Friday, May 29, 2015

Power Adventure Episode 1 The Beach Vacation part 1 The Chimera


A/N:In the past month, I have written several stories involving Bob fighting aliens and him being a demon plus Pokemon, Yugioh. and the return of  Power Guild. Power Guild is still going on and it is my longest series so far and it will be for a very long time I think for now. This story has our daily neighborhood hero Bob being a 1/2 human and 1/2 magic creature. He is in the 10th grade/1st year at Infinite High and he tries to protect the magical creatures of his home Mural. Lets begin.

Bob P.O.V
I kept having the same dream which I had since I start high school at Infinite High two months ago. I saw my friends, family, and loved ones in one hand and ultimate power in the other hand. I also kept hearing the same words,"You can choose only one Bob. Who will you choose?". I woke up drenched in sweat and I looked at my alarm clock. It was 6:30 A.M. I rushed out of my bed and I ran toward my shower. My name is Robert Percival Yagami and I am what you call a half being.

My dad is human and my mom is an magical creature. Magical creatures are pixies and elves etc. My mom is the daughter of an Elf and a Dragon which makes no sense to me on the biologically sense. I never asked how my grandpa on how that came to be happened so I kept that question to myself until I was 13 years old. My grandpa told me and that was a life changing day for me. I never questioned things related to love after that day.

I had his powers over the elements while I got from my mom and grandma my good looks. My mom who had the beauty of an elf which made my mom very young for her age while she had the power of a dragon and I was her child.  I has train on how to use my powers when I burned the art room with my dragon breath. I was six years old so you can't blame me for that. After a month of training in the mountains, I came back to school with some control on my powers.

During training, my teacher learn that I could use all of the powers of a Dragon, Elf, and a Demon. I think I learn that I had demonic powers when I was born. When I was born, I actually had evil gold eyes which over time turned into a warm blue and my eyes meaning I was going to destroy the world when I was older. My dad made sure that I had no contact with the magic world but that crashed and burned when I was six.

I got out of my shower and I dried my naturally spiky black hair with dark blue tips with the front of my hair being pure white which I got from my mom. I put on my school uniform which was a black blazer which meant summer was here and I wore a gray shirt underneath it. I put on my dragon sword necklace. It mean that I was was half magic creature and human. I always wore blue jeans and I always wore my black, sliver, and red tennis shoes.

I also have a earring in my left ear thanks to my mom. My dad was very much against me getting a piercing and then we learn about what an earring meant to the Elf culture from my mom who was very insistent about the whole thing and I got one. I walked downstairs and toward the kitchen. I saw my dad drinking coffee with a newspaper. He had black hair and brown eyes while my mom had white hair and blue eyes. I was tall for my age because elves are very tall.

I was 5 ft 10 inches and most elves around my age are the same height. I went toward the fridge and I grabbed a soda. I started drinking it  which was full of energy for me as my dad said,"Good morning son. Did you sleep okay?". "Yep. I slept like an angel dad. So where is mom?" I said. "She is waking up your sisters. So how long is your school's summer camp?" said my dad. "He is only going to be gone a week Arthur." said my mom. I saw her with my two little sisters around her legs tired.

They were both little bundles of joy during the day and I don't blame them for being tired. They are both 6 years old and they could use the same powers as me. The one on the left is the older twin by five minutes while the other one is the younger twin. The older twin had long red hair with black streaks and green eyes while the younger twin had short red hair and green eyes.Since everyone but my dad had magic energy in them, we had very different hair than humans.

The older twin said with a cup of milk in her hands,"Where is big brother going?" said the older twin. "I am going to a summer camp with my friends for a week Rose. I promise to call you two whenever I can." I said. I smiled as my other sister said,"Um big brother.". It was 6:45 and school started in 25 minutes. "I better get going. Thanks Ana!" I said. My mom held my bag which had my stuff for the trip along with my skateboard.

I said,"Thanks mom. I think dad needs some alone time right now.". "You can tell Bob? It took both me and my mom until our early 20s to tel what a human or magical creature is feeling inside of their heart. " said my mom. "My dragon blood boost up my magical empathy  I better get going." I said. I open the door and I went on my skateboard. My high school Infinite High was the only school in my hometown Mural, which had magic creatures as students and teachers.

I took care of the creatures living in the city as the Power. I had the fans of both humans and magical creature. I had to be in my dragon form while I am doing this because this age of mankind isn't ready to know about magic just yet. I hope in a few more years, I can spill the beans but I will have to wait until then. I was skate through the city using my powers to do stuff out of the ordinary for a kid to do but my neighbors were all magic creatures.

"Hey Bob! Catch!" said a shopkeeper. I caught an apple with my tail as I said,"Thanks!". I then went straight into a pole. I rubbed my head as I looked at my watch. I only had 5 minutes left and I said,"I need to go fast. Time to get a boost of a dragon.". I use my dragon wings to make me go faster. I saw that I made it to school with a minute to spare. I ran into the building and the bell rang. I jumped in the air as I said,"Go Dragon Powers!".

I ran to my home room and I saw that my teacher wasn't here. She is an old friend of my mom and she is a mermaid which means she is the swim teacher. I sat in my seat which is in the corner of the desks and I saw my best friends Kurt Raymond and Ryan Caldwell who sat nearby me. The desks next to me has been empty for a while now and I didn't want to know how sat there. Kurt had blue hair and blue eyes and Ryan had black hair and brown eyes.

They are your normal humans and we have been friends since the second grade. I told them about my family and my powers when I had to deal with the Pride and they were targeting my friends due to the weird rumor about me being a dragon which is true. The Pride are pretty much a group of humans who know about magical creatures and hunt them for a sick sport and you though that the difference between American Soccer and World Soccer was messed up.

I face off  with them on a daily basis due to the very big fact that this country has over a million and five magical creatures in every single state in the country. I live in the heart of New Japan City which is the mixture of New York City and Japan. I had to be in the sewers while I went looking for magic creatures and do other gross stuff. I have to spend so long in the shower that the water bills go up every month.

It is a pretty bad job but seeing the smile on the parents whose kid I just saved is a really good feeling which makes going through the tunnels feel okay. I also get to miss class whenever something magic based is involved which means I get to miss a lot of class. My teachers who are magical creatures of all shapes and sizes and my friends help me out as well. I don't do it myself because I didn't get super smart from my parents but my sisters did for sure.

"Dude. You forgot your gloves again." said Kurt. I always wore gloves because of my curse. I had it since I was a baby. I could swap bodies with a touch or other crazy stuff like that. "Dam it. I forgot them in my room." I said. "It is a good thing that I know your memory. I knew this would happen one day." said Ryan. He hand me a pair of black gloves and I put on them. Kurt said,"Did you plan for this Ryan?". "Bob may be a very powerful magic being but he is very forgetful." said Ryan.

The two were talking as I was staring at my crush who was talking with her group of friends. She had long sliver hair which looks amazing on her, ocean blue eyes, and she was very beautiful. Kurt notice and he said,"Dude. Are you still crushing on her? I thought you have the fear of women would stop that.". "A dragon is very stubborn. Grandpa taught me that lesson along with the talk." I said. I have Gynophobia which is the fear of women. I could being in their presence but talking to one is hard.

Ryan said,"Anyway. So did you guys hear that Alex is coming back?". I was lost as Kurt said,"You do remember your friends right? Alex Falcon who has been your friend for three years.". The Falcon family are a family of humans that protect humans from any dangerous magical creatures. They are the good version of the Pride. When I was first starting out, I was considered to be a dangerous one by their apprentice Fate Falcon.

Over time, we became really good friends and he is a human who knows my secret. We have each other back since he joined the Police Force while Ryan's dad works for. He could find out when and where a magical creature is attacking the school. We are like a great team and my friends helped too. They wanted to help me out so that we could hang out more which is nice. I also learned that teams help with missions against the Pride.

"Yeah. Where has he been?" I said. "You just noticed that he is gone?" said Kurt. "This is Bob that we are talking about here. Remember how long it took for him to noticed that our English teacher in our second year in Junior High was pregnant." said Ryan. Kurt laughed as I said,"It isn't that funny. I was busy with the Pride. They were planning something big. So when did Alex leave class?". "I think it was the last Friday of March." said Kurt.

I sighed as Ryan said,"Do you remember Kurt? Bob was out of town for a family thing which was for the good of magic creatures.". I nod as our teacher walked in. Her human form had long coral colored hair and blue eyes. Due to the nature of her kind, she was always wearing a bikini top with some blue jeans and heels. I mean they are always wearing a bikini top in all of the research I did on them when I was studied magical creatures. I swear to god on that.

She said,"We have a returning student and she is Alex Falcon's younger twin sister Alice Falcon.". "I thought it was Alex Falcon, Ms. Coral." said my friends. "You are right about that but his twin sister stepped in while Alex is recovering from another cold." said Coral. I thought to myself,"Why hasn't Fate mention that he had a younger twin sister and Alex having a sister? Something is off and I don't think it is the meat loaf.",

A girl walked into the classroom. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She looked like a female Alex. She was introducing herself as Alex's twin sister and my magic radar went off. I better find out what she done with Alex. My phone rang and it was Fate's ringtone which was a tune which remind me of my grandpa. He was from China. "Mr. Yagami. Is it your boss?" said Coral. "Yeah. I will go answer it." I said.

I closed the door behind me and I said,"Hey Fate. It is good talking to you. So when were you going to tell me about Alex turning into a girl!?". "How did? That little bitch. She went to school with no clue about you being Power and she has no idea about her being her older twin." said Fate. I leaned on some lockers as I said,"So what is the plan? I kinda want Alex back. I mean he may think that you are worried too.".

"Yeah. Where are you right now?" said Fate. "Outside some lockers right now in school. Why? We haven't left for the trip yet." I said. "There is a Chimera on the track field." said Fate. "Why is it here? I thought Chimera hated the smell of a dragon like a lot." I said. "Who knows why it is here but our friend is here looking for something. You won't have the Falcons after you due to them have their trials today. The Pride is another story." said Fate.

I put in my headset as I said,"I got this. If I recall, Chimera's blood can heal any magical changes on the person who drinks it.". "Correct.You know what to do right?" said Fate. I ran into the bathroom and I said,"Yeah man. I will call you later.". I hanged up as I text Ryan and Kurt to get to the track field so that I didn't miss the trip because we are a team. "The coast is clear. So Power Up!" I said.

I turned into my dragon form which was a mixture of an Western and Eastern dragon. I had the body type of a Western dragon but the ability to move my body around with ease like a Eastern dragon can. My grandpa was a Eastern dragon who moved here to the states to fall in love and produce a child. He did that and mom became a Western dragon due to her being born here. I am a mixture due to genetics. I stop questioning it.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob flew toward the track field and the Pride's most pathetic duo Number 99 and 100. Bob sighed as he said,"I thought he would have killed these two by now. I guess I was wrong.". These two tricked the leader of the Pride that they were master hunters of magical creatures when they were just cowards and Bob knew this well. He walked out there and Number 99 who was short said,"Look it is the dragon.".

Number 100 who was tall and lanky said,"So what are we going to do about it?". "Kill both of them because the both of us are awesome hunters!" said Number 99. The two ran toward him with spears laced with deadly poison which has no effect on dragons as Bob said,"Dragon Breath!". He melted the spears into puddles and then Bob used his tail to knocked them into the shed with ease. "That is one very annoying problem taken care of." said Bob. He saw the Chimera standing there.

It had the body of a man, the heads of a lion, python, and T-Rex, and the tail of a dragon. It was very mystical in its looks and Bob said,"It seems like trying to get your blood will take a strong weapon. I call upon the weapon Soulless!". A mix of a chainsaw and sword appear and Bob rushed toward it with said weapon. It went through the creature and it growled. "Sorry but I need your blood to save my friend." said Bob. It kept going as Bob senses a familiar presence.

Kurt and Ryan was watching their buddy fight against the Pride's strongest woman  aka Lunar. She look very hot in her purple and black suit which allowed a lot of movement. "We have to help our buddy with his creature problem and girl problem. You got an idea in that brain of yours?" said Kurt. "Yeah. Bob need that Chimera for something so let's help him. He has Lunar handle so let's go." said Ryan. 

The two saw the dying chimera who had Soulless in its back and Bob saw his friends. "Get the blood in a jar!" said Bob. "Keep your eyes on me dragon boy." said Lunar. He dodge the spear from the girl which she control it with her powers over gravity. Ryan put the blood into a jar and Kurt said,"Why do you have that?". "My dad want some juice from the resort that we are staying out. I stopped trying to understand him." said Ryan.

The two ran off as the creature disappear in a puff of smoke. "Where did those two idiots go?" said Lunar. "You mean the idiot duo Lunar? They are busy. You can see them really soon guys. Dragon Teleport!" said Bob. He took off a glove and she was gone. Bob flew off using his wings and he saw that the idiot duo was gone. He went looking for his friends. He saw that the door to the back of the gym was open and he went in. He went back to normal.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in the back of the bus working on a potion. I learn alchemy when I was only 8 years old thanks to elves being great alchemist. I saw Ryan and Kurt. "You guys are okay. I was so worried. I mean Stella took you somewhere." I said. "She heard us being your best friend and she want to sit next to you." said Kurt. "Bob. We would never take your girlfriend so keep that in mind okay. So how is the potion going?" said Ryan.

The two sat in the seat in front of me as I said,"I will need some ingredients from the resort. My mom told me that they have every magical creature to make powerful potions.". "Like give your best friend the answer to the summer homework?" said Kurt. "Yeah no. I can try using my curse on you guys." I said. "You wouldn't right?" said Ryan. "I forgot that you really aren't good with body swapping after the thing last year." I said.

He had switched bodies with a girl which shocked him and he wasn't a fan of the sex after that. "Ryan may mind but I don't man." said Kurt. "Excuse me." said Stella. She stood there and I said,"Sup.". I hid the potion in my bag and Stella said,"Wasn't I interrupting something?". "Nope." said Ryan. She sat next to me and I blushed. "So Bob? I always wonder what is with those necklaces? I see you wear them everyday." said Stella.

I looked at my dragon sword necklace which meant that I was the grandson of the dragon Ax and the elf princess Marie. "I got them from my grandparents. They are family heirlooms and I wear them to honor them. They are still alive." I said. "I see. I hope to get to know you better Bob." said Stella. I smiled as Kurt said,"Nice.". He talked to Ryan who was trying to forget the last year. I look at the potion in my bag and I thought,"I will turn you back Alex.".

Next time,
Bob faces against the Hydra and Lunar helps him for some reason.

It is time to explain one of the key mechanic to this story. One of Bob's curse power Body Swapping. This subject isn't in many stories based of fiction from the ones I have read. So the person in the body not of their own will be like this. Bob (Stella) or Stella (Bob). The name is the person is the soul and the gender specific pronouns will be because of the body that they were at in. If a boy is in a girls body, I will use she, her, and other pronoun. It is the same for guys but with he and his.

No comments:

Post a Comment