Monday, May 18, 2015

Power Guild Episode 59 Strohx Island part 2 The S Class Trials.


A/N:I bet you didn't see that. Blake is actually a girl named Rose who is Bob's little sister and he is a demon created by her. I had the idea of making Bob adopted the dark wizard as her sister but then the latest chapters came out. I thought that it was a great shock but I think it is in the next arc. I think but I could be wrong. I love Acnologia as a human and he looks awesome. I thought he couldn't change back into a human. So when will Natsu be a dragon?

Who knows. I really hope for one thing. Gray and Natsu fight once Gray learns about the fire Dragon Slayer being a demon. I mean Gray is determined to destroy END which is his friend. Will he do? I hope we see the other members of Fairy Tail come back and also one couple to form. I mean they did it for X791 and I think Ren and Sherry are it but they have been together in the last year. I mean I love Fairy Tail but he makes relationship obvious. I am not kidding.

Stella was walking to the guild hall. It had been a week since they return from Prion and everyone was working like crazy including Charlie. The only ones not working are Bob, Allison, Darin, Grim, Krystal. Jo, Scampers, Myra, and herself. She walked into the Guild Hall and she saw a huge crowd in front of Myra and Wanda. Bob saw Scampers with Bob and Allison. "So can you explain to me what is with that crowd you guys" said Stella.

Allison looked at her and she said,"You tell her Bob.". He nodded his head and he said,"It is time for the S Class Trials.". "Really? It explains why you and the rest of the S Class are sitting around the Guild Hall and doing nothing this last week." said Stella. "Yeah and Bob is in pain mainly in his right arm." said Scampers. Stella was lost as Bob showed his arm. It looked very demon/dragon like and he hid it.

"What happened to you?" said Stella. "I have no idea. I never thought I would be saying that ever in my life. I check with Althea and she has no idea. I am perfect in my health and my magic is fine. I have no idea on what is going on with me. I want to be cured." said Bob. He hid his claw inside of his cloak as Allison said,"Bob. I will stay by no matter what happens to you. You are my boyfriend and nothing will change.". "I will too. We are your friends and family." said Stella and Scampers.

Later, Bob stood there with the other S Class and Ax. Grim noticed that Bob's hands were hiding in his cloak and he said,"Are you alright Bob?". "He is fine Grim. I checked." said Allison. "I see." said Grim. Krystal said,"So are we ready to announce the trial yet? I can't wait to see their faces. It will be a great shock to them.".  "Yes. Get everyone's attention Myra." said Ax. "Are you sure that is a good idea master?" said Darin and Jo. Myra looked at them and she ignored them.

The nine were on stage as Myra said,"Attention you guys.". The guild listen to Ax after Myra destroy a table. "We are here to announce the participants for the trials." said Ax. The crowd went nuts at the fact as Grim calmed them down. "This year is different from the last year." said Grim. "Yeah. Instead of the normal 8 plus their partner. We have 32 participants for this trial." said Myra. "It was my idea." said Bob.

Ax said,"We will start with Jo, Scampers, Grim, Krystal, Myra, Darin, Allison, and Bob;s picks. You may begin my dear.". "Thank you master. I picked my daring son Kurt, Julie, Nick, and Tessa. I feel like these four deserve it." said Jo. "Hell yeah! It is time to show you all who deserves to be the next S class." said Kurt. Nick knocked him to the ground with a sand fist as Scampers said,"I picked my mom and dad, Dawn, and Ben.".

The three Chreax were happy as Ben stood there. He had short and almost shaven black hair and he had a weird scar on his face. Bob didn't trust the guy for some reason. "For my choices. I choose the members who have impressed me the most, I picked Brendan, Drake, Fate, and Z." said Grim. Fate fist pounded Brendan who was nearby him as Z smiled. "I pick Alex, Leonard, Eve, and Viola. They are my friends from the Inferno Legion." said Krystal.

The souls around Alex were happy as Jordan painted the picture. "I pick my siblings, Spike, and Jade. They are great wizards." said Myra. Norman said,"Time to show you how is a real man!". "Big bro." said Sakura. Darin said,"I picked Tanya, Virgil, Sara, and Alan. I see a lot of potential in them.". The three were happy as Stella noticed that Tanya was sad. She was going to talk to her after this. The girl is usually happy and this shocked her.

Allison said,"For mine, I pick Python, Casey, Cyrus, and Adam.". Python cheered with the others and Bob said,"And the final four are Stella, Jason, Ana, and Johnny. I notice great improvement from the four that I have chosen. I call it a Bob feeling.". The guild calmed down as Ax said,"You will join up with three other participants who are in the trials. Two of the S Class Wizards will explain the rest of the rules in a week time. Get your team ready.".

Stella was looking for Tanya who went wondering out in the snow. It was December and it was well snowing. Jason appeared and Stella said,"What are you doing out here Jason? I have so much magic power you know.". "Don't worry Stella my love. I am using my powers to keep me here in the human world. It won't drain yours partner." said Jason. "Sure. We need to find Tanya. She looked sad which is weird." said Stella. "I see." said Jason.

The two found her drinking in the snow and a alleyway which is normal from but she looked sad. She is happy when she drinks. "Hey Stella and Jason. What's up?" said Tanya. Jason grabbed her and she said,"Hey buddy. Put me down.". "Lets take her back to your place. I bet the heat will help her mind." said Jason. "Good idea." said Stella. The two head toward Stella's apartment and Stella noticed that the Psychic wizard was asleep.

She opened the door and she saw Kurt no wearing any clothes. "Hey guys." said Kurt. Jason punched him and he said,"Why are you naked in here Kurt?". Stella placed Tanya inside of her bed with some hot blankets. "Sorry! It is from my training when I was a kid. I came to ask you and Stella to join my team for the trials. We are going to win this. So what is wrong with Tanya?" said Kurt. Stella said,"Is she usually like this at this time of year?".

The two looked at each other and they said,"Somewhat.". Tanya woke up and she said,"Stella. How did I get in your place?". "I carried you here my lovely and beautiful Tanya" said Jason. "I see. You may be asking yourself why I am acting like this. I have taken this exam five times now. I have failed four times." said Tanya. She told the three everything and Jason said,"Wow. I didn't see that coming from you.".

Tanya nod her head as Stella said,"I guess we have a team.". "Yeah. I am liking this team. We got power and brains." said Kurt. "Are you guys sure?" said Tanya. "We are being a team Tanya and you aren't stopping us." said Jason. The four smiled as Bob appeared. He stood there in his cloak as Stella said,"How did you?". "Thought Projection. I had a feeling that you guys would be a team. Train hard in a week. You will need it." said Bob.

A week later, Stella stood there with Jade. She joined a team with Python, Johnny, and Drake. The two saw Victor and Fred running toward them. They were at Davenport. The two teams were going on a boat to Strohx Island which the other six teams are going on three different boats. You can do the math. "Jade! Good luck!" said the two. "You guys. Ultimate Champions won't be destroyed if I become an S Class wizard. We will still be a team." said Jade.

"Yeah and I will be there too." said Johnny. The two ran off as Jade punched him. "Did you have to do that?" said Jade. "Sorry. I just have a natural Mean Look. Stella, I won't be going easy on you. I won't do what I did back during the war." said Johnny. "It is fine Johnny. So is the boat ready to go and will Kurt be puking the way there?" said Stella. "Bob said something about this boat is different from your normal one." said Johnny.

The boat was on the ocean and everyone was burned alive. Drake was in his green swimming trunks and he said,"This is torture guys! I thought we were in winter.". "The temperature clash here Drake. It is also summer and how is Bob wearing black and he is fine." said Tanya. Bob was wearing his cloak and it was hiding his body. His body was pretty much a dragon and demon mixture and he was happy that his face was normal.

On the other side of the boat, Jason stood there with Kurt who wasn't puking. The two were wearing Hawaiian shirts and Jason said,"I am shocked to see you not puking your guts out ma.". "Yeah and it is pretty nice man. So why aren't you melting?". said Kurt. "I am not a snowcone Kurt. I may use Ice but I am not a snowman." said Jason. "I gotcha man. You ready to kick some but man?" said Kurt. He nod his head as the two fist pumped.

Python was with Stella. "So Stella? Do you think Johnny likes Jade? I need a girls's help with this and all of the girls I know are mean to me. I mean I am poison and they felt like it right to be mean to me. You do like me right as a friend? I mean you are nice to me." said Python. "Well Python. I know that Jade likes the Metal Slayer and Johnny may. We will have to wait and see." said Stella. He sighed as they were need by Bob.

Bob and Allison stood there as Jade said,"So are we there yet?". "Yes. I have been inform to tell you that the rules of the Trial." said Bob. Allison said,"There are 16 paths on the island. 8 paths connect with each other, two paths are safe, and six have one of us on it.". "Will you be there Bob? I want a rematch." said Johnny. Jade punched him as Bob said,"Maybe. Each team will split up into pairs and they will each take a path.".

Jade and Johnny became a pair, Stella and Tanya were a pair, Kurt and Jason, and Drake and Python were the final pair. "We both will you good luck." said Allison. "You'll need it." said Bob. The two were gone as Tanya said,"We won't be going easy on you guys.". "Yeah. We are going to make sure that Team Five is S Class." said Drake. "Yeah. Team 1 will be S Class." said Jason. "What about the other six teams?" said Python. "Lets do this." said Stella. "Aye Madam!" said Kurt.

Next time,
Round 1 Begins!

Each S class picks. Bold means wizard.
Bob
Stella
Ana
Jason
Johnny
Allison
Python
Casey
Cyrus
Adam
Darin
Tanya
Virgil
Sara
Alan
Grim
Brendan
Drake
Fate
Z
Krystal
Alex
Leonard
Eve
Viola
Jo
Kurt
Julie
Nick
Tessa
Scampers
Ben
Dawn
Mark
Anne
Myra
Sakura
Norman
Spike
Jade 

Events/Battles:
Announcement of the S Class Trials.
The Chosen Wizards.
Stella picks her team.
The Chosen Wizards head to Strohx Island.
Bob and Allison explain the rules to Stella and Johnny's team.

No comments:

Post a Comment