Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pokemon Journey Special The Genetic Pokemon and the Phoenix Pokemon.


A/N:We are here folks. The Pokemon Special equal the Pokemon Movies. This one may be the only one connect to the plot in some way. I will try to connect the story together but no promises on that. I mean I always seen the movies as Filler or dreams. I think the original series did connect the movies to the show but the other seasons, I am not sure. Bob will be catching three Pokemon and one of his classic Pokemon evolve in this one.

Lets begin at New Island. Ignore Casey and Kurt in the past. They are back to be their original names aka them being legendary names. I decide to change it because of Kurt and Casey in Power Guild and they have big roles in there. It falls under the same category as Alice/Allison to me. I like Allison but since her role in Power Guild is well big. I explain this beforehand.

On New Island, Mewtwo was sitting in the lab of the Team Rocket's secret base on one of the Kanto islands. He was bored of helping Team Rocket capture Pokemon from the wild or trainers. He was also defeating trainers who pissed off her lady Sird. He remember defeat the grandson of Professor Oak and other annoying trainers in his way. The only one that the Genetic Pokemon remember the battle with Bob.

He then saw Tad standing there with Debra, Butch, and Cassidy. He sighed as he said,"What do you four doing here?". "We came here to tell you that Lady Sird needs you." said Tad. "So why can't she come down here?" said Mewtwo. "She is busy." said Debra. "I see. Okay then." said Mewtwo. He got out and he heard what Butch was saying in his mind. He threw him against the wall as Cassidy said,"I guess you forgot that he can read your mind.". "Yeah." said Butch.

In the main room of this base, Mewtwo saw Sird standing there with Dawn, his only friend and the reason why he is doing this for Team Rocket. She is the Phoenix Pokemon and she is a Fire/Dragon type Pokemon. "What are you doing with her?! I thought we had a deal." said Mewtwo. "We do and like I promise, I haven't hurt you at all." said Sird. She nod her head as Mewtwo said,"So why do you want?".

"Your friend Bob is coming here to enter the tournament here on the island. He is also along with his rival Paul. I will need you to make sure that Bob dies. He and his father have made Team Rocket lose its rep as the most evil team in the world. Ever since Team Magma disbanded, we were the strongest and I will make sure of that." said Sird. The Genetic Pokemon looked down below him and he saw humans heading toward their hotel. "Bring it on." said Mewtwo.

Bob was standing in the Old Shore Wharf. He had a bag with only the essential for him and his Pokemon include Mew who decide to tag along with him as his travel partner. Bob told his friends that he was going on a training journey by himself so he can do this alone. He knew that everyone of his friends were strong but he need to do this by himself. It was a test because Ashley was planning to go Kalos after the Pokemon League.

Bob saw the legendary Pokemon disguised as the Balloon Pokemon coming toward him. "Bob. I got us our tickets to New Islands." said Mew. She sat in his lap and Bob held the tickets in his right hand as the . "Are you sure that I can do this Mew? I trust you because you pretty much create all Pokemon right next to the Alpha Pokemon." said Bob. "Yes. She contacted you so you and your aura must be strong. Don't doubt yourself." said Mew.

Bob then saw a boy standing there looking pissed off and angry. He was wearing a light blue tank top and he looked like a Pokemon trainer. The boy noticed our hero and he said,"Hey! Are you heading to New Island for the big tournament?". "Yeah. My name is Bob. And you are?" said Bob. "The name is Fergus. I am one of the best trainers around Kanto. I am hoping to win this and then compete in the Pokemon League and win that as well." said Fergus.

"Yeah right. You will have to beat me first." said a boy. "And me." said a girl. Bob saw two Pokemon trainers standing there. "Meet Neesha and Corey. They are also heading to New Island with us along with the Pokemon League." said Fergus. "You must be a powerful trainer Bob. I wonder if you know a boy named Paul." said Corey. "Yeah. I know him. He and I don't get along Corey." said Bob. "I see. So are you ready to lose?" said Neesha. "Yeah. We will just see about that." said Bob.

Bob was on the boat. He was getting ready to fight Team Rocket and he saw Mew playing with some friendly Horsea, Goldeen, and Magikap who came up to the boat. She was in her normal form which was fine since the other three trainers were enjoy the four provided by a mysterious Ms. S. Bob saw his travel partner floating toward him and she said,"This trip is so much fun Bob. I mean your aura is warm. It is no wonder why Mewtwo picked you to be his trainer.".

"He wants me? I mean he tried to kill me back in Saffron City." said Bob. "He didn't want Sird to hurt his best friend Dawn, the Phoenix Pokemon." said Mew. "Really? I feel bad for him. So what is the plan?" said Bob. The two noticed that Bob's bag was shaking like nothing else. Bob opened it and he was tackled by his daughter aka Hope. "I thought you left her back in Pallet Town." said Mew. "She must have sneaked into my bag. Were you worried about me?" said Bob.

She shook her head as Mew said,"So why did you leave her behind? And how didn't you notice her in your bag?". "I was worried about her. She is still very young and not very strong yet. The reason why I didn't notice her because I was focused on the job." said Bob. Hope tried to impressed her daddy as he sighed,"You can stay but your aunt Mew will keep an eye on you.". Mew held the Pokemon in her arms. She was disguised as a girl with pink hair and blue eyes.

She rested on Bob's shoulder and Bob said,"You aren't telling anyone about this.". "Okay. You are so warm Bob." said Mew. "Um thanks." said Bob. He then saw the island coming in close. He saw a giant windmill along with the city and battle stadium from the dream. "Get ready Mew." said  Bob. "Why? I'm not battling." said Mew. "I know but the way I battle is amazing." said Bob.

Bob got off the boar and his Pokegear in his bag rang on cue. It was his father and Bob answer it after sighing first, "Yeah Dad." said Bob. "What are you doing on New Island Bob? You are fighting that Pokemon again. You almost died the last time." said Red. "I have a good reason dad." said Bob. " I know that you are with Mew right now. She told me, your grandfather, and your mother about your job." said Red.

Bob looked at Mew who was playing with Hope. "I am doing this dad. You aren't stopping me." said Bob. "I am not here to stop you Bob. I wish you good luck and use your Aura wisely. According to your uncle Arthur told me that each human have a limited supply of Aura. You are different to other Aura users mind you but be careful." said Red. "Gotcha. Later dad." said Bob. He hanged up as Bob said,"I wonder what Ms. S provide me with.".

He walked into the Pokemon Center and he saw his new friends relaxing in the lounge. "Bob. Who is that cutie with you? Is she a native?" said Fergus. "My name is Corey and I hoping for a date before the tournament tomorrow." said Corey. "Easy off her. This is my friend Mai. She came here to see me battle." said Bob. "Bob is right." said Mai. "Well, we meet Paul Bob. He is well a dick to any one of Bob's friends." said Neesha.

Bob saw Paul standing there. "You made it here Bob. I am actually impressed with you..". "What can I say? I am one of the best trainers in Kanto." said Bob. "Bob, you should shut up before I punch you again. So where are the other three trainers? I would like to meet my opponents before I crush them into the ground." said Paul. "Who knows Paul? We shall see tomorrow." said Fergus. "Good luck losers. You'll need it." said Paul.

He walked off as Corey said,"I better get to bed as well guys. I will need my beauty sleep because I am looking this hot and being strong is a hard job.". "Yeah. He is right. You two lovebirds better as well." said Neesha. "Yeah Bob! Sleep is awesome along with eating. This makes training fun because you have to be strong just like your Pokemon" said Fergus. The three were gone as Mew said,"So are we dating now?".

Bob blushed as he said,"So are we sneaking into Team Rocket's HQ?". "What about the tournament Bob?" said Mew. "To me, saving two Pokemon are way more important than beating Paul. We better get going." said Bob. "I see. I better switch into something that can hid in the darkness. My normal form sticks out" said Mew. She glowed as she turned into a shadow. Bob put up his black jacket which hid his face. "Lets go. I saw it on the way in." said Bob.

The two were in the bushes of the biggest building on New Island. The place was surround by guards who looked like your normal guards but Bob used his aura to sense that they were from Team Rocket and they were keeping an eye for any trainer. "Okay. Lets go Solar, Flora, Lucy, Goliath, Garth, and Brian." whispered Bob. The six appeared and he said,"Do you guys mind making them asleep? We need to sneak in there.".

The six used their moves Yawn, Sleep Powder, and Hypnosis to make the grunts fall asleep and Brian destroy the security camera with his psychic powers. Bob return his Pokemon after they had some fun destroying the grunts Pokemon who were awake excluding Flora which made Mew question the boy plans. "Why her?" said Mew. "She is small but strong Mew. Ready Flora?" said Bob. "Yep. Lets do this Bob." said Flora.

The three walked in and it looked like a normal business lounge. "So what floor are they on Mew? I can't find them with my Aura." said Bob. "They must have an Aura prevention system in here. I bet they install it because of you Bob." said Mew. "I have an idea. I could break some of the lounge getting their attention. I will need some backup." said Flora. "Gotcha. Let's go Skull, Moka, Brave, Tessa, Star, and Zero!" said Bob.

The six Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Do you think you guys could cause some destruction?". "I will do it." said Star. "Destruction is my middle name. I got this." said Skull. "I won't let none of your blood spill. The others, I won't let them hurt my friends." said Moka. "We will make sure that she doesn't kill anyone." said Tessa and Brave. "I shall remember this day." said Zero. Bob and Mew head toward the elevator as the seven well caused destruction.

Meanwhile in the lab, Mewtwo was pondering what Bob was thinking. He was trying to sneak into Team Rocket and he was succeeding. He had a feeling that some one from the higher ups would try to kill the boy. He had a feeling that Bob wouldn't be defeat by someone like Butch and Cassidy but he was going to help the boy in some way. He then sensed his aura coming toward him. It stuck up and he was with Mew.

The two got off the elevator and they saw Butch and Cassidy. "Hey Batch and Cassidy. You two look well and pretty good. I am good too and I am hoping to become a Pokemon Master." said Bob. "It is Butch you brat! We are here to stop you for Team Rocket and Lady Sird." said Butch. Bob snickered as Cassidy said,"What is so funny?". "You two stopping me? That is pretty fun. Lets go Prime and Thunder!" said Bob.

The two appeared standing there. They knocked the two out with their weakest attacks which took no effort on their part. "Wow. These two are weaker than Jessie and James which is saying something a lot." said Bob. Mew appeared from his bag as she said,"Are we good you guys?". "We have no need to worry Mew. You got Thunder on your side!" said Thunder. He flexed his muscle and Prime sighed loudly. "Sometimes." said Prime.

Bob return the two Pokemon after Thunder destroy the Aura sensing generator which was nearby by the group. Mew and Bob walked around on the floor. Bob opened the door to the lab and he saw the Genetic Pokemon in his test tub with his arms crossed."What in Arecus's name took you long enough to get here Robert Yagami?" said Mewtwo. "You knew that he was here Mewtwo? I thought the Aura sensing generator was here." said Mew.

Bob was looking for a way to be free the Pokemon as Mewtwo said,"His Aura sticks out. These idiots have weak Aura compared to his aura. Bob, I apologized to you. I am sorry for trying to kill you but you must know my reason by now.". "Yeah Mewtwo. I do. I think I found the switch." said Bob. He pulled it and the Genetic Pokemon stood there with him stretching. "We have to go save Dawn now but first." said Mewtwo.

He made Flora, Star, Zero, Skull, Brave, Moka, and Tessa appeared and he said,"Bob, they all have fought hard to save me. You should let them rest for now.". Bob return the seven as Bob said,"Thanks Mewtwo. I owe you one.". "It is no problem. You saved me from these idiots and I think I payed back the favor. We are going to save Dawn now. Be prepared for an intense battle Bob. The battles before hand were nothing compared to this one." said Mewtwo.

Bob and the Mew duo went to the top floor and the three saw the town below them. It was on fire and Mew said,"What happened?". "It is Dawn's flames but we need three Water Pokemon to make this powerful fire go away. Bob do you have any strong Water type Pokemon on you? It is the only way to make the fire go away." said Mewtwo. "Yeah I do. Lets go Blast, Jack, and Jason!" said Bob. The three came out and Bob said,"Time for a Triple Rain Dance!".

The fire was gone as Mewtwo heard clapping behind him. The six saw Sird in the air with Dawn in a battery which is connected to her suit. Bob heard Dawn in his head,"Help me Bob. I really need your help.". "Sird! Give her back!" yelled Mewtwo. "I won't. I have the power of the Phoenix and I will burn you all to the ground and then the ocean. I will do what the idiot Maxie tried to do before with the Continent Pokemon." said Sird.

Bob remember the former leader of Team Magma with his wife who was the former Admin. The two were very nice and they regretted their actions against the planet Earth. "I am going to free you from Sird Dawn for my new friend Mewtwo! Hydro Pump Jason and Blast! Water Pulse Jack!" said Bob. The three fired their attacks and Sird fired the fire which caused a lot of steam. "My fire is stronger than your water Bob! You better tried something different!" yelled Sird.

The Mew duo fired Aura Sphere since Bob's aura was so strong. It made the steam fly away as Bob said,"Return! Go Erza, Roy, Natsu, and Rogue!". The four Pokemon stood there and Bob said,"Blast Burn Erza and Natsu! Mega Evolve Roy and Natsu! Aura Sphere Roy! Hydro Cannon Rogue!". The four fired their attacks and Sird blocked them with a Psychic. "Fine! I have an idea!" said Bob. He sent the plan to the Psychic Pokemon and Bob held a Poke Ball.

"Lets go Megaros!" said Bob. The older version of Hyperos stood there and he held the golden sword in his hand. "I got the plan Bob. Lets do it already!" said Hyperos. Bob noticed that Hope was in the air thanks to Sird. "Hope! Put her down!" yelled Bob and his Pokemon. "Okay!" said Sird. She flew her toward the ground. Bob ran off the building as Erza said,"Mew! You go after that idiot! A lot of people need him alive!". "Right!" said Mew.

She went after him as Erza made several swords out of fire and she fired them at Sird. She screamed as Roy fired an Aura Storm, Natsu fired out several Blast Burn in a row with a fired up Dragon Claw, Mewtwo used Psystrike in his Y Mega form, Megaros slashed her with his sword, and Rogue used Secret Ninja Attack.. Sird was knocked into space as Dawn was free. Mewtwo hugged her and Natsu said,"How cute.".

Bob held Hope and he saw the New Species Pokemon coming toward him. She held the two in the air with Psychic and Bob said,"Let me go. I will use X to catch me!". "Let me see him." said Mew. Bob sent out the Iron Snake Pokemon and Mew dropped him. "Daddy! I want to get stronger! You and the others are so strong and I want to be strong to you." said Hope. "You will kid. I know Bob will make sure of that." said X. The Snake placed him on the roof and he saw his Pokemon.

He return all of them excluding Hope and Megaros which was glowing alongside with Dawn which shocked Bob. "She can evolve?" said Bob. "Yep." said Mew. "You didn't know." said Mewtwo. "I may be the son of the Kanto Champion but I don't know everything. I know how to cook." said Bob. Mew nod as she said,"He is a really good cook.". "I see." said Mewtwo. Bob saw Megaros which was bigger and he was in golden armor and Dawn looked like a humanoid Phoenix.

"The name is Superos and I feel strong! Thunder Grand Impact!." said Superos. Pure Thunder came out of him which blew up in the air as Dawn said,"You will have to control your new power. I think I shall join your team.". "Can we as well?" said the Mew duo. "Sure." said Bob. He capture the three and he noticed that the elevator and stairs were broken. He looked at his daughter and he said,"Okay. We need to get down.".

She used Metronome and then the two were on the ground. "We are going to have to work on that. I think I can use that." said Bob. She smiled as Bob saw his friends plus Paul. "Bob! Did you see that huge firework?! It was so cool." said Fergus. "I guess. So where is Mai?" said Corey. "She is doing Mai's things." said Bob. "I see. So what is the building behind you?" said Neesha. It was on fire and Bob said,"Terrible wiring?". "Whatever." said Paul.

A few days later, Bob was holding the trophy to the tournament. "I can't believe I won. I guess Paul being kicked out was good." said Bob. Mewtwo stood there in a trenchcoat. "Yes. I wish you used me in battle." said Mewtwo. "You kinda stick out." said Bob. "You are right. I thank you for saving me and Dawn from being Team Rocket's slaves." said Mewtwo. "Yeah and I got some strong Pokemon and friends." said Bob. Mewtwo smile as Bob said,"So creepy.". Bob was then thrown into the water,

Next time,
Bob heads to the Pokemon League with Brendan, Ashley, and Laura. 

New Characters:
Neesha
Shellshocker (Blastoise)
Dewgong
Wigglytuff
Rapidash
Vileplume
Ninetails
Fergus
Gyarados
Nidoqueen
Kingdra
Golduck
Vaporeon
Tentacruel
Corey
Bruteroot (Venusaur)
Pidgeot
Phyoerior
Scizor
Hitmonlee
Sandslash.

No comments:

Post a Comment