Saturday, May 9, 2015

Power Guild Episode 49 Prion part 2 Death of Everyone you know and love.


A/N:The gang is going to Prion folks. Now we are here to talk about the main relationships in this story aka Bob and Allison. I love it because I wrote the two with a pairing in mind. At first, it is was going to be Stella and Bob but I changed it during the Tower of Revival arc. I like those two a lot you guys and I had planned on a certain girl messing up either relationship. So I decide to do this for the arc. Bob's love will be tested by the other one.

Bob was sitting on the second floor of the Guild Hall drinking and grieving. Today was the day that Sakura die and this was his way of doing this. Last year, he went on a job that almost cost him his life but Allison saved him from almost dying. Scampers flew over to him holding a fish. "Hey buddy. Is that for my girlfriend?" said Bob. "Yep. She loves fish." said Scampers. "Just like Sakura. Remember when she used to fish with us." said Bob.

"Bob. You need to get over her. I mean you are with Allison now. She would have been very happy to see you like this." said Scampers. ".I know that. I love everything about Allison Scampers and I mean that. I just miss Sakura. We were very close." said Bob. "Yeah. I am going to downstairs. You should too." said Scampers. He flew off as Bob drank. He finished his drink and he decide to get some air.

Scampers saw Allison with Z, Spike, Kurt, and Ana. "Hey. How is Bob doing? I saw him take one of the Tanya drinks upstairs." said Kurt. "He is drinking. I hate seeing him like this." said Scampers. "So where Bob and Sakura close?" said Spike. "They were really close. I know that Bob always loved me but he knew for a fact that Sakura liked him." said Allison. "Wow." said Ana and Spike. "So what is with the fish?" said Z.

"It is a relationship fish Z." said Scampers. "Huh?" said Z and Spike. "It is when he goes find a fish nearby and he tries to help out  with love problems. Right Allison? I will knock Bob around if he is breaking your heart right?" said Kurt. "No Kurt. Me and Bob aren't having any problems right now. We are actually doing great in fact." said Allison. "Yep but this is for Spike and Z. I mean those two are pretty close." said Scampers. "Are you two dating?" said Ana.

Spike said,"Um. Z.". "We aren't dating. We won't eat your stupid fish Scampers. Do you know that you should be able to protect Bob?" said Z. "What do you mean? I have been protecting Bob for more than three years ago." said Scampers. "It is nothing. I am leaving and don't you come after me cat. I am not in the mood for you." said Z. She flew off as Ana said,"I will go after her.". She ran after her as Spike said,"Sorry about her Scampers.". "It is fine. I am going off." said Scampers.

The cat flew off with the fish and Allison said,"Scampers. He loves giving his fishes to people. I wonder what is wrong with Z.". "Do you know why Spike? I mean Myra and Wanda have seen you two around each other just as much as Johnny and Jade are. It is still  weird how they haven't gotten together yet. I mean Jade's flirting is obvious but then we have Bob and Allison who took forever." said Kurt. "I don't know." said Spike.

Johnny was sitting with Python and Grim nearby the bar where Tanya was 24/7. "So have you heard anything about Wanda getting her memory back yet?" said Python. "No. She still thinks that she was always a girl and she has no idea about her a snake monster and you two being closer than two people are." said Johnny. "Yes. She seems real happy though Python. Are you sure that you want to tell her that?" said Grim.

Python shrugged as Jade ran over. "Guys. Aren't you guys going to the cemetery?" said Jade. "Why?" said Johnny. "Today is the day that Myra and Norman go there to honor their sister who die two years ago. Bob and her were close." said Jade. "Was her name Sakura Jade?" said Grim. "Yeah Grim. How do you know that?" said Jade. "I knew her in the other universe Jade. She and Bob were very close to the least. Do you want me to tell you three about it?" said Grim.

They nodded as Grim said,"Bob and Sakura were married. You know together forever and they were going to have a kid.". "What?! Are you serious?!" said the three. "Yeah except this Bob was Guild Master in my universe. He was very mature for his age." said Grim. "That makes sense. No offense to you or Darin but Bob is going to be the next Guild Master." said Python. "Yeah. I can see that man. I wonder what happened to the Master." said Johnny.

"He died saving Bob from a dragon when he was 10. The boy still had the scar on his face meaning his face was burned ." said Grim. Jade looked at Ax who was drinking with the guild and she said,"I feel bad for him.". "Yeah. It sucked. Bob save me from become magic energy." said Grim. "I need to go find Myra or Norman." said Python. "I'll join you." said Johnny. "Me too. I know what it is like to lose someone close to you." said Grim. The three went looking and Jade went to go look for Stella.

Stella looked at Norman bullying Fred and Victor for something. Stella was with Casey and the two girls were lost. "You two aren't real men! A real man would be be able to protect the one that they love." said Norman. "Sorry but we can't compete with Johnny!" said Fred. "You should not give up." said Norman. "At least we don't have a crazy bitch pining for you." said Victor. The two were thrown away like trash as Norman walked off.

"Wow. I thought Bob was the only one to be sad because of Sakura." said Stella. "Death is a terrible thing Stella. It sucks." said Casey. "Amen to that sister." said Jade. She stood there and Stella said,"I thought you were talking to the trio.". "I was. They are going to the cemetery to pay their respects like we all did." said Jade. "Yes. It sucks that they have to go in the rain. Where is Brendan? I haven't seen him in days." said Casey. "He got sick." said the two girls.

Norman was looking at Python and Johnny who were talking as Grim was helping Myra out. She was sad and Norman said,"I don't mind you guys at the Guild Hall but why are you here?". "We are here to pay our respects. She was a powerful wizard." said Johnny. "Yeah. She would have been S Class no doubt." said Python. "They are correct. I know what it is like to lose someone close to me." said Grim.

"Norman. They are fine with me." said Myra. "Yeah because of your crush." said Norman. He was punched in the stomach by his sister as the three looked at her. "No mention of this to anyone at the Guild right?" said Myra. The three heard about the demon queen Myra in the past and they said in unison,"No Madam!". Myra smiled as she headed toward the church with her little brother. The three went after her.

On the other side of town, Ana caught up to Z who was ignored her until the fox stopped. Ana caught her breath as she said,"Why were you so mean to Scampers? He was trying to be your friend. Heroes can be your family.". "Why?" said Z. "Why what?" said Ana. Z turned around and Ana was shocked. Z was crying as she said,"You have no idea. No one but Spike does!". "Then lets go talk to him about this okay." said Ana.

The two saw a hood figure standing there. It had several staffs on its back as it said,"I am not going to hurt you two, You already know me.". It took off its robe and James was there. "James?! How do you escape prison?" said Z. "Yeah. Ira put you away." said Ana. "I am like Grim. You know how he is not from this universe but a different one which was drained dry by Drain." said James. "Huh?" said the two girls.

James sat there and he said,"I come from Prion where Magic is pretty scarce. The king drained other universe for their magic.". "So what are you doing here?" said Z. "You should know Z. I tried to save Mural but I was too late. Ana, get out of here. I may not know you but I know the one from another universe. She would want you to live." said James. "I don't know what Ana you are talking about but this one doesn't abandoned her friends!" said Ana.

She ran back to the guild hall as Z said,"I will protect her and Johnny. You got that James.". "I do. You should tell Scampers the truth about his origin." said James. "I will after this whole thing is over. I promise." said Z. She flew after the Yagami as James put up his cloak. "I will make sure that you pay for this Devin. I promise." said James. He put up his cloak as he walked off. He headed toward an alleyway as he was gone.

Ana was stopped by Z as the two saw several beams of light come down. "Bob!" yelled Ana. Her scream was for nothing as everything was gone in a flash. Ana started crying as she said,"No! Big brother is dead.". "Ana." said Z. "Why did you stop me?! I could have gotten Bob or Leonard to put up a barrier to protect all of us and the town!" yelled Ana. "You can't stop Drain. It is a strong spell and it is the same one that destroy Grim's universe." said Z.

The two girls saw Bob standing there with Kurt. Spike and Scampers stood by. "Man. Like what just happened." said Kurt. "Who knows but I bet Z knows. Z, you can trust us. We are your friends." said Bob. Spike said,"I trust them. Now why don't you?". "Yeah! We are best friends Z. Friends fight all of the time but we have each other back. It is a guild lesson that we all know by heart and we worked toward it." said Scampers. "Okay." said Z.

Bob sat in some rubble with Ana on his lap. They were getting the story but Bob had a strange feeling that she was leaving out something but he didn't know what. Kurt said,"So you, Spike, and Scampers are from sort of different universe like Grim?". "Yeah." said Z and Spike. Scampers was shocked as he said,"I had no idea.". "We can save the Guild and Mural from Prion's king." said Z. Spike looked at her and he said,"Are you sure?". "Yeah. They convince me that we could do it." said Z.

Ana said,"What and How?!". Z pointed up as Kurt said,"I get it. We go there ourselves to get them back.". "Bob. We should go too." said Ana. "Yeah. Lets go save Heroes you guys!" said Bob. The three humans were being flown to the portal as Bob thought,"I hope the stuff you gave me worked James. From what you told me about Prion, we need magic to survive there.". The three flew into the portal and they were going through the dimension portal.

Earlier, Bob was sleeping on the roof. He woke up to see the hooded James standing there. "Don't talk James. I know that you aren't the James I know. He would have talked to Allison first before yours truly." said Bob. "Correct. Take these." said James. Bob held some pills as James said,"Prion is a dangerous place.". "I know. I will protect my friends and James, you better be there to help." said Bob. "I will." said James. The two were gone.

Next time,
The team of Bob, Ana, Kurt, Z, Scampers, and Spike travel to Prion and they met the other Heroes who are a Dark Guild. Bob also meets an old friend who he never thought he would see again. 

Events/Battle.
Myra, Johnny, Grim, Python, and Norman head to the Church.
Ana and Z meeting James of Prion.
Heroes is Destroyed by a space laser.
Bob, Spike, Scampers, Z, Ana, and Kurt travel to Prion.

No comments:

Post a Comment