Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hero Episode 1 I'm at Girl School!


A/N:As you all must know, I cancel Power Academy. I like a lot of the elements in it don't get me wrong. I like the relationship between Bob and Sivarth who is like his Spirit Animal in a way. I mean having a dragon being your partner in fighting off your enemies sounds pretty cool to me but we have to get on with this story. This will have Bob being the only male who can use these powers and he is a little brash. Think like Infinite Stratos except our hero isn't denser than 10 million Neutron Stars. Lets go.

On Tlygast Island which is connected to Meca, Japan by a Monorail which is powered by the very powerful element known as Cobrium. This element is inside of every human on Earth but Females seems to have more of it than Males. This was discovered five years ago by a scientist named Sally Inferno. She discovered that Cobrium can be used to have superhuman abilities such as flight and Super Strength.

The world council decide to build a school (10-12) for the girls with above average levels of Cobrium in their bodies. They had a younger group but they were placed in all girls school. This has changed the power balance between men and women. Women have more influence in the world while men are stick in their houses. In words that are easy to understand, the stereotypical roles have swapped but not their jobs for producing life. That will stay the same for all of time. God has a sick sense of humor sometimes.

One man decided to challenge that idea with his fists. His name is Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short. He causes property damage and he does what he feels like. For some strange reasons, he has a lot more Cobrium in his body than the average girl does. This has turned the world upside down. So because of that, he was admitted to the all girl school Millennium by force by the army who dragged him pit of his apartment after knocking 5 dozen soldiers.

Most men during this day of age are pretty weak these days and they are really weak. I mean we are talking marshmallow weak here. He trained into several different fighting styles along with using his chi to fight his enemies. He hate the other men due to them saying they have big talk but they don't have the balls to handle it. He had his male friends but most guys hate him. He had to go a school where he was the only male on the island. Can he survived there? Lets find out.

Bob was sitting in the front row of his class. He was forced into Class 1-1 by the army where he was in the center of the academy's attention. Being the only man on the island made him like a king or something. He had black hair and his left eye was covered by a scar. He got it during a gang fight when he was in middle school back on the main land. His right eye was a demonic Red. He was wearing the recently made uniform which was made just for him. It was designed by him. 

The main color on the uniform was red. It has lines of red and sliver. It made him stick out even more than he already did at this school. He also had a sword necklace around his neck which he got from his big sister when he was a kid. He always had it on him. Bob turned around and the girls looked at him. "God. This is so boring. Why did I have to come here? This is the worst." thought Bob. "Mr. Yagami." said a voice.

Bob looked up to see his teacher looking directly at him with her blue eyes which was in her purple hair. His class was by a 5 by 6 meaning five rows of six desks. He was right in front of the teacher desk so he couldn't be on his phone or sleeping which he had been doing for three years straight in school. His teacher didn't really care for him."What is it Ms. June Summers? I thought we were in the F." said Bob.

"Well. We were Mr. Yagami but somehow we got move up to  the Y meaning you. So what would you like to say to your classmates?" said June. "Like any dirty secrets perhaps?" said a girl. The girls giggled as Bob sighed. "Not really. I was just forced here by the army. I was hoping to get some sleep so don't bother me." said Bob. Bob closed his right eye as his head was slammed into his desk. "We don't let students sleep in this class Mr. Yagami." said a woman's voice.

Bob looked up and he saw his older sister Rose Yagami standing there with her serious look. She had black hair but instead of red demonic eyes, she had blue eyes. "Rose. You really suck sometimes. I mean I am so tired." said Bob. Rose look at Bob and she said,"My name is Ms. Yagami sir. You will call me that.". "Nah. I'm not really feeling it. Maybe you should ask me nicer." said Bob. The two had a glare off as a girl said,"Those two are related?". "Yeah." said a girl.

The lunch bell rang as Bob headed toward the roof. He wasn't in the mood for any female right now and he was going to get used to it. He opened the door and he saw a girl. She had sliver hair up to her shoulder and she was wearing the uniform which was white and sliver. It looked nice on her. Bob walked up to her and he said,"Well if it isn't my childhood friend Stella Inferno? You are looking good and I am so not angry at your sister for causing men all the world to lose their man card.".

Stella turned around and she said,"Bob!? Why did you do that? You could have given me an heart attack!". Bob leaned against the barrier and he said,"But I didn't. So why didn't you say to your friend that you have seen for six long years. I mean I knew before I had the scar which is my trademark in the underground.". She was quiet as Bob said,"Trying to go for that Cold Beauty angle aren't you? You got the cold part on the spot. So how is life going?".

Stella said,"It is going fine Bob. Unlike you, I had a pretty normal life. I didn't fight my way through life to get attention. You destroy one of the top gang in Meca during Middle School. What were their names again?". "They were known as The Slicers. Those annoying bitches insult my pride. As a real man, I won't let that stand. I wasn't going to be a coward like the other men. I was going to fight. It was a fun three years. I even have a gang back home. They are strong just like me." said Bob.

"I see. So did you have to be such in your words a dick to your sister? I mean you two are the family that you have." said Stella. "So? She is family but she piss me off, it is a really big mistake Stella. I was called Scar/Demon Eyes for a reason." said Bob. Stella said,"We should get to class Bob.". "Nah. I ain't feeling it." said Bob. He rested om a wall and he said,"Later Stella. I may come back to class or I may not.".

Later. Bob was in his seat. He was forced in there by Rose who found him and he dragged him inside of the classroom. He was messing around with a pencil on his fancy desk. He was tempted to throw it at the window and run the hell out of town. A girl stood there and she said,"May I have a word with you Bob?". Bob looked at her. She had long golden blond hair and green eyes. She looked like she was from out of the country.

"Yeah. What do you want?" said Bob. "Excuse me? Do you know how you are talking? My name is Emma Carlson. I scored the highest score on the exams." said Emma. Bob knew that this girl loved to talk and he placed his finger in his front of her lips. "Here is the thing sister. I don't give a crap on how you are." said Bob. "Excuse me? I am from the Untied Kingdom one of the best country on the Earth." said Emma. Bob was about to argue with her but the bell rang.

June stood by as Rose stood in front of her brother who was actually asleep but he looked like he was awake. Rose knew all of his tricks but she wasn't in the mode for him right now. "Attention. We need to decide on who will represent us in the class matches against the other five excluding our own. We will start with a poll." said Rose. "I say we should have Bobby." said a girl with a ponytail. Bob woke up and he said,"Huh?".

The class agreed and June said,"Any objections girls and Bob?". "Bob will be our representative for our class." said Rose. "I will not stand for a man being our class representative Ms. Yagami and Ms. Summers. I mean look at him! He looks like a slob." said Emma. Bob stood up and he said,"Listen. I really don't care about this Class Rep crap but you hurt my pride.". "Oh look. He is trying to stand up for himself. I guess this one is from the previous age where Men thought they were all tough." said Emma.

Bob gripped his fist as he said,"Listen Emma. You really piss me off. I am NOTHING like those men that serve under you. They are cowards and disgraced to our gender. I challenge you to a match and I will give you an handicap Emma.". The class laughed at him as a girl said,"Really?  A boy giving a girl a handicap. That is pretty dam funny.". "Yeah. She is right Robert. In this day and age, Girls are way stronger in every single way involving Cobrium." said Emma.

Bob was about to punch her but he was stopped by Rose who grabbed his fist. "Let me go Rose. She needs get a punch to her face right now." said Bob. "Nope. You two will have a battle for the spot tomorrow so Bob, you better get ready. Things are way different from your street brawls back home. You are strong. I know this for a fact. We did train together after all. Class is dismissed for today." said Rose. The class was gone as Bob sighed.

He was still pretty angry about the whole thing and he wanted to know why his sister stop him from fight her. "Why in the many gods names did you stop me Rose? I want the reason right now Rose. Sometimes, you need to punch a bitch." said Bob. "You know that this school protect you from any form of government right?" said June. She was still here as Bob said,"So? I was brought here by my government so I am still lost and angry.".

"We can't have you pissing off the royal kingdom so simmer down." said Rose. "Fine. So where am I sleeping? I mean we can't have any man live with a girl who has been in an all girl school for most of her life." said Bob. "We have prepared you a room which you will be living in by yourself. I had your stuff move here from the house." said Rose. "Sweet. Could I have the key already? I am so dam tired. Being an all girl school drain me." said Bob.

June threw the key at Bob and he caught it. He walked out of the room as Rose said,"So do you think we will have a troubling year?". "With the stories that you told about him. It will be but it will be a fun year." said June. "I guess you are right about you that. Lets go get a drink. I'm buying June." said Rose. "Sure Rose." said June. Rose walked toward the door as June thought,"I wonder if she knows my true purpose. I am here finding a champion for the Gods and I think I found one.".

Bob was walking toward the dorm. He was on his phone text his gang. They were doing fine and they were making sure that the gang was number one. He found the dorm room as he looked for his room number. "I see. Now lets get find room number 1025. I wonder what is supposed to mean." thought Bob. He found the room and he place the key inside. He saw a mini kitchen, bathroom excluding a toilet, a desk with a computer, a great view, and two beds.

Bob stood there and he said,"A pretty nice joint. I wonder.". He headed toward the bath and he took a shower. He walked outside wearing his lounge pants and he held the necklace. "Rose. I promise to honor the Yagami name proudly. No matter what. I will make sure that Men and Women are equal again." said Bob. "Well spoken young man. The gender roles should be equal once again but that pesky Element Cobrium is a pain." said a voice.

Bob then saw the Norse God Thor standing there with a smile on his face. He had golden blond hair just like Emma and blue eyes. Bob noticed his hammer and it looked pretty strong from just the sight of it. "It is a good night isn't it  young man. I have been told by our informant whom you know that you are quite the capable warrior. My name is Thor and I would like to have a word with you. You don't mind if I come in?" said Thor. "Um sure. Come on in Mr. Thor." said Bob.

Thor sat there on the bed as he said,"If you don't mind me asking you this Bob. Where did you get that nasty scar? I would also like to know what is under them if you don't mind me asking.". Bob hand the god some teas as he said,"I got in a fight. The leader of the Slicers tried to hurt one of my friends who is a real man just like me. I got cut by her Cobrium powered knife. She stole it a couple of months before our huge war. I was lucky that it was just my eye." said Bob.

Thor drank some of the tea and he said,"I have decided to select you as my champion. I mean you will still be able to use your full power but your electric based attack will be stronger. Do you accept the power of Thor?". Thor placed his hand out and Bob shook his hand. He said,"It will be my honor to serve you Thor. I hope I will make you proud.". "You will my boy." said Thor. He was gone as Bob said,"Time for bed. In a week time, I will get to release my inner Dragon.".

Next time,
Bob and Emma face off.

No comments:

Post a Comment