Friday, May 15, 2015

Power Guild Episode 57 Prion part 10 The End of Prion


A/N:We made it folks. The final part before the next arc. I have put a lot of work into this one and I spoiling the next arc like I did this one. I like doing that because I may change my mind in the future or forget something. Everyone has that problem and I am determined to complete this story and I got nothing else to say but expect some old and new faces to appeared in this arc.

Sue was standing with Sakura, Z, Spike, and Scampers. The five were taking care of the guards who didn't run away in fear from Bob's really strong attack earlier. "Thunder Crash!" said Scampers. He destroy the ground and Sakura said,"Bramble Patch!". They were trapped as Spike slashed the guards with his sword as Z covered his back with Shadow based attacks. Sue was grabbed their weapons and she threw them away.

She then saw Grim with Dawn, Stella, and Allison. "Inferno Blaze!" said Dawn. She burned them and Grim slashed them down with his scythe. "Darkness Blast!" said Grim. They were trapped in the dark and Allison slashed them with her swords. "Open Gate of the Mammoth! Mamoswine!" said Stella. A giant mammoth slammed into them as Stella blasted them with light along with Jason and Luke. "We got this guys!" said Sue.

She then saw a guard but then he was knocked out by a cannon. Sakura saw Prion Heroes and Prion Jade said,"Get them guys!". The Prion Heroes destroy the guard and Sakura said,"What are you guys doing here?". "I had a feeling that you guys would need our help with these grunts or mooks. We came just in time no?" said Prion Kurt. "Yeah. Lets do!" said Stella. The team destroy the guards with them while the main battle was down below in the royal castle.

Prion James saw Prion Python and Prion Johnny getting everyone out of town while Bob stood there with his fellow Slayers. They were disguised as the Demon Five for plan B. The magic was going to leave in about a minute . "I am the Demon King and I am here to steal the worlds magic which is already going on!" said Bob. "Yeah. We are going to make you fear us!" said Kurt. He ran down below as the three other followed.

Prion James stood there and he saw his father. He was knocked out and Prion James said,"What did you do to my father?". "He stood in my way. I plan to drain this world of their magic." said Bob. The two had a plan to make Bob look evil and Prion James the good guy. "Ready? Demon Blade!" said Bob. He summoned one as Kurt destroy several building. Ana sighed as Python said,"He is enjoying this too dam much.". "Yeah but can you blame him? Look at Johnny." said Ana.

The usually calm Johnny was destroy the town and Ana said,"We can't let them have all of the fun.". "Right." said Python. They destroy the town as the magic went toward the sky. Everyone noticed their magic was leaving them and Prion Victor said,"What the?". "The magic is leaving. The plan worked." said Stella. The Heroes Wizards from Meca went toward the sky as Prion Norman noticed his sister going toward them.

Sakura said,"You guys. I am sorry for lying to you. I am not the real Sakura. She died. I came from the same world as the Ana, Kurt, and Bob who came to our guild.". "We knew Sakura." said Prion Casey. "You did?" said Sakura. "It was obvious." said Prion Heroes. "Good luck back home. We'll miss you." said Prion Norman who was holding back his tears. "Yeah. You too." said Sakura. The Wood Siblings hugged as she joined the others.

The Demon Five were flying toward the sky as Kurt said,"I was having too much fun.". "Yeah. It was fun destroying stuff." said Johnny. "I know that but we did the right thing?" said Python. "Yep. So the Chreax are coming back with us big brother?" said Ana. "They are?!" said the three Slayers. "They have magic in them so they are coming back home with us. I really want to meet Scampers's parents. They must be nice." said Bob.

Prion Bob who was dying from Bob's attack saw Zero standing there with Keith and Rickey. They are from the former Guild Chaos Lords. "What is Bob doing here?" said Rickey. "He is this version Bob. He fought the Bob we know and hate." said Zero. "So what do you want?" said Prion Bob who cough blood. "We want you to join Wicked Genocide. It is the strongest Dark Guild back home." said Keith.

Zero healed Prion Bob and he stood up. "I will join you guys under two very special conditions." said Prion Bob. "What do you mean Bob?" said Rickey. "I think I know what you want. You want magic power and your girlfriends." said Zero. "Yep and call me Damien." said Damien. Zero made the girls appeared as Keith said,"Are we ready to fight Heroes now Zero? I want revenge on them, Casey, and Johnny.". "Correct. Lets go." said Zero. The four were gone with the two girls.

Back in Mural which was back to normal since the magic was returned back to the land and no one had any idea on what happened to them except for the travelers, Kurt was crushed by Allison, Ana, Bob, Grim, Johnny, Python, Sakura, Scampers, Spike, Stella, and Z. "Get off guys! You are crushing me " said Kurt. The eleven got off him and Sakura said,"This place hasn't changed whatsoever. I love the smell.".

"Huh?" said Spike and Z. "She is in tuned with nature. It is nice to see you here with us again." said Allison. "Yeah and Bob will be mine." said Sakura. She kissed him and Grim said,"I sense trouble from this kiss.". "You can say that again Grim." said Python and Johnny. Ana noticed the Chreax hiding in the bushes and she said,"Um you guys. we have another problem.". "Yeah. They are here because of Drain right?" said Scampers.

Bob nod as they came out. Bob saw Debra with Brian, Donald, Mark, and Anne. "It is an honor to meet you all. My name is Bob." said Bob. "You are my Scampers's best friend?" said Mark. Bob nod his head as he tackled Bob along with Anne and she said,"Is he eating well?". The two asked him a lot of questions as Donald smelled Allison. "You smell amazing girl." said Donald. He was knocked into the sky.

Grim said,"So what are you guys going to do now?". "We are going to find the other 99 eggs here in Meca. We can find them." said Debra. "Wait! Do you approve of me and Z?!" said Spike. Z sighed as Debra said,"Yes. I approve.". Spike kissed her as Brian said,"I am so happy but you guys don't mind we come visit.". Kurt stood there with Johnny and Python and the four were pumping their fists in unison. "Sure thing man." said Grim.

They all flew off excluding Mark and Anne who wanted to be with their son as Bob said,"Wait. Where is Dawn?". "Where is she? I want her to be my Chreax." said Ana. "I am right here." said a voice. The group saw Dawn who was about the size of the other Chreax in Heroes and she said,"I guess Meca doesn't like my old form whatsoever. I find this one to be cute. Do you think so Scampers?".

He blushed as Kurt and his folks went to tease him. "We have to go to the cemetery. I need to go say hi to my siblings." said Sakura. "We will go with you Sakura." said Allison. The group of Sakura, Allison, Bob, Ana, Kurt, Stella, Dawn, Spike, and Scampers were to the cemetery as the others went to go rest nearby. They were tired but they were happy because they saved thousands of lives from the evil king.

Myra and Norman were looking at Sakura's grave which Bob made for her when she died two years ago. "Hey sis. We should go back. I can't handle this." said Norman. "I want to stay a little longer." said Myra. The two heard,"Big Bro Norman! Big Sis Myra!". "It can't be." said Norman. The two turned around to see her running toward them. "Sakura?" said Myra. The siblings hugged as Sakura said,"I am back and I will never leave you guys again.". 

Next time,
Who will be the next S Class Wizard? 

Events/Battle:
Sue, Sakura, Scampers, Z, Spike, Grim, Allison, Dawn, Stella and Prion Heroes vs Prion Guards.
James (Prion) vs the Demon Five (Kurt, Ana, Johnny, Python, and Bob)
Prion lose their magic.
Tearful Goodbyes.
Secret Meeting.
Heroes wizard return back home.
Chreax are in Meca.
New Bonds are from and friendship follow.
Dawn's new form.
Sakura returns back to her loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment