Monday, May 11, 2015

Power Guild Episode 52 Prion part 5 Enter the Captial


A/N:We got a lot of stuff in this episode. I mean 7. We have a lot of stuff so I will try to keep the author note brief and short. The priest sucked. I mean he just summoned a god which would have been cool if Natsu didn't defeat it in one attack which was cool. I mean so far, everyone in Fairy Tail is stronger. No doubt about that. I am going to be honest with you all. I hate Avatar Arc because it sucks.

I may be wrong about this but when Natsu destroy the god, he was doing for his friends begun he didn't want his dad to die right in front of him and he counts Fairy Tail as family. I could be wrong especially with theories. I thought that Arlock was him. They look alike but he was just a lame villian and Fairy Tail has okay villains. Let's begin.

Bob saw that the car had run out of gas but the good news is that they were in the city of Rord which is nearby the capital city of Prion known as the Royal City. "Okay. We need to get some fuel." said Bob. "So how are we going to do that? Three of our group are very similar to members of Prion's Heroes guild." said Z. "It isn't my fault that I am so good looking." said Kurt. "Right. We will go in teams." said Scampers.

"I will go with Z." said Ana. "I guess I got Scampers." said Sakura. "I will make sure that Kurt stays out of trouble Bob." said Spike. "I will go with Bob." said Stella. "We need to get gas which here in Prion is crystals. We are going to need about 10 to get to the Royal City. Try to stay in the shadows and if you are cornered, use magic." said Bob. The four teams ran off and Prion Bob stood there. He destroy their car but he hid the explosion sound with something and he was gone.

Kurt was looking at everything that involve crystals. Spike was looking at the ground and Kurt said,"You alright?". "Yeah. I am worried about Z." said Spike. "Yeah. She seems pretty worried about something. She knows that we are here for her and she can talk to us about anything. We are family." said Kurt. "We will talk to her once we leave town. Now let's find some crystals." said Spike. "Gotcha and we will find them by destroying everything right?" said Kurt. "Sure." said Spike.

The two then found a magic car store which and Kurt said,"I have an Bob idea Spike.". "Please tell me that it doesn't involve you stealing a car." said Spike. "Nope. We use your puppy cuteness to distract the mechanics so we can steal said crystals to power our car up." said Kurt. "That is actually a decent plan. Let's do it." said Spike. The two went to the garage and Spike made the mechanic follow him as Kurt stole some crystals.

Meanwhile, Scampers was sneaking around the shop as Sakura was distracting the shop keeper. The two heard from the underground that this shop sells Crystals. This was the only one in the city and since they didn't have Bob's fear tactics, they had to use the power of beauty to distract the owner while Scampers sneak behind them. He found them and he hid them in a bag.

The two were walking off as Scampers said,"That was actually pretty easy.". "Yeah. It is a good thing that shop keeper was a pervert." said Sakura. "I think he was lonely Sakura. I mean if you ran an underground magic shop because this Devin banned the use of magic here. I would be lonely too Sakura."  said Scampers. "Was Bob like the shop keeper? I mean I was here but he had no idea just like my big brother and sister." said Sakura. "You can ask him later. We better find the others." said Scampers.

Ana was walking with Z. The fox notice that she was being looked at by the town people. "Are you okay Z? I know being back home is hard for you." said Ana. "Weren't you raised by the Guild Ana? You really don't know what it is like to be back home after what seems like 10 years. You really don't know Ana and don't talk like you do." said Z. She shook her head as she said,"No. I was captured by Shadowblade, a dark guild ran by Tonya who is part of Nine Prayers.".

Ana said,"I was held for ransom by them because of my magic which can negate magic. One day, I met my big brother. He saved me from Shadowblade along with Kurt, Allison, Stella, and Scampers. I knew from that day that I want to be a member of Heroes. I will make sure that no one makes fun out of our Guild.". Z was shocked as she said,"I may be wrong about you Ana. We better find some crystals.". "Right!" said Ana.

Bob was walking with Stella in Rord. The two noticed that everyone was looking at the two with huge smiles on their faces "So we are high ranking members of the military in Prion Bob? How do you know that?" said Stella. "It is just a guess but from one of the mind that I read back in Zark. We are both seem to be generals here. I mean we could probably take some crystals and go without any fighting I hope." said Bob.

The two walked into a building holding several crystals that belong to the Prion army. The two took some crystals as Bob heard,"Hey. Did you hear that Kurt and Sakura of Heroes are heading toward the town square.". "Stella. We need to go find the others." said Bob. "Right. I have an idea. I bet they have a magic power motor cycle in this place." said Stella. "I see your plan.  You will go try to meet up with the others while I find this bad boy." said Bob. The two split up.

Kurt and Spike saw Z, Ana, Scampers, and Sakura standing there. Sakura and Ana were holding bags with several crystals and Kurt said,"I guess we got them.". "Yeah but we also have company." said Ana. The six then saw several guards coming toward them and Spike said,"I guess we have to fight them.". "Yeah. Passion Blade!" said Kurt. He held the sword as Sakura said,"Use it wisely Kurt. You only have a certain amount.". "Gotcha." said Kurt.

He slash the guards down as Spike rushed toward him and he hit them the rest down. Ana held the bags as Z protect her with her knife and Scampers smacked them around with a hammer which Spike also had. Sakura saw Stella rushing toward them on a car that she borrowed. "Open Gate of the Fire Spirit!" said Stella. A fire like spirit rushed toward them and he burned up the guards which over ran Kurt.

Stella helped him up as Z said,'Where is Bob?". "He is back at the place where we found the crystals used by the army." said Stella. The group then heard a engine roar as Bob stood there. He was on a magic cycle which was black and red and he said,"Ready Jet?". Bob rushed toward them and he said with a smirk,"Fire Pillars of Justice!". Several pillars appeared as the guards were burned.  Bob got off Jet and he said,"So we are cornered right?".

The  eight saw a magic car. It looked big but fast and it looked like it could rampage. It stopped as Kurt saw himself. "Get it! I know who you all are!" said Prion Kurt. The seven got in as Bob said,"I will stay out here!". Bob drove off as Prion Kurt put on his goggles. "Hang on Bitches! We are going for a ride!" said Prion Kurt. He drove after Bob as Kurt puked his guts out. Stella tried to comfort him but he was puking like nothing else.

Prion Kurt looked back to see his other self puking as he said,"That is pretty sad man. I mean I love the fast pasted action of a car compared to him.". "You wouldn't be saying that if we were outside of one. So what are you doing here Kurt?" said Sakura. "Jade read your letter Sakura. We all did. She asked me to come help you out. I don't get why Stella is here. She is a member of the Royal Army along with Bob." said Prion Kurt.

"Bob or Stella would never betray us. Your Bob and Stella may do that but ours wouldn't do that at all." said Scampers. "Big brother would never do anything bad to his friends or his enemies. He is a good person unlike you." said Ana. "Loyalty. Why would you have that? We may be the same person btut our views and values are very different." said Prion Kurt. Z looked at the bottom of the car as Spike said,"We are getting closer. You better tell them soon.". "I know." said Z.

The car stopped as Prion Kurt said,"Okay. We are here.". Both Kurt was pushed out of the car by Z and Ana. Kurt stood there and he said,"Man. The sunshine is so good. Right other me?". Prion Kurt was hiding behind a rock as Stella walked toward him. "Are you alright Kurt?" said Stella. "Stay back Stella!" yelled Prion Kurt. He was hit by Sakura as Z said,"And he was so cocky in the car.". "Yeah. I guess he is a cocky bastard." said Spike.

Scampers saw a kingdom nearby and Bob said,"This is the royal city where Devin is along with our friends.". Prion Kurt said,"And that is where I have to go.". "Why are you leaving Prion Kurt?" said Scampers. "Business and I am not your buddy cat. We are just business partners and that is it. Later guys and I hope that you complete your job or something. You better help them out Sakura. You are always a good friend of mine." said Prion Kurt.

He was gone along with his car as Sakura said,"Sorry about him. He is a very much an asshole. He is a complete opposite of this one.". "Wow. I never thought Kurt would hate his friends." said Ana. "He only helps his friends of this universe. Two of us are enemies of them plus Spike, Scampers, and Z are well not human." said Bob. "Sorry guys." said Kurt. "It isn't your fault Kurt. We have a long walk to go." said Stella. "Yep." said Ana. The eight walked off as Jet aka the bike followed Bob.

The eight were looking around the royal city and Scampers said,"I wonder if there a festival is going on today,". "It must be because of the crystal." said Z. She pointed to a giant crystal and Ana said,"Is that are friends?". Sakura noticed that Bob was running toward it and she said,"Yep.". The others ran after him. They were being watched by three hooded figures. "Son of a bitch. They made it." said the one of the left. "We better get going." said the middle one."Right." said the right one.

The eight saw Devin with some guards. Devin had long white hair and he looked a lot like a priest and he said,"My friends. I have found a new supply of magic.". "What does you mean by that?" said Spike. "I have obtained a crystal which is filled with magic energy." said Devin. He broke off some of the crystal and Bob growled. "We will use this to become strong with the power of magic." said Devin.

Bob sat in their hotel room and he said,"That bastard is going to pay you guys. He pissed me off and when you piss me off, I will kill.". "What do you mean?" said Stella. "That crystal is made of Mural and Heroes. He killed a man." said Z. She was writing some stuff down as Scampers said,"So what are you doing?". "I had a strange vision involving the magic kingdom. I seem to have found a way inside of the castle without fighting any guards." said Z.

Sakura said,"That is really cool. So when are we leaving?". "I think the dusk of night would be a good time right?" said Kurt. "Yes." said Bob. The eight were getting ready by recharging their magic weapon and Bob was getting ready to punch some skulls. Stella noticed the giant crystal and she said with her hand over her keys,"Don't worry you guys. We are coming to save you.". "Yeah. We will Stella. I promise." said Bob.

The eight were outside of the kingdom and Stella said,"Are you sure this is the way in?". "My vision doesn't seem like it is going to lie." said Z. Spike looked at her and he thought,"I hope you know what you are doing here.". "So how are we going to get in there?" said Scampers. "Lets use one of your spirits Stella." said Kurt. "I have an better idea Kurt. How about you use your Gravity Magic?" said Ana. "Gravity Magic?" said Sakura. "It is strong." said Bob.

She broke the wall and Stella said,"Okay. Lets go.". The eight walked in and Bob lit the room up with a single Blasting Star. "So what is the plan?" said Scampers. "We force the king to free out friends." said Kurt. "Um no." said Z and Spike. He pouted as Ana said,"Are you ready big brother?". "Hell to the yeah." said Bob. "Don't swear in front of her Bob." said Sakura. "Tanya is actually worse when it comes to swearing in front of me." said Ana.

The eight saw that they were in an arena. Sakura walked toward the center and Bob sensed something magical. "Get back!" yelled Bob. She was captured by some sort of gel as they heard,"I guess we were right to come down here.". Bob was grabbed by Stella as she said,"Hide!". The two hide as Kurt saw Prion  Allison. Her arms were crossed as Kurt said,"You have to be kidding me? You are against Heroes?".

"I hate those Heroes Kurt." said Prion Allison. He rushed toward her but he was trapped to the ground along with Ana. Bob and Stella were taken by the shadows as Prion Allison said,"Take them to the jail cell.". "Yes Madam!" said the guards. They took the three away as she saw Z. "Princess. You have return to us and you have brought us two Slayers." said Prion Allison. The guards include her bowed as Spike said,"Dam it.". "Z? You are a princess?" said Scampers.

"We are the Chreax race and we were sent here to kill Bob and any Slayers in our way." said Z. The three were being walked off by the guards. Scampers was looking for Bob and he thought,"Where are you Bob? Did Spike know about a Chreax? Why wouldn't I know about my origin? Bob please come back to me. I need you buddy.".

Next time,
Bob and Stella met the people who saved them. Spike, Scampers, and Z travel to their homeland Ziroton.

Events/Battles:
Hide out in Rord.
Kurt, Bob, Sakura, Stella, Scampers, Ana, Z, and Spike vs Prion Guards (Rematch).
Meet up with Kurt (Prion).
Arrival in Royal City.
The group meets Devin and their friends trapped in a Crystal.
Kurt, Bob, Stella, Sakura, Scampers, Ana, Z, and Spike vs Prion Guards (Round Three).
Scampers's Past is revealed.
New Characters:
Kurt (Prion). Brave and Cocky inside of a vehicle and very Shy outside of a vehicle. Magic Boomer and Car.
Devin. King. Krai (Giant Robot powered by Slayer magic). He wants more magic for him and his world no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment