Saturday, May 23, 2015

Power Guild Episode 64 Strohx Island part 7 Thunder Clashes!


A/N:We are here folks. It will be a long Episode for sure. I promise to make the battles full with action and powerful emotions. It works because Fairy Tail is Magic powered up by emotions. It may be every Shounen ever but I learned that you don't mess with anyone close to the main characters, I mean Natsu destroy a god summoned by the main bad guy because he made fun of friendship and also killing people.

Noah was keeping an eye out for any more members of Wicked Genocide with Mark and Anne while Bob was telling Ana, Dawn, Alex, and Scampers about his past. "So let me get this straight. You are older than Gramps." said Scampers and Alex. "Yep. I am older than Gramps. I am not even part of the Yagami family." said Bob. "So why does we have pictures of you as a baby and a kid I mean it makes no dam sense." said Ana.

Bob shrugged his shoulders as he said,"It makes no sense myself. I am to happy see you safe. We are going to have fight the strongest Guild in the Bael League.". "They are going to pay for what they did to us along with the Magic Council." said Scampers. "Don't blame Ira for this. It must have been the chiefs. He wouldn't hurt anything that brings joy and happiness to this world. I know this for a true fact." said Bob.

"So is Rose a better little sister than me? You need to be honest with me about this Big brother." said Ana. Dawn said,"Is that necessary right now?". "Yep!" said Ana. "She is stubborn just like you Bob." said Alex. "I get it from my parents and it went to Ana." said Bob. "That makes sense. Is it just me or do you see an airship?" said Scampers. Bob saw the airship and he said,"Get ready to fight guys and I swear to the gods that I won't let you them win.".

Ax was sitting in front of Master Marie's grave with a bottle of sake nearby and he was drinking. He said,"Bob and his generation of wizards are strong. I know this for a fact. He is going to be the next Guild Master. I know this for a fact. He will make the three of us proud. He is my grandson after all so there is no need to worry about it..". He saw the signal flare and he stood up. "I will be right back Marie. Don't worry." said Ax.

He grew to the size of a titan and Orcus smiled. The dinosaur human stood by and he said,"What did you wish for me to do Master?". "Rex. I will handled their master with ease. You get everyone to the island and all of them have a certain wizard to take care of on the island. Nightmare is already there and he had his mission. The Five Generals will stay here with me. Go." said Orcus. The T-Rex was gone.

Ax said,"Stop right there or I will have to kill you all. You will not interrupt my children's test. They have waited a long year for this.". The ship was taken back his magic power and Orcus said,"Fire the Saturn Cannon!". Ax blocked the attack with a slap and he punched the ship. Rex had every members excluding the Five Generals in containment bubbles. He stood next to Anna who fixed the ship and she was gone as the T-Rex flew away on his jet pack.

Ax saw the Dinosaur fly past him and he said,"My children will handled you. You are my problem. I cast Hero Law!". The ship was trapped in a magic circle and Ax said,"Now get out and here fight like a man!". Orcus stood there on the stern and Ax saw the man standing there. He had an eyepatch over his right eye  and white hair and beard with a weird helmet on his head. It looked like some demon horns and it was weird. He looked very strong and Ax said,"Who are you?".

"You brat. You forget about me. I guess your age makes you forget things. I am Master Orcus of the Dark Guild Wicked Genocide. I am here to collect unlimited power! I cast the Anti Hero Law aka the Genocide Law!" said Orcus. The two spells destroyed each other and Ax said,"That was a powerful spell! Who are you?!". "I am disappointed in you Ax! I made you the Guild Master and you forget about me! Master Bruno!" said Bruno.

Ax was shocked as Bruno grabbed the man with some chains. "Taste the Earth Ax. It may give you back the memory of the Second Guild Master of Heroes!" said Bruno. He threw him to the ground and Ax went back to normal. Ax regained his balance from his attack and Bruno stood there. "Why are you in a Dark Guild Master Bruno?!" said Ax. "You remember me. That is good but I will have to stop you. I am going to destroy my former Guild. I will feel bad for a while." said Bruno.

Ax said,"I won't let you hurt my children! Holy Beams!". Several beams of light appeared and Bruno kicked them away. "I always remember you being strong than this Ax. I guess your age was weaken your magic power" said Bruno. He said,"Darkness Seal #23!". Ax was thrown around by his chains as he was hit with a seal trapping him into darkness. "That seal won't allow you to use your magic powers. I wish you good luck in the after life. Death Bullet." said Bruno.

Ax was blasted back as Bruno went back to his ship bored. Ax was on the floor and he sent a psychic message to all of the Guild members on the island including a certain man. "You brats! Listen up. I am proud of every single one. You have shown me that you all deserve to be S Class. Fight against Wicked Genocide with all of your pride as members of Heroes! Bob, you will make me very proud as the next Guild Master." said Ax. He was out cold.

Meanwhile in a desert, a man stopped in his tracks. He took off his hood and it was X Hunter. "Old man." said X. "What is it X?" said a voice. X saw his Chreax standing there. It was a fox and he used the same magic as him. "We have to go." said X. "To where?" said Chreax. "John. My old man needs my help, my cousin, and my former Guild. We are going. Do I make myself clear?" said X. "Yeah. I am so ready." said John. The two were gone from the desert.

Rex flew all over the island and he place Wicked Genocide members everywhere. Bob and his group was surround by them as Noah said,"So what are your orders Master Demon?". "First of. Don't call me that ever Noah. We will take them and then we are looking for Gramps, do I make myself clear?" said Bob. "Yep. Earth Crack!" said Anne. She trapped them into the ground as Noah knocked them out with his punches.

Ana boosted up everyone attack with her magic and Alex's souls distract the enemies. Bob grabbed his necklace and he said,"I call upon the Thunder God Ryher! Rain your Heavenly wrath on them!". Several powerful bolts appeared and they shocked most of the members out cold. Scampers slashed them along with Mark who said,"We are a good team son.". "All members of Heroes are a team Dad. We are the strongest Guild around." said Scampers

Dawn burned them with ease and one of the members said,"This must be Heroes's true power. We are so screwed! We better run away. We can't win.". He was ripped apart by lighting and Bob heard,"I hate cowards like you.". Fulgor stood there and he said,"Why hello there. The name is Fulgor and I will fun destroying a weak Guild! Thunder Shake!". The ground shook with thunder as Bob moved his friends away.

He and the grunts were shocked. "Big brother!" said Ana. "Go! I will handle him! You go find the master!" yelled Bob. They were gone as Fulgor said,"You must be the legendary Power. I heard that you defeat Master Zero, Python, and James. Those guys were weak to me! I am part of the strongest Guild ever Wicked Genocide will destroy you!". "Grand Thunder Impact!" yelled Bob. Fulgor smiled as he swallowed the attack.

"What the?" said Bob. He was knocked into the ground by him as he said,"Having fun Bobby? I am because I get to take a piece of shit Wizard!".  "How did you swallow my attack?" said Bob. "I use the magic known as Lighting God. I can't be hurt by any form of Thunder and Lighting which you are known for so you are screwed!" said Fulgor. "I am not without my tricks! Dragon Uppercut!" said Bob.

Fulgor flew in the air as Bob said,"Iron Fist of the Metal Bull!". He made his fist into a giant attack and Fulgor smiled. "This is so much fun. Now lets have some much fun! Dragon Lighting Roar!" said Fulgor. Bob was pushed into the ground as he screamed. "Enjoying the pain there Bob? I know that no one before you has ever given you a challenge before. They must have felt bad for you because of your old man but I won't. You are a weak piece of shit!" said Fulgor.

Bob got up and he said,"Don't call me weak!". "Then prove it already! I am getting bored and I would rather fight an ant than you!" said Fulgor. Bob said,"Remote Volcano!". The fire appeared from the ground and Fulgor was burned alive. "Time for my Power Transformation Robot! Missile Storm and Plasma Blasts!" said Bob. The robotic demon blast him with his attacks as Fulgor said,"I am so bored now! Show me your true Power!".

"Fine! You want it weirdo?  You got it! Let's Brawl like Men!" said Bob. The two clashed and they were fighting like crazy causing shockwaves around them. Bob said,"I hope you burn! Power Dragon Roar!". "That is nothing compared to my attack Bob! Lighting God Bellow!" said Fulgor. The attacks clashed and Bob was thrown off. Fulgor followed him laughing. Bob was mad and scared. You don't like him mad.

Bob crashed into the ground nearby Ax. "Gramps!" said Bob. He ran over to him and he was in pain from the darkness. "I need you to fight with your friends Bob. I need you to be brave right now." said Ax. "I can't do it Gramps! He is too strong!" yelled Bob. Ax noticed that Bob was shaking a lot and Ax said ,"Are you scared?". "Yes! He can negate my strongest magic. I know that I could but I am so scared." said Bob.

"Chicken!" said Fulgor. He stood there as Ax grabbed him with his hands. "I see that you were beaten badly by Master Orcus! That is funny. You must be pretty weak just like your grandson here! I mean I really expected something amazing from your family Bob! Arthur and Audrey are so strong unlike their bratty son! He got everything like family because of his last name and nothing else. He is pretty dam weak" said Fulgor.

Bob stopped shaking and he said,"Put him down now Gramps.". The man place Fulgor down as Bob said,"Time for you to face my newest Power Transformation! Chaos!". He had demonic or dragon claw, wings, black hair with the front of his hair being snow white, and a powerful strength coming from the mixture of a dragon, demon, god, and devil in one body, Both Ax and Fulgor were shocked by the increased amount of magic power coming from the boy who was scared not only a minute ago.

He stood there as Fulgor said,"Fine Bob! Taste my Lighting Fangs!".They bit Bob who was bleeding who said,"That tickles brat. You are 400 years way too young to fight me. My newest human may be young but him being connected to this guild means he is stronger than you by a million years. Demon Roar.".He blasted Fulgor back with a simple roar. Bob held Ax as Ax said,"Bob? Is that you? I can't tell. Who is Chaos and why did you transform into him?".

He placed the old man on a tree and he said,"Rest for now Ax. I am not your grandson in a sense. The name is Chaos and I am your son's demonic half from a previous life. We share the same body due to his magi power being stronger than most humans. He also looks like me when I was a human but that was a long time ago. I hope to explain this to you once I handled the pest. Bob is still your grandson by the way.".

Fulgor appeared as he said,"Die! Lighting God's Secret Art! Heavenly Wrath from Ryler! Strike him down!". Chaos looked at the Thunder heading toward him and he ate it. "That was delicious. That is one of Ryler's bolts for you and now it is time for you to fall upon the true power of God Magic! I call upon the true power of Ryler along with the power of my other half! Lets go with an Ultimate Thunder Impact Crash!" said Chaos. Fulgor was out cold and Chaos stood there.

Ax thought,"That is my grandson.". Chaos turned around and he sat next to Ax. "Bob will be fine and his friends will arrive shortly. Don't anyone about our meeting. They will find out in due time about me and I will always be a true member of the Heroes Guild no matter what." said Chaos. He went back to being Bob and the boy slept. Ax said,"This child is full of surprises Marie so please give him your blessing against Bruno, He'll need it.".

Next time,
Team 1 meet the human like Dinosaur, Allison and Casey meet Melody, and Norman and Eve fight against Kirk. 

Events/Battles:
Ax sees the signal flare from Marie's grave.
Ax vs Wicked Genocide's Air Ship.
The members all escape from it.
Ax vs Bruno/Orcus.
He sends the Guild a message Bob is the new Guild Master and he loves all of his children.
X hears his grandfather's words from a desert and he heads toward the island with his Chreax.
Bob, Ana, Noah, Dawn, Alex, Mark, Scampers, and Anne vs Wicked Genocide's members.
Bob meets up with Fulgor and he makes the others stand back.
Bob and Ax vs Fulgor.

No comments:

Post a Comment