Friday, May 22, 2015

Hero Omake The Protection of the Star Princess from the Zogog.


A/N:Bob and co is up against a group of Aliens known as the Zogog. I am pretty sure that hasn't been done for him before. I mean Bob been to Duel Academy several times and he has captured several Pokemon but fighting aliens is new for him. His power which is over powered is from him being able to use all of 100% of his brain. I know that Mythbusters have solved that myth but I don't care about that. Lets begin with Bob P.O.V. Miss those.

Bob P.O.V.
I was looking at the window of the spaceship known as the The Melissa to the city which was like the city of Venice Italy but it is known as Crifark, Pespar. My name is Robert Percival Yagami but most people call me Bob and I am very different from your normal human being. I can use all of my brain and I was pretty much like your modern day superhero. I know that the myth has been solved already but I don't really care so ignore that fact for now.

Everyone learn this about me when I was shown to be far more advanced than my classmates back in first grade. Most kids around me were learning how to read and write while I was solving equations that people have trying to solve for centuries and I did with no effort on my part. I was taken out of school and away from the general public by the group known as the Strikers which were the rebels or outlaws. I wasn't put inside a test tub to be examine by them 24/7.

I was trained by them. I learned how to use my surrounding to my advantage against my enemies and I had a pretty normal childhood. I didn't lose my parents because they were scientists for the Strikers and they helped made my gear. I could use super powers thanks to my necklace which was made by my folks. It allowed me to call upon different weapons used by powerful warriors from different time period and alternative universe. I also learn how to use magic from every RPG in existence.

I was trained to fight the alien race known as the Zogog. They destroy our old home planet on 10-15-2025 and it is the year 4025. Prior to the destruction of the Earth, The Zogog had infiltrated the many governments around the world using their power of illusion and their advanced sciences. I can't exact remember what the Council taught me about what happened 200 years but they destroy the Earth by turning the nations against each other in World War 3.

Around 2020, one of my ancestor sneak into the Zogog's main base by himself. He had the same gift as me but without the tech. He found some interesting stuff such as building planets, weapons, and ships to escape from the Zogog. He showed them to the countries of the world and they decided to work together to escape from the Zogog. After the Earth was destroyed, my ancestor and the group known as Omega Corp started to building new worlds.

In only 10 years, we build a solar system. It had tech from the Zogog and it could defend themselves from the Zogog who tried to kill the past humans. The saviors which were trained by my ancestor are known as the Council and they could protect the humans from the Zogog. My ancestor died with a dream which was complete which was to see humanity working together to protect themselves from enemies. He died with a smile on his face but humanity is ugly.

I turned around to see my "lover" sleeping on my shoulder. She had long pink hair and emerald green eyes. She is actually a Zogog which may shock you but she is a nice girl. She looks like your normal human girl due to her using illusion.  I found her while I was training with my swordsmanship against my master of the art Grim. She brought no harm to me, Grim, and my family so the master allowed her to stay with us.

She was a joy to have around but she had no idea on how to cook or clean so I taught her everything I know. I even gave her name Kara because she liked me. She woke up and she said,"Are we here yet Bobby?". "Yes. You know that we are here on a mission right Kara?" I said. She nod her head as she said,"We are on one of the nine major planets of the United Planets. We better not piss off the law or we will be in trouble. Right Bobby?".

I nod as the plane landed. "Welcome to Crifark, Pespar. I hope you enjoy the wonderful city and our famous Star Princess." said a hot blond woman. Kara looked at me and she said,"Were you looking at her?". "Nope. Not at all. I was staring at the Crifark's architecture." I said. She lightly punched me as she said,"You know that I love you right?". I grabbed my bag which had my laptop inside it as I said with a smile,"Of course and I won't betray you Kara. You know that.".

We stood in the baggage claim as Kara was looking for our luggage while I was on my phone looking through their cameras. To everyone around me, I was checking for texts from my mom and dad but I was keeping an eye out for the guards of the airport. The Strikers and I are pretty much hated by the United Planets. The United Planets are the government of the new solar systems and the Council are their enforcers.

My ancestor had a feeling about this and he made the Strikers to be the rebels. We mainly cause what most of the world cause terrorist attacks to the five of the nine planets in our new Solar System which my ancestor made. Pespar which is pretty much Europe here in the future, Thurn which is Asia in the future, Conus which is Africa in the future, Raytis which is South America in the future, and Thapus which is North America in the future.

The other four planets are Teania which is Antarctica which was still really cold, Troth which is the United Planet's HQ is, Triri which is most of the Council and defense machines are made, and the final planet Meca is where the Strikers live and train. We made so that we couldn't be detected by the UP's sensors and we could rob from the other eight planets. We were like Pluto except we are a planet not like Pluto.

Kara stood there with two duffel bags carrying our clothes plus some illegal stuff that wasn't allowed in the countries. "Ready to go? No one saw who I really was." said Kara. "Yeah Kara. We are going to be able to steal a hover car once we leave the airport. I place a little surprise for the guards of the airport." I said. We head toward the rental lot as the fire alarm went off. "You are such a bad boy Bob. It made me fall for you." said Kara. I hacked into a red car as we drove off.

Kara was looking at the city as I was driving. I learned how to drive anything when I was 7. This was child play for me. "This city is so pretty. We should go on a date before the mission Bob. It would be so much fun and you need some of that in your life." said Kara. "We have a job to do first Kara. You know the rules of the Strikers." I said. "Yeah but it is at Night and it is so nice outside! Please?" said Kara.

She was giving me her famous puppy dog face as I said,"Fine. We will go one after we drop our stuff at the hotel.". She cheered as I smiled as I was went back into driving. Under that cheery exterior, she had a troubled past just like every member of the Strikers past and present. Her past was that she was hated by the other Zogog for looking like a human. Mine was that I was called an freak of nature by the kids back at my school.

I was born on Rila, Thapus. Thapus was a fan of the Strikers and their cause. They allowed members to have homes and family there. I was called a freak back in the day and I have a scar from one of them. It is one on me because Kara would have seen it by now but it is an emotional scar. I had no friends beside my parents and until I joined the strikers, I was alone. I have felt happy when I joined them and I smiled more than I have ever had.

I stood in what I call my casual outfit which I wore when I was not on a mission. I had jet black hair with the middle of my hair being white. I had strange color hair due to my brain being all its full potential. I had Sky Blue eyes which were known to attract women but when I am angry, they turn Demonic Red. I was wearing a black blazer with a red undershirt, black jeans, and black and red tennis shoes. I always had my sword necklace on me.

"Are you ready yet Kara? This was your idea after all. I could be sleeping or work on some well need modifications to my suit." I said. She stood there in a cute outfit. It was fashionable and she grabbed my hand. "Yep!" said Kara. We head toward the elevator as she was talking about our plans. I was on my phone keep an eye on the mission. "Put the phone away Bob." said Kara. I placed it in my pocket as I said,"Fine. Lets get this over with.".

We were walking around the city and I was getting stars by both the males and female of Crifark. I looked like a prince from a kingdom and I was attracting the female young and old. Kara was getting the guys young and old. We were like a typical Lario, Thapus couple. Lario is like Hollywood back on Earth so that means we look famous and very popular.  She was having fun shopping as I held her bags.

The Strikers had an unlimited fund of money so we had never to rob a bank. We had to rob Triti for their weapons and tech. I loved those jobs because I got to be destructive but I could be sneaky. I was like a destructive Ninja. "Are we almost done shopping Kara? I would rather bath in the fires of Driaz right now which is very hot Kara. Trust me on that." I said. "We are almost done. Just be patience and you'll get a kiss." said Kara.

Our Solar System had gods for the elements, time and space, life and death, Nature, and Magic. They are rumored to help build the worlds after the Zogog and they gave people courage due to the stories told by teachers. I was given their powers at the age of ten and I love using Ryher's powers the most due to his destructive power. I am a force to be reckoning with and I was known as the Demon Chaos to the general public.

The gods of the new solar system are Driaz is the god of fire, Oysus who is the goddess of the Wind and Air, Kutara who is the goddess of Water, Olios who is the god of Ice, Ryher who is the god of the Lighting and Thunder, Dyra who is the goddess of Earth, Idia who is the goddess of Light, Avemos who is the god of Darkness or Dark, Ikdes who is the god of time, Uva who is the goddess of Space, Ehena who is the goddess of Life, Obus who is the god of Death, Ysoi who is the goddess of Nature, and Ezlo who is the goddess of Magic.

After an hour of shopping, we are at a cafe nearby the shopping district. I was drinking some alcohol and Kara was drinking some tea. Since I had Obus in me, I could never die so hello extreme amounts of alcohol in my body. Kara said, "We are going to see the Star Princess perform one of her dances. I heard that she is rumored to be very graceful. lovely.and beautiful. You better not fall in love with her Bob." said Karen. "I won't Karen but no promises." I said.

I whispered to Kara,"You know that we are here to capture the Princess for the Strikers right? I don't know the reasons why myself but I have learned never to question them.". "I want to see her perform first. I mean the Zogog are targeting her for some reason. They are usually never interested in human endeavors." said Kara. "You are right about that but maybe the Star Princess could be use by them for something bad. I guess we have to stop them no?" I said.

We sat in the crowd at the coliseum in the center of the city. I found this place with ease while Kara had trouble using a map. I guess Zogog Women are bad with directions or something. Kara went off to grab snacks and I noticed several boys in the front row waiting to see their princess dance for them with some terribly disguised Zogog. Kara taught the Strikers the differences between a human and a Zogog and several live in the solar System under the government's iron fist.

Not all Zogog are bad but most of them are bad so we had to fight them. Kara came back to me as the show was about to start. I was sipping on my alcohol as she appeared from the fires of Divan and he would be proud of that for sure. She had sliver hair , blue eyes, and she was like the rumor said about her. She looked my age which was 16-17. "Wow. She is pretty." I thought. I noticed the rage coming from Kara and I sighed.

"How dare she seduce my man? You belong to me and me alone." said Kara. I noticed that the Zogog were leave and I said,"Wait here. I have some recon to do.". I followed them as a shadow as not to be detected by them. They had an radar that could sense any thing that deem a threat, friend, or target. I can never hide from Kara because of the dam radar. I followed them backstage and they were talking to the Star's Princess's agent.

He was wearing a dark blue suit and he had brown hair with gray eyes. "Are you idiots ready for the plan? The Star Princess or Stella Inferno has no idea that her agent Charles is actually a high ranking member of the Zogog." said Charles. "Yes Master Diviak." said the Zogog. Diviak is a high ranking member of the Zogog and he is planning to do something evil with the star princess. I walked back over to Kara whose eyes were stars after seeing the show.

I was getting ready for the mission as Kara was getting ready for the mission nearby. I placed on my bracelet which allowed to activate my suit of armor known as the Power. It allowed me flight and my defense spell go up along with offensive magic. I was already strong though but it was like a back up plan. "You ready to go?" I said. She stood there in a suit which had her feminine charms hidden from everyone around her.

"Yep. I am ready Bob and I will make sure that the Star Princess doesn't steal you away from me no matter what." said Kara. She grabbed onto my arm as we head out. My plan was to grab Stella before the Zogog get their heads on her and before the Council gets word of us, I had the agents stationed in the city deal with my childish pranks while we plan our attack. Kara was in the crowd ready to fight off the enemy while I was protecting Stella during her dance.

The dance finished as the Zogog changed their shapes. They could turn into animals or demons is the more appropriate term for them. They scared the crowd and Stella who ran away from them. She ran toward Diviak and he said,"You are such a dumb girl. You can tell apart good from bad so why didn't you see this?!". He turned into a demon as I appeared from the shadows. Diviak looked at me and he said,"I was wondering when you were going to come out of the shadows Chaos.".

"Chaos? The rumored demon of the Strikers is here?!" said Stella. "I am not here to hurt you. Time to take care of the pest. I call upon you the Ice God Olios. Hold these ." I said. The air got really cold quick as Stella shivered. Diviak was looking around and I said,"You need to keep your eyes on me and me alone or you will be killed by my blade.". I made the sword Hellfire which burned him up to a crisp as Kara handled his lackeys with her powers.

The Zogog are known for their inhuman abilities such as super strength so I knew for a fact that Kara could handle her kind with ease and they are also not very bright. Hellfire is a sword from Hell and it mixes the power of Divan. Avemos, and Obus in one blade. I place the sword back inside the pocket dimension where I kept my weapons as Stella said,"Who are you? And what is going on?". "He is my lover and we both members of the Strikers." said Kara.

I grabbed Stella and I placed her on my back. She said,"What are you doing to me boy? Put me down now.". "She is right! You belong to me Bobby!" said Kara. "I sense the Council and we need to get out of here quick." I said, "Oh yeah. That is a good idea." said Kara. We ran off as I thought,"We better get back home.". I made a portal and we jumped into it. I had the stuff back at the hotel return back to the base. I also made the hotel explode to hid our tracks.

Next time,
We meet the others Strikers along with Stella, the Star Princess.

Main Elements
Groups
United Planets:The Government.
The Council:United Planets's Dogs.
The Strikers:The Rebels.
The Zogog:The Bad Guys and Aliens.
Planets:
Thapus: North America.
Pespar: Europe.
Thurn: Asia.
Conus: Africa.
Raytis: South America.
Teania: Antarctica.
Troth: United Planet's HQ.
Triri: The Council and defense machines HQ.
Meca: The Strikers's Planet home world.
Gods:
Driaz: Fire and Male.
Oysus: Wind/Air and Female.
Kutara: Water and Female.
Olios: Ice and Male.
Ryher: Lighting/Thunder and Male.
Dyra: Earth and Female.
Idia: Light and Female.
Avemos: Dark and Male.
Ikdes: Time and Male.
Uva: Space and Female.
Ehena: Life and Female.
Obus: Death and Male.
Ysoi: Nature and Female.
Ezlo: Magic and Male.

No comments:

Post a Comment