Monday, May 4, 2015

Hero Episode 3 The Transfer Student is a Boy!?


A/N:I want to explain one of the main points of this story. The Gender Roles are pretty stupid. I mean you should do whatever you want to do despite your gender. Women can be anything and Men can be nurses. You really don't see the latter but you can still do it. I mean it shouldn't matter on that. Bob will make sure that things are equal for both genders I swear. If you heard Infinite Stratos, you notice the imbalanced gender roles. I mean it is one of the main points but I don't care. Lets begin back in Meca.

It had been a month since his match with Emma. Bob was with one of his male friends and he is a member of Heroes. His name is Norman Wood. He and his two sisters have been members since Bob saved them from the Slicers. Norman is 18 while Bob is 16. He had an older sister who is 19 years old while his little sister is 15 years old.  "So what is like at the all girl school man? I mean from your emails, it is sounds pretty sweet to me." said Norman.

The two were playing video games as Bob said,"It is alright Norman. I mean do you remember that girl who ran the shop where we used to eat for three years?". "Yeah I saw that match man. From what I could tell, she looked pretty strong. What was her name again man?" said Norman. "Her name is Karen Johnson. She is Class 2 rep after all. So how is job hunting going for you?" said Bob. "It is going. I got me a job where being a member of the gang as you gets me extra pay." said Norman.

The door was slammed open. Bob saw Norman's little sister Sakura Wood standing there. She had pink hair and green eyes. Her siblings had blond hair and blue eyes which makes no sense but things happen. "Hey Norman and Bob?" said Sakura. She hid behind the wall as Norman said,"You could have knocked sis. We do have a guest.". "Sorry Bob!" said Sakura. "It is fine Sakura. So why did you come in here?" said Bob. "I made lunch." said Sakura. "Sweet." said Bob.

The three were downstairs. The Wood siblings owned a restaurant which fed Heroes during the Gang war. Sakura was wearing a white dress and she looked very pretty. "So how is everyone doing?" said Bob. "It is going pretty sweet, We are still number one thanks to a certain someone being a strong warrior and making us proud." said Sakura. "Do you mean Johnny, Python, or Myra? Those three were pretty strong." said Bob.

Norman sighed,"She means you Bob. I mean you did save her life from that bitch after all.". "Yeah Norman is right. Bob did lose his left eye." said Sakura. "It wasn't your fault Sakura. I mean it is like my signature." said Bob. "I see. I better get going." said Sakura. "Have fun on your date with Henry Sakura." said Norman. She punched him as she walked out of the restaurant. "So her and Henry? I am impressed." said Bob. "So have you seen the rest of the gang?" said Norman.

Bob nod his head as he said,"Yeah. I got the weekend off. I would try to visit more but my sister will keep me on the floating rock no matter why.". "Yeah. I understand why. So have you met your "little brother" yet?" said Norman. "Yeah. He sure was interesting. I mean why did Myra dress like a girl?" said Bob. The boy shrugged as he said,"Who knows? My sister is very strange.". "I am thinking I can get him into the Academy but it will be a while before then." said Bob.

Norman smiled as he said,"That would be awesome. How long man?". "Two months Norman. It will take some time. I mean his level of Cobrium is high. I will give you that. You guys really know who to pick for the gang." said Bob. "We won't let you down man." said Norman. Bob's phone rang as Bob said,"I have to get going Norman. Rose need me back at the Academy. I guess they found my note. You tried to leave for even two days but it involves some much paperwork.".

Norman saw Bob going into his dragon armor as Norman said,"Have fun man.". "Later Norman. Say hi to Myra for me and you guys can call me.". He flew off as Norman said, "Wow. He seems happy for once. Everyone is growing up. I should get ready for work.". He walked into the restaurant and he opened up the shop. He gets payed a lot since the Wood family cooking is famous. Bob is also an icon for the shop so they earned extra cash.

The next day, Bob was about to sleep on his desk. "Where were you this weekend Bob? I thought you promise to talk me shopping." said Emma. Since their match six weeks ago, Emma apologize to Bob in a formal way. Bob recorded it but he didn't tell Emma about it. She is strong and she could kill him if she tried. "I don't remember ever saying that Emma." said Bob. "Do all men lie like you?" said Emma. "Yes and No. The ones who don't are cowards and they should be roasted alive." said Bob.

The two saw Karen walking in. She had long brown hair and purple eyes. She wore glasses and she is very smart. "Morning Robert and Emma." said Karen. "I thought you were supposed to be in your class Karen." said Emma. "Class hasn't started yet Emma. I also have certain privileges just like a certain girl." said Karen. "You two should be friends. I mean girls fighting is cool but in a place of learning, it is pretty sad." said Bob.

The two argued. Bob sighed as he saw Stella. The girl came up to him last night and if she won the tournament in a month, the two will go on a date. Bob didn't mind but this was going to cause some trouble. The bell rang as Rose stood there with June. "Ms. Johnson. This isn't your class." said Rose. She was gone as Bob said,"Do you always have to scare everyone away sis?".Bob was hit by his sister as the class sighed. June said,"We have a new student joining us. You may come in.".

A boy walked in. He had scarlet red hair and blue eyes. He said,"Hello. My name is Allan May. It is nice to meet you all. I am from France, I'm its representative, and I am a boy.". The class was shocked as Stella said,"I thought Bob was the only one.". "I guess the French lied to us. We have training with Class 2. Bob do you mind taking care of Allan?" said Rose. Bob looked at the boy who said,"It is nice to meet you.". "Sure. Lets go." said Bob. The two left the room.

Allan said,"So why did we leave?". "Since we are the only two males here, we have to change in the locker room. You better get used to it." said Bob. "I see. So Bob? Do you want to know my power? I mean we all know yours." said Allan. "Sure Frenchie. I got time to kill. Lets learn some stuff." said Bob. The two were surround by girls as one said,"Look. It is Bobby and the transfer student.". "I like Bob being the bad boy but Allan is the boy that you want to protect." said another one.

Bob grabbed him. He held him like a princess and Allan said,"What are you doing Bob?". Bob's legs turned into his armor's rocket boots and he said,"These girls won't move. Trust me. Lets go.". Bob flew off as Allan smiled. Bob placed Allan down as Bob said,"You will have to get used to that. I won't always be there for you.". "I see." said Allan. The two walked in and Bob head toward his locker as Allan head toward his locker which was nearby.

Allan close his eyes as Bob took off his shirt. Bob notice this and he said,"Are you shy or something Allan?". "Yes. I grew up around girls who gave me a weird look for being a male in an all girls school and also have a high level of Cobrium." said Allan. "That happens here too. You should see me during lunch man." said Bob. Allan said,"Do you mind turning around?". "Sure thing man." said Bob. Allan changed into his uniform which was orange and black.

Bob turned around and he said,"That looks nice on you man. No homo.". "I know. My family is know for helping the world and fashion." said Allan. "Yeah. I wish my suit was like that. I mean you had yours made with your treasures in mine but mine wasn't." said Bob. "I see then. So do you still want to know my powers?" said Allan. "Sure man. It must be pretty interesting to get the school's attention Allan." said Bob.

Bob and Allan were walking toward the training arena which was different from the battle arenas. "I can go into my suit known as Warrior. It allows me to access the memories of former warriors from the past, present, and future." said Allan. "That is really cool man. I am so jealous." said Bob. "You are so different from the stories Bob. I mean it sounds like you hate everything and everyone. This is just a story though." said Allan.

"You are right about that man. I do hate most things and people but if you can impress me, I will treat you as a friend which you are my friend. You being a fellow male with a high level of Cobrium. I like that." said Bob. Allan thought to himself,"I hate lying to you Bob but to make Father like me again. I need to keep up this charade.". Bob looked at Allan and he thought,"Allan is a strange boy to say the very least. I hope he knows that I won't spoil his secret. He will tell me when he is ready.".

The two stood there with the 58 other girls. Rose stood there in her track suit and she said,"Would Miss Johnson and Miss Carlson please come up here?". "If you insist." said Karen. "As the England representative..." said Emma. Bob said,"Just go up there Emma!". The two walked up there as Rose said,"You two will work together.". "And why should we?" said the two. Rose sighed,"You two are both representative and also you can impress the boys.".

Bob looked at his sister as Allan said,"Do you know what she said to those two?". "I have an idea but I really don't care." said Bob. Emma stood there in her armor which looked like it could fly. Karen had great control of the Earth so she had a suit of Earth. The two had mechs which are like their powers so for example, Karen would have an Earth Based Mech. "You two will work together to face your opponent. She should be arriving soon." said Rose.

Bob then saw June in one of the mass produced mech from France coming toward him at break neck speed. "Bob!" said the three girls. Bob looked and he saw that he was grabbing June's breast. "You are so bold Mr. Yagami. At the rate we are going, Ms. Yagami will be my sister in law. I wouldn't mind having her as my sister." said June. Bob got up as he dodge a arrow. "Bob. Would you like to explain what you are doing?" said Emma. "Um plot?" said Bob.

Due to Bob's very stupid answer, Karen was about to blast him with Magma from both of her cannon which were on both of the mech shoulders but both shots was negated by June's very impressive shot from the ground. June said,"You alright Bob?". "I am just fine June. I am just peachy." said Bob. He thought,"I could have blocked it with ease. Power Barrier can block anything.". "Ms. Summers used to be a representative for Japan around six years ago. " said Rose. "Yeah. Lets begin." said June.

The three were in the air from their hover booster as Rose said,"Mr. May. Do you mind explain to the combined class what they are flying around in? We would have known beforehand but someone who shall remain nameless burned up what we were planning to learn about last week.". Bob whistled as Allan said,"Sometimes Bob. They are flying around in Cobrium powered Mech. Ms. Inferno made them around the time of the discovery of the element.".

Bob sighed as he watched the two girls try to hit their teacher. Despite her looking like a scatter brain to him and the Devils, she was pretty fast. "Ms. Summers is piloting the model which is most used by the armies. It is known as the Basic Strike. It may be old fashioned but it can be considered to be very strong. It is also made by my family's company. My father was really proud that Stella's older sister picked his company to produced to them." said Allan.

Allan took a deep breath as he said,"Since Ms. Johnson is a representative, she has her personally mech made by the Chinese. It is known as Mother Earth and it can use the elements into its attacks which works with her powers. Ms. Carlson is known as the Knight folks. It allows her to flying and it works well with her powers.". "Do you and Bobby Chan  have your mech? I mean you are the French rep while Bob is Lady Rose's little brother." said a girl.

"Yes. Mine is known as the Champion. It allows me to use my powers more effectually. What about yours Bob?" said Allan. Bob said,"Power. It gives me increased speed, strength, and more power. It is also my Dragon armor.". Bob then saw the two girls crash into the ground as June stood there with a smile on her face. "I can't believe we lost." said Emma. "We could have won if someone didn't get in my way." said Karen. The two were about to fight as Bob stopped them with a small Dragon Blast.

Rose said,"Anyway Class. Since Bob, Karen, Emma, and Allan have their personal Mech, they will be teaching you in group of 9. The others will go to me or Ms. Summers.". In a split second, Bob was surround by girls. Bob pick 8 of them plus Stella while the rest went to Allan who got embarrassed in a second. "Welcome to the club Allan. So what are we supposed to teach?" said Bob. "How to walk in the Mech." said June.

Bob held stood next to a copy of the Basic Strike and he said,"Okay. Who is up first? I don't have all day.". After each girl tried to make her known, Bob saw Stella standing there with her arms crossed and she had quite the angry look on her. "So are you going to tell me about yourself too? I already know you." said Bob. "No you idiot. I need some help to get into that." said Stella. The mech was left open thanks to the last girl.

June said,"Well, Bob will need to carry you up there like a princess Stella.". "Really?" said the girls in unison. Stella blushed as Bob said,"Whatever.". He went into his Dragon armor without the helmet and Bob grabbed her. She smiled as Bob said,"What is with you?". "Oh it is nothing at all Bob. So for Lunch, we could eat on the roof." said Stella. "Sure. Lets get this over with." said Bob. Bob placed her in the mech. She smiled as she thought,"I think Bob likes me.".

Bob was eating with lunch with Stella, Karen, Emma, and Allan on the roof. Bob got Allan and Stella but the other two girls were different, "So Bob? I thought we were going to eat Lunch just you and me alone." said Stella. "Rose asked me to keep an eye on Allan. The other two I have no clue." said Bob. "We are your friends right Bob?" said Emma. "She is right. Friends need to stick together Stella." said Allan.

Stella sighed as Karen pulled out some food. "Um Bob. I made some extra food for you this morning. You do remember my cooking Bob?" said Karen. Stella looked at Bob as he said,"She used to feed the gang before she moved away. It is pretty good. Don't mind if I do Karen.". He started eating her food as Karen said,"So how is it Bob?". "This is amazing. You want some Karen?" said Bob. "No thanks Bob. I had some this morning." said Karen

Stella pulled out a lunch box from the lunch box hyperspace as Emma said,"I also made you some good English food Bob.". Bob was shocked as he said,"Are you serious? I thought the English were all bad cooks.". Emma stuck the food in his mouth as she said,"How does it taste?". Bob was about to puke but he held in it. "Bob." said Stella. She held some food on a fork as Bob ate it. "Great. Now let me feed you." said Bob.

Allan put his hands together and he said,"I see. You two are feeding each other just like a Japanese couple.". The three girls blushed like nothing else as Bob said,"Allan. You may want to can it on the relationship part buddy.". "Right. We should feed each other." said Allan. "That sounds good to you ladies?" said Allan. "Yes." said the three. Bob sighed as the four talked. Bob stared at his necklace and he thought,"I wonder if there is a person out there to challenge me.".

The next day. June said,"We have another transfer student joining us.". A girl stood there. She look like she was raised in the army. She had long dark blue hair and gray eyes. "Meet Miss. Lora Young. She is the German representative. Would you like to say anything to the class?" said June. Lora nod as she walked toward Bob. She slapped him and the class was shocked. "You are Madam Rose's little brother? You are a disgrace to the Yagami name and I will make you pay for insulting that name of my mentor." said Lora.

Next time,
Allan's secret is revealed and Lora's hatred of Bob is somewhat explain. Bob also gets more champions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment