Saturday, May 30, 2015

Power Guild Episode 69 Strohx Island part 12 Zero and Damien.


A/N:Warning. There are no sex jokes in this episode. This may be episode 69 but we have class and we may have kids here. I mean I may not wear a hat that makes like a classy gentlemen but I have class. Anyway, X is coming back with his Chreax. I plan to have every Slayers have an Chreax just in Fairy Tail with the Exceed and Dragon Slayer. So where is Laxus and Cobra's Exceed! I mean it will be a cat who would be like a mini and furry them which would be so cool and also more of the sweet Thunder Legion is awesome in my books plus Jellal is good.

Brendan was resting on a tree. He was looking for someone from his guild when he saw Viola look at the ground. "Viola!" said Brendan. He ran over to her and she said,"You are okay Brendan. That is some great news.". Adam appeared with Leonard. Adam said,"Sup Brendan. You see anyone else on the way here?". "Like Alex?" said Leonard. "I didn't see him on my way here," said Brendan. The four saw Alex and they said,"Speak of the Devil.".

He stood there and he said,"Guys! We have a big problem.". He told them what he found out as Viola said,"Bob, Stella, Jason, and Casey have defeated Fulgor, Seth, Irving, and Melody of the Nine Kin. I wonder what the other five are like.". Brendan heard a familiar voice,"They are nothing compared to the five generals including me Zero.". Zero stood there as Leonard said,"Zero! You were the leader of the dark guild Nine Prayers before Bob and company destroy you.".

"Yes and I have become a general of the strongest Guild in the Bael Alliance. I plan to kill you all in this guild with the power of darkness. You and your guild destroy mine. I will get my revenge on all of you." said Zero. "Sorry but I will have to say no! Heaven's Kick!" said Adam. He kicked the man and he said,"That was nothing boy. See you soon.". He threw him away as Leonard said,"Letter Magic! Freeze!".

Zero was stuck in place as Viola said,"Art Magic. Rampaging Bull!". A bull went into him and he said,"This is nothing. Darkness Claws!". The claws destroy the bull and Viola and Alex said,"Sonic Howl and Soul Tornado!". His Souls went around the man as he covered his ears. "Time for you to suffer boy. Eternal Thunder!" said Zero. Adam blocked the attack using his magic as he said,"I need some backup!".

"Will do Adam! Letter Magic Power Increase!" said Leonard. Brendan, Alex, and Adam felt stronger as Brendan said,"Time for a Boulder Storm!". Several big and heavy boulders went toward Zero who said,"Darkness Beams!". The beams destroy the rocks with ease as Adam stood there in the air and he yelled,"Heaven and Hell Explosion!". He fired the attack at Zero who said,"You brat have forced my hand. Darkness Shield!".

The attack was blocked as Viola stood up. "Art Magic! Blizzard Bear!" said Viola. A huge bear made out of ice punched him and it turned into a darkness bear. "You should try harder!" said Zero. "Soul Cannon!" said Alex. The bear was blasted by the five souls combining their attacks into one powerful strike. Zero sighed loudly as he said,"You brats need to try harder." Brendan said,"Open! Gate of the Thunder Devil and Gate of the Devil Knight!".

The two attack him and Adam fired several spells at him. "Time to give all of the damage that you have given to me! Pain Transfer to the boy and girl," said Zero. Brendan and Viola felt the immense pain as they scream. "Guys!" said the three. The two were out cold as Zero walked off. "We need to get them to base camp now!" said Alex. He used his five souls to carry the two away as Adam and Leonard kept an eye for anyone.

Bob was sitting in front of the river. He was looking at the water and he said,"Why?". "Why what?" said Stella. She stood in front of him and he fell down. "Bob." said Stella. "I am fine Stella. No need to worry. So why aren't you with Scampers and the others?" said Bob. "They have the master covered on protection. We are waiting for the Master to recover a little more strength. Their master is strong Bob." said Stella.

Bob said with his hands cracking with lighting,"I will be able to defeat him Stella.". "I know you will Bob. So you never told me how you fell in love with Allison. I mean I thought as your best friend, I would know this by now." said Stella. "What did Allison tell you? I mean she fell in love with me in a romantic way." said Bob. "She said that you were her first friend after that Tower of Revival which you built." said Stella.

Bob held his hands up and he said,"I had no idea that it would make my future girlfriend cry. Back then, I was trying to bring my parents but go on.". "Yeah. You always try to bring you into the Guild but you always stayed to yourself. Kurt helped with that too but you will always have a special place in her heart." said Stella. "She was the first girl to enter my heart after me losing my parents. I always had Tanya but Allison is different. I better get to Ana." said Bob.

He walked off as Stella looked at the water. "Why am I feeling this way about my best friend? He and Allison are my closest friend along with Kurt. Allison and Ana are like my sisters. I may have a little brother but they are like my sisters. I would be a major bitch if  I told her that I like her boyfriend so what do I do?" said Stella. She punched the rock as she ran off after Bob. Little did she know that she would get her answer soon.

Kurt was walking around through the bushes. He interrogated a grunt to tell him about his gut feeling involving Wicked Genocide. He saw Jo standing there with her arms crossed and he said,"Jo? What are you doing here? I thought you were at base camp." He got out of his hiding spot and she said,"Did you have that feeling too Kurt?". "Yeah. Do you think Leon is here?" said Kurt. "No Kurt. Leon learn his lesson and he wouldn't do it again." said Jo.

He said,"So who is it?". "Do you remember that story that I told you and Leon?" said Jo. "Is it the one with the polar bear?" said Kurt. "Not that one. You do remember that I have another child right?" said Jo. "Yeah. Isn't she a user of Passion Magic?" said Kurt. "It has been a few years Kurt. I have forgot the details but I feel like she is here." said Jo. "I guess that it is then. Lets go find them because I have a new feeling that they have what they are looking for." said Kurt. The two looked for Anna.

Ana was healing Ax and she said,"Where is big bro? He and Stella have been gone for an hour now. I am worried.". Dawn stood there with Scampers and she said,"The two are coming back to us.". "How do you know that?" said Scampers. "I can feel their magic level coming toward us." said Dawn. "Ah." said the two. They saw Bob with Stella and Stella said,"So how is the master doing?". "I will be fine Stella." said Ax.

He stood up and Bob said,"Are you sure about this Gramps? Master Orcus is really strong. I can feel it in . I felt it in my battle with Fulgor.". "Yes but Master Orcus is really Master Bruno kids. He was the master right before me." said Ax. "Master Bruno? Who is that?" said Dawn, Ana, and Stella. "He taught my grandpa on how to be a great man and now he is the leader of the strongest dark guild in the Bael Alliance." said Bob.

"Yeah and he is also wrote a couple of magic books that Bob has at his place." said Scampers. "Yes. I am ready to fight with my children to defeat them." said Ax. The six heard a crazy laugh,"You think you could feat me or Master Orcus? That is really funny!". Damien stood there as Ax said,"Bob. Is this you from Prion?". "Yeah and I will kill you all for getting rid of my empire back in Prion. I was god there and now I am a lonely stooge. Die! Dark Lighting!" said Damien.

The lighting bolt was blocked by someone yelling,"You won't hurt them Fake Bob! Molten Scream and Inferno Spiral!". A huge scream of fire along with a spiral hit Damien who yelled,"Who the hell did that?!". Bob saw X standing there with John aka a fox. "X? What are you doing here?!" said the group excluding Bob and Ax who had an idea about him being here. "I came here because of what they are doing to my former family." said X.

John said,"The name is John and I am his Chreax's partner. We protect your gramps.". Bob stood next to his cousin as he said,"You ready cos?". "Yeah. I always hit you." said X. "I want to help too!" said Ana. The three stood there as Damien said,"Whatever. It is your funeral! Armor of the Dragon!". He gained a suit and Ana said,"Wind Scream!". The scream knocked him back as X said,"Wow. She is strong.".

Bob said,"We can't let her have all of the fun.". "Right. Remote Volcano!" said X. The attack burned the suit of as Damien yelled,"Darkness Soldiers!". Ana was fighting them off as she said,"I got them big brother! You and X will handle him!". Bob said,"Storm Breaker!". He hit his evil half and X held him. "Inferno Explosion!" said X. He burned Damien as he was one the floor in pain from the burn of the attack.

X said,"Bob. I heard about this one on my travel. You may decide what happens to him.". Bob stood there and Damien said,"What are you going to do to me?!". Bob made both Excalibur and Knightfall appear in both of his hands as he said,"Every fiber of my being wants to kill you in cold blood but I would be like you and I would never be like you!". He used the blades to throw him into the distance and Bob hoped into the shark pit.

X smiled as he said,"That is my cousin.". "So what are you doing here?" said Scampers. "You also got a message didn't you?" said Ax. He nod as John said,"We came here to help you guys with your pest problem. If you will have us of course.". "I don't mind. They seem like they want to help us in our time of need." said Stella. "Do it master!" said Ana. "It is his choice Ana." said Dawn. "You can help X." said Ax. The group headed toward base camp.

Orcus was sitting in the secret room of the ship as he heard one of the members say,"It seems Fulgor, Seth, Melody, Rex, and Damien have been defeat. You send out the other generals. So when can I go out to play?". He saw Orion. He was one of the strongest heroes in the guild. He had his dark blue hair in a ponytail and black eyes. He was wearing a martial arts outfit along with a white jacket which he had his arms crossed.

"Orion? You may go out to play but you will need to see if these Heroes can fly." said Orcus. The man was gone as Orcus thought."I think only a few of these brats could defeat him. He made three of the generals serve under me. I better get ready because I will have to fight Ax's "children". That will be fun". He walked off as the room got quiet along with the ship.

Next time,
Orion attacks, Tanya comes back to help fight the man along with Darin, and Kick attacks base camp.

Events/Battles:
Brendan meets up with Leonard, Viola, Adam, and Alex.
The five meet Zero.
Zero vs Brendan, Leonard, Viola, and Alex.
Bob and Stella head back to where Ana and his group is.
Kurt meet us with Jo and the two follow Anna and Danny due to the fact they have Blake.
Damien appeared in front of Bob's group to kill Ax and Bob.
X returns with a new Chreax named John who is a fox.
Bob, Ana, and X vs Damien.
Orcus/Bruno tells Orion to go have some fun.
New Characters:
Orion. Space and Memory Wizard. 34 years old. He is the youngest general but his magic power is very strong. He only loves to battle strong opponents and anyone else is weak. He listen to Orcus orders but he only loves to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment