Sunday, May 24, 2015

Devil King Omake The Return of the Sliver Haired Beauty.


A/N:You see, I can have an original concept and a somewhat original title. If you can recall, I use the title Devil King for Yugioh stories but this story has nothing to do with Yugioh because there are no card games to save the world in this one. The original characters from that and that I mean the cards may make appearance as Demons. Bob will be known as the Devil King but he runs over a group or clan of Demons aka monsters. Expect a lot of action and narrator being well her.

In Tokyo, Japan, a group of four high school students were walking in the rumored haunted mansion which is in the middle of the city. This mansion has been in the city for over a hundred years and it is the oldest thing in the city. It is rumored to be haunted by demons. A few people called them Yokai at first but that idea was shot down after they saw the demons in action The city tried to tear it down but the construction crew and the city official who went to destroy the building were scared away.

The group consisted of a really rich and handsome guy, a equally hot and rich girl, a lackey boy, and our main protagonist of our story. This group was here to see some demons doing normal stuff such as doing laundry or vacuuming. This group also sounds like your typical horror movie. Two of them were excited and the other two were scared. The rich boy and lackey were excited about being here as the rich guy and our hero were scared for different reasons

The rich male had dark green hair and brown eyes. His name is Tomas Broyles, he is a second year at Eastwood Academy, he is a charmer, and he is the Student Council Vice President . The rich woman had blond hair in a ponytail and blue eyes. Her name is Trina Broyles, she is a first year at Eastwood Academy, she was Tomas's little sister, and she is one of the protagonist's two childhood friends who are both girls.

The two siblings were part of the Broyles which is one of the richest families in the country thanks to their parents's wise investments over the years of their business. The lackey had blue hair and black eyes. His name is Caleb Tanner, he is a second year at Eastwood Academy, and he is Tomas's servant at school and the Broyles house. The family was really rich that they had people working for them and they could get whatever they want.

Our hero had black hair with blue eyes under black with little tints of white glasses which he needed to see with and they weren't just a fashion accessory. His name is Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short. He is a first year at Eastwood Academy and he in the same class as Trina and the other female childhood friend. He looks your normal kid but on the inside, he has his secrets in him and you will learn they are later.

"This house is filled with demonic energy. You did a very good job Caleb finding this place. I had a feeling that this place was haunted. I mean it may be the oldest building in Japan." said Tomas. "I thank you young master. It was thanks to a demon coming into the house that I even found this place in the first place. So why is Mistress tagging along with her friend?" said Caleb. "You mean Trina and Bob? They are young explores to the art of Demons." said Tomas.

The two were talking as Trina whispered to Bob,"Do you mind those two right Bob? I now that they are pretty nerdy about demon stuff. He waste most of his money on this kind of weird type. It is so dam weird.". "Trina, we have been friends since our first year of primary school. I think by now, I should be able to handle your brother by now. I am really sorry about this but you enter the demon's territory. Eternal Blizzard." said Bob.

The three were frozen by a very wind as he said,"You guys can come on out now. They won't see you and take them back to their home.". Several demons came out from every part of the mansion as Bob said,"Okay. Tomorrow, you guys need to make this place less haunted. I can't keep using my Devil Arts on my friends. It is causing damage to their brains mainly Caleb and Tomas. They were so not crazy beforehand.". Some demons carried the ice blocks back to the Broyles mansion.

Bob sighed as he said,"Which one of you let my friend Caleb see you? I am not mad so you can tell me.". A small demon which had a head which looked like a corn on the cob appeared and he said,"I am really sorry about this whole mess Master! Your grandfather asked me to get him something from the outside world.". "It is fine Erick. I know that you don't mean to. I don't mind if any of you leave the house. Just be in your human form when you leave the house okay you guys," said Bob.

The demons and Erick said,"Yes Master! We don't do this to you ever again. We would never betray the Yagami Clan..". Bob smiled as he said."You all free to go but I need Erick to stay here for a little talk.". They were all gone as Bob said,"You aren't in trouble Erick. Where is my grandfather? I need to talk with him about some important stuff. It isn't about you." said Bob. "He is in the main room of the house drinking. I will take you too him master." said Erick.

Bob followed the demon toward the main conference room. Bob opened the door and he saw his very old grandfather drinking some sake and he said,"Bobby? Where are your friends? I know you came into the house with a cute girl and I wonder if she is the one.". Bob closed the door and he said,"Why did you make Erick go get you treats? I don't mind when you leave the house but you are using Erick for it Ax. He is still so young but I am worried about him causing us more trouble than need.".

"You are going to make the Yagami Clan proud one day but right now, you are talking or lecturing to me in your human form." said Ax. Bob sighed as he changed into his Demon form. The front of his black hair turned into a moon white as his blue eyes turned red. "What is it grandfather? I was hoping that Bob didn't had to bring me out. The boy is strong." said Demon Bob. "I like talking to you Chaos and you let me do things. I would rather have him not lecture me." said Ax.

Chaos sat down as he said,"Listen. I think Bob is worried about the increased security at the school. I don't mind it myself but having most of the clan at the school makes him a little paranoid. The kid is a master of the Devil Arts just like you.". "I know that Chaos but with the increased amount of danger from demons trying to take the clan from young Bob or destroy the clan.You can understand why I am being paranoid." said Ax.

Chaos took some sake as he said,"I still don't get the point of having them always on Bob's. One of his friends is a "master" of us but he hasn't even scratch the surface of the history of Demons. He may be rich but learning the history of the Demons in Japan will take him until college to discover and the rate he is going. He will find out that Bob is a demon never.". "I see. I will tell them to back off the boy for sure. I will need to have three in his class." said Ax.

Chaos drank some sake as he said,"I was thinking of this grandfather. You are a very wise man and both of us got your brains along with your power and I know that this will do for the both of us. I can hear what he is saying even though I am in full control as we speak.". He whispered his plan into the old man's ear as he said,"That will do fine grandson. You may head to your chambers now. I promise that I will make these changes. You will sleep well.". "Will do old man." said Chaos.

He walked off as he went back to being Bob aka the human form. The boy crashed on his bed and he went to sleep. He is the grandson of the Devil King of the Yagami Clan which is the strongest group of Demons in the entire country. The only enemies of the clan are demons in the country that hate the current rule of the clan and ones from other countries cause trouble for Bob and his clan. Bob is half demon since his mom is human and his father is a demon.

Both Bob and Chaos learned how to use the powerful Devil Arts from Ax at a young age turning him into a capable warrior of handle demons or Demon hunters. Demon hunters are humans who develop powers to defeat and kill demons. Bob knows a few tricks since his mother is a former hunter herself and she now serves the clan with the same loyalty as any other demon. Chaos can't use these powers due to him being the demon half of the next Devil King.

Bob woke up and he saw Chaos standing there. He was in the mirror as Bob said,"So what did he say about the compromise?". "He said that he wouldn't crowd you in with so many bodyguards. I find it a little excessive myself. We are strong." said Chaos. Bob was putting on his uniform from the school day as Chaos stood in the mirror wearing his black kimono which looked like something from a old movie and he frowned.

He said,"You are my human half so tell me why you don't you tell your friends about you being the next heir to the Yagami Clan.". Bob stood there in his uniform which was a black blazer and under it was a dark blue t-shirt and black pants. "I like them and I would rather have them not know that. We may have demon hunters in the school. I would rather have them not knowing about this for now and it may cause problems. You understand right Chaos?" said Bob.

Chaos nod as he said,"I do and I will be your other half Devil King. I wish a good day at school.". He was gone from the mirror as he went into Bob's good luck charm which was on his desk because Bob placed it there before he really crashed for the night. It was a very powerful and rare sword necklace which hunters used to hunt demons that he got from his mother on his thirteen birthday which is the day that he met Chaos for the very first time.

He placed it around his neck and he grabbed his school bag. He said goodbye to the demons working on fixing the place up without the humans seeing it. He walked to the gate and he saw his bodyguards waiting for him. It was six of his most loyal demons and they are his personal army alongside most of the demons in the clan. You may think this a lot for him but before last night, Bob had 20 demons on him which gave the boy too much security and it caused problems at school.

Tomas who is a really big fan of demons went nuts over the entire thing about the many rumors about there being demons in every corner of the school. Bob had to avoid his demons followers being seen by him and since he is a high ranking member of the Student Council made Bob's days very long and stressful to say the least. He also had his schoolwork which made his thought a little tiring to say the very least.

The six demons that are guarding Bob are Lori aka the Ice Demon, Barry aka the Demon Bruiser, Jet Blade aka the Demon Machine, Lisa aka the Demon Wolf, Shawn aka the Demon Warrior, and Zee aka the Demon Witch. These six are the closest to Bob since his childhood and this was Bob's demon half Chaos make a appearance in the clan. Lori looked to be his age and she has long snow white and blue eyes. She liked to use Ice which she is known for and her crush on the master.

Barry looked to be very strong with his muscles and his fists could destroy anything in their path due to his destructive nature. He had spiky brown hair and orange eyes. He loves a good fight which is very common in the Yagami Clan. Jet Blade is a machine/demon hybrid. He had sliver hair with red eyes. He is known to upgrade the household with up to date technology so they aren't behind the new age.

Lisa looked to be very feral but she was tame. She only fought when it was necessary for the clan and she liked to eat Bob and his mother's cooking. She had wild like brown hair and green eyes. Shawn is a warrior who is known for his usage of every weapon known. He had a natural talent with weaponry and he taught Bob how to fight with a sword. He had dark blue hair, brown eyes. and he looked like a walking armory.

Zee was a master of all forms of magic. She and Shawn taught Bob how to use how to use magic and weapons respectively. She had long white hair and red glowing eyes. She was holding a staff with a skull in it. Bob sighed as Barry said,"I wish you a good morning Master.". "Yeah. It is so nice outside today." said Lori. "I thought ice demons hated the sun." said Jet. "Don't judge a book by a cover Jet. I learn this at school." said Lisa. "She is so right." said Zee and Shawn.

"You guys are still in your demon forms and not your human ones. I can't explain why you guys look like this at school and I am so tired of covering for you all at school. Tomas drains you quick. I am impress that Trina has done it for so long. I would have killed him already even though he is one of my closet human friend's older brother. He almost exposed us with that expedition last night. I would rather not having them." said Bob.

Lori was wearing a icy white and blue kimono. Barry was wearing a purple and black kimono and his muscles were sticking out of it, Jet has wearing a sliver kimono and he looked like a robot, Lisa was wearing a brown kimono which was torn and her tail was sticking out, Shawn had his weapons out for everyone to see and he was wearing a gray kimono, and Zee had her staff with a white and red kimono.

The six looked down as they said in unison,"We are so sorry Master.". Bob sighed loud as he said,"It is fine. Just change.". They looked like humans and they were all strangely in the first year. You just don't ask okay. "Okay. We better get to school." said Bob. He walked off with Barry, Lori, Lisa, and Shawn talking with him as Jet and Zee noticed one of the ladies of the house Marie Yagami running toward them.

She was also a demon and she had long pink hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a pink kimono. She is rumored to be on the same level as the master but the Yagami family are all strong. "What are you doing out of the house? We have the young Master covered." said Jet. Marie said,"My very smart and yet so forgetful grandson forget his lunch again. Do you mind giving it to him?". "We can make Lori do it to score some points with the master." said Zee. Jet nod as they ran after the master.

Bob sat in his seat in class 1. He saw his demons talking with each other on the other side of the room and they were enjoying it. They put themselves in his class to make sure he is safe from danger and he love all of his demons but he need his space especially during school, Whenever he went to leave the classroom, one of his spirits always followed. He could never be alone with his human friends at school and he had to help them from getting discovered.

"Are you okay Bob? You look like you just watch like a hundred monster movies last night. That is really bad for your help." said Trina. She stood there as he said,"Yeah. So where is Tomas?". "That idiot is getting lectured for something involving demons again. I don't get what the big deal is but I have never been able to understand my brother." said Trina. Bob sat right next to the window and she sat in the seat in the sat to the upper right of him.

"So where is Jade? She is usually here before me." said Bob. A girl ran toward them. She had green hair and blue eyes and she said,"Sorry. I am late you guys. The train was late. "It is fine Jade. Where is Johnny? You two are are always together." said Trina. "So where is Johnny? Don't worry, I won't tease you like Trina does." said Bob. A boy walked in with a tired look on his face. He had dark blue hair, red eyes, and a red tattoo under and above his right eye.

He is also a demon who serve with the Yagami Clan. He is known as the Metal Demon Johnny and he lives at the mansion with Bob and his demons. He sat in front of Bob and he said,"Good morning Master. Did you sleep well?". "So you call him master. Why?" said Jade."He taught me right from wrong three years ago. I look up to him." said Johnny. "Ah. That makes sense. Bob is a very wise guy sometimes." said Trina. "And what is supposed to be mean?" said Bob.

Lori was looking at her master and he was laughing, "Why does Johnny get to call him master?" said Lori. "He actually was a punk and the humans believe that. You would look just weird Lori and I am trying to help the master keep his human friends.." said Barry. "I should be listen to the guy who look like a bodybuilder." said Lori. "Barry is right Lori. The master should keep his friends and we can't stop that." said Lisa.

The bell rang as the students sat in their seat. Bob look at the seat next to him which was empty and he thought,"Didn't someone sit there yesterday?". Their teacher walked in and she was tired. "Good morning and you brats should be happy. We have a new transfer student and she is pretty cute. You may come in sweetheart." said their teacher. She went to her desk and she fell asleep as the door open up.

Bob saw the girl standing there. She had long sliver hair and blue eyes. She looked like a European Beauty and she said, "My name is Stella Inferno and it is very nice to meet you all. The boy who I promise my life too is here at this school and I came all this way from Rome, Italy.". Bob tapped his demon servant and he said,"Nice job buddy. She is pretty cute.". "She isn't here for me Master. Look at her. She is from Italy. Remember your trip." said Johnny.

Stella saw Bob and she said,"And there he is.". "Master?" said Lori. "I knew this would come to bit him." said Shawn. Lisa was lost as Jet said,"A couple of us went with the Master and the family to see a good friend of our clan and that is their daughter.". "Chaos will be a good mood. I can tell." said Zee. Stella hugged Bob as he said,"I thought you would stay in Italy Stella.". "Nope! I want to be with my beloved." said Stella. Bob sighed as he thought,"Great. My life is so much fun.".

Next time,
Bob learns why Stella is here and he tries to stop Lori from killing her and Trina figures out that he is a demon. The Demon Investigation Club is formed and Bob/Chaos gets to fight someone with their Devil Arts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment