Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hero Episode 2 Bob vs Emma or Japan vs England.


A/N:Welcome to Episode two where this Bob lost his left eye and he was chosen by Thor to make him fight with the power of thunder. He also has a inner dragon inside of him. Do you think that Sivarth will make an reappearance? Who knows? Bob will be fighting alongside gods, devils, and angels in this one. He is going to be a strong warrior. Also Mech are in this. We may see one in this episode but who knows.

In a abandoned building in Meca, five devils were looking at a crystal ball. The three were Lucifer, Phoenix, Satan, Azazel, and Beelzebub. The ball show Bob having the power of Thor and Lucifer said,"So why are we still watching this kid? I mean the gods got to him before we did.". "We still have a chance. Look at his left eye would you Phoenix?" said Azazel. The devil looked at it and he said,"I feel a lot of demonic energy coming from it.".

Beelzebub said,"I think what Azazel is saying. Our human here can have Holy and Demonic energy inside of him.". "I see. I am going to make him my champion. He is strong and he would even punch a female. I know that is wrong but the women of today are so annoying. We can all agree on that factor alone. You four may come as well. Your king demands it. We will make the world a better place and I think the Norse Gods would like that. The others not so much." said Satan.

He was gone as Phoenix said,"I can't believe that guy is our king sometimes.". "Lord Satan is an interesting Devil sometimes. So what are we doing?" said Beelzebub. "I want to help this kid no matter what the king said." said Azazel. "I guess we should go meet this kid right you guys?" said Lucifer. "Yeah." said the three. The four were gone as the crystal ball was destroyed by an holy arrow.

Bob woke up to see Stella standing over him with a blissful smile on her face. "What are you doing in here Stella?" said  Bob. "Well your door was open and I walked right in." said Stella. Bob looked at the very broken door and he said under his breath,"I told him to go out the other way.". "Did you say something Bob?" said Stella. "Nothing. So why are you here?." said Bob. She said,"We are going to start your training.". "Really? I don't need it." said Bob.

He was relaxing as Stella said,"You know that Emma is from the United Kingdom right?". "Yeah and I know several different ways to break your leg. So?" said Bob. "Could you at least try Bob? I mean you are my friend and I know that you treat your pride. If you lose to her Bob, you will be a laughing stock for all of the men out there." said Stella. "Explain." said Bob. Stella was smiling in her mind because Bob's pride will make him do things that he wouldn't usually do.

"It is broadcast to the world. I mean seeing two girls fight is strangely satisfying to people. I don't get why myself but you are the only man here. I think you would want to make your gang proud but I guess I was wrong." said Stella. Bob stood up and he said,"We are going to get something to eat right now and then we train. Screw class. Lets go.". Bob headed toward the door as Stella said,"Bob. You forgot your uniform.". Bob was still wearing his lounge pants as he said,"I guess you are right.".

Bob sat next to Stella with 10 times her plate. "A real man needs to eat." said Bob. He start devouring it as Stella said,"So Bob? You never told me how you got that scar.". Bob saw that every girl in the cafeteria was looking at him and he said,"I got it when a bitch cut me in a gang fight. She tried to kill one of my bros who is a real man just like me.". "There are more idiots just like you? I thought you were the only one of your kind left." said Emma.

Bob saw the annoying girl standing there and he said,"What do you want? I thought you were going to ignore me until the match which I am going to win.". "Especially with the blessing of Thor by my side Emma." thought Bob. "I see. You still think that I am going to go easy on you. As a member of the Carlson family, I will not go on any one will thinks they are stronger. Men like you should learn their place." said Emma.

She then heard Bob snoring loudly. "Is he sleeping?" said Emma. "I think Bob calls this. I don't a care about you mode." said Stella. "I see then. So you two friends? Why?" said Emma. Stella shrugged her shoulder as  Bob woke up as he said,"You stopped talking. Finally. Now are you finished with me? I am trying to eat.". Emma was quiet as Bob said,"Thank you.". The English girl walked off as did the mob of girls who were expecting a fight from these two.

He continued to eat as Stella thought,"Bob. Why did you changed. Was it is Sally's fault? I mean her discovering Cobrium.". "Stella.  Don't blame your sister. Someone was going to find it someday. I am just standing up for myself. You are the more dominant sex right now but I will make sure that things go back to normal." said Bob. "Really?" said Stella. Bob stood up and he said,"Lets go train already. I want to see how my childhood friend has done in her training.". "Right." said Stella.

The two were in the dojo which is where most students train to get stronger. They have a lot of fights here. Bob was looking at Stella's outfit. It was sliver like her hair and Bob said,"Nice outfit. Did Sally make it?". "Yes. All students wear one. I thought you would have gotten one." said Stella. "Yeah but I ain't like most students here. I guess I was fighting like I did back in my gang days." said Bob. "And that would be?" said Stella.

He stood there wearing his gray undershirt and he said,"Now lets go Stella .". Stella said,"I call upon my sword Valkyrie!". A sword appeared in Stella's hand. It looked like a very powerful sword and it could kill any devil in its ways. Bob said,"Very interesting. You use a sword and I am very impressed with you. Most of the girls in the Slicers used bullets to shoot me down. I develop a style of fighting to block bullets. Lets go.".

Stella rushed toward him and he jumped on the blade. "Taste this! Thor Siege!" said Bob. Stella was shocked by the siege as Bob said,"Lets see how you can handled my Grand Thunder Impact!". Stella blocked the attack as it still shocked her from behind her. Bob said,"That attack never misses. I am a master of Thunder based attacks. Lets just say that I am blessed by one of the most powerful wielder of this element.".

The two then saw Rose standing there with her arms crossed. "Hey Ms. Yagami. I thought I told you about what me and Bob were doing today." said Stella. "You did. You are need for something at the school. I will handled the rest of Bob's training from here." said Rose. "Okay. Good luck Bob. She is really strong." said Stella. The girl ran off as Bob crossed his arms. "This is a low blow even for you Rose. I mean we were training." said Bob.

Rose sighed as she said,"Bob. I know that you had contact with Thor.". "So how do you know that? I mean you didn't put a camera in my room. I mean that is just wrong." said Bob. "No idiot. Your other teacher is a messenger of the Norse Gods. She told Thor about you and he rushed down here. Loki is so not happy about that." said Rose. "I am going to take a shot in the dark and say that June is a bad drinker or she can't hold her liquor." said Bob.

Rose said,"You were always the best at reading people Bob. I know someone told you.". "Thor told me that. He is quite the storyteller Rose and he also broke my door." said Bob. "I will get it replaced. So have any other worldly presence contact you yet Bob?" said Rose. "Nope. I hope so Rose. I mean getting stronger will be so awesome." said Bob. The two siblings heard,"You are a smart kid Bob. I knew we all pick the right Champion.".

Rose then saw the Prince of Darkness was standing there with a smile on his. "You!" said Rose. "You know this guy sis? Did you date?' said Bob. "I am going to ignore that Bob. Bob, meet Satan, Prince of Darkness. He is the head Devil or the King in the Under World. What are you doing here Satan? I thought all devils weren't allowed on the surface world after the treaty. I am pretty sure that you could be killed alive." said Rose.

"You should chill out Rose Yagami. I am here to talk to Bob about making him the Champion of the Under World. He and his plan to make the genders equal make the Devil World interested in him. It is a very amazing cause." said Satan. "Really Devil King? Does Thor know about this meeting?" said Bob. "Yeah. I talked to him and we decide to share you." said Satan. "Bob. You know that you don't have to accept a deal with the Devil. No offense." said Rose.

Satan said,"It doesn't bother me Rose. I am not going to take your little brother's soul. I promise you that. His soul is what makes him well him. Bob. Do you accept being the champion of Thor, Lucifer, Azazel, Beelzebub, Phoenix, and Me?". The devil held out his hand and Bob said,"Hell yeah!". Satan looked at Bob and he said,"That would be an major offense but you had no idea.". The two shook hands as Bob felt five Devils got his power. Bob said,"Lets train.".

Later that day, Bob stood there in the locker room by himself. Emma took the other one because she is female. Bob had this one for himself because he is the only male in the entire school. He only need a bathroom. He was wearing his battle suit which his sister made for him. It was his signature colors Black and Red due to his hair and eyes being those colors. "Wow. I may hate fashion but what can I say? My sisters is quite the fashion designer." said Bob.

Bob held his necklace and he thought,"I wonder if I can upon my weapon. I mean I am not like these girls. I have Cobrium in my blood just like everyone else here but I can't use my weapon. I wonder if having six champions will help.". "Mr. Yagami. Please head out to Arena 3." said June. Bob walked toward the arena and he saw Stella standing there. "You look nice Bob." said Stella. "Thanks. So are you going to cheer me on?" said Bob.

Stella nod as she said,"Yep. I know that you are going to do great Bob. You do know that this match is going to be shown to the world.". "Yep. I am going to show the British the power of my gang. Get ready to be shocked." said Bob. Bob was walking off as Stella said,"I don't think you ever told me the name of your gang.". "Stella. We are known as Heroes. Every member in the gang is strong. I mean both male and female. We don't judge each other based on our gender." said Bob.

Bob stood there and he saw Emma standing there with a cocky smile on her. She was wearing a light blue version of Stella's combat uniform. "I thought you would have run away like the coward that you are." said Emma. "Yeah right! A real man never runs from a fight. You ready to go your highness? I was hoping on taking down a spoiled brat today." said Bob. The bell rang as Emma said,"I hope you are ready for a smack down Bob. I call upon the Royal Armory to defeat you.".

Bob covered his eye as Emma glowed. June was with Rose and Stella. "That is Emma's power right?" said Stella. "You are correct Ms. Inferno. Her power allows her to access Swords, Arrows, Cannons, and anything from the United Kingdom. Bob will have a hard time right Rose? I mean Bob may just be all talk and no bite." said June. Rose crossed her arms as she said,"Despite Bob's mouth, he is one of the strongest men on the planet. Go show what it means to be a Yagami.".

Bob saw Emma standing there in a female variant of a Knight's armor. "Classy Emma. I am going to enjoy this. Lets go." said Bob. "Prepare to die Robert! Royal Sword Strike!" said Emma. Bob dodge her sword as Bob said,"A snail could have hit me by now Emma. Voltage Blaze!". Bob then burned the sword and he shocked the user. "Eat this Robert! Cannon Barrage!" said Emma. Bob then saw several cannon shot coming toward him as he said,"Shadow Double!".

Bob was gone. Emma and the crowd saw ten different Bob. "Look at all of them!" said the girls. All of the Bob sighed in unison as Emma said,"So? I will just defeat you all. Sword Catapult!". All of the Bob were destroyed as Emma said,"Where is that swine?!". "Up here!" yelled Bob. The crowd then saw Bob up in the air. He was in a suit of armor which looked like a Dragon. It looked like Bob if he was a robotic dragon with the scar.

"Sivarth?" said Rose. "You know that armor Ms. Yagami?" said June and Stella. "That isn't an suit of armor that Bob is in right now. That is a dragon and his name is Sivarth. Those two have been close since Bob was in grade school. He is a very strong monster and those two make an under stoppable force." said Rose. She then thought,"Along with five powerful Devils and a god of Thunder. I don't think I could stop him.".

Bob stood there and he said,"You ready Sivarth? I have been charging up the Dragon Blast since we entered the arena. I just need your command because we are friends and teammates.". "Fine but lets combined it with the Soul Blast. We need to teach this Bitch what happens when you mess with us. I mean the Slicers learned that lesson." said Sivarth. Bob then said,"Gotcha Sivarth! Dragon and Soul Blast!".

Emma was out as Bob stood there. Bob was back in his school uniform and he stretched. He said,"I think you all learned what happened when you mess with Heroes.". He walked out of the arena and Rose said,"He got stronger.". "Wow. Praise from Ms. Yagami. He is so lucky." said June. Stella looked at where Bob destroyed the field and she thought,"We are going to have a fun year Bob. I know we are.".

Next Time,
A transfer student joins Class 1-1 and it is a male?!

Bob's Champions Powers
Thor. Electric
Lucifer. Speed
Azazel. Tech.
Beelzebub. Earth
Phoenix. Fire.
Satan. Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment