a fact. He knows what he is doing. He plans to stop all of the war and problems here by getting rid of all magic here in Prion." said Grim. "He knows that Drain gets rid of the magic here will stop all problems here." said Prion James.

The three knocked out the guards and they saw the drain machine. "Dawn. I thank you for saving my life three years ago." said Prion James. "You are welcome James. I didn't care that I got kicked out of the kingdom. I was happy to see you alive." said Dawn. "You are seven right?" said Grim. "Yep. I am very mature for my age." said Dawn. "I see. Lets go team. We need to help the others right now." said Prion James. The three destroy the machine and it was sent for a countdown. One hour of magic left.

Allison and Stella stood there in front of their clones. "Taste this on for size! Lighting Daggers!" said Allison. The two dodged the attacks and Stella said,"Open Gate of the Lion Luke and Gate of the Ice Spirit Jason! Solar Flare and Blizzard Freeze!". The two attacked them with the two attacks and Prion Stella whipped them away. "You two will fall and our Bob will kill yours." said Prion Stella. "He will never lose." said Stella.

Allison stood there and Prion Allison said,"What are you doing me?!". "Teaching you two bitches a lesson that you need! Swords Apocalypse!" said Allison. The two were being cut by swords and the two spirits fired their strongest attacks. The two were knocked out and Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Bull! Ted!". He knocked them away and Allison said,"We need to win this fight.". "Right. Lets go take care of those guards." said Stella. They ran off.

Bob stood there in front of his double. The two fought like nothing and they destroy several islands in the air with their fighting. "You are strong. I may hate your guts a lot but I accept your strength." said Bob. "You are sad. I hate people like you. My mom and dad were like you and those people who I hate. I kill them Bob. It was amazing. I kill anyone in my way. You will never stop me from killing. I love it." said Prion Bob.

Bob said,"You killed your parents? I hate your freaking guts! I am going to kill you and I am going to make it painfully! Armageddon Drive!". The boy gained a dark suit and he looked very evil and he was angry. He rushed toward Prion Bob and he kicked him down. "How did he?" said Prion Bob. "I a strong. Power Dragon Roar!" said Bob. The roar captured him and it hurt. Bob slashed him a lot with his claws.

The boy fell toward the ground and Bob said,"Time for you to die! Power Dragon Armageddon Devil God Oblivion Thunder Fire Ice Blast!". The attack destroy the air around it. It looked very strong and everyone saw it. They were shocked to see it and it surround Prion Bob in a second flat. He then felt his body was going to explode. It caused his armor to be destroy in a second flat and his body was burned.

He was implant in the ground by a sword thanks to Bob. "You pissed me off. You and I are the same person but I am better than you. I hope you burn in hell. Time to for Part B of our plan." said Bob. He was gone as Prion Bob cough up blood. "I will make you pay Bob. I promise you that." said Prion Bob. "Is that so? I see that your lust for revenge is strong." said a voice. "Who is there?" said Prion Bob. "A good friend and your savior." said a voice.

Next time,
The end of Prion's days of magic and new plans.

Events/Battles:
Bob, Kurt, and Allison meet up with Prion James, Grim, and Brian.
Ana, Dawn, Scampers, and Z fly to Chreax Capital Ziroton.
The four try to convincing the other Chreax to fight with them.
The team  plus the Chreax saves Heroes and Mural.
Kurt, Johnny, Ana, and Python vs Devin in his Krai.
Grim, Dawn, and Prion James destroy Drain to get rid of all magic in Prion.
Allison and Stella vs Allison (Prion) and Stella ( Prion).
Bob vs Bob (Prion).

No comments:

Post a Comment